Job Security Ch. 04

Story Info
She receives an invitation she can't refuse.
6.5k words
4.35
132.3k
31
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syndee
Syndee
161 Followers

After my disheartening discovery, I was at a loss while I was dealing with two problems. The first was the dismay I felt over David’s broken confidence. With my feelings oscillating between hurt and anger, my first temptation was to confront him directly about it but whenever I reached the point that I was ready to approach him, a voice in the back of my mind told me to back off, that I wasn’t ready yet. I knew that if I were to ever open up that door I would have to deal with the unknown consequences, and I wasn’t sure enough of myself at the time to want to deal with it. At this point, I had to assume that it was nothing more than a passing erotic experiment that David was going through. I knew that guys did that at times, even if they were perfectly happy and satisfied with their home life. What I didn’t understand, though, was the obvious sharing with Mr. Lin. Was David getting anything in return? Or worse still, had this somehow become a requirement of employment and David just unwillingly protecting his job?

The other problem I had to deal with was strictly internal. For all my anguish, for all my loathing at David and the situation, through all my unsettling questions, there was a Phoenix rising from the fire. And it came in the form of a very hot, constantly wet pussy with an insatiable appetite that couldn’t seem to be quelled. After those initial viewings of the videos I was disgusted, both with the videos and my ensuing orgasms in reaction to them. How deep into deprivation could a normal, well-behaved wife sink?

When I first put them back on the shelf where I had found them, I shuddered with the very thought that the nasty things were even in my house. For the rest of the day and in to the night, I refused to even walk in his closet. But through the night, those visions of myself on that screen started to drift through my mind; slowly, very defined, in stereo and in living color. My feelings of betrayal and disgust were strong, causing me to toss and turn while David was in his deep sleep. It’s not like the old thoughts just disappeared, but there was a point in the early morning where somehow they slowly departed from the state of anguish. Instead, my mind drifted to some very short scenes from the videos. They way I looked at certain times, the way I sounded, the way I reacted to certain situations. Small erotic visions started crossing my mind, replacing those of pain. Those little visions started converting to tiny tingling sensations, first in my mind, then on down as my fingers lightly traced down to my nipples and stomach.

Eventually, my fingers were between my legs. Warm, slightly wet, my touch down there was as gentle and drifting as my thoughts. As my memory grew more avid my breathing increased slightly, causing my chest to heave a little and my hands to apply a little more pressure and speed. I finally settled in on the scene when I was telling David about the party. At the time I told him the story, I had found it to be exceptionally erotic and thought that I was getting back at him a little by letting him know I had given myself to the touch of others. Looking back at it brought on stimulating thoughts that were more than enough to bring me over, moaning softly so as not to wake him. I straightened out my legs as hard as I could to absorb the energy instead of tossing about, as I would normally do. It was almost painful trying to contain myself, and when I finally released the tension my body dropped to the bed in an exhausted lump. Lying there with my hands continuing to slowly caress a still sensitive nub, my mind reverted back to that of disgust and shame. It didn’t stop me from the soft manipulation, though, and I very slowly and softly brought my exhausted body back to life again. This time I was lying on my stomach and riding my hands in a small humping motion as I came, fingers from one hand manipulating my clit as the other hand provided penetration. It was awkward, but very effective as it led me into a deep sleep. When I awoke, my slightly crusted hands were still between my legs.

After that, I was driven time after time to watch the tapes. No matter how much I promised myself that I wouldn’t, the urge would overcome the promise and I would find myself back there in his closet on a chair, carefully removing and replacing them in an exact way. Working around the baby, I found myself in front of that screen, sometimes for hours each day. At times my fingers betrayed me and only left me on fire, so I opted for my new toy. That vibrator started getting a workout that I’m sure was much more than the manufacturer intended. I watched them so often that I not only started memorizing the different episodes, but mentally started putting them in categories and rating them as far as my enjoyment. Even though the two top ones were when I was telling David about the party and the scene under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve, what never ceased to amaze and excite me were facial close-ups of me coming. Although it was always with the little blindfold on, the excruciating look on my face during orgasms and the sounds pouring from my distorted mouth was just unbelievable to me, never failing to moisten me to the point I thought I could actually feel the wetness seeping out.

