John and Ellen Ch. 01: Veronica

Story Info
Ellen meets Veronica.
24.3k words
4.81
31.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the first (real) installment in my series about John and Ellen and their evolving sex life. 'John and Ellen Ch00 – Prelude' is not exactly required reading before this chapter, but there are references that will seem a bit strange without the background provided by it.

The backdrop here is, obviously, Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, though anal and group sex are prominent themes as well. I have tried to make the emotional transitions as realistic as possible, but feedback on that is very much appreciated. I have plans for John and Ellen to expand their sexual life more in future chapters, but for that to happen, I need to be able to convey their progression in a realistic way. I hope this chapter lives up to your expectations, and feel free to contact me with wishes for what you would like to see John and Ellen do in the future.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: This work is the sole property of MiddleAgedMan, submitted to Literotica. All characters engaging in acts of a sexual nature are above 18 years old. Any similarities to places or people in the real world are not meant to be degrading in any way. Any and all copying, reproduction or other use of this material is prohibited without written approval by the author.

*****

John and Ellen Ch01 – Veronica

Ellen was sweating. In part because she was on her back in the sauna, but even more so because of what she had just done. Outside the sauna, on the rim of the small pool, a bag for her shampoo and conditioner was sitting. Its rather ugly pattern of swirls and circles made for a real eyesore. Through the glass doors, she could just make out the hint of reflection from the camera lens poking out of one of those circles, but only because she knew where to look for it. John had done a good job of hiding it since his unfortunate incident where the lens got spotted. She did not feel particularly afraid of getting busted for bringing a camera to the spa, but her stomach did not agree completely; the tingling sensation as if butterflies were flying around in there would not go away. The sweating was probably just a byproduct of her body feeling like one giant nerve ending, making the heat all the more obvious. She had just gotten settled in the sauna after a lengthy shower. Looking forward to viewing the footage later with John, she thought about what she had captured.

Across from her when she had started showering had been a slightly plump blonde with a very ample bosom and a rather large, but firm, ass. Ellen had decided to take the opposite stall from her and after getting her shampoo, she put the bag down. She leaned it back a bit to get a slightly upwards camera angle. Looking at the blonde the whole time was not an option, she might get caught staring. Starting her own washing routine, she had only gotten a few glimpses as the blonde was soaping up her hair and body. Ellen was sure John would approve of the various positions she unwittingly presented to the camera. Having rinsed out her hair, the blonde paid a little extra attention to her large tits, soaping them up again and obviously fondling them a bit. She was not sure, but Ellen thought it looked like her nipples had stiffened a bit as her hands started down her tummy. Ellen had already been looking her way a bit too long and decided to turn around, not seeing what the blonde did next, but knowing it was all on tape. She figured she would see it well enough later.

Just as Ellen turned around again to get her conditioner from the bag, she glanced over and saw that the blonde was packing up her stuff; she was bent over, presenting her ass straight towards the camera, her pussy lips clearly visible as the water from the shower cascaded over her ass and down her crack. Ellen froze, not wanting to disturb the camera; this was the proverbial bullseye for a voyeur filming unsuspecting victims. Pretending to inspect her toe nails rather than getting her conditioner, she waited a few more seconds as the blonde got up, turned off the shower and went for her towel. Ellen chuckled quietly to herself; she could not wait to see John's reaction when he saw that!

Ellen picked up the bag, making sure to turn it around as she got the bottle of conditioner, both to capture a panning view of the other showers, several of which were occupied, as well as a few close-ups of her own body. Retreating back into her stall, she brought the camera down and shot her pussy as she probed it gently with one hand, before bringing the bag up and blowing the camera a kiss. Conditioner in hand, she briefly checked out the neighboring stalls to look for a new victim; deciding to point it towards a raven-haired young woman to the left of where the blonde had been. Just as she started gently massaging the conditioner into her scalp, she saw the current star of the movie bring out a razor. Smiling to herself, Ellen turned around again; she did not have to watch, it was all on tape, and this was going to be a very good movie.

Having taken her time with the conditioner, she figured she had to start rinsing it out lest she appear conspicuous; she had spent quite a bit longer than usual in the shower already. As she looked briefly over at the movie star, Ellen saw her just finishing up her legs with the razor. Where there had been definite stubble between her legs before, there was now only smooth, glistening skin; she had shaved her pussy completely bald, on camera. Ellen picked up the bag, pointing the camera to her right and slowly walked to her towel across the room, getting crotch-height footage of the women showering there. After toweling off some of the water, she donned her swimsuit and walked back through the shower area towards the unisex spa, filming the opposite side along the way. Seeing no one she knew, Ellen regretted not being able to stop and chat a bit, getting a more detailed footage of a few more naked bodies. Hopefully, she would not be alone in the sauna.

