Joey Becomes a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked across at herself in the full length mirror, how her heavy breasts hung down like two ripe melons; she watched her fingers play with the greasy lips of her swollen labia. This itself would bring Lazarus back to life.

"I can't help myself!" Lucy moaned to herself. "You don't mind, do you, dear? I need some relief. I'll have just a little climax, just to calm myself down. (Talking to herself.) Otherwise, I don't think I can last until dinner. She went to the bed, laid back, and spread her legs as wide open as she could. She knew she didn't ever come once. She was a cum slut.

She knew she was wide open. She positioned her bottom towards Joey. But she knew Joey was beating himself raw. She frigged her clit hard. She began to climax. First came a series of small shudders, and then a rasping moan as the major orgasm shook her body. It was over very quickly.

She got up, unsteady on high heels after her orgasms. She must have looked like a Parisian hooker, wearing nothing but a garter belt and nylons. She could imagine the feel of his eyes leering at her naked ass. Did her ass turn him on? She couldn't resist wiggling a bit to tease him further.

Joey was more than just teased, he was panting like a thirsty dog. As he watched her moving sensuously around her room, he felt as though he were mesmerized. The gentle wobbling of the globes of her ass-cheeks was unbearably luscious. He'd never been much of an ass-man; all the girls he knew had cute asses. But watching his mother's meaty ass swaying in front of him refueled him. He had come twice and was still hard.

She slipped into a silk kimono and abruptly left the room. She went downstairs to the kitchen and fixed herself a Bloody Mary. She waited another minute or two to make sure he was back in his room, and then she called out to him.

"Honey, come on down!"

He came out of his room and looked at her from the landing.

"What is it, Mom?"

"Just come on down. I'd like to talk to you about something." When he walked into the kitchen, his eyes immediately ran over her body. She was leaning back against one of the counters. She knew the silk kimono was open, showing her deep cleavage. She still wore the nylons and high heels, but otherwise she was naked. Joey was obviously well aware of it.

"What is it, Mom?"

She was so hot. It turned her on, having him standing so close to her after her lurid tease. Telling him why she overdid her performance was important. She told him she knew he was watching her. She didn't want to use the word 'spying'.

He was stunned. She could see the sudden panic in his eyes. That helpless look. She tried to keep her voice even and not upset. She told him it was better if they talked about it.

He wouldn't talk about it. At first he stood frozen as he listened to her. Then he suddenly pulled himself together and bolted. He ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room. She heard his door slam. Dear God, what now? she thought.

She went up to his room. After lightly tapping on the door, she opened it and stepped inside. He was stretched out on the bed. He turned his face towards the wall. Refusing to look at her.

"Listen, I'm not angry," she said. She sat down on the edge of the bed and touched his knee. "It's important that you know I'm not angry. Really, I'm not ..."

"I feel like a pervert," he said.

"Oh, come on."

"It's true."

"It's not that terrible. There's nothing unusual about a guy your age wanting to see his mother naked. It's only natural." Then after a while she asked him how long the spying had been going on.

"About a month."

"When I go to bed?"

"Did you enjoy my little performance today?"

He looked surprised.

"I felt you were watching me. Did I turn you on?"

He said nothing.

"Knowing you were somewhere -- I didn't know where -- watching me, made me feel deliciously dirty. And horny as hell ..."

"You've seen me masturbating, haven't you?"

He flushed. "Yeah. I loved watching you fingering your pussy. I'm sorry."

She smiled. "Wow, I bet that turned you on. It did, didn't it?"

He turned his face away again. "Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not making fun. Anyway, I'm not angry. Let's leave at that ... okay?"

"Okay."

She rose up from the bed. "I'll see you later."

"Mom?"

"What?"

"You're very special ... I like it when you get down and dirty."

She left him and went down the hall to her room. There was nothing more to talk about for the time being. He had spied on her, he had seen her naked, he had watched her masturbating. For nearly a month. She wondered how many nights they had both jerked off at the same time, she on one side of the wall and he on the other.

She lay down on her bed, idly fingering herself, and thought about him. His thick, juicy cock in his fist. She knew what it looked like. She imagined his cum spurting in the closet. Sometimes she got pretty wild when she masturbated. He had most probably seen her fingering her asshole. She always did that. She was so sensitive there. How strange it was that she wasn't embarrassed by it all. She was more aroused than embarrassed.

All the things he'd seen her do. He knew what she was like. She knew she had to have him. She had to fuck him tonight or she'd go mad. She couldn't wait. It was stupid to wait. She wanted him, and she knew he wanted her. It had to be tonight.