I let David continue to tape me. Not to do so would give me away, I thought, and try as I might to deny it; I had to admit I was starting to enjoy it. I made a great effort to not pose for him or do anything artificial, but I became less subdued in front of him and just let things start to flow much more naturally. Not only did I start to have much more intensive orgasms while it was happening, but I started to enjoy the tapes even more as I opened up to the situation. Though my basic state of mind was anger and concern that he was sharing them with somebody else, I will have to admit that at times I would allow my concern to be pushed aside and found a level of eroticism when I closed my eyes and tried to feature Mr. Lin in a dark room by himself enjoying me.

As far as David’s job was concerned, I got a little insight that there was more to things than I was told. One of the couples at work was having an anniversary party to which we were invited. Just as we got there, David hesitated before we got out of the car.

“Listen. Don’t make mention to anybody about this possible business deal with Mr. Lin. I’m not too sure who knows what and I certainly don’t want to be the one responsible for a leak.”

That was fine with me. It was a lovely little get together and of course, as is always the case, conversation turned to business. I would just listen and nod my head, but took note not so much of what I was hearing but more what I wasn’t hearing.

When we left, I looked at David for a while and then spoke.

“Nobody knows about this deal with Mr. Lin, do they?”

He had a little bit of a strange look on his face as if he had been caught at something.

“No, not really. I think that besides me only Danny, Marty and the comptroller know about it. This is really big, one way or the other.”

Looking out the car window, I nodded. But I couldn’t help but wonder, even if he is the representative for that account, why would David be included in such a high level hush-hush situation? There were others much more senior to him and company officers that should have been a part of it. What gives with David’s new status? Deep down, I think I knew the answer. It didn’t take long to verify it.

The following week David came home all excited to the point of being breathless. He burst through the door like a kid that had just scored a home run at school.

“Syndee, you’re not going to believe what’s happened. Things like this just don’t happen to people like us!”

I braced myself for the bad news. He’d lost his job.

“What happened?”

“You and I have been invited to go to Singapore! Danny and Marty are going, and Mr. Lin asked us to come along. All expenses paid! I can’t believe it.”

If he were looking for a shock effect, he got it!! This couldn’t be right!

When my mouth got to the point that it wasn’t just hanging open, I finally spoke.

“Why in the world were WE invited? And I can’t just go over there at the drop of a hat! I’ve got a baby to take care of.”

“Oh, you know your Mom will take care of him. We’ll only be gone a week and when will we ever get this chance again?”

“Singapore. Don’t they have serious problems with terrorist and uprisings of some sort over there?”

“You’re just making excuses. Where are our passports? Mr. Lin’s stateside attorney is taking care of the visas. By the way, we’re having dinner with him tomorrow night.”

“Just the two of us. Whatever for?”

“Oh, no. Danny and Marty will be there. There will some business discussed, I suppose, but I’m sure not much. I think it’s all casual.”

Having many misgivings about all of this, I went along with him far enough to go to the dinner. It went well enough, just chatter. Although this guy, Mr. Tong, was very nice, he was Chinese and from San Francisco and you could tell he was all business at heart.

“So, are you looking forward to your trip?” It was pretty late into dinner before he really spoke directly to me.

“Actually, I’m not sure I’m going.” You could have heard a pin drop.

“Oh, why not?” He was very nice about it.

“Well, I have a child for one thing, and I’m not looking forward to such a long flight.”

I realized that the other three had gone totally silent.

Finally, Danny spoke. “Wow, I though you would jump at the chance, Syndee.”

“Oh, I’m still considering it.” I was sure I could see a little perspiration starting to form on Danny’s brow. It was then I realized how serious this was and maybe saying no was not an option.

Mr. Tong was very cautious when he spoke. “Well, I’m sorry to hear that you have misgivings about the trip. I know that it may not be possible, but Mr. Lin was excited about the prospect of visiting with you soon. I hope things work out for you.”

