Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the familiar sensation in my chest that let me know what was about to happen... I was getting close.

Just as I was about to cum, she pulled out of me, and had me lay on the floor on my back. She got down over top of me and pushed my legs up as high as they could go, positioning herself back at my hole and once again began thrusting back into me in one swift move. Now in missionary position, Holly could fuck me as hard as she wanted, and we were also in the perfect position for me to reach up and suck on her perfect breasts as she fucked me.

I licked and sucked on her nipples, and she moaned louder, her cock slid balls deep into me and she held that position for a few moments... then she cried out in pleasure. I felt her cock swell up deep inside of me and burst, then I could feel her hot sticky fluid pumping into my hole.

I guess sucking on her nipples at that particular moment, had been just enough to push her over the edge. Even after her orgasm had subsided, she remained buried in my ass, her cock twitching and throbbing. She pulled out finally, and slid down some, kissing her way down my stomach and taking me in her mouth again.

After receiving a great ass fucking, apparently she was going to finish me off with a blowjob, I was in fucking heaven. My body shook and I moaned, digging my nails into the carpet as I thrust my hips upwards, pushing my dick to the back of her mouth and exploding. She swallowed every drop, and when it was over, we kissed, tongues wrestling, and our hands roaming, over each other's bodies.

"That... was so fucking hot," she whispered, "thanks baby."

She lay down beside me, resting her head on my chest and we both lay like that for a few minutes. I noticed after about three minutes, that she had fallen asleep laying next to me. I didn't mind. Like she said earlier, it had been weeks since she last got laid. I knew how horny she had been, and I could imagine how relieved she felt now, because that was how relieved I had felt the night before after I got my own tension out with Claudia.

All in all, it had been a great night, and I had accomplished my mission to put Holly in a better mood and to end her bout of depression. I waited a few minutes, before I got up and lifted her off of the floor and carried her down the hallway to her bedroom. I laid her down on the mattress, and pulled the covers over her and was about to turn and walk out of the room, when I looked back at her, and suddenly felt as though I just didn't want to sleep alone tonight and somehow knew she wouldn't mind.

So, I crept back out into the living room to shut off the TV and then returned to her room and crawled into the bed with her, pulling the sheets over the both of us. She turned over, still sound asleep, and laid her head on my chest again. I was pretty comfortable at this point, and glad that I had made the decision not to sleep in my own bed tonight.

Before long, I too was knocked out cold, and we both slept straight through the night.

The following morning, I awoke to find Holly still lying beside me, sleeping peacefully as she had been when we first laid down the night before. I shifted slightly, hoping not to wake her; but she stirred and I sighed, disappointed in myself for having disturbed her. Her eyes flicked open and she smiled over at me, and shifted closer to me.

"Decided to sleep with me for the night, huh?"

"Yeah... sorry I woke you. I was trying not to but..."

"Don't apologize," she laughed, stretching her arms, "You know I don't mind. I'm happy to wake up and find you laying here next to me."

I smiled, and pulled her close to me for a kiss on the lips.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" I asked.

"Well... I think I'm going to call Annie and see if she can dye my hair. I've let it go for too long now and I'm starting to get annoyed with my natural color."

"I think you look good as a blonde."

"Thanks," she laughed. "But, blonde isn't my color."

"Hm, well, what are you going for this time?"

She rolled out of bed, stretching her whole body now. I smiled, taking note of her morning erection.

"I don't know... maybe red?"

I tried to picture it, and I actually could almost imagine her with red hair. It wouldn't be that much different from the hot pink she'd had when we first met months ago. Those sorts of colors always seemed to fit her best, although I still felt like her natural color looked just as good.

"Red sounds good... let me know what Annie says. Maybe I'll tag along and hang with Rob while you're getting your hair taken care of."

"I'm gonna grab a shower first... want to join me?" she asked, smiling back over her shoulder.

I sat up and got out of bed following her towards the bathroom.

"Stupid question," I joked, while Holly laughed and got the water going.

As we showered, I found myself thinking about how relieved I was to have the pressure off my chest that had come with Lisa moving away. It was never so much about her leaving though, as it was the way she had left. It really screwed up the whole 3-way dynamic we had, so I was glad Holly and I were able to repair our part of that, and got Holly over her depression too.

Next weekend, we would both head out to The Raven together, for some much deserved time away from the apartment with all of our friends.

12