Jill

Story Info
The Story of Jill.
26.5k words
4.51
83k
60

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill leaned against her car, looked at her watch, and then looked over her shoulder at the cigarette and adult novelty store's "Closed" sign. She had driven halfway across town in an effort to not be recognized. She still couldn't believe she'd agreed to picking up the party favors for her daughter's best friend's bachelorette party.

Other than the finger-sized vibrator Jill acquired in college almost 20 years ago, she had never used or seen an adult phallic toy. But that was exactly what the bride-to-be wanted to hand out as gifts to the 20 or so women invited to the party. Jill reminded her that some of the women were as young as 18, but some were as old as 60. The bride-to-be was firm on what she wanted. She even provided Jill with a list of various vibrators and dildos so there would be an assortment.

Jill looked on the Internet, but couldn't seem to find exactly what was on the list. She looked through the phone book and only found three adult novelty stores in town. Two of the three were in bad parts of town, but one was not far from the airport, and was more of a tobacco store than a porn shop. Jill decided to start there.

She called first, and read off a few of the toys on the list. The gentleman that answered the phone thought he had a few in the stockroom, so it wouldn't be a wasted trip.

From the corner of her eye, Jill could see the "Closed" sign being flipped to "Open."

Time to get on with it.

The storefront appeared clean, bright, and smelled of tobacco. In fact, Jill was a little worried she had gone to the wrong place. The bell clanged as the door closed behind her. A short, small-framed man with horn-rimmed glasses instantly appeared from the back of the store.

He almost tripped when he looked up to see Jill. She wasn't the usual clientele.

At 38, Jill looked good. Some would say too good. She married right after high school, and had her daughter less than a year afterward. After her pregnancy, Jill worked hard to maintain a healthy physique, and at first glance, she could easily be mistaken for a girl in her 20's, especially at work. Her daughter became increasingly independent over the last few years, so Jill had more time to do some of the things she had always wanted.

Her husband had been promoted to a position requiring more time abroad than at home, so Jill looked into selling real estate as a way to fill her time. Selling houses was better than watching soap operas in Jill's book, and it paid better, too. With a little help from some veteran agents, her good looks, and dressing for success, Jill made enough in a year to pay for the new Lexus parked outside.

She had left the office at 4pm, hoping the tobacco store would be open while it was still daylight. Her work clothes were tasteful, but also just a little bit sexy. Her coworkers showed her data on how sex sells, even in real estate, but none of them admitted to having done more than tease in order to make a sale. Jill had gone as far as letting an older gentleman grope her ass while she showed him a $1M home, but she never went any farther. Unlike some of her coworkers, she never had to.

The storeowner seemed to stop dead in his tracks as he took in the sight of her. Her high heels, long legs, short skirt, and open blouse were completely foreign to him outside of the magazines and videos he pandered. Her radiant red hair and deep blue eyes sparkled in the setting sun peering through the shop's windows.

"Can I help you, missy?" the storeowner asked.

"I don't know. I think I might be in the wrong place." Jill answered sheepishly.

"Not if you're the lady that called an hour ago, asking about some dildos." He acted as if he talked about them every day.

Jill nodded, her face turning red from embarrassment.

"Follow me." The storeowner walked toward the back of the store and through a black curtain.

Jill's heels clicked as she stepped though the opening to the back part of the store. The floor was unfinished cement -- much noisier than the carpeted floor in the tobacco part.

Jill had never been in an adult novelty store, bookstore, or video arcade. To say that she was surprised would be an understatement.

She had heard from her husband and his friends about the kind of men that would hang out in such places. For the moment, she was relieved that she was the only customer.

Jill looked at a few magazines, DVDs, and then found a wall full of various phallic shapes. She had never seen anything like them. She was particularly impressed at the size of some of the toys.

"Do women actually use these to masturbate?" Jill asked.

"Sometimes, men too." The storeowner smirked.

He handed her three boxes. "I pulled these from the back after you called. It's all we have on your list. You'll probably have better luck finding the rest at the other places in town, you just have to be careful."

"What do you mean?" Jill asked, more curious than worried.

"I mean those places are in a little rougher part of town. You might want to rethink your outfit. Tone it down a bit." He said, looking at her hardened nipples pushing through the fabric of her blouse.

Jill could see him staring at her breasts, but wasn't offended. She was used to it.

She was a real estate agent. She knew the town.

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind." Jill politely smiled as she walked towards an opening on the far wall.

Lights flashed around the doorframe. Through the door was a hallway with several doors on either side.

"What's in here?" Jill asked.

"Those are preview rooms." The storeowner almost laughed as he answered. "A few years ago, that was where you could take a video tape and watch it before you bought it. The previous owner upgraded for DVDs, but nowadays, you can watch the same stuff at home, on your computer. Only people that go in there now are just interested in anonymous blowjobs through the glory holes. Cops keep cracking down on it, making me board up the holes, but the low-life's figure out a way to make new ones. Plus, it's a real pain in the butt to keep the floor clean."

Jill walked down the hall and opened one of the doors. Inside the booth, there was a plastic patio furniture chair, an ashtray, and a monitor with coin slots and a channel button. She looked down and found she was standing in a slimy substance, and then carefully stepped out of the hallway and back into the store.

"Surreal" was all Jill could muster.

The storeowner looked into the booth after she stepped out. "Ahh crap. I'm really sorry about that. I thought I cleaned them all out last night." He quickly stepped into a utility room and started running the water to fill up a mop bucket.

"I guess I can ring you up and get you on your way, missy," the storeowner paused. "Unless there's anything else."

"No. I mean yes. I'll just pay for these. Thanks for the... tour." Jill said.

"That'll be $157.80," the storeowner said matter-of-factly.

Jill blinked hard.

"Seriously?" Jill asked, her face turning red again. "For three dildos?"

"Yep, you got some good ones, there, I imagine. Whoever made up your list must be pretty particular. Hope she enjoys 'em." The storeowner smiled, and waited.

"They're not all for one person. They're supposed to be party favors at a bachelorette party." Jill handed him two hundred dollar bills.

"A party, huh? Dildos and vibrators? How times have changed." The storeowner handed Jill her change.

Jill quickly walked out, got in her car only after fumbling with the keyless code for what seemed like an eternity, and sped home -- to her side of town.

A few days went by before Jill got up the nerve to call one of the two remaining adult novelty stores. They were strictly porn shops -- no tobacco sales taking place there legally. She tried calling during the day, but there was no answer, a busy signal, or a recording asking her to leave a message.

When she finally did get through, the voice on the other end of the line scared her enough to hang up.

"Bitch, I ain't got time for yo' shit. You wanna fuckin' dildo, get your ass over here and find you one," the proprietor yelled into her ear.

Jill hung up a second later. She was shocked and felt just a little humiliated.

With only two weeks before the bachelorette party, she knew she was running out of time. She quickly called the last adult book and video store in the phone book.

"Sure, we have some of those," a man answering as Sammy said. "We might even have all of those. We don't close until 4am."

"I'm more interested in what time you open," Jill explained.

"Well, we got inventory tomorrow, so I'll be in early. Maybe around noon. That work?" Sammy asked.

"That'd be great!" Jill said, later realizing she probably sounded too excited.

Remembering what the tobacco storeowner told her, Jill decided to really dress down. She found an old pair of sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and flip-flops. She didn't realize she had forgotten to wear a bra or panties until she was halfway to the adult bookstore. She never wore a bra or panties when she wore those clothes - because she normally wouldn't be caught out of the house in those clothes.

After several wrong turns, Jill finally found the seedy-looking adult book and video store. Trash was strewn across the sidewalk, and she strongly considered turning around and going home rather than leave her car parked on that street.

She bit her lip and looked around. The neighborhood looked deserted.

Jill stepped out of the car and quickly walked to the store's front door. Locked.

She pulled on it several more times until a short, bald, and slightly overweight black man unlocked the door.

"You da' lady on the phone?" Sammy asked.

"Yes. Sorry, I thought you said you'd be here at noon." Jill asked, catching a chill.

"Yea, it's noon and I'm here... and now you are, too." Sammy smiled as he held the door open for her. "Come on in. I got to lock the door, though, 'cause I'm still doing inventory and shit."

"Oh. Okay." Jill said quietly. He had left the key in the door, so she felt she could leave in a hurry if she needed to.

Unlike the tobacco store, this establishment wasted no time in showing off it's stock. As soon as the door closed behind her, Jill turned to see hundreds of dildos covering an entire wall, from floor to ceiling. Some were in boxes, some in plastic, but all hung from pegs sticking out from the wall. Jill wondered how long it would take to look through them all.

Sammy seemed to have read her mind.

"Over here are the simple ones. Smaller and cheaper. What I call the beginner's section.

Next, we have more life-like ones. Balls, veins, texture." Sammy spoke as a museum curator. "And over here, these are the pro models. These are some serious shit."

Jill couldn't believe the realism, although they seemed to be scaled much larger than life.

She reached up for one of the boxes and felt her sweatpants start to fall.

Jill quickly reached back down to hold up her pants, and then tied the waist string a little tighter. She could tell that Sammy could see she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Mmm, hmmm." Sammy smiled as he tilted his head. "Well, let me know if you need any help with anything. Just give me a holler when you're ready to check out."

"Thanks," Jill said as she caught her breath.

The selection was daunting. She looked at the list, and then looked up at the wall and felt overwhelmed. After twenty minutes, she only found four of the remaining seventeen toys. After an hour, she found three more.

Sammy came back to the front of the store.

"You still here?" Sammy smiled.

"I'm really having a tough time finding any more on the list." Jill explained.

"Well, give me the list and I'll go back in the storeroom and see what I can find." Sammy offered.

Jill wondered why she hadn't just asked him to do that in the first place.

"You gotta wait up here, though." Sammy warned. "Look around. See if there's anything else you need. Read some magazines. Watch a movie -- ladies watch for free."

"Really?" Jill asked, curious.

Sammy walked behind the register counter and unwrapped a role of tokens.

"Here, knock yourself out. You've got about $600 worth of latex on that list of yours. If we find everything you need, I might just close up early tonight." Sammy handed her the tokens and pointed to the back of the store.

Jill walked around the store, up one isle, and down another. It reminded her of vinyl record stores when she was a little girl. Instead of records, though, these were magazines covering every fetish ever imagined.

Jill was no prude, and had allowed her husband to do everything he ever wanted with her -- not that any of it was much of a departure from what she wanted. But the magazines portrayed everything at a much higher level of intensity. The women were younger and more beautiful. The men were athletic and unusually well endowed. She had thought her husband was bigger than average, and it still felt that way whenever they had time for sex, but average for the men in the magazines made her husband's manhood seem almost small in comparison.

She found the video arcade. It looked like a room within a room, and in the center were all the booths. The corridor ran around the outside of the booths, ending in a glass enclosure showcasing the current library of movies the patrons could sample.

Jill was surprised at the number of gay films. The majority of the other movies seemed centered on blacks on blondes. She figured blacks on redheads didn't sound as catchy. Their loss.

She walked down the corridor, stopping a few doors down. She stepped into the booth to find an old steel folding chair, opaque glass windows on each side, and a video screen opposite the door. Under each window was a hole barely big enough to fit a soda can through.

"Those must be the glory holes." Jill whispered.

Jill turned to close the door behind her and could barely make out the sign on the back of the door. "No sexual activity of any kind permitted on premises by order of city ordnance."

"Are you kidding me?" Jill asked, not knowing anyone else was listening.

She slid a hook on the door into an eye-ring. That was about as close to a lock as she would get.

Jill dropped a token into the coin slot next to the video screen. Nothing happened.

She dropped another token into the slot and almost jumped a foot high as the screen came to life and the sounds of a woman moaning filled the booth. Jill felt around the video screen for any kind of knob that would turn down the volume, and instead found an overheard light rheostat. She turned the light all the way up and was finally able to see the volume knob.