Thinking about her shower, Ellen had started forgetting about the butterflies in her stomach. The nervous feeling had been replaced by the anticipation of John's hard cock between her lips later that evening. The sweating was now caused by the heat of the sauna alone, and as small droplets slid down her arms and legs, she felt them one by one as small caresses, her skin pebbling with goose bumps. Her nipples responded likewise and hardened under the fabric of her otherwise modest swimsuit; the illusion of modesty now somewhat ruined by the clearly visible nipples. Taking a quick look outside and seeing no one else, Ellen could not resist tweaking her them a bit. Reveling in the heightened experience of her excited state, she could feel the familiar warmth and tingling spreading across her body, centering on her clit and pussy lips. Lost in her own pleasure, she was considering sneaking a finger down under her suit to rub herself a little as well, but her inbred caution stopped her. She could, however, clearly feel the moisture between her legs, and it was definitely not just sweat anymore; her juices had started flowing. Rolling over on her side, facing away from the door, she could almost imagine someone coming in and seeing her pussy leaking juices on the bench.

"Well, someone's having a good time!"

Ellen's eyes shot open, she did not remember closing them, but she had gotten caught up in the moment. With the color rising in her cheeks, she brought her hands down again, trying to appear as if she had not just been pinching her own nipples.

"Umm... Er... Well, yes, it is nice and warm in here..." Ellen did not know what to say, she had just been busted playing with her own nipples in a public sauna. She was more embarrassed than she could remember ever having been, but at the same time, more excited as well. The thrill of getting caught apparently spoke to her body on some level; her nipples firmed even more, and her pussy was practically vibrating with lust. Ellen slowly turned her head around to face whoever had busted her; she could only tell it was a female voice before looking. On the bench across from her, a tall shapely brunette with a magnificently fit body was putting down her towel on the bench, her back towards Ellen. She turned around and patted her towel in place before lying down. Ellen was struck with a sense of familiarity; she had seen this woman before.

Racking her brain to remember where she recognized her from, Ellen took in her body; toned arms and legs, fairly large breasts with a dark shade announcing the areolas and a flat stomach leading to a slightly raised pelvis. Fascinated with her own attraction to this shapely brunette, Ellen finally recognized her. Veronica! This was the woman who had seduced her husband and proceeded to fuck him outside this very sauna! She had seen John's hidden footage of it, well, the fucking had been done out of view, but John had confessed, and she could guess at the details well enough from the audio track.

Ellen had forgiven John and thought she was past it, but a flame of anger blossomed in her stomach nonetheless. She did not want to have to deal with this woman right now; but she could not tear her eyes away from her either. Her eyes were drawn towards Veronica's tits like pins to a magnet, nipples now slightly denting the white swimsuit, causing Ellen's own nipples to harden even more. Ellen was a bit confused about her reaction; on the one side, she was angry, but on the other, she felt a definite attraction towards Veronica's body.

Deciding to leave before doing something she would regret, Ellen got up and went outside to cool down in the small pool a bit. She left the camera in place though; she had squared things with John, and meeting Veronica in real life, Ellen understood even better why he had been unable to resist her; she exuded a certain raw sensuality just by being in the room. They could always talk things through when she appeared on the video later, and her body was too magnificent not to capture again.

After a while, Ellen had gotten her thoughts and emotions under control again. She decided not to say or do anything to Veronica right now. If she was going to keep bumping into her at the gym, she would have to say something at some point, but not right now. John should have his say as well, and after showing him the movie would be perfect time to bring it up. Ellen slid further down into the pool and started planning the evening. She would get on her knees in front of John as he watched the movie from the couch in their living room. As his cock grew hard, watching the film, she would undo his pants and start licking his balls and shaft first, before teasing his cockhead with the tip of her tongue, sampling the precum she knew would be flowing out. Ellen could feel her nipples hardening again as she imagined sucking John's cock, but she decided not to fondle them this time; the pool was even more exposed, being in front of the three different saunas and in plain view of the doors leading to both shower areas.

Ellen tried to get a grasp of her own reaction to seeing Veronica; she had felt definite arousal when admiring her body, even though she had never considered herself anything but straight. She looked back at her life after getting married and could see how she and John had grown complacent as the years flew by. Perhaps it was time they spiced up their sex life, trying new things? John had certainly gotten off to a good start, even though it had meant fucking other women. Thinking about it, Ellen remembered her college days, when she had first met Sue. Though not feeling any particular attraction to her at the time, there was no denying Sue was a very good looking young woman back then. She was still good looking, but her beauty now had matured and softened; back then she had been all tight and athletic. They had hit it off right away, sharing many interests and views, both on men and life in general. One late night, back at the dorm after a party, Sue had commented on Ellen's body.

"I can see why the boys are crowding around you; your tits look amazing in that dress! Not that I mind, though, I get a fair bit of attention too..." They had been at a party at a friend of a friend's house, lots of other students as well as some from outside. Alcohol and sexual tension made for a potent mix, and being two good looking women had brought them their fair share of admirers. Wine and conversation had been flowing in equal amounts, and even though none of them had ended up doing anything serious, Ellen had seen Sue stroke more than one crotch as guys felt her up. Sue was obviously thinking about it as well now, her eyes were half closed and her nipples clearly visible through her strapless dress.

