Jennifer Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're not going to tell me now....are you...?" Jennifer panted, raising her hips slightly and letting Dan's cock move underneath her. Sitting back down she groaned as her pussy juice combined with Dan's copious flow of pre-come, making that area very slick.

"I wouldn't be right..." Dan replied, his voice far off and drifting. He moved his hips...feeling his cock sliding between Jennifer's wet pussy lips...feeling his cockhead parting her ass cheeks as sliding against her asshole.

"Later then..." Jennifer panted, moving her hips in a rhythm to match Dan's. "Mmmm...your cock is so hard...." She closed her eyes, filling her mind with the vision of Dan's big cock sliding between her legs... She rocked back and forth, loving the way the top of his hard-on teased her clit with each pass. Already, she could feel the stirrings of her orgasm fast approaching. Her mind wandered, drifting in and out of the reality she was in. Her entire being was focused upon Dan's hard cock between her legs....

Jennifer opened her eyes to see Dan staring back into them. She grinned at the intensity of his gaze, then her grin faded as she focused on the cock moving between her lips. Her smile faltered as she gazed deep into Dan's eyes and slowly raised her hips above his lap.

"Yessss...", she whispered, to herself, as much as to Dan. Holding her hips steady, she reached between her legs and curled her fingers around Dan's throbbing cock.. Staring deeply into his eyes, she pulled upwards slightly until she could feel his cockhead pressing against her wet pussy lips. She began to move back and forth, sliding his head between her lips as she pushed upwards with her hand, forcing Dan's cock deeper, until his head was enveloped by her lips.

"Ooohhh....fuck...." Jennifer sighed. "Mmmm....your cock....I want....Mmmm....." She leaned over, placing her lips next to Dan's ear.

"I want this, Dan....Mmmm....I want you to fuck me...." She began to tongue his ear, licking it as if his ear was a pussy....Shannon's pussy.... Her heart began to pound as Dan pushed his cock slightly higher... "Fuck me, Dan....I want to feel your hard cock inside my cunt...now....Mmmm.... oh, yeah...baby....fuck me with your big thick cock....."

Jennifer's words flowed out of her mouth like the juices that were flowing over Dan's cock. She began to move her hips in a circular motion, teasing Dan's cock as she slowly lowered down onto him. When she felt his cockhead pressing against her hymen, she moaned and pushed down, not letting Dan hesitate, as she knew he would do.

Both of them let out long, low moans as Dan's cock broke the last barrier and pushed deep inside Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer began to pant as she felt the entire length of Dan's cock finally inside her. The pain was instantaneous and was quickly overshadowed by the intense pleasure she felt as Dan began to slowly fuck her. She groaned, raising her hips higher and letting Dan fuck his whole shaft in and out of her. Her chest was heaving and her heart felt as thoug it was going to explode inside her chest.

The realization of what she was doing, combined with the actual feeling of a hard cock in her pussy was nearly overwhelming her. She'd dreamed of this moment ever since she'd discovered what sex was all about. For this to be happening on this night.... A night that was so full of new experiences... It was so much more than just the icing on the cake. It was the entire dessert tray... It was wallowing in the dessert tray! It was lying in all that whipped cream and frosting and soft cake and filling....It was the essence of everything pleasurable that she could imagine, being focused into a single spot between her legs, then emanating and radiating upwards through her body and pouring into her mind, finally exploding like a super-nova to completely encompass her being....

Jennifer opened her eyes to see Dan staring into them, a huge grin on his face.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked tenderly, sliding his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Jennifer didn't really know what he was asking, but, as she looked around, she saw that everyone in their circle was looking at the two of them, big smiles on their faces. She looked back at Dan with a curious expression.

"Was I making a lot of noise...?" she asked tentatively, the answer already dawning in her mind.

Dan grinned and nodded his head. "Yeah...you might say you made some noise...." His smile grew and he began to slide his cock in and out of Jennifer's pussy. "But just enough to wake the dead...." He began to laugh, his entire body shaking so much that he had to concentrate enough so as not to let his cock slip out of Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer was still shaking on her own from the most tremendous orgasm she'd ever had, that she literally had to hold on to Dan, for fear of being shaken off him.

She figured she must have really lost it and, for a moment, she felt the pangs of embarrassment but, from the look on Dan's face, and the looks on the faces of the others in their circle, she had absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. She grinned and began rocking her hips...moving against Dan's slow thrusts.

