Jenna, Sucker for the Team Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, Jenna was allowed to watch one of the games during the first half. At halftime in the locker room, she quickly sucked off five of the boys on the starting squad, including Rob, who'd started to take his place as the leading scorer on the team. The team won that game by a wide margin over the competition, but the coach wouldn't let them celebrate just yet as they had another game to play in the afternoon.

They won that game too, with Jenna doing her thing in the locker room as required, both at halftime, and then right after the game, taking a well-deserved load out of each team member.

Dressed in a slinky form-fitting black minidress and pointy-toed stiletto pumps, Jenna paid a visit to Mr. Langford in his office before the team dinner that night. Mr. Langford seemed keener than when she'd surprised him the night before, and rewarded Jenna with a two loads in a row.

Again, dinner in the banquet room was a pleasant affair, with Jenna enjoying more of warm fresh bread she'd had the night before.

For their pool time that night, she wore a turquoise Speedo one-piece with leg openings cut sinfully high on her wide flared hips. She noticed that it left just as many of the boys wide-eyed as the white bikini had. By 10:00 that night, she'd had her mouth used continuously for another two hours straight, just like the night before. The only difference was that this night, at one point, the boys got her to lie on her back on the pool deck while ten of them stood over her and jerked off at the same time. They totally coated her with milky-white semen, globs and ropes of thick creamy cum raining down on her from all sides. Jenna came without even having to touch herself.

The coaches arrived for their nightly visit, finding Jenna dressed this time in a slinky satin negligee that was so brilliantly white as to look almost silver in color. By the time they left, both Jenna and the negligee were a soaked stained mess of cum and saliva. She revelled in the sublime pleasure of using the decadent shower again, directing the powerful spray from the shower head over her bumhole and clit as she brought herself off with her busy fingers.

****

The team won the tournament handily, outperforming and outscoring the competition in every game. Pumped up from the victory, the boys kept Jenna busy on the way home in the bus. She'd started by taking a load out of Sid before the team members were allowed on, and then never left her spot on the cushiony gym mat for the remainder of the four-hour trip. The coach asked to reward Sid for getting them home safely and Jenna eagerly did so, taking another pudding-like load from the portly driver.

Jenna's life continued like that for the rest of the season. Daily practices were fun for Jenna. She got to know the boys and the little triggers that would set each one off, whether that be a teasing scratch of her fingernails, a gentle massage of their sperm-filled nuts, or just a good slobbery blowjob, she was always rewarded for her enthusiastic efforts each and every time with a mouthful of sperm-laden cum.

Twice a week she paid a visit to the Director's office. Professor Worthington never seemed to be without his tweed jacket with the elbow patches, but Jenna thought he was a cute old boy as she'd kneel before him and take the Old Bayonet deep into her mouth.

Visiting the retirement home as often as she could, Jenna continued to suck off old Dexter and his friends, with some new residents added to the mix. She noticed that every time she appeared, the old guys that she'd sucked off previously had a little more 'pep in their step' and, according to Dex, were happier than they'd been in years.

The only mishap was when one frail 94-year old guy in a wheelchair died of heart failure right after coming in Jenna's mouth. Dexter informed Jenna later that the mortician had told him that despite his best efforts, he hadn't been able to take the broad grin off the dead man's face. Dex said it made all of his family and friends find comfort when they saw him smiling like that in his coffin, as if he was happy with his death, which Dex said he was sure the old man was, having died in the manner all the old guys at the home hoped to.

Still feeling somewhat guilty about what had happened, Jenna went to the university's chapel and, although she was not religious, asked if she could speak with the non-denominational minister there. As his eyes flicked down to her sumptuous chest, nicely displayed in a tight grey sweater, the minister said he'd be happy to speak with her and ushered her into his private office. He listened to her 'confession', totally spellbound, his seldom-used member repentantly stiffening beneath his trousers. When she was finished, he suggested that to help assuage her guilt, she should kneel before him and perform her penance. He opened his pants in order to help her with that. He thought she did so well the first time that he insisted she do it once more in order to ensure she had completely rid herself of her feelings of guilt, and to 'thoroughly cleanse her soul', and his pipes.

****

And so Jenna's life continued for the rest of the lacrosse season. She was easily able to separate her daily duties assisting the team, along with the time she spent with old Dexter and the other men at the retirement home, from her studies. Her 4.0 grade point average never suffered one bit.

