Jennifer's Robe Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer and Chris bring it to the next level.
6.5k words
4.75
75.4k
34
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers

Chris closed his bedroom door and opened his window. The rhythmic chirping of the crickets filled the night like an alien symphony. He turned out his light and pulled his computer chair close to the window. His mind raced with what he hoped Jennifer meant by having something for him tonight. He could hear his heart beating in his ears with excitement and anticipation. The minutes ticked by as he waited next to his open window. What did she have planned for him? He had a vision in his head of her climbing out her window and sneaking into his; which was absolutely ridiculous since they were on the second floor with a twenty foot drop below them and no ledge for either of them to climb on. He looked back at his alarm clock and noticed fifteen minutes had passed. God, what was she waiting for? Maybe she'd fallen asleep and forgotten. Maybe she wasn't going to do anything and this was just some fucked up game she was playing with him.

'Will you listen to yourself,' Chris thought. 'Jesus, you sound like some desperate teenager. Just relax, after all that happened down there, I don't think she's finished with you.'

Chris sat for another few minutes and just listened, patiently. He was about to go to bed when he heard the sound of a window sliding open. He snapped into a state of readiness and waited to see what would happen.

"Chris. You there?" came a whispering female voice.

"Jennifer?" he whispered back.

"Did you enjoy yourself downstairs?" she asked in a soft voice.

"You know I did. How about you?" he said.

"Very much, and it's not quite over, yet," she said. "I have to tell you, you got me so horny when we were playing. I almost took you right there."

"Well, I can come over and remedy that situation for you," he said, his spirit soaring in hopeful anticipation.

"With you mother directly below us. I think the bed squeaking would definitely wake her up," she said.

"Not if we're quiet."

"Yeah, I'm not the quietest woman in bed," she said.

Chris' mouth dropped. Images of her riding his cock as she screamed and moaned flooded his imagination. God, he hoped they'd come true sooner or later; hopefully sooner.

"You still there?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, my mind just drifted off there for a second," he said.

Jennifer giggled. "Really? What were you thinking about?"

"I was... uh... thinking about you being not so quiet," he said and tried to sound cool about it.

"You like a woman who makes some noise in bed?" she asked, her voice becoming thicker.

"Mmmm hmmm," he said.

"How were you picturing me not being so quiet?"

"I... um... was thinking about you straddling me on the couch, only you weren't wearing your p.j.'s, you were completely naked, except for your black robe," Chris said.

"I was wearing my robe? Was it open?" she asked.

"Yeah, it was wide open, and you were bouncing up and down on my cock. Your tits were bouncing and even hitting me in the face," Chris said.

"Yeah?" Jennifer went silent for a second or two. Chris listened closely; he thought he could hear her breathing heavier. "Were you sucking on my titties?"

"Oh you know I was. I had one nipple in my mouth and was bobbing my head just to keep up with your rhythm. My hands were wrapped around your ass cheeks helping you slide up and down my cock." Chris listened again. He could hear little moans and whimpers coming through his window. Fuck, she was masturbating. She was actually playing with her pussy to his words, and she wanted more.

"What happened next?" she asked. The anticipation in her voice encouraged Chris' narration.

"You took off your robe and wrapped it around my neck pulling me closer to your tits. Than I grabbed your ass real tight and stood up, my cock still inside you, and turned around so you were lying on the couch. I grabbed your legs and held them together to make your pussy tighter and started to slam my cock deep into your pussy," Chris said, trying to paint a picture for her.

"Oh fuck, keep talking, Chris. Keep talking," she moaned.

"Than I rolled you over and bent you over the seat of the couch. I grabbed a handful of your hair and my other hand grabbed a handful of your tits as I kept plowing into your pussy from behind." He could hear her moans getting louder and her breathing getting faster. "Can you feel me inside you? Do you feel me pounding your pussy from behind, my balls slapping against your clit?"

"Yeah. Oh, Chris I can feel you," she whimpered.

"Are you playing with your clit while I fuck you, like you're playing with your clit now?"

"Oooh.... Fuck... Chris... You're gonna make me cum," she moaned.

