Jessica at the Finishing School Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers

"You can be of great use to me Jessica, I hope you have learned a lot while you have been here."

It was only now that Jessica noticed her father's hand resting at the top of her thigh, and now he looked into her eyes as he moved it down under her skirt and down between her legs. Surely her father wouldn't...

"A lot of my clients, and potential clients would like nothing better than a sweet, 'innocent' girl like you to play with... and you wouldn't want to disappoint your father would you?"

Jessica slowly shook her head.

"Good girl."

His hand reached its target and Jessica felt his fingers rubbing her pussy through her knickers. She felt her pussy flood even though she knew it was more wrong than anything she'd done since she'd arrived at the school and the shame washed over her like a tidal wave. Instinct took over and she tried to close her legs, tried to stop him touching her...

"What's a matter baby, Daddy's cock not good enough for you?" Her father whispered as he became a little more insistent with his touch. "The headmaster tells me you've taken his cock plenty of times already, even in your tight little arse."

Jessica couldn't believe it, she'd been set up right from the word go. Now she understood. Charlotte had come here before her and when she came home she started working all hours for Daddy's company, now he needed another whore and she was next in line.

Despite herself, Jessica felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She realised that this whole thing was about breaking down her barriers and making her own body betray her, even with the one person who she should never let touch her that way. She felt his fingers sliding inside her knickers and brushing against her sweet little pussy and couldn't do anything but groan into his neck and open her legs wider, inviting him to touch her. Inviting him to take her and make him hers.

"Does my little baby want me to fuck her?"

She wanted to say no, but her pussy seemed to suck his fingers inside, desperate for his touch.

"I think you do," he continued. "I think you want Daddy's cock real bad..."

As he continued to press his fingers deeper his other hand found one of her breasts and gently squeezed it.

"Please don't make me do this Daddy... we shouldn't do this, it's so wrong."

Jessica was saying all the 'right' things but there was no conviction or fight left in her voice. She looked deep into her father's eyes, looking for the parent that had always been there to protect her and comfort her, but instead all she could see was the lust he had for her body.

"You don't want me discipline you do you baby, your headmaster told me how much you hate the cane."

"No Daddy, please don't... I can't stand the pain."

"I know baby girl, believe me I don't want to cane you either, it's not my thing - that's why I sent you here, to the experts. I don't want to hurt you, I just want to make you feel good."

Jessica felt herself losing any last vestiges of control and opened her legs further still, arching herself forward to pull his fingers deeper into her sodden cunt. Her father kissed her and then raised his fingers to his lips and tasted her delicious juices, he'd waited a lifetime to taste them and his cock was painfully hard inside his trousers.

He slowly undid her shirt and cupped her breasts in his hands, admiring her sexy young body for a moment before speaking again.

"Oh Jess, you have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you. I wanted to fuck Charlie as well, but you were always my favourite..."

Jessica groaned as she heard those words and wrapped herself around her father, nuzzling his neck and breathing heavily into his ear.

"Fuck me Daddy," she whispered. "Make me yours... like you did with Charlotte."

Jessica's father slid her off his knee and pushed her over the desk. She hesitated, fearful that he would cane her, but he reassured her and she relaxed. Laying across the desk she couldn't help but think how many times she'd been in this position before and how many times the headmaster had punished and fucked her.

She felt her father kneel down behind her and spread her legs wider. He slowly pulled her knickers to the side and when his breath hit her pussy lips she nearly came on the spot. She pushed back against him as his tongue swirled between her soaked lips, then pushed inside to taste her properly. His cock ached like he'd never known before and he didn't know how much longer he could hold back.

"You taste fantastic baby," cooed her father and Jessica moaned into the desk, conflicted but desperate for his cock inside her.

Her father licked her again and then pushed two fingers inside her. Then he shifted his tongue upwards and she felt him pressing it hard into her arsehole, fucking her with his slippery, wet muscle.

"Fuck me Daddy, fill my pussy up with your cock, I need it so bad... please Daddy, shove it in me, I want it, I need it!"

Jessica felt her father standing up and then heard the zip of his trousers as he pulled his cock out. He fed it between her sodden lips and buried it to the hilt in her hot, wet cunt. It was the most overwhelming thing Jessica had ever felt in her life, her father's big, hard cock... the one that created her, filling her up and making her his forever.

Jessica's father grunted as he bottomed out inside her, he knew this was a moment he would never forget and he paused to take in the sensations as he would never feel them again. After a pause he grabbed her hips and slid out almost all the way, then in again, all the way until his balls smacked against her clit. He fucked her like this for a minute or two, but soon he knew his cock was as wet as it was going to get. He pulled it out and grabbed the shaft with his hand, then pressed the tip against her puckered hole.

"No...Daddy, please don't... please, just the normal way..."

She felt the cock press forward, stretching her hole again as the others had done before.

"No please, Daddy, please..."

Her father pushed hard inside her and then grabbed her plait and pulled her head back.

"I'm going to fuck you all the time when we get home baby, and you're going to love it."

He started fucking her slowly, building up his speed as she got used to his thick meat reaming her arsehole. He reached around her waist and his fingers found her clit, Jessica groaned as she felt her arousal peaking again and she felt herself starting to push back against her father's cock, willing him to fuck her harder and deeper.

His fingers worked their magic and within a couple of minutes Jessica felt herself cumming harder than ever before.

"Oh... My... God!" She screamed as her whole body tensed and bucked, her arse tightening around her father's meat and pushing him over the edge too so that he filled her with his hot cum for the very first time.

He collapsed on top of her, kissing her neck and telling her how amazing his little girl was. Jessica felt dirty, but she couldn't deny the power of the orgasm she had just experienced, it made all the others up until now pale into insignificance.

-- -- -- -- --

The next morning the headmaster was pleased to find an envelope addressed to him on his desk. Inside, along with a bonus cheque, he found a letter thanking him for training his middle daughter and promising to send him his youngest daughter 'Chloe' along, just as soon as she turned eighteen.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,106 Followers
12