* * *

She slept awhile. When she awoke, she looked at the clock and saw that an hour had passed. The house seemed quiet. Then she heard Joey in the kitchen, at the refrigerator. She remembered they hadn't had any dinner yet. She got up, left her room and went downstairs.

He was in the kitchen eating a banana, standing there in nothing but his jockey shorts.

"We need to have dinner," she said.

"I don't mind. I can find something."

"How about a pizza? We can have them deliver it."

"Sure, Mom, whatever you want."

She couldn't but help ogling him, at the heavy bulge in front of his jockey shorts. The way the pouch was filled. His spying on her was out in the open. There was something overtly sexual between them now. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

She walked back and forth, puttering in the kitchen, but all the time she was openly staring the bulge. He was certainly well-hung. She remembered the last time she'd seen him, under the sheet that night.

He noticed her eyes on his body and he blushed.

"Maybe I should put some clothes on," he said.

She raised an eyebrow. "What for? I see you like this all the time."

"The shorts aren't much."

"It's like a bathing suit, isn't it? When you're at the beach, that's all you wear."

"Well ..."

"Don't worry about it ... Anyway, I'm your mother, remember?"

Then she teased him. "After all the looking you've done at me, I ought to make you walk around naked."

She ordered the pizza. They said it would take an hour. Joey agreed to watch TV with her while they waited.

"Now I am getting hungry," he said.

"It will get here soon enough."

They sat beside each other on the sofa. Her kimono opened to show her beautiful thighs, but she made no attempt to pull it together. It seemed silly to worry about that. The guy had seen everything. She caught him looking at her legs now. She was happy she was still wearing the nylons. They made her legs look alluring.

"Do you like my legs?" She extended one foot and turned it.

"I've always liked your legs. They're great."

"You wouldn't tell me if they weren't."

"Sure I would." She thought maybe the bulge in his shorts was getting larger. You're like a mare in heat, she thought. She was the mare and he was the stallion. What he had in those shorts was a stallion's cock.

"You're too far away," she said. "You're not doing that on purpose, are you? Move closer."

He moved closer on the sofa and then she moved too. Her thigh pressed against his.

"That's better. I don't want this business about spying to come between us. Do you promise?"

"As long as you're not angry, Mom."

"I told you I wasn't." They watched TV, and they chatted a bit. At one point she deliberately put her hand on his thigh. She took it away and then she put it back again. The television movie was about two people involved in an adulterous love affair. They were simulating fucking.

She scraped her fingernails across Joey's muscular thigh.

"Sex is exciting, isn't it? I mean, that's one of the things you find out as you get older. You find more ways to make love to a woman. Or maybe two women at the same time ..." She giggled at the possibility. "You have the stamina ..."

He blushed and nodded. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Did you get very turned-on looking at me? If you don't want to talk about it, say so."

"I don't mind talking about it."

"That's good. It's better to be open about it."

"You're really hot, Mom. Looking at you makes me hard. I guess that's why I did it." She kissed his cheek. "I don't know if I'm hot, but you're nice to say it."

"You're beautiful." She smirked at him.

"Especially without clothes, huh?"

"Either way, you're hot with clothes on, but hotter when you're naked."

"Like how?" She looked down at his lap, and now for the first time she saw that he had a huge hard-on. Their eyes met and he blushed.

"Maybe I ought to put some pants on."

She laughed. "Don't you dare. I've seen erections before, you know."

"I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be silly." She stroked his thigh. "Is it me or some girl you're thinking about?"

"It's you." Then he jumped as her hand suddenly touched the bulge of his cock. "Oh Jesus!"

"It's all right, don't be shy about it."

"Jesus, Mom!" But he didn't move. He stayed right where he was, beside her. She touched the base of his cock again, this time with her fingertips. He had his cock pointing up towards his belly, a stiff sausage under the cotton of his jockey shorts. She ran her fingertips along his cockshaft.

"You're as hard as a rock," she said.

"I can't help it."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of."

He was so big. It was one thing to be in a motel with a stranger, but being with his mother was entirely different. The massive shape of his cock made her quiver with excitement. She had her fingers dancing up and down along the length of his swollen cockshaft.

She massaged his cock gently. She could feel the heat, the throbbing of his prick beneath her fingers. To touch him like this was terribly erotic. His thick prick twitching beneath her hand. She knew she had to be leaking a lot.