"You gonna cum? You gonna cum for me? Come on, rub that clit. Slip your fingers deep into your pussy. Come on, play with that pussy for me," Chris hissed through the window to her. He so badly wanted to go into her room, throw her onto the floor and fuck her so hard he'd pound her through to the first floor.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God... OH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! HOOO GOOOODDDDD!" Jennifer's climax was so loud he kept looking over his shoulder expecting to see his mother burst in and demand to know what's going on. He listened out the window and heard her breathing start to slow and relax as she came down from her orgasm. "Oh, God. Oh, that felt good," he heard her say. "God, you made me cum so hard, Chris."

"Glad to be of service," he said.

Jennifer chuckled. "Oh, you were, trust me on that."

"I just hope you didn't wake up my mom with that orgasm of yours," he said, a bit worried.

"We'll have to see," she giggled. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for bed. Hope I gave you something nice to dream about," she said. "Sweet dreams, Chris."

"That's it? I can't come over and maybe we can play some more?" he asked. He was trying to keep himself from sounding desperate and realized that was a lost cause.

"Not tonight, sweetie. I'm sorry. But, don't be too disappointed, this wasn't a one time thing. We'll play again. Goodnight," she said. He heard the window close along with his hopes of having sex tonight.

"Yeah, goodnight," he said.

He climbed into bed and lay there for a moment replaying the events of tonight in his mind. He wasn't sure how this all started with her, but he wasn't questioning it, he was just going to enjoy it and ride it out for as long as he could. His mind replayed their make out session on the couch and he used the soundtrack of her masturbating along with it. In no time his cock was rock hard and he decided to follow Jennifer's lead as he began to stroke himself.

* * * * *

It still seemed like a dream to Chris. It had been two days since he and Jennifer had made out on the couch. He could still feel the pressure of her body on his lap and the heat from her bare breasts against him. Her skin was so smooth and soft like living silk, simply touching and kissing her made him feel like he was high. What made her even more attractive was how confident she was in her sexuality. He'd often heard how many women going through a divorce had lost a lot of their confidence in themselves or in how desirable they were. Jennifer was different. Maybe it was something ingrained in her from her career as a stripper that made her realize she was so sexy and knew just how to use her sensuality. Maybe it was something that came with age and experience; he noticed his mom was a very confident woman and dressed in a manner that wasn't provocative, but still turned heads. Whatever the source of Jennifer's confidence was, Chris found it extremely appealing. She had a take charge attitude and Chris was more than willing to give her the reigns and let her do the steering.

When he came down the stairs he heard the water running in the kitchen and the clinking sound of dishes being washed and stacked in the drying rack. When he walked in his excitement level jumped when he saw Jennifer standing in her black, thigh length silk robe. As she washed and rinsed the dishes from her breakfast her curvy ass jiggled and shook like one of those little dashboard hula girls. She had her red hair pulled up in a hair tie, which just did the impossible and made her look even sexier. Chris' cock got hard so fast he thought it might jump off his body. The way the material would come to rest against her ass and settle against her ass cleavage made him wonder if she had a thong on or nothing at all. Either way, he didn't care, he was still enjoying the show.

His cock had pitched a massive tent in his shorts and he grinned a mischevious grin. He crept up behind her and looked down at her still shaking ass. He almost gave himself away with laughter when the thought of yelling "Charge!" and poking her in the ass with his erection came to his mind, but he thought she might not find it all that amusing. Instead he slowly leaned his hips in to gently sink his cock in between her legs and wrap his arms around her waist.

Jennifer gasped when she felt Chris' cock head snake its way between her thighs. She tried to turn around but found he'd already pulled her into him and held her in a firm but gentle grip.

"Good morning, Chris," she said.

"It could be," he growled into her ear.

"Oh, really?" she said and leaned back into him nestling her ass against his hips. She opened her legs just a little and let his silk covered cock wedge itself deeper into her taint. She smiled when she heard him moan and grind himself into her. "That might be a little difficult to manage."

"Yeah?" he said. His fingers found her robe's tie and gently slipped it out of its knot.

"Uh huh," she said. She had forgotten just how good the feel of a man's strong chest against her back and his grip around her waist could be. She loved how readily her body responded to it.

"And why is that?" When he slipped his hands inside her robe and up her bare tummy, he could feel the bottoms of her breasts and let his hands rise up to cup them completely. She felt herself get a little lightheaded and her heart sped up and pounded so hard she could feel it all the way up in her ears.

She almost didn't want to answer him; she was more than ready to let him bend her over the sink and fuck her like a whore he'd never see again. She took a deep breath and swallowed hard as she forced herself to regain her composure. "Because, your mom is home."

Chris stopped himself in mid-grope and let his hands fall to his sides, his hopes of fucking Jennifer in the kitchen deflated. "Are you serious?"

"Fraid so, sweetie," she said closing her robe around her than turned to face him.

"Fuck," he said.

"Sorry," she said and put her arms on his shoulders.

"We could be quiet," he said.

Jennifer smiled at how cute he looked with an expression of hope plastered on his face. "Sweetie, I told you last night, I'm not quiet, nor do I want to be," she said.

"Come on, it's no big deal," he playfully urged her and laid his hands on her waist.

"What's no big deal," his mother said as she walked into the kitchen.

Chris' heart stopped dead in his chest and Jennifer's eyes grew so big they looked as if they would've popped out. He didn't think, rather he simply reacted and said the first thing that came to his head. "She saw a spider," he said looking over his shoulder. He tried to keep his voice as nonchalant as possible hoping to play off any suspicion. When he looked at his mom over his shoulder she was wearing her ratty old college sweatshirt and held her head like it weighed a ton. She was having one of her migraines.

Jennifer slid her hands from his shoulders and just laid her whole body against him. "Courtney, you should have seen this thing, it was huge." She could still feel his hard-on against her stomach, there was no way he could walk past her like that, migraine or not.

"Oh, come on, it wasn't that big," Chris said, keeping the act up.

"No, it was pretty big," she said than slipped a hand inside his shorts and grabbed his shaft. His eyes darted from her face to his cock in absolute shock. A look of sheer terror crossed his face and he wordlessly begged to know what she was doing. Her other hand pulled his waist band back a little than used it to pin his cock head against his stomach, than draped his shirt over it. "If you saw this thing you'd know what I mean." She gave him a look that just said 'you're welcome'.

Chris breathed a silent sigh of relief and relaxed. "Well, that's what a guy's job is." He mouthed the words thank you and turned away from his mom to sit at the kitchen table. "Slayer of bugs and all other manner of creepy crawlies. I thought you had to be at work today to present that project you were working on the other night."

"The CFO had some kind of emergency meeting at the Chicago office, so it's been put off for two days, which is good because I feel like shit today and that presentation would have been a complete mess if I had to give it in this condition," she said. Courtney was very susceptible to migraines and when they came on, they came hard and she usually spent the rest of the day in bed doped up on prescription pain killers.

"What, no kiss?" she said to Chris.

Chris stood and leaned forward across the table, desperately trying to hide his erection. Jennifer bit her lower lip nervously hoping he wouldn't give himself away.

"Gee, don't strain yourself," Courtney said. "It's not like you have a migraine or anything."

He gave his mom a kiss and quickly sat back down. He could feel his penis softening; and, let's be honest, the quickest way to kill a boner is to mention your mom.

"God, I hate these migraines," Courtney said as she sat down across from him. "I'm going to try to do some work from home today, but I doubt I'm going to get much done. Probably just end up taking a long nap and hope this headache is gone by the time I wake up." She reached across the table and grabbed Chris' hand. "Can you make dinner tonight, please?" Her eyes pleaded with him.

"Yeah, okay. It won't be anything fancy, I'm going to be gone most of the day to try and find work," he said.

"That's fine," she said. "I'm going back to bed. Try and keep it to a dull roar out here," she said.

"Not a problem," Chris said.

Courtney got up, poured a glass of water, and shuffled back to her room on the other side of the living room. Once they heard the door close they both started laughing than shushed each other and tried to stifle themselves.

"Holy shit," Chris said. "I thought we were caught for sure."

"So did I," Jennifer said. "And than when you said something about spiders, I thought, oh she'll never buy that."

"Well, it was the quickest thing I could think of, so I just went with it. Most women seem to be afraid of spiders," he said.

"You got lucky."

Chris shrugged. "It was a calculated risk."

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Risk, my ass. She was so disoriented she would've barely noticed that raging hard-on you had. And, that's hard to ignore."

"You think so?" he said.

"I could barely fit my hand around it, so yeah, it's quite noticeable."

"Well, thank you," he said and dipped his head in a mock bow. "Now, if you'll excuse me, my massive case of blue balls and I are going to shower and head out." Chris winced a little and made his way upstairs.

"Aww, I'm sorry," Jennifer giggled.

"No, no, s'okay," he said stoically. "I'll take care of it." Jennifer laughed again. Chris was like any guy, he loved making the girls laugh, but she really had no idea how much pain he was in.

* * * * *

Chris tossed his shirt on the floor than laid on his bed. He grabbed hold of his meaty cock and immediately recalled the memory of it wedged between Jennifer's thighs. Add to that the image of his hands cupping her big beautiful tits and he was both physically and mentally ready to burst. The sight of her at that sink in that sexy black robe and not much else made him so horny. He wanted her so badly. He'd never wanted a woman so badly in his life. Jennifer just oozed sex and sensuality, and more importantly, she owned it. God, he wanted to fuck her, fuck her till she screamed so loud the windows in the house shattered; and when she said she wasn't quiet, that just made his imagination race even more. He could picture her screaming and moaning like a whore as his cock drilled into her sopping wet pussy. By now his cock was a rock hard pillar in his hand as he stroked himself off to the fantasy of sex with his mom's friend.

"Can I play, too?" Jennifer said in a deep sensual voice.

Chris was so lost in thought he never heard her come in. He gasped and nearly jumped off the bed. He reached for his shorts and tried to pull them back up.

"What are you doing? You were so eager to poke me in the ass with that earlier and now you're embarrassed and trying to hide it?" she said.

"Well, yeah, but..." Chris couldn't put his words in order and ended up just trailing off.

"But what?" she said and closed the door behind her. "Why are guys so ashamed for a girl to see them masturbate?" Jennifer stepped over to him, putting a little more sway in her hips and slowly pushed him back on the bed. "I masturbate all the time." She knelt down and pulled his shorts back down.

"Yeah?" he asked, offering absolutely no resistance.

"Mmmm hmmm," she nodded. "Did you enjoy listening to me the other night?" she asked as she lightly ran her fingernails down his thighs.

"Yeah, that was so hot," he said. The gentle scratching down his legs felt like he'd been touched by a live wire.

"What was so hot about it? What'd you like the most?"

"Listening to you moan and tell me to keep talking dirty to you. I loved listening to you whine when you were getting close. It made me think I was doing it to you."

"You like making the girls whine and moan?" she asked. Her eyes went from his face to his cock and her eyes widened hungrily.

"Uh huh," he said. 'Oh God, please tell me she's going to do what I hope she's going to do.'

"You think you could make me whine like that?" she asked. She reached up and started climbing up his body like a cat that was about to pounce. He could only nod in response. "You wanna try?"

Chris' heart was pounding away in his chest as she crawled up his body and was now eye to eye with him; the only thing between them was the thin silk material of her robe. Her long red hair had fallen on either side of her face and brushed his cheeks sending jolts across his flesh. The blue in her eyes had become so deep and intense he thought he was staring at a pair of sapphires, and her milky white skin reminded him of the most delicate porcelain. She was so beautiful he hardly had the words to completely describe her to any of his friends when they asked him about who the hottie was that was staying with him. She lifted herself up, still straddling him. His cock was pinned between his lower abdomen and her thong covered pussy as she ground her hips onto him and than slid back and forth agonizingly slowly as she dry humped him. She reached up and grabbed one of her robe ties between her thumb and index finger than slowly started to tug on it until it came undone from the simple knot she had it tied in. As it came apart her robe began to fall open revealing a strip of flesh from her tummy all the way up to her cleavage. Chris' eyes were locked on her body and the stripper in her was enjoying all the attention he was giving her. She reached down to grab hold of his hands than laid them on her tummy trusting he'd know exactly where she was leading him. Without any further encouragement he slid them up, his arms pushing the robe further open and revealed her gorgeous tits, than grabbed hold of both from underneath and squeezed them. His grip distorted the shape of them and pushed the areolas and nipples out from her body. Jennifer closed her eyes and let him play and knead her ample titties, reveling in the way he was manhandling her body. After a few moments of play she grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands away from her. She leaned forward over him pinning his wrists on the bed next to his head; her tits fell onto his chest with a light slap. She looked deep into his eyes and kissed him hard, her tongue pushing past his lips into his mouth and probed deeply. He slipped his arms out from her grip and circled around her body under her robe as his own tongue responded to hers. She broke their kiss and looked at him again. "Let's make each other whine and moan." She crawled off of him, turned around and threw a leg over his head until she was straddling his face, than laid down until she was face to face with his cock.

JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers
12