Jodie's Second Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without being biden to do so, Jodie pulled back and looked up at Doctor Andrews with pleading eyes, "Please fuck me Doctor Andrews, I need your big, hard cock inside me."

Doctor Andrews pulled back and stroked his meaty pole right in front of Jodie's face, making sure she appreciated exactly what she had just asked him to do. As he moved away her head fell forward and she felt Doctor Lewis pull out of her sodden cunt.

The next thing she knew she was being pulled over onto her side and then laid flat on her back. She looked up and saw Doctor Lewis right above her, his legs pinning her arms to the floor as he lowered his balls towards her mouth.

"Lick!" He commanded and Jodie strained her neck upwards and used her tongue to tease the doctors, smooth silky balls.

As she did this she could feel Doctor Andrews moving between her thighs and then pushing the bulbous head of his cock into her soaking wet pussy. Even after the fucking that Doctor Lewis had given her she could still feel her walls being stretched further as he ploughed deeper into her tight channel. Of course with the butt-plug still inside her ass he felt even bigger than he normally would have done.

Jodie heard Doctor Andrews grunt as he bottomed out inside her, she had never felt so full in her life and she fucking loved it, but she was still scared about that monster reaming her asshole. But for the moment she began to relax as her pussy got used to Doctor Andrews considerable girth and she began to enjoy the feeling of being so royally fucked.

"I love a slut with a tight cunt," sneered Doctor Andrews. "The first time is always the best!"

Jodie moaned deeply as he picked up the pace a little and wished that she could reach down and rub her clit. Doctor Lewis was still pinning her down and now he was roughly pulling on her hard, pink nipples.

"All sluts love having their nipples pulled," he said to Doctor Andrews, almost as if he was explaining some everyday scientific fact. The other doctor simply laughed. It was so humiliating, it was almost as if they were talking about her as if she wasn't even there. But she couldn't deny that she was starting to enjoy it and wanted him to tug on them harder.

As if to prove him right, Jodie begged Doctor Lewis to pull on her nipples and make them red. Doctor Lewis was more than happy to oblige and twisted them between his fingers as he pulled her nipples taut over and over again.

Doctor Andrews pulled out suddenly and rubbed the tip of his wet, slippery cock over her clit. Jodie bucked against his cock but it wasn't nearly enough friction to give her the relief she needed. She felt Doctor Andrews lift her legs up and rest them on his wide shoulders and then she felt him grab the base of the butt plug and ease it out.

Jodie was starting to sweat and her make-up was getting more and more messed up by the second. Doctor Lewis quickly turned around and angled his cock down so that she could suck it briefly while Doctor Andrews lubed her asshole once again.

She could still taste her pussy on his cock and it reminded her of the last time she had been here and had been forced to lick Nurse Simmonds' pussy and ass. The memory brought a fresh flow of juice to her throbbing slit and then she clenched her teeth hard as she felt Doctor Andrews starting to ease the tip of his huge cock into her asshole.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... " she repeated over and over as Doctor Andrews slowly slid inch after inch of thick cockmeat into her vice-tight asshole, while Doctor Lewis watched, jerking his cock until it was literally throbbing in front of her face.

"Open wide slut," growled Doctor Lewis as his cock erupted. The first spurt of cum missed Jodie completely, going past her head onto the soft, spongy flooring. The second and third splashed across her face and hair, only the last rope of cum actually made it into her open mouth.

Doctor Lewis used his fingers to scoop his cum into her open mouth, further ruining her make-up, He then watched, fascinated as Jodie struggled with the pain and pleasure of having Doctor Andrews massive cock invading her ass.

Doctor Lewis clambered to his feet just as Doctor Andrews reached down and pulled the girl onto her side. He drove his cock in harder, his balls slapping against the back of her thighs, but still showed no sign of slowing down or coming. Jodie reached down between her legs now and started to stroke her clit, after a few seconds she felt the familiar tightening of her muscles and she started to rub harder and faster still.

Doctor Andrews suddenly pulled out, leaving her asshole feeling temporarily empty, but then he grabbed her and turned her onto her front, trapping her hand beneath her and accidentally preventing her from reaching her clit. He powered his meat back into her ready ass and simultaneously held her down as he fucked her hard and fast.

Finally he pulled clear and jerked his cock until it exploded across her back and ass, glistening against the black PVC of the costume she was still wearing.

Doctor Andrews wiped his cock on her ass and then it was Doctor Shaw's turn to speak.

"Look at you, laying there covered in three men's cum, your make-up is ruined, all your holes stretched... what a beautiful slut you are. Why don't you show us what a horny little bitch you are, I want you to bring yourself off while I punish you for being such a bad girl."

Jodie groaned, she ached everywhere but she felt amazing. Her hand moved down between her legs and she started to stroke her dripping wet pussy once again. The next thing she felt was the sting of a leather belt as Doctor Shaw made good his promise to punish her. Within sixty seconds her ass was on fire and her pussy felt like it was about to explode. It took only one more well placed stroke of the belt to send her completely over the edge and Jodie felt the biggest orgasm of her life engulf her...

12