Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steadily, he gathered speed till he was ram-fucking her ass, plunging greedily and deeply into her anus, reaming and ramming his cock into her. Suseela cried out in a shrill tone, panting and gasping. He clawed at her cunt-lips and she gasped as he slid three fingers into her cunt and began masturbating her furiously.

Instantly, her anus, separated from his fingers by the merest membrane of flesh, convulsed frantically on his penis. He cried out in joy and thrust hard into her. She had an orgasm violently, shuddering, gasping, mewing, keening and panting all at once. Kamesh groaned and thrust his cock into her savagely, slamming his hips at her buttocks, burying his cock in her anus. Finally, he lost control.

Grinding deep into her, squeezing her breasts hard, his hips jerking at her buttocks, he exploded. Under him, his young, young Aunt moaned her pleasure as his hot jizz spurted into her anus.

12