Jen Gets Back in the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Scott's time to be in awe. He could not believe the sexual appetite of this woman who was sucking his dick so well that he actually felt his toes curling. Always a sucker for a good blowjob, he warned her that he was about to cum.

Not wanting to miss out, Jen stopped her incredible oral performance, straddled his legs, and lowered her hot pussy onto his throbbing dick. As she bounced up and down on his dick, Scott was able to remove her shirt and bra, exposing her magnificent tits for the first time. With a nipple in his mouth and two handfuls of her ass, Scott was in heaven as Jen continued to ride his dick.

Fighting exhaustion and the incredible feelings her body was experiencing from having her titties sucked, ass squeezed, and pussy fucked; Jen was determined to hold off her own orgasm until she made him cum. When she heard his moans turn to grunts, she knew her job was done. She let herself go as she felt his dick twitch and fill her pussy with a second load of hot cum.

On her way home after dropping Scott off, Jen was reflecting on the new direction her life had taken over the past week. Despite three incredible orgasms and a sore pussy, she was actually starting to get horny again. She knew that she wouldn't be able to see Scott on a regular basis and in fact, she wasn't ready to bring him around her son; but, she knew that she would not be satisfied receiving good dick only once a week.

She came up with the only solution she could think of ... it was time to find out if Alex was as good a fuck as he claimed to be.

12