"You're fucking me..." she said dreamily.

Dan grinned and nodded. "Yeah, I am...." He replied. He leaned back and began to fuck Jennifer with short fast strokes, his hips slapping against hers. He kept this up until she began to groan, then he returned to his slow, deep fucking. Jennifer felt as if she was stuck inside some kind of universal orgasm. She'd never come this much...or this continually, in her life. It was sheer and absolute heaven!

Jennifer came, slowly and slightly, back to her senses as she looked deeply into Dan's eyes.

"Everyone is watching us, aren't they?", she whispered to him. Dan grinned and nodded.

"And everyone is pretty turned on, from what I can see..." he replied with a chuckle. "I think your come really perked everyone up..."

Jennifer turned slightly, looking over her shoulder. Randy was lying back in the sand. His eyes were focused on Jennifer and his hand was moving slowly up and down his long, hard cock. And, even though Jennifer was still floating from the feel of Dan's cock inside her, she felt her mouth watering at the sight of Randy's hard-on. Turning her head in the other direction, she saw Steve in a similar position, although it was Tracy who was stroking his cock. She was naked except for a t-shirt riding above her tits, and her free hand was buried between her own legs, masturbating herself as she stroked Steve's cock and stared at Jennifer and Dan. Jennifer grinned and began to move her hips, urging Dan to fuck her long and deep as she felt yet another orgasm pass through her...

Her eyes slowly became accustomed to the light and, beyond the obvious glow of the fire, Jennifer could see the shadows of others...a circle that had gathered around to watch... Jennifer grinned to herself. She realized that she was providing the same entertainment to them that she'd enjoyed all evening. They were watching her get fucked as they lived their own fantasies. She'd never felt so empowered!

"I want to turn around..." Jennifer whispered to Dan. "I want to watch everyone watching you fuck me..." Dan grinned and nodded, knowing full well what Jennifer needed. He was more than willing to give her the spotlight, knowing that it would only heighten her lust. He leaned back, letting Jennifer through her legs across his, then turn slowly, being careful not to let his cock slip out of her. When she was turned sideway, he couldn't resist holding her tight and pumping his cock deeply into her from that angle, with her legs closed. Jennifer moaned out loud as Dan fucked her deeply, but he stopped almost immediately. She thought he was just teasing her, but the truth of the matter was that the tightness of her position made his balls fill almost to bursting. A few more pumps and he would be toast. Bad timing if Jennifer was into a show....

Jennifer punched him in the shoulder for his teasing and swung her legs over his, facing the circle and the crowd that was gathering beyond the fire. Focusing her mind on the vision of the blonde girl she'd watched earlier, she grinned to herself and leaned back, moving her hips slightly as Dan's long cock fucked slowly in and out of her pussy. She almost laughed out loud as she heard the groans in the crowd filter through her ears.

Jennifer was now the star. The center. The focus of all the guys stroking their hard cocks as they watched her getting fucked slow and deep. This was just what Jennifer was about. Why she loved to tease in her early years, knowing that the boys were going to go home and jerk themselves off thinking of her. Her eyes went from one hard cock to the next as she recalled all the boys she's teased until she could see their hard cocks tenting the front of their pants. Even before she'd developed enough courage to actually touch one, Jennifer had caused hundreds of hard-ons in her 'formative' years. And every time she would lie in bed, masturbating to the thought of the boy jerking off to her image...thick, hot cum spraying out of his young cock, splashing onto his belly as he imagined it was Jennifer's hand, Jennifer's mouth giving him his release.

Until tonight, all this had been a fantasy in Jennifer's mind. Now she was living her fantasy. She was the ultimate tease, letting all the people watch as a long, hard cock fucked in and out of her pussy. She leaned back further, letting them all see Dan's beautiful cock fucking her slowly and deeply. She watched, her eyes moving around her, as cock after cock moved into her field of vision...most being stroked by their owners, but many being stroked by a partner. Jennifer felt as though she was in a trance... a fantastic and wonderful dream... She could now relate to how the blonde exhibitionist from earlier had felt. She also, from her own experience, knew how turned on the circle of watchers must be. She felt a new orgasm welling up inside her and she began to shake uncontrollably as it washed over her. She almost blacked out from pleasure, her eyes rolling back as her mind focused on the new sensation of a cock inside of her. When she came around again, it seemed as if the watchers had moved even closer to her. She stared with renewed fascination as anonymous hands moved up and down nameless hard cocks... all of them aimed at her...all of them caused by her...

