Joanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bare ass was exposed fully to him now, his hands ran across the expanse of those naked swells. Fingers kneaded the flesh that rested there, he eased her thighs further apart. He glimpsed for the first time the pink, pouty folds of her pussy. His thumb brushed across the pliant folds, she was damp! The sweet juice from her cunt adhered to the tip of his thumb the more he ran it along the length of her slit. She could not help herself, the caress of his thumb made her hips start to twitch.

He bent down, knees finding their way to the carpet beneath them. His face moved closer, he inhaled her sweet scent, his nose nearly buried in her snatch. His tongue snaked out, he had to taste her, he lapped a few times at her cunt, the tip of his tongue drew down to her clit and back to her honey-filled entrance. Both hands rested to her hips, his fingers pulled her ass cheeks further part as his face remained pressed to her pussy. His tongue lashed repeatedly against her hole, daring to press within the heated entrance from time to time.

Her cries of protest soon died in her throat, they were replaced by soft whimpering moans. Her hips would roll, pressing her back to his invading tongue as he kept feasting on her pussy. His tongue slithered down to tease at her clit now, the more he licked at her, the wetter she seemed to get. His own daughter was a slut and this just proved it! Her words could barely be heard as she found herself writhing on the couch which she was draped over, "More.... daddy.... more.... " her toes coiled, as she balanced herself in this provocative postion for Him.

Steve's hand had dipped down from her body, seeing that she would not get up and try to run away just yet. His fingers wrapped about the shaft of his cock and he began to stroke it. His own words were spoken gruffly as he tongue fucked his daughter's cunt, "Oh yeah baby... give it to daddy..." her juices coated his chin as he kept diving back for more of her sweetness.

What a pretty picture they must have made with her draped over the back of the couch and him crouched behind her, eating her like she was the full course at a buffet dinner. The more his tongue tormented her clit, she thought she was surely going to die. She had never felt this way before, this was all new to her. The overpowering sensations made her hips buck, her pussy presented fully to his mouth for the taking. Her juices coated her inner thighs. But deep down she knew this was wrong. The more she wanted it to stop, the more her body seemed to betray her.

He eased himself up from the crouch which he had once settled in. He lifted to his feet and stood behind her. He kept stroking his cock, rubbing the swollen tip back and forth across the now sodden slit of her pussy. His hands fanned out across the swells of her bare hips, he pressed the engored head of his cock to the honeyed hole of her cunt. He heard her cry out in protest as she realized what he was actually going to do. But really, that didn't seem to matter to Steve, he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it. No matter how much she kicked and fought, he was going to fuck her and fuck her hard this night.

Her fingers clutched at the edge of the couch cushion, her body seemed to tense as she felt the head of his cock press to her virginal slit. "Noooo Daddy..... no..." her voice came once more as she turned her head to look over her shoulder. He didn't seem like her father any longer, but someone different. More sobs of protest fell from her, but those were greeted by a firm swat to her ass. The flesh of her bottom rippled with the connection of his hand. Heated tears stung at her eyes, it was one thing when he used his tongue on her, now he wanted to fuck her!

It was true that Steve was not himself any longer, he was a man possessed by the desire to have the pretty piece of fuck meat before him. His hips lurched forward, soon the mushroom shaped tip of his cock nestled between those pink puffy folds. His fingers coiled further against her waist, he drew her back with him as he pressed to her. Inch by inch, his cock began to move within her tight hole. He could feel it start to stretch as the head broken past her hymen. The tearing of the thin muscle made Joanie shriek with the pain that suddenly filled her.

The sound lifted in the living room as he kept a good grasp on her hips. She did try to move, struggling once more to get away as his cock sunk deeper within her. She felt something hot and wet along the inner flesh of her thighs, it was a trickle of blood from where he had taken her virginity. The more that she seemed to fight, the more aroused Steve got. Short thrusts of his hips rammed his cock teasingly within her cunt, tearing her further open as he used her for his pleasure. Tears trailed down along her cheeks, her own father was defiling her in the most perverted of ways. But this would be the start of her degradation.

