Jennifer Secures the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers

He slapped her ass again, and then again, and once again. Each time harder than the last. Jennifer screwed her face up as she pulled her mouth away from John's cock and pounded backwards against Terry's thick column of flesh. She had never felt anything like it in her life and she couldn't get enough of it, her only complaint was that she rather wished that that magnificent cock was attached to the younger and more attractive man.

What Terry had in size, he perhaps lacked in stamina, he was after all pushing sixty and after a couple minutes he sped up, his fingers digging into to Jennifer's waist as he pounded his rock hard cock into her over and over again. Jennifer's moans became indistinct from each other and she gradually let out one continuous groan as Terry fucked her hard and fast. Then he tensed and pulled her even tighter to him, bucking wildly as he pumped his load deep into her ruined cunt.

Jennifer collapsed onto John's chest as she felt the older man easing his cock back out of her sticky hole, and then she felt John moving beneath her, sliding his cock easily into her used, hot cunt. He felt smaller after Terry, but the angle was better and the top of his shaft stimulated her clit as she rode him.

Abruptly John pushed her backwards and caught her legs over his shoulders, he leaned through and held her arms flat to the carpet as he pummelled his cock deep into her sloppy hole. Jennifer grunted loudly each time he hammered his cock into her and then he felt her release her arms and turn her over.

John grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him. He told her to put her head down and stick her ass in the air and Jennifer eagerly complied. She felt his tongue moving between her as cheeks, penetrating and lubricating her tight asshole as his fingers slipped into her cunt. She started to protest but John ignored her and once he had them lubricated nicely he inserted first one, then two into her tight hole. Jennifer closed her eyes and tried to relax as he invaded her asshole, his fingers wiggling wildly, stretching her ready for his thick cock.

Eventually Jennifer relaxed sufficiently and John positioned himself behind her and pressed the tip of his cock against her puckered hole.

"Push back against me," he said as he slid his cock between her cheeks.

Jennifer did as instructed and felt the head of his cock slowly ease it's way inside. She held her breath as the head worked it's way in and once inside, John rested for a moment to let the girl get used to the sensation. Jennifer had almost forgotten about the other two men, who looked down on her, watching as John started to fuck her in the ass.

Jennifer reached back between her legs and fingered her cunt as John's cock speared into her ass. She moved her fingers lower and rubbed her aching clit as she tried to get used to the sensation of John's thick meat pounding into her tight hole. John started to move faster, the tight ring of Jennifer's ass pushing him inexorably towards his own climax, while Mr Thomas watched on, his hand a total blur on his cock.

Mr Thomas was shaking with lust, he'd wanted to fuck Jennifer for five long years and he never thought he would get near her perfect body, never mind watch her being serviced in his office by two well hung men. Terry pushed him forward and encouraged him onto his knees in front of the girl. Seeing a knee appear beside her head Jennifer looked up expecting to see Terry's massive cock again, instead she saw Mr Thomas's more conventionally sized cock, but wasted no time in taking it into her mouth.

Five years of waiting was rewarded in a few short seconds as Mr Thomas erupted almost immediately, spewing ropes of cum into her mouth and throat. Jennifer swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean, she was too far gone to worry about appearances now, all she could think about was the cock pounding her ass, her aching clit and her approaching orgasm.

"Please," begged Jennifer, "please cum, I can't take much more."

After a few more thrusts she felt John pull his cock out, leaving her ass feeling suddenly empty as it closed up, before she heard him groan loudly and felt several warm splashes of cum land on her back and drip off her sides onto the carpet.

John flipped the girl over onto her back and the three men looked down at her.

"Make yourself cum," ordered John, "and then we'll sign the fucking contract."

Jennifer was already half way there and as she looked up at them standing over her, their cocks already beginning to stiffen again, the taste of Mr Thomas's cum still in her mouth, John's cum sticky on her back and Terry's cum dripping from her well used cunt, she rubbed her clit with smooth, fast strokes until she arched her back and bucked on the floor, her orgasm massively intense and leaving her completely out of breath.

She lay still on the floor for several moments, aware of movement above her. She opened on eye and saw John leaning over the desk, his half hard cock sticking out from between his legs, the pen in his hand ready to sign the contract. She closed her eyes again and rolled onto her side. She reeked of sex, her blouse was ruined, she was exhausted and she wanted to be at home in bed, but she didn't regret it for a moment. One thing she knew though, Mr Thomas owed her big time, and if he didn't deliver on his promises she would make his life an absolute living hell!

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers
12