"Fuck, I'm so horny right now! Did you know one of those guys actually put his hand up my skirt and stroked my panties? I almost took him out to the porch and fucked him right there, I just didn't want to leave you in there alone. And it probably wouldn't help my reputation either; I don't want to be seen as a slut. I did get his number though, maybe I'll call him. Someday." Ellen was shocked; Sue had always been more open about her desires and definitely more of a tease, but this was out of character, even for her. It was probably the wine talking. Ellen felt light-headed herself, and she was sure Sue had had a few more glasses than her. She said nothing; Ellen was more reserved, but Sue's dirty talking struck a chord within her. She had to admit she had been tempted as well; one of the guys had been charming and quite good looking. Well behaved as well, quite the gentleman, actually. John, she thought his name was.

Back in the present, Ellen smiled to herself. That had been her first meeting with John, and even though it had taken weeks before they got together, that first spark had ignited something in her.

Thinking back again, she remembered Sue leaning back on the sofa, cursing her own actions when she did not act on the guy's obvious interest in her.

"Damn it! Why didn't I at least drag him into a corner and get a better feel of his cock? I could just feel the outline of it through his pants, and it was more than big enough. It would have felt so nice in my pussy right now..." As Sue continued her own train of thought, words slightly slurring from the wine, her hands started caressing her body. Pretty soon she was stroking her nipples protruding from her dress and slowly pushing the dress up as she slid farther down on the couch. Ellen did not know what to do; Sue was obviously lost in her own arousal and too drunk to care about what Ellen might think. She thought about getting up and stopping Sue before it got serious, but at the same time, her own inhibitions were lowered. Ellen let her eyes wander over Sue's body, taking in her firm tits, erect nipples and white panties now visible as the dress slowly crawled up. There was no mistaking it; Sue's panties were moist and clinging to her bald pussy, lips slightly open and visible as the fabric got more and more transparent. Her own nipples stiffened, and suddenly Ellen regretted not getting John's number or anything. She would have to find out what he studied, she had seen him around campus before.

"Mmm, that feels nice..." Sue was tweaking her nipples firmly now, pinching and pulling at them as she bit her lip. Then she drew her dress down, her tits spilling out.

"You don't mind, do you?" She asked Ellen. "I'm so fucking horny right now. If I don't get off, I'll never be able to sleep!" Ellen was shocked again. It was one thing to have Sue displaying herself like that, but masturbating while they were both in the room? Was she that brazen? Sue took Ellen's lack of an answer as approval and closed her eyes again, one hand gliding down her stomach to cup her pussy on top of the panties.

"Oh fuck, I'm so wet you could float a boat down here," She mumbled, stroking her almost-exposed pussy lips on top of the fabric and moaning quietly to herself. What should she do? Ellen thought about getting up quietly and leaving Sue to her masturbation, but she just could not tear her eyes away. Her own pussy was reacting too; she could feel her panties start to dampen. As Sue slid the panties aside and slowly pushed a finger inside, Ellen could hear the squishing sound of wet pussy lips parting. She was rooted to the couch, unable to look away, and her own nipples demanded attention. An electrical current shot through her as she touched them through the dress. She could not have stopped herself, even she had wanted to now.

As Sue was about to push her third finger into her pussy, her panties were in the way and she decided to get rid of them. Sitting up and sliding them down her legs, she looked over at Ellen. Ellen had her own tits out and was playing with her nipples as well.

"Heh, I see you had some tension to take care of yourself?" Ellen blushed deeply; this was very much outside her comfort zone, but the situation and the inebriation had overruled her caution. It felt too good to stop now. Sue sat back down on the couch straight across from Ellen and spread her legs wide. Ellen now had a front row seat as Sue pushed three fingers into her pussy and brought them back up to her mouth, noisily slurping up the glistening pussy juices.

"That's so nasty!" Ellen said, once again shocked at the display. "I know, but I taste so good!" Sue said with a grin, lips wet with her own juices. As she slowly licked her lips clean, she brought her hand down again and started rubbing her pussy in earnest.

"Oh God, I needed that!" Sue had closed her eyes again, obviously set on getting the orgasm she had not gotten earlier. Ellen was frozen in indecision; she could not look away as Sue's fingers sawed in and out, but she was feeling embarrassed and aroused as well. Without thinking, her own hands had started rubbing her own panties as she looked on. She was dripping wet as well now, and as soon as her fingers flicked across her clit, something clicked in her brain; this was not wrong. In fact, it was pretty damn good!

The race was on; both Ellen and Sue were plunging fingers into their pussies, wet noises competing against their moans in the otherwise silent room. As their moans got deeper and more frequent, it was obvious they were both close; but who would get there first? Sue had gotten a head start, but Ellen was pretty close herself, she probably had some pent up tension fueling her as well. Sue suddenly grunted; a deep guttural sound. Ellen opened her eyes to see what was going on. Sue had both hands on her crotch now, and while three fingers were deep in her pussy, she had her other thumb pushed halfway up her ass.

"Aaaah! I'm cominnng!" Ellen watched as Sue's toes curled up and her muscles went taut, hands frozen except for the thumb that was slowly pushing farther into her ass. Like a musical instrument, Sue's moan modulated in time with her thumb, and by the time it was all the way in, she was close to wailing as her orgasm shook her. Ellen increased her own pace, feeling her own orgasm build as she listened to Sue. