Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick cried out and started shooting all over Tracy, covering her beautiful tits and neck with his white sticky cock juice. He dismounted and lay next to her and they started to kiss. I moved up Tracy's body and started to lick her clean, claiming his seed in my mouth. Then I pulled her to me and tongue kissed her, sharing his batter with Tracy.

I smiled and lay down on the other side of Tracy and grinned at Rick, "I knew it, ever since you drooled over her tits when you first met her that you wanted that."

Rick blushed and said, "Yeah, that's about right. Everything okay? When I got here, Tracy said you had to help someone?"

I nodded. "Family thing, it's a long story but I promise Ill fill you both in on it soon. Nothing bad just... Different."

Rick nodded and said, "I think we need a replay of this afternoon, but she's it this time."

Tracy gasped and I grinned.

"Sounds good to me!" I said as I mounted Tracy's face and grinded my core against her face and mouth while I twiddled my clit.

I watched as Rick pushed her legs over and pinned her to the bed. It was so fucking hot when he pushed into her, invading her core. I gasped and ground against her face. My finger was a blur as I stimulated my clit. Watching his cock plunder her over and over was amazing, my core locked up and I burst into orgasm as Tracy licked and sucked my core.

Rick reached over with both hands and brutally twisted my nipples causing a shock of pain that went straight to my pussy, the pleasure of it kept me gasping as Tracy's mouth and Rick's hands extended my orgasm quite bit.

Rick waited until we had both came a few times, then with a grunt and a harsh thrust he emptied himself into Tracy's core. After cumming so soon twice in a row Rick went to rest a few minutes and watched as I fell forward and started to pleasure Tracy while she pleasured me. I sucked, licked and coaxed out Rick's batter that had filled Tracy's core, the taste of them mixed together was turning me on and Tracy had an easy time getting me to peak again.

Rick finished resting, so turned on he crawled into bed by Tracy's head, a tube in his hands. He squeezed it out and covered my ass with lube and put a finger into my back door, stretching me out. After two fingers he tried his cock. I imagined how hot it would be to be below Tracy, eating her out while he did it to her sphincter. I knew Tracy found it just as hot because she came hard screaming into my pussy and clit as Rick slid his cock into my tight puckered hole.

It burned, but didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I felt so full, then Tracy slid two fingers into my box as she sucked my clit into her mouth, the feeling was incredible with both my holes filled. My puckered hole was relaxed now and full. It was feeling good so I pushed back on him to let him know he could start.

He slowly started to saw in and out of my tight, and until now, virgin ass. I started to push back as he sawed in, helping him impale my ass and grinding my soaked hot flower against Tracy's face and on her fingers. I screamed out as I came and passed out for a second, waking up to him pounding my dark hole as hard as he could. I helped moving so our skin slapped together harder. It hurt so bad and felt so damn good at the same time.

My eyes filled with tears as I felt his manhood swell inside my tight rear, stretching painfully wider and started to fill my rectum as my ass locked down on his large pole. My pussy milking Tracy's fingers as I once again had my face washed in her honey when my scream vibrated against her labia and clit. I liked it in my core better, but I would definitely let him plunder my dark hole again.

When he pulled out making a popping suction noise his seed flowed from my sphincter, to my pleasure Tracy pushed me forward and locked her lips on my puckered star and licked and sucked his seed out. She spread my ass cheeks with her hands as I gasped in pleasure from the feel of her tongue.

"That was better than I expected."

Rick asked, "You have never had anal sex before now?"

I shook my head. "But I wanted to try, with you, so I didn't bother saying anything. Plus my tongue was busy at the time," I finished my statement with a wink at Tracy.

Blushing I said, "I kind of liked it, not as good as the other, but I won't be telling you no anytime soon either. What Tracy was doing certainly helped distract from any pain as well."

He nodded, still not totally getting it. He would figure it out someday soon. My body was his to plunder, in any way he wanted. Tracy too, could have me anytime. Maybe I should pick up some nice toys when I buy a car. Strap on and double ended, maybe a bigger vibrator. I was fantasizing about her in a strap on and them DP'ing me as I bounced in between them when he said he had to go.

Blushing that I had gone off in my own head with slutty thoughts I kissed him hungrily when he kissed me goodbye. Then I watched him kiss Tracy senseless before he got dressed and left.

I giggled and said, "Fourth shower for today?"

It was late, about eleven and no one else was down in the shower, somehow we got into bed around midnight. She crawled into my bed behind me and spooned me, both naked under the sheets. I pondered how far we have come in the last three days and fell asleep with a contented sigh and a smile on my face.

12