Once she had the sound turned down to a reasonable level, she turned the overhead light back down and pressed the button on the monitor. The scene changed from retro porn from the '70's to gay porn from the '90's. Two men in a sixty-nine, sucking each other to orgasm. Jill was beside herself. She had never seen anything like it. Not knowing how long two tokens would last, she quickly pressed the button again and again, sampling each of the dozen or so movies. Eventually, the screen went blank. She dropped two more tokens into the slot, and was introduced to another video. This one seemed more current, as the hairstyles appeared more modern, and there seemed to be no pubic hair on any of the actors.

Two skinny black men were holding a young white girl, barely eighteen years old. She looked scared at first, but as one of the men dropped to his knees and began licking and fingering her bald pussy, she quickly spread her legs and began to moan.

They pulled her onto a bed where they took turns pushing each of their long members down her throat. She gagged several times, but didn't resist, even when it looked like one of the men was choking her with his hand around her throat.

They tugged at her nipples which were perched high on small tits. The girl seemed almost relieved when they started fucking her.

The screen went black, again.

"Damn it." Jill whispered as she pulled her had from her sweatpants. She froze for a moment. "Holy shit. I was getting myself off on that."

Jill smiled to herself and decided to drop all of the remaining tokens into the coin slot.

The screen went bright, then dim, then bright again, this time showing yet another movie.

"No, no, no." Jill whined as she pressed the button several times in attempt to find the movie she had just been watching.

When she finally found it, she looked around the booth. It was surprisingly cleaner than the booth at the tobacco store. She couldn't seem to sit on the chair and pull her sweatpants down enough to rub her clit adequately. She decided to take off her sweatpants and fold them up, making a little cushion for the folding chair. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but that movie had made her so hot, and seeing those long black dicks in that girl's mouth, hands, and pussy made her wetter than she had been in a long time.

Jill leaned back on the chair and raised her legs. Her perfectly painted toenails glistened as she placed her feet on each of the side window ledges. She rubbed her clit with one hand while squeezing her nipples with the other.

As the black men changed positions, Jill began fingering her pussy in time with their thrusts. When they turned the girl over, exposing her small, firm ass, Jill panted harder.

One of the men started licking the girl's small, puckered asshole, while the skinny black man underneath her continued to slide his long pole in and out of her pussy.

Jill could barely contain herself.

Jill spit on her hand and rubbed her asshole. She knew what was coming next in the video, and the anticipation was causing her pussy to gush. She continued to rub her clit with one hand while pushing on the bud of her asshole with the other.

As if staying in time with the action on the screen, Jill slid her index finger into her asshole as one of the black men slid his long, slick dick into the young girls ass.

The girl seemed to squirm at first, arching her back, and pushing against his thigh with her hand. But then, the two black men stopped moving altogether.

Jill froze, too. The two black men remained motionless, but the young white girl began to move forward, and then back. Forward, and back. She was fucking herself on their shiny, wet dicks.

Jill had tried anal twice with her husband, and while he came quickly, she didn't come at all. This was completely different. She fingered her asshole faster while pressing harder on her clit. The wetness from her pussy dripped onto her asshole, prompting Jill to add a second, and eventually a third finger.

Jill watched as the young, white girl continued to impale herself on those two black dicks until the sounds of Jill finger fucking her asshole echoed throughout the booth.

Jill surprised herself when she came. She knew she was on the brink for at least three minutes, and she rode that feeling as long as she could. She wanted to scream at the onset, but held it in, instead making a choking noise as she soaked her sweatpants.

The hidden cameras captured every detail.

Jill looked up to see the two black men depositing their semen onto the girls face, as if on cue. Jill felt a secondary orgasm overcome her and she let out a deep sigh. The girl seemed to suck what was left in each of the black stud's balls, then scooped some of their come from her face into her mouth. She swallowed, then opened her mouth for the camera and smiled.

Seconds later, the screen went blank and the booth was completely dark.

Jill lowered her legs from the window ledges and felt around the floor with her bare feet. She kicked one flip-flop, but found the other and stood up. She reached around until she found the overhead light rheostat. She turned it slightly, but the booth instantly filled with bright light. She could see her reflection in the glass panes on either side.

123456...8