David had glanced at Danny and Marty and I saw the no nonsense look they gave him.

“Oh, I’m sure Syndee can make it. We’ll make special arrangements.” Danny and Marty’s sigh of relief may not have been audible but if you were looking for it, it sure was visible. There was definitely more to this than I knew.

Later, I excused myself and went to the ladies room. When I came out, Mr. Tong was waiting for me in the little hall.

“I was instructed to personally and discreetly deliver this to you.” With raised eyebrows and a questioning smile, he handed me a small envelope.

As he walked away, he turned to me and said, “You might not want to take this too lightly, Syndee.”

I slipped the envelope in my purse and went back out. Shortly after that, when I was on the way home with David, I decided to roll the dice a little.

“This deal between Danny and Mr. Lin. It’s not just a routine business association, is it?”

David waited for a full two or three minutes before he spoke.

“No, it’s not. Danny has reached a point where he has to reduce the size and scope of his company in order to be profitable, or find a partner with additional financial backing in order to grow. Mr. Lin offers both the finance and an international built-in market. Danny is going to lose his total control of the company, but everybody will stay employed and it will remain profitable. There might even be upward advancement for some of us. It’s too early to tell.”

“And nobody knows?”

“Almost nobody knows.”

“So, how come you are privy to all of this?” Was he going to come clean?

“I really don’t know. I think he just likes us.”

I looked out the window in silence. Yeah, he likes us, okay. The look of panic on all of their faces gave it away. Somehow, this little country girl had caught the eye and loins of an evidently powerful man. Unless I was reading all of this wrong, I was at the minimum a trump card for somebody. I just didn’t know whom.

Any doubts about my part in this were swept away the next morning. Opening the envelope, I took out a hand written note from Mr. Lin.

“I am hopeful that we will meet in private when you arrive. Please accept the card to purchase whatever you feel appropriate and desirable for your trip. It is not my intention to put any financial burden on your family for you to come. I am looking forward to enjoying seeing you in attire that I know will not only be delightful but of good taste.” In my hand was a credit card with my name on it. I read the note over and over, seeing if I could interpret it any way but the obvious. I couldn’t, so I spent a couple of days soul searching trying to decide how mentally prepared I was to deal with this. I might cause some concern by staying home, but if I go over there and let myself get into a compromising situation with Mr. Lin, having to dodge any unwanted advances could cause more problems than if I didn’t go at all. I was definitely in a lose/lose situation.

If I needed any influence on my decision, it came within days. David walked in the house one night and quietly announced that one of the account reps was let go that day. After absorbing that bit of news and walking around the house looking that all we had at stake, that sealed the case. The next morning when I picked up the phone and called David to let him know he could make my arrangements, his relief was audible. A few weeks later we were at 35,000 feet over the ocean.

But before we left, I had to make some preparations. I knew Danny and Marty flew quite often overseas, so I asked her how she normally dressed on these real long flights.

“I dress for comfort. Not only will you be in that seat for almost a day, but you are going to have to deal with waiting for customs and all sorts of delays. Personally, I prefer short, lightweight dresses that will take the beating of a day’s travel and nothing else. I never wear a bra and routinely skip the panties. Besides, you’ll be surprised how going braless with a body like yours can speed you up through customs.” That last thought caught me by surprise!

So, I decided to play the game. With Mr. Lin’s credit card in hand, I skipped the stores I normally went to and instead found myself at high dollar stores in a mall that I normally only visited to enjoy the Christmas decorations. Four hours and two thousand dollars later, I walked out feeling foolish about the few expensive dresses and the abundance of lavish, sexy lingerie in my bags.

So, there I was in my seat wedged in between David and Marty. Wedged is probably the wrong term. Even though the seats were narrow, they were comfortable and the rest of the aircraft was very tastefully appointed and immaculately clean. I understand that Mr. Lin had insisted that we fly first class at his expense, but Danny had wisely declined and kept the expenses down so as to show that he was not one of those CEO’s with out of control taste. What I did find surprising was, for all the talk I had always heard about flying overseas, the plane was less than half full. Since it was a large plane, we were sitting side by side with nobody else on the row with us. Walking back to the restroom, I saw rows with nobody in them at all. It didn’t take long for the experienced travelers to change seats to take advantage of the space, especially the businessmen with their computers.