The lacrosse team went undefeated throughout the entire season, drawing comparisons to the school's 1970 team, which never suffered a defeat during the entire season either. Rob led the way on the field, notching up the league scoring title at the end of the regular season. Matched against North Carolina in the National Championship finals, the score was tied 9-9 at halftime. But thanks to Jenna sucking him off during the short break, Rob exploded for six goals in the second half, securing a 19-17 win by scoring an insurance goal with thirty second left.

Rob was named the Most Valuable Player in the playoffs but, in a unanimous vote by the players afterward in the locker room, led by Rob, the honour was bestowed upon Jenna by the rest of the team. A week later, while Rob's trophy sat gathering dust in the hallway of the Academic Building, the players had a plaque made in Jenna's honour which they hung on the wall of the 'Relief Room'. On the plaque was her name, the title of 'Lacrosse Team MVP', and bronzed castings of a pair of kneepads.

As you would expect, the bus ride home from the National Championship game was a raucous affair, with all the players keeping Jenna doused in cum the whole way home. They'd given her one of the school's cheerleader's outfits to wear for the occasion, and the whole thing was soaked with semen and spit by the time they arrived back at the university.

As the players high-fived and fist-bumped each other before going their separate ways, the coach took Jenna aside after she'd pulled on her trench coat to hide the evidence. "Jenna, I can't begin to thank you enough for what you've done for us this year. It's been incredible. I knew these players had some talent, but without you, well, I can't say any more than that you've made all the difference. I really mean that."

"Thank you, Coach," Jenna replied, surprised to find herself flushing under the coach's kind words. She couldn't help the restless feeling she'd had since she'd sucked off Sid after the bus had pulled to a halt and the players had filed off to join their friends and family members. That numbers thing of hers was nagging at her again. "Look, Coach, you know how I have that thing about numbers, and keeping track of things?"

"Sure, that's one of the things that we all love about you."

"Well, as usual, I've been keeping track and as of right now, I've swallowed 89 loads of cum so far today."

The coach smiled as he nodded. "Oh yes, and we do know how much you like nice round numbers, right?"

"Exactly," Jenna said as she gave him a sly grin as she cocked her head coquettishly. "Do you think you could give me one more to make it an even 90?"

"Of course, that's the least I can do for all you've done for the team. Where would you like to do this?"

"My apartment is just around the corner. We could do it there, if you don't mind."

"That sounds fine."

Five minutes later, they were in Jenna's quaint little apartment. The coach waited in the living room as Jenna went into the bedroom to change out of the cum-soaked cheerleader outfit. When she walked back into the room, the coach's jaw almost hit the floor. Standing before him was a dazzling display of pulchritude like he'd never seen in his life.

Jenna was dressed in a heavily-structured merry widow corset in jet black, the deeply-scooped bra cups absolutely jam-packed and overflowing with soft warm tit-flesh. The reinforced panels of the bodice accentuated her shapely hourglass figure, nipping in at her trim waist before flaring out suggestively over her wide womanly hips. She had on a matching pair of black lace French-cut panties, the ones she favored, cut wickedly high on her broad hips, making her shapely legs look tantalizingly long.

The coach's eyes drifted down her curvy form, taking in the lushness of her full creamy thighs and meaty calves, which looked incredible with her dimpled knees and trim ankles. Her legs were covered by whispery-sheer black stockings, with broad lacy panels at the top that were held in place by tightly stretched garters leading down from the corset.

Her delicate little feet were clad in black high-heeled slingbacks, with pointy toes that could kick the eyes out of a rattlesnake and 5" rapier-like heels that were so fucking sexy that they almost made the coach come in his pants right there on the spot.

He was finally able to draw his gaze back up to Jenna's face, taking a deep excited breath as he looked at her gorgeous visage. She'd quickly cleaned herself up and reapplied her makeup, her eyes done up in pinky-bronze eye shadow that looked incredibly sexy and exotic. Her eyes popped sensually as she'd applied mascara to make her already-long eyelashes look even longer and sexier. Her mouth--her perfect full mouth--was a brilliant red gash, a glossy coating of wet-look lipstick turning it into a perfect target for any hard cock.

"Do you like this outfit, Coach?" Jenna asked seductively as she slowly crossed the room and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Oh fuck...yes..." the coach was barely able to mumble out. He stood there dumbfounded as Jenna looked up at him with doe-like eyes as she reached forward and undid his pants. He loved the angle he had as he looked down at her, his gaze taking in that gorgeous sexy face of hers before settling on the massive swells of her breasts below, the corset causing the mammoth globes to be pushed together and up like no set of tits he'd ever seen before. They were absolutely perfect, as far as he was concerned.