Jennifer groaned and turned her head to look at Dan. He was grinning, obviously enjoying the scene. A knapsack was supporting his head, and upper body, so he was able to look fully around. He winked at Jennifer as he slid his cock deep inside her. Neither of them spoke until Jennifer saw Dan look away momentarily, then return his eyes to hers...

"I think Randy has something for you...", Dan said, looking over her shoulder. Jennifer turned, following his gaze, and saw Randy standing on wobbly legs, just two feet away. His hard cock was in his hand and he was looking pleadingly at Jennifer as he stroked it slowly. Jennifer looked back at Dan, her face one big question mark.

Dan looked back at her and grinned as he shrugged his shoulders. "It's your fantasy, Jen..." he said tenderly, "It's your time to shine..." Jennifer smiled, then began to chuckle as a wave of relief washed over her. She didn't even realize that she'd been nervous until it all drifted away with Dan's reassurance. She winked at him and then turned to face Randy....

Randy's face was contorted into that lustful grimace that everyone knows, and it made Jennifer smile. She looked into his eyes as she sat up and slowly peeled her blouse off her shoulders.

"Hi Randy...." she drawled. Her eyes closed halfway and she brought her hands to her tits, squeezing and fondling them as she balanced her body on Dan's cock.

"Hey Jen..." Randy stammered nervously. "You look really hot tonight..."

Jennifer grinned, seeing how hard it was for Randy to communicate. Not that she wanted communication. Everything she needed to know was inside Randy's stroking fist. She lowered her eyes, staring at his hard-on as she licked her lips sensually.

"Your cock is very hard..." Jennifer teased, still staring at it. "Did I make it that hard...?" Randy simply groaned and stumbled just a bit closer. Jennifer looked up into his eyes and smiled at him. "Are you going to come for me, Randy?" she whispered. "Do you want to fuck my tits...come on my tits...?" She leaned back, cupping a breast in each hand and gently pinched her nipples as she pushed her tits together. Randy groaned and stepped closer still, until he was straddling Dan's outstretched legs. He squatted slightly, bending his throbbing cock downwards at an impossible angle, given his condition. Still, he was able to rub his cockhead over Jennifer's tits, pushing slightly between them and leaving a shiny trail of pre-come. But it was simply impossible to move any lower without falling over. Jennifer realized this and chuckled.

"I think fucking my tits is out of the question... right now anyway..." She looked up at him and grinned. "I guess you're going to have to come in my mouth..." And, without another word, Jennifer leaned forward fluidly. Both of her hands reached out to capture Randy's hard-on and direct it between her lips as her forward motion let her take him deep inside her mouth.

For Randy, the sensation was mind-blowing. At the very moment that his cockhead was enveloped by the velvety heat of Jennifer's mouth, her sitting up allowed him to unbend his knees, standing upright as Jennifer took him deeper. The combination of wet heat on his cock and major relief to his thigh muscles drove him over the edge. He groaned low in his throat and began to shoot his thick, hot seed into Jennifer's mouth. He looked down to see a look of angelic bliss on Jennifer's face as she allowed him to fuck her mouth deeply, valiantly swallowing again and again as his balls were emptied. They were both moaning and grunting like animals as their individual needs were met....

Jennifer was in heaven as she felt her mouth suddenly fill with Randy's hot cum. The sheer amount of it surprised her, as well as the suddenness. She had planned on making a show of sucking him off, but as soon as she took him into her mouth, Randy was shooting off. Not that she was upset. Far from it. Her mind shifted instantaneously from exhibitionist to recipient and she began to suck and swallow for all she was worth, trying to keep up with his copious flow. She loved the way he began to fuck her mouth, letting her concentrate on swallowing. And the thick, honey-like semen soon coated her throat in the way that she loved.