We had left San Francisco in the early evening, so it wasn’t long before it was dark. By that time we had already had a surprisingly excellent meal and had been pampered with pillows and really nice blankets. I had taken Marty’s advice when I dressed and opted for comfort rather than style. Even though the short beige dress I wore was a little low cut in front, I still chose not to wear a bra. I couldn’t bring myself to go without panties, especially since I had ones that I had just spent an outrageous amount on with Mr. Lin’s card. It was amazing how comfortable a thirty-dollar thong could feel!

When they dimmed the cabin lights for passengers to get comfortable, it had already been a long day and each of us was already starting to feel the discomforts of jet lag. Marty and I snuggled in under our blankets to get our sleep, but David told me he was moving to the back of the plane to work with his computer for a while. I felt sorry for him in a way. I knew he really feeling the pressure those days. Danny must have, too, because he got up and left with him.

I dozed off almost immediately. I don’t know how long I was out, but there was a point during my sleep that I started having some sort of tantalizing but relaxing sensations. I seemed to be suspended in that aurora for some time, my drowsy mind thinking that my body was reacting to a slow, peaceful application of pleasure. As I floated there, it was if my body was slowly undulating from the sensation. You know how you can come out of a groggy sleep sometimes, especially if you are overly tired, and not be able to immediately realize where you are? That’s what I did, slowly opening my eyes to my surroundings. The first thing that came to me was that I was on the plane. Next, I realized that instead of David sitting where he was before, Danny was. I’m sure that, even though all this was going through my mind step by step, it actually only took seconds in real time. My next sensation and realization came as a shock!

Groggy mind or not, I could not miss the warm hand that was slowly and gently massaging my naked left breast and nipple. I don’t know if I tensed up when the realization hit me, but my eyes opened wide and I froze in place. I was sort of lying on my right side and looking at Danny. He was turned the other way and was apparently sleeping. That could only leave one person. Marty had evidently unbuttoned the top of my dress and was now casually stroking my breasts. In the middle of all the thoughts running through my mind at the time, one of them was “how long has she been doing it.” I guess it explained the cloud of pleasure I had been riding in my sleep. Her touch was slow, soft and unassuming.

Knowing I had few options, I chose to turn in my seat so that I was facing forward. The motion dislodged her hand and she removed it slowly. Not wanting any eye contact, I kept my head turned to the right. I wasn’t at all open to her advances, but certainly wasn’t going to make a scene. Thoughts flashed back of her watching Danny and me at the Halloween party. I had assumed then that she enjoyed watching, but I wasn’t prepared to accept that maybe she enjoyed a female body, too. I decided that I would just have to stay awake for the trip or until I could excuse myself and find David.

It was a great plan but it didn’t work. I misjudged both her desire and tenacity and found myself to be a much weaker opponent than I had hoped to be. Within minutes of my facing forward, I felt the light touch of her hand on my knee. I moved my knee, avoiding the contact, but it was soon returned. I had to believe that, even though I was feigning sleep, she was aware that I knew she was touching me.

The light touches started moving slowly up the inside of my leg. At times she would rub with her full hand, then go back to the soft, whisper-like brushing. With a turned head and closed eyes, I was trying to formulate my defense. My body’s first betrayal came in the form of goose bumps. They appeared suddenly and abundantly and I knew that if I were feeling them as they formed on my body that she could, too.

She was turned on her side facing me. Leaning over she whispered quietly in my ear, “Did you have a nice nap?”

I nodded without looking at her.

“Did you dream?” Her hands were sliding higher and higher, stopping at times to deftly release the next button from its refrain.

“A little.” I knew the fake sleep was over so I turned to face her.

“Was it nice?” Her fingers were working on the fourth button.

Syndee
Syndee
161 Followers
12