"Mmm, is all this for me?" Jenna asked playfully as she took his swelling phallus out of his pants and ran her tongue teasingly up the full length of his stiffening cock.

"It's so big, Daddy," she said as she looked up at him, her big eyes open wide with a scared look on her face. "You aren't going to make your little girl suck it, are you?"

"Oh...fuck me," the coach groaned as his prick surged to full hardness, the illicit wickedness of Jenna's words setting his libido on fire.

Jenna swirled her tongue over the pebbly glans, coating it with a shiny coating of saliva before she paused, her lips pursed into an inviting oval at the tip of his cock. She looked up at him again, her big dark eyes oozing innocence. "Daddy, you're not going to make me swallow your cum, are you?" And then she leaned forwards, letting her lips flow over the flowing contours of the big mushroom-shaped head and all the way down the turgid shaft until she had every last inch buried in her throat.

"OH FUCKKKKKK!!!" the coach wailed as he went off right there on the spot. His cock lurched and he rifled the first few shots right into her stomach before Jenna pulled back, wanting to taste his thick creamy cum on her tongue. He kept shooting, flooding her mouth with a massive load as she eagerly kept sucking, her lips and tongue relentless as she drew out every last drop.

The coach came so hard he was afraid he was going to pass out, the sensations were that intense. But he managed to stay upright as his orgasm finally dwindled , both on his legs and his erection still hard as steel.

"Daddy, you almost drowned me," Jenna said as she finally drew back, her lips and chin glistening with cum. She looked up at him as she took his long hard cock and rubbed it lovingly all over her pretty face, mewing and purring like a kitten. "But it tasted so good. And you're still hard. Do you think you could give your baby girl another mouthful like that?" She didn't wait for his answer, sliding her lips over his enflamed cockhead as she started to bob her head up and down feverishly, wanting more, like an addict needing their fix.

Less than five minutes later, Jenna was able to feed her addiction, swallowing another big load of the coach's thick milky sperm.

"Jenna," the coach gasped out when he finally came down from his climax, "that...that's 91 now. What...what are we going to do?"

Jenna looked up at him playfully, her devilish little plan working out perfectly. "Hmm...I see what you mean. That'll never do. I know, why don't you call Mrs. Coach and tell her you've been celebrating with one of the other coaches, you'll be drinking and you're going to stay over at his house."

"Mrs. Coach?"

"Yeah, your wife. I think she'd believe a story like that." Jenna paused as she took another long leisurely lick up the shaft of his cock, taking her time as she delved the tip of her tongue into the seeping tip to suck out a shiny morsel of tasty seed. "Remember when I stayed at your house and sucked you all night long? I'm sure if you stayed here and we did that again, we might be able to get that number to an even one-hundred. What do you think? I could be your baby girl all night long, if you like." She looked at him coyly and batted her big dark eyes. "What do you think, Daddy?"

The coach shuddered, turned on beyond belief. "Oh fuck, yes," he said with a low moan before reaching for his cell and making the call to 'Mrs. Coach'.

****

It was past ten the next morning when the coach, lying back against the headboard in Jenna's bed, had that last load, number 100 to her, sucked out of him. It had been an amazing night, with Jenna changing three times from one sexy outfit to another, each time coming back to take her place between his spread thighs, her lips and tongue worshipping his big thick cock all night long.

"You know, Coach," Jenna said as she curled up next to him, her fingernails tracing teasingly around the base of his spent member, "I think it's great that the team won the National Championship this year."

"I do too, Jenna, I do too," the coach said as he leaned over and tenderly kissed the top of her head.

"But you know, Coach, I'm just a junior right now. Do you think the team might be up for a repeat of that National Championship next year? I'd like to help again, if that's all right with you."

The coach shuddered once more, totally in awe of this amazing young woman. He couldn't believe it, but just listening to what she'd just said had his cock stirring again. "Oh my god, Jenna, I think that's a wonderful idea." He took her head in his hands and pulled her mouth down to his rising prick. "Why don't you just suck out one more load for good luck in anticipation of next season?"

Smiling inside, Jenna took her time and used every trick in her book, taking the coach to the edge of climax a number of times before finally letting him come an hour later, when she almost drowned under the huge load of cum he poured down her throat.

Mmm, there's next season's number one out of the way, Jenna said to herself as she rubbed her hand over her cum-filled belly. I wonder how many loads I'm gonna get next year? And I wonder if I can wait that long?

But that's a different story...

THE END

12