Jennifer's eyes had been closed as she concentrated on swallowing Randy's cum, but she opened them as she felt his ejaculation waning. She looked up and winked at Randy as she took his entire length into her throat, making him groan his appreciation. Then she saw a movement to her side just as she was releasing Randy's cock from her mouth. She began to turn her head as a hot spray of semen slashed against her cheek. She had been so engrossed with Randy's cock that she had temporarily forgotten exactly where she was. As her mind came back into focus, Jennifer saw that the crowd around her had become a little bolder and moved a little closer... A second splash on her cheek turned her attention to her left again, and she grinned uyp at a young boy stroking his cock just a foot away. Jennifer licked her lips and opened her mouth just as his third thick offering shot forth. She chuckled as it splashed against her lower lip, only to dribble from her chin. She needn't have worried about the loss, though. Another boy immediately stepped up to her, his hard cock in his hand. He looked unsure of himself at first but, as Jennifer smiled at him and licked her lips sensually, he leaned forward, letting his cockhead pass between her lips and into her eager mouth...

Jennifer reached behind her, blindly seeking Dan's hands as she sucked the cock in her mouth. When she found them, and felt Dan's reassuring squeeze, she relaxed again and let herself slide deeper into her lust. She squeezed Dan's hand back just as the cock between her lips expanded mightily and filled her mouth with semen. Groaning and moving her lips up and down the wet pole, Jennifer drank his seed as the boy shot again and again. Her senses were filled with the smell and taste of cum, and the creamy, thick texture of it in her throat made her swoon with delight. She leaned back, letting the boy's cock fall from her mouth with a loud 'plop' as he stumbled to the edge.

Jennifer looked back at Dan to see a huge grin on his face. She moved her hips, squeezing her pussy around his cock, then fucking him with short, staccato movements. She smiled down at him as he released a sigh. "Your cock feels wonderful in my pussy....", she said with a deep, smoky voice.

Dan grinned at her. "Yes...it most certainly does..." he replied. "And you look great with that cum on your face..."

Jennifer smiled and extended her tongue, capturing as much stray semen as she could find and drawing it into her mouth. "I could use some more..." she teased, making Dan laugh.

"If you keep doing what your doing with your pussy, I think I'll oblige you..." he said, his voice showing the strain. Jennifer chuckled to herself and kicked her movements up a notch, squeezing Dan's cock with all her might, and moving her hips back and forth as she gave him and evil grin.

"Oh....yeah.... that's gonna do it, baby....oh...shit..." Dan stammered, feeling the cum rising dangerously close. Jennifer's heart began to pump harder as she watched the expression on Dan's face change from cockiness to desperation in just half a second. She loved this new way of getting him off and tried to move her hips even faster, making him groan out loud.

"Come for me baby..." she chanted, "come inside me...mmmm....yessss... shoot off in my hot cunt....ooohh....fuck...yesss..." Her words were even turning her on as she begged Dan to come inside her. For the first time in her life, Jennifer was going to feel a hard cock shooting off inside her pussy. As the realization hit her...it refreshed the fact that she was finally getting fucked... fucked by the best guy in the world...

Jennifer's orgasm began in her toes and enveloped her body like fire hitting a pile of dry brush. She closed her eyes as the world around her began to blur and turn, and her entire body began to shiver and shake. "Ooooohh...FUCK!" she screamed, "oh...fuck, Dan....oh....fuck me! FUCKME...!!"

Dan joined in her groan as his cock erupted inside Jennifer's sucking pussy. He thrust deep, letting her muscles stroke the cum from his balls and squeeze it from his cockhead. The shivering of Jennifer's body made it feel as though his cock was inside a vibrator as he shot again and again, filling her pussy to overflowing. His hard cock fucked through his own thick hot cum, pumping it out, over her lips and covering his belly and his balls with a combination of their cum. Both of them mantraed their groans...again and again, until the last ounce of their energy was spent inside the focus of Jennifer's pussy. Like rag dolls, they both collapsed into a heap, Jennifer falling back lifelessly into Dan's arms, and Dan falling back onto his knapsack. Both of them lay there, panting until their breath returned, then, as the reality of what had just happened re-entered their conscious minds, laughing until they were again almost out of breath, then repeating the entire process. Finally, Jennifer was the first to regain her ability to speak...

"God, Dan....that was...sooo...sooo...fuck...that was so fucking good!" she stammered. She turned to face her boyfriend, her eyes gleaming. "You just fucked me, Dan...Mmmm....you just had this big hard cock inside my pussy...wow....Oh, Dan....that was awesome..." She reached between them, finding Dan's cock and curling her fingers around the semi-hard shaft. She sighed as the sticky, slimy residue of their cum oozed through her fingers, and she began to stroke him. "Mmmm...you feel that, Dan? Your cum is all mixed with mine...oh...my...I need to taste that..."