He laid his head on the back of the sofa and groaned as she continued to fondle him. Now she was measuring him, her fingertips along each side of his cock to test its thickness. His prick hardly tapered towards the tip. It remained thick all the way. And then his lovely prick knob. He had a lot of foreskin, and she loved moving it around, stretching it over his knob, and tugging on it.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, but maybe we shouldn't." He was enjoying her fingers.

"Do you think it's wrong?"

"I don't know."

"It's not wrong. Don't you always say I'm your best girl?"

She desperately wanted to feel his cock inside her. Her cavity felt empty.

She told herself she would teach him to be the perfect lover. They couldn't turn back now. She needed him too much.

"Anyway, I can tell you're excited, can't I?"

He had his head bent now. He was watching her fingers as they played up and down the shaft of his cock through the cotton of his undershorts. He said nothing. He seemed fascinated by the sight of her fingers and her red nail polish on his prick.

Her fingers slipped inside the waistband of his shorts. She pulled at it. He groaned and raised his ass. She pulled his jockey shorts down to below his balls and now his cock was free. His thick prick bounced against his belly. His knob was a darker pink than the shaft, as dark as the pink of his balls.

"Now that's a weapon!" She laughed. "You could knock somebody out with this club ..."

She took hold of him. She carefully curled her fingers around his shaft to get the feel of his meat, the feel of his hot cock flesh.

"Mmmmm, baby, how hot you are! You're close to coming, aren't you. What a man you are! What a gorgeous cock!" His cock was indeed gorgeous. So very thick. She studied it. She told herself that if she had to judge a perfect cock, this was it. A woman's wet dream. She hadn't seen one as nice as this in a long time.

"Don't move, darling." She started stroking his cock, her fingers moving lightly up and down his cockshaft, tugging the smooth foreskin up to his knob and then down again.

He groaned. "Jesus, Mom ..."

"I know, baby. Just lie still and let me take care of it." His cockhead glistened with smeared precum. She spread the fluid over his mushroom cockhead with her fingertip. Then she stroked him again, this time, more firmly. After a moment, she slid her fingers to the base of his cock and squeezed the tube of muscle to make his cockhead swell.

"Yummy!" she said. "I could swallow this whole ..."

She suddenly went down on him. He inhaled as she dropped her head to lick the tip of his prick. She lapped up the juice seeping out of his piss slit. She licked the entire knob of his cock with a swirling motion of her tongue. She took his cockhead between her lips. She left it there, just the head of his cock between her lips and felt the heat of his cock on her tongue.

Then down she moved. More and more of his cock slipped through her lips. Her mouth was stuffed with his dick, her jaws wide open. She took in all of him. She relaxed her throat muscles, widening the aperture of her throat until she had her nose in his bush. She had one hand on his stomach, feeling him perspire.

She pulled away, cupping his heavy balls. "I want you to come in my mouth."

"Jesus, Mom, are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. I want to feel your sperm hit my throat ..."

She lowered her mouth back to his cock again. Up and down, her head lovingly bobbed as she sucked his thick dick. Faster and faster. Her lips tightened to inhale his foreskin, her tongue tickling his swollen knob.

He grunted as he spurted. The warm cum streamed out of his piss slit and hit her palate. She held on to his knob with her lips and milked him with her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough. It was dribbling out of the corners of her mouth.

Lucy pulled her mouth off his cock and held his still hard prick in her hand. She sat up. "Was it nice, baby?"

He groaned. "I never came so hard!"

She squeezed his prick and chuckled. "I loved sucking on you too. You squirted a ton of cum ..."

She gave him a big smile. "Look at this, your cock is still hard; you're like a stallion. It's a stallion's cock."

She tongue kissed him. He could taste his salty cum.

"Did you really like it when I shot in your mouth?"

"I loved it."

She added these comments: "I don't want you to feel inhibited about talking. It's better to talk about sex. Most people don't talk enough. Always say what's on your mind."

"Okay."

"Tell me what you want now."

"I'd love to see another woman suck your nipples. With a lot of lipstick. "

"Here," she said, thinking about it. "Suck my nipple. See how stiff it is?"

She sighed deeply when she felt his mouth on her tit. He sucked hard, his lips and teeth pulling at her nipple until it turned into a swollen spike. Then she gave him the other tit. He worked his mouth over it. Both nipples were out, the pink nubs glistening with his saliva.

"I guess you like tits," she said.

"I like these tits." She toyed with his cock. She fondled his balls and jacked his foreskin up and down with her fingers. She loved the feel of his thick cock in her hand.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Does the sun rise in the east?"

12