Jennifer's Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, we both got it," she said sarcastically, her eyes rolling as the rest of her face remained stained. She patted her face and chest down, then said, "I think I should clean off the evidence."

"Oh, you.....okay, that's a good idea," I credited, getting off the couch so she could do the same and head upstairs -- still naked, and heading for my shower. Just like I wrote it.

After I heard the shower come on, I was supposed to wait five minutes before coming up. I retrieved my pants to get my cell phone, checking the time every 10 seconds or so. When I did it enough times, I finally took my shirt off and headed upstairs quietly, although she knew I was coming in this scenario.

When I wrote this out two years ago, my shower was only covered by a translucent, see through white curtain. Thankfully, I'd kept it clean and intact instead of getting a new one. It'd be neat if I'd consciously done it to set up this moment, but my powers weren't that strong yet.

The fact that Jennifer Lawrence was in my shower, washing my cum off her upper body, should have been quite enough. Yet even perfection could be improved upon. Still, I didn't quite see how to improve on the sight that greeted me in the bathroom.

The white curtain covered the shower, but it was see through enough to see the silhouette of her hourglass figure. An hourglass figure that was completely wet, getting washed under my shower, and was just getting clean -- for that moment, anyway. Despite having seen her naked already, the shape of her behind that curtain and the images coming to my mind made me rock hard in no time.

I wrote this as my Act III to give the story a sensual ending, and to try my hand at writing shower sex for the first time. Apparently trying something new really did do wonders. But the wonder I uncovered when I pulled back the curtain was just ridiculous.

Jennifer was right under the showerhead, having just squeezed a spongeful of soap over her chest. As the suds dripped down her chest and I saw many more strands of water run down her body, I almost forgot I had to move soon.

I thought I saw Jennifer look stunned when I uncovered her, but perhaps she was still staying in character. If I didn't do the same, I would look even more inadequate in comparison than usual, before we even started the final act.

With that, I moved my legs and got into the shower to admire her. It clearly wasn't enough, so I reached out to finish rubbing her chest and stomach clean. I stepped forward and got the rest of me wet, yet Jennifer finished soaking me up by pushing her wet form against mine.

I reached up to move the showerhead so the water wasn't directly raining on us -- after all, I couldn't let it get in my eyes and blind me now. Still, I closed them as our lips met again, then put my hands on her back and felt that it was wet enough already.

Our tongues dueled as I slid my hands all over her, then reached up and put them under the showerhead. When they were wet enough, I put them back on Jennifer's ass and slid them up her back.

Jennifer had fun getting me wetter too, and seemed to enjoy that I had my shirt off now. She broke from my lips and put hers on my neck, kissing down to my upper chest. I backed up and leaned against the right wall as she kissed, licked and nibbled my pecs, gazing up at me and letting me see her face was all clear -- and still gorgeous and eager.

"Wait, you first. I remember that much," I blurted out while I still could.

"Right, right. I guess we used up our improv limit," Jennifer joked.

"I don't think either of us will mind that much," I stated, as I backed up and Jennifer stood below the showerhead. I took her sponge and scrubbed it with soap, while saying, "I know you cleaned yourself up, but there's no reason not to double check."

When I was done, I put the sponge under the shower, then moved it back so the water rained down right behind Jennifer. The sponge was now wet enough for me to scrub down Jennifer's chest, rubbing in the soap and then kissing her when the soap was clear.

I scrubbed her stomach next, getting on my knees in the process. I repeated the process of scrubbing her down and then kissing the area, then I slid the sponge all the way down her left leg. I then slid it slowly up her right leg, then lightly pressed it between her legs. It wasn't for too long, as I quickly put the sponge on her ass and lower back and started rubbing it as I began eating her out again.

Jennifer was plenty wet, although most of it was likely because of the shower for now. To make it more balanced, my tongue licked her as rapidly as it did before. As I rubbed my whole face against her, my hands went up and down her body and caressed it more slowly.

The atmosphere of the shower, the intense oral sex and the slow massage of her body looked good on the page, so I hoped it felt good to Jennifer in real life. It was working all right for me so far.

"Ooh.....ugh, I almost wish I took more showers as a kid," Jennifer commented. It was weird, but she could be weird like that -- plus it sounded like a weird seal of approval. She made it clearer by saying, "Fuck, you're cleaning me out so good...." as I nibbled her clit.

"Only to make you dirty again," I responded.

"Then you don't really need this," Jennifer set up as she took the sponge from my left hand. She squeezed it over my head and splashed it with water, then put her hands on my hair and rubbed it like she was putting shampoo on it. I was almost tempted to have her do that for real, but that would be too weird a kink even for us.

Nevertheless, I still liked her wetting my hair and pushing my face deeper into her. And I liked licking and suckling her while my bare hands kept feeling her flesh all over. After they slowly went down her waist, hips and legs, feeling all the lovely curves in between, I mindlessly put my right hand on my erection to stroke it and provide some relief.

"Oh, fucking hell," I moaned into her pussy. "It's always more sensitive after a shower, but this...."

"Yeah, I see that," Jennifer answered while grinding into me. "I guess it's time to see for myself."

That's right, I wrote that in too. Jennifer reminded me further by making me back up and get on my feet, then she backed me into the other side of the shower. She adjusted the head to the point where the shower came down on her back, once she got on her knees in front of me. Before I wondered if we really needed that on anymore, she felt the need to put her lips on the underside of my cock.

I almost couldn't notice her right hand going down to her pussy. Not with her left hand gliding back and forth on my lower shaft and balls, and not with her lips engulfing the rest of my head. Unlike in the tit fucking, Jennifer could go down longer and lower this time, taking half of me down as her hand worked on the other half.

I nearly grabbed the shower curtain right there, but I did it anyway after Jennifer made a few more bobbles. She fingered herself hard and moaned right on my tip, then stuck her tongue out and slid it down my shaft, before opening her mouth and bringing it down too. She kept eye contact with me throughout, as her clear enjoyment – or pretend clear enjoyment – made me grip the curtain and almost tear it down.

With that act and how she was bringing both of us closer, I knew we had to get to the climax now. "Okay, one more part and we've got it," I reluctantly told her.

This was the hard part for me when I wrote two years ago. After writing all those acts, I couldn't see how the actual fucking wouldn't be anticlimactic. I figured setting it in a shower would make up for it, but it did make for limited positions and limited grand finales, until it all came to me.

Now the hard part would be lasting long enough to pull that off in real life. We'd both gotten worked over pretty hard, so I gave us a few moments to stand around. When I felt ready, I backed us up to the middle of the shower, then maneuvered us so I could press her right into the middle wall.

In the story, it took Jennifer by surprise when I lifted up her arms, pinned them to the wall, then moved the showerhead so it was spraying right on our upper bodies. While she probably saw it coming now, she still looked taken aback and eager to go.

We were both the same height, although I might have been a little shorter than Jennifer's 5'8, so she wasn't exactly submissive. Yet when I held her wrists and her arms up and then slid into her, she didn't look eager to move around any time soon. Not to get away, anyway.

I tried to make this sound sexy and seductive on the Internet. Doing it in reality would take some extra effort.

As I started thrusting, I dropped my face to Jennifer's wet neck and kissed it slowly and gently. Since my hands were occupied on her wrists, I couldn't touch and arouse her anywhere else. But I tried to rub my chest against hers and grind harder against her crotch to make up for it.

I tried to be gentle with her neck as I fucked Jennifer harder, then I went the other way in suckling it as my cock slowed down. Finally I nibbled as I drove all the way into her, making her clench harder onto me.

I wished I could lift her up so she could wrap her legs around me, but she wasn't the most petite woman. I had her stay on her feet the whole time in the fic, although I didn't know if that would be feasible here. I still had to make it sensual somehow, though.

I went back to the fic blueprint by kissing slowly up Jennifer's neck while fucking her faster. Then after a hard thrust, we both had to take a breath, though I recovered first by kissing her gently. My thrusts got slower as the kiss got more languid, then I slid my left hand down her arm and put it right between us.

My right hand kept holding her arm up against the wall as my left joined my cock near her pussy. Her left arm came down enough for her hand to grab my ass, pulling me even closer as her tongue slid deep and slow into my mouth. Despite all that, I kept pumping inside Jennifer as we kept slowing down.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," I remembered one of my last lines right on time as we broke.

"So you keep telling me," Jennifer remembered as well. She also remembered to free her right arm and grab my other cheek, as we went back to kissing and my left finger kept navigating between our bodies. My cock soon got back into gear as well, as we were getting faster but were no less sultry – at least Jennifer wasn't.

"Sit down. I got one more improv idea," she interrupted our kissing to say. This was a hard order to follow, given my position.

"You sure?" I had to check before I moved an inch out of her.

"Even the best stories need some editing, okay?" she answered back. Since that seemed to be all I'd get, I pulled out and sat down on the hard shower floor to see what her big edit was. The drain had been open all this time, so there was no water to splash around in.

Jennifer stood back, took the showerhead and aimed it so that it sprayed right between my open legs. I made myself refuse to move away, just to see where the hell this was going.

"You said it feels extra nice in the shower, right?" Jennifer asked. As I tried to recall that part of the scene, she came back over and bent down in front of me to stroke my even wetter cock. It was indeed even more sensitive after all this showering, the extra spraying and the sight of Jennifer bending down in front of me. I should have saved the fucking gorgeous line for that moment.

Before I thought to use it again, Jennifer went over and sat on my lap. She was able to wrap her legs around me now and sink onto me, although this wasn't exactly the most comfortable position. Shower sex sounds hot in theory, but it really isn't the best for comfort in most times.

Still, the showerhead was raining on her back now, so I could rub that extra wet part of her up and down as we rode to the finish.

I probably would have done it with myself on top, if I'd been willing to risk Jennifer being uncomfortable sitting like this. So I didn't want to make her do all the work here, as I grasped her lower back to keep her still while I thrusted up against her. I let her rest on me while I leaned back as best I could.

My hands ran all over Jennifer's back as the shower water came down on it, then I used my wet hands to make her front wet again. She leaned up and took over riding me, giving my finger room to aid my cock once more. Jennifer tightened her legs around me and raised her hips up, slamming them down harder in the next second.

We were in virtually the same position from the very start – something I should have thought of as an ending to the story. The difference was that I actually had my cock in her pussy as I groped her ass and thought to suckle on her breasts, and every part of us was wet too. Maybe I really had reached my limitations as a solo writer.

"Fuck me and cum, fuck me and cum," Jennifer gritted out as my finger and cock rubbed and fucked faster.

"Ready when you are," I responded, adding another finger so she'd be ready faster. My left index finger and thumb worked furiously as my right hand jiggled her ass and rubbed more water onto it, while my mouth took sporadic nibbles on her bouncing tits.

"Yes, fuck, come on, come on," Jennifer got louder as her cries echoed more in the shower. The loudest echo of all told me she was right there.

I tried to fit the tip of my finger into her along with my cock, and I got far enough to make her go off. I rested my head on Jennifer's breasts as her arms went around me, riding out her orgasm. Containing mine got that much more difficult, but I remembered the final image of my story and made myself soldier on for my art.

Of course, thinking about it didn't help at all, and perhaps my current position didn't either. Therefore, I just kept my mind blank, which it really should have been anyway. I felt Jennifer come down and heard her breathing more normally, so it looked like it worked.

"Can you stand up?" I asked when it sounded like she could talk to me again.

"I'll let you know in a bit," she answered, then pulled away from me and got on her feet. Jennifer nodded knowingly, then stood underneath the shower and let the water rain down on her one last time before finally turning it off.

I now had the final image of Jennifer's post orgasmic, wet, flushed, curvaceous body standing over me – inspiring me to make it even wetter. I grabbed my cock and started pumping, knowing I wouldn't last long now and knowing I'd already cum all over her before, but sometimes repetition just worked.

It worked in short order, as I got up and kept pumping until I shot my first batch onto Jennifer's stomach. My cum complemented the dripping water perfectly, doing so again when I got the next bit on her tits. But before I could go anywhere else, Jennifer improvised once more and got on one knee – with a dab landing on her face before she closed her mouth over me.

She sucked and swallowed the rest out with no trouble, as I struggled not to slip or tear the curtains down again. But my stance and my décor stayed intact, nonetheless.

When I was done, Jennifer's mouth finished a few seconds later. She popped off and stayed on her knee, still covered in water and a few drops of cum. I let my body and mind reboot for a minute, then reached over to get the sponge and soap.

"Right back to where you started, I guess," was the best post-sex line I had, albeit an accurate one. Jennifer just nodded in agreement and lathered herself up all over again, cleaning me off anew. I let myself watch, although I was way too spent to fully enjoy even that sight. Regardless, once she was done she finally turned the shower off, sparing me from an even higher water bill.

I got myself out as Jennifer dried herself off with one of my towels. She looked apologetic, but I shrugged it off and headed to my linen closer for a spare. It gave me some time to really take in what happened – massive, unbelievable roller coaster and all.

I didn't know how I was supposed to act with Jennifer now, both in the immediate aftermath and in our working relationship. I didn't know how she wanted me to react. I didn't know much of anything.

But in the back of my mind, I still couldn't help but think.....maybe I had to get back in the erotica game. To help me relax after the long work days ahead, anyway. It now had a proven track record of being a big help – or at least not a career killer yet.

Maybe the next one should have me and Jennifer in an actual bed. To make it more comfortable. For my character.

12