Steve's hands did not loosen their grasp on Joanie's hips, he kept thrusting forward, sending his cock deeper within her slit. Luckily she was well lubed, he thought, made this much easier. He never imagined that it would be this divine, feeling his daughter's cunt wrapped about his cock. And lord! Let's talk about tight! Joanie was so tight, that his cock ached the further it sunk into her sodden slit. His thrusts began to build with intensity, his hips pummeled her ass as his cock found it's way fully into her cunt. He groaned with pleasure as Joanie sobbed with the pain which washed over her.

The pain was white hot, his cock invaded the tight sheath of her pussy, she wailed softly as her back arched, thrusting her hips to the back end of the couch. She felt the heat radiate from between her thighs, juices and blood coated the inner flesh which rested there. Her ass bounced sharply off his thighs, his thrusts grew further with the urgency which built within him. Each roll of his hips sent the thick throbbing shaft of his cock so deep within her that she thought she was going to virtually split. Her feet kicked at the edge of the back of the couch, her knees dug into the fabric which rested there. Try as she might to get up, his hands held her in place.

His left hand left her hip, then sharply the palm crashed down across the swells of her ass, alternating between each cheek. Making the pale flesh a nice shade of red by the time which he was done. She cried out with each strike as it was delivered. His hips pistoned, sending his cock hard and fast into her tight slit, he could feel her tense, which made tremors caress down the thick shaft of his cock. "Ohhhh yeah... Joanie... you slut... " the words grunted through clenched teeth.

Her gaze was blurred for the tears that fell from her eyes, her sobs dying down slowly for she knew that he would not stop until he was finished with her. She felt her body begin to grow numb as he kept forcing his cock further within her. His fingers clawed at her hips as he rammed himself against her, groaning with each thrust that was given to her sweet now deflowered slit. She could feel her belly turn, her heart was beating rapidly in her chest. He brought her ass back fully against the nest of his crotch as he stroked his cock in and out of her. Riding her like no tomorrow.

His right hand slipped beneath her, his fingers stroking at the slippery bud of her clit. He rubbed the hard button, grinding his thumb down against it. With this, he felt her hips start to buck, she moved against him, seeming to mimic the thrusts which he gave to her. He felt his balls start to tense, he knew that it would not be much longer and he would cum. He wanted to make it last as long as he could, his thrusts began to slow, drawing his cock languidly in and out of her defiled slit.

Quiet whimpers escaped her, she felt his thumb pressed to her clit, this made her body twitch. His touch felt good, yet the jabs of his cock as he raped her brought her back to reality. So much pain with a hint of pleasure. Her shirt had fallen about her head now as she was draped over the couch, exposing the swells of her breasts. Her nipples were raked by the rough fabric of the couch cushions.

His hands glided across the bare flesh of her back, nails bit her skin with their passage. His fingers fanned out along her rib cage, they eased towards the soft pillows of her breasts. Goosebumps spread across her skin as his fingers kneaded the globes of her breasts. His hips rolled slowly, his cock stroked softly within her cunt. He looked down to watch his glistening shaft caress along her parted petals. His daughter was so gorgeous at this moment, he wanted her even more than he did before. With this flooding of emotions, he started to thrust his hips against her once more, each stroke of hips grew with the lust that filled him.

She cried out softly, her body twitched before him, she felt his cock start to plunge once more into her throbbing slit. Her inner thighs quivered as he kept her close to him, her hips undulated as she felt his thumb continue it's torment on her clit, he made the small button burn with each stroke which he delivered. She was tormented, for the pleasure which washed over her, yet she knew what he was doing was wrong. She struggled with her own emotions, one moment praying that it would end, yet in the next she hoped he would fuck her forever.

Sharp, short thrusts sent his cock within her repeatedly, each stroke seeming to shove the turgid length of his member further within her. He seized her hips once more, he brought her small frame back to his, her ass collided with his hips fully now. The sound of their coupling lifted within the confines of the living room. His balls ached, his hips jerked forward again as he slammed his cock fully within her. His arm snaked about her waist, he drew her up from the bent position which she occupied during most of this and pressed her back to his chest. His hand moved to seek out the swells of her breasts. His fingers pinched and tugged at her nipples, which made more cries and whimpers fall from her lips.

She fell back to his chest as he brought her up, she trembled as tears sprang from her eyes once more. Her breasts heaved with each passing breath. Shoulders arched as his fingers found her tender nipples, feeling the torture continue. One of his hands to her breasts and the other between her thighs as his fingers stroked along her clit. Her mind was swimming with the different emotions that filled her. Her eyes widened as she felt his mouth begin to caress at her throat, his tongue moving over her skin and his teeth nipping at her flesh.

His voice was a mere whisper as his tongue rolled around the lobe of her ear, "Ohhh Joanie... I love you.... love you so much.." his hips rocked now, yes it was time for him to cum he could just feel it. He shoved her back down, her body sprawled along the back of the couch, he did not give her much of a choice at all in this. Beads of perspiration formed on his brow from his efforts. He started to buck his hips anew, the sound of flesh striking flesh lifted. He groaned with pleasure, the first wave of his hot seed exploded deep within her cunt. The thick white ribbons of his cum filled her snatch.

She felt the heat fill her pussy, the tight walls of her sex clenched fully about his pulsating cock, tremors coursed down the thick shaft of his invading cock. Her sobs lifted, as he kept her pressed to him. Her breath was ragged as she panted quietly, dark curls of hair adhered to her damp cheeks. His thumb dug into the tender flesh of her clit, each stroke made her hips writhe, her pussy grew moist. Quivers of delight washed over her, she could not believe it, she was having her first orgasm and at the hands of her father. Her cries soon turned to moans as she let go, her whole frame quaked from head to toe. Ecstasy consumed her as her father filled her with his cum. She could feel his hands slip along her flesh which quivered, his caress was light to her skin.

Goosebumps lifted once more with the passage of his fingertips across her back and down along her ass. His hips slowed the thrusts which he delivered to her, his cum still spewed within her heated slit. He had felt her orgasm as her pussy wrapped fully about his twitching cock. This brought a smile to his face, his relucant daughter surrendering to him in the most ultimate way. He withdrew his length from her well-used slit, some of the spunk splashing to her ass cheeks as he did so. His shaft glistened with her juices, his cum and a hint of blood. His voice was quiet as he uttered to her, his fingers still stroked along her bare skin, "Joanie... I love you so much baby...." he leaned down, his mouth moved along the flesh of her back, kissing a heated trail down to her ass.

She continued to quiver, too afraid to move. Many emotions filled her, ranging from feeling safe to being scared, from hate to love all in the same thoughts. She whimpered quietly as she felt him ease the length of his cock from her stretched walls. This made the dull ache start again. His cum trickled down along her inner thighs, making the flesh there gleem. His words barely made her ears, her heart was beating frantically in her chest. Her palms found purchase to the back cushions of the couch as she tried to push herself up a bit. Her limbs felt weak as she eased up to her feet finally. She leaned into the back of the couch, her face flushed with a crimson hue.

His mouth continued to lavish kisses to her flesh even after she lifted to her feet finally. His arms wrapped about her mid-section as he kept her clutched to him, his fingers stroked along her sides lightly. His words of love fell to her ears through soft whispers. Perhaps he wanted to re-assure her that he did truly love her, even more so now since they shared this with one another. He turned her gently with the guidance of his hands, until she now faced him. His fingers slipped across her cheeks, as he brushed away the tears which stained them. He pressed kisses to her cheeks and then finally to her mouth.

Their lips met together in the kiss, his moving to claim her mouth within his deeply. She placed her hands to his chest, as if to shove him away. Her fingers curled about the fabric of his shirt, she felt him lean into her. His cock had gone limp by now and it rubbed to the small soft mat of hair that adorned her mound. Soft whimpers escaped between each kiss which found it's way to her mouth. She felt the tip of his tongue run across the soft petals of her mouth. His hand lifted and seized the end of her hair as he kept her close to him.

He hungerily kissed her, she tasted sweet all over, his teeth raked at her lower lip softly. Finally, he broke the kiss, his heated breath was felt across her face as he whispered, "Next time, I promise to be gentle Joanie... "

- Any comments, whether they be bad or good, please direct to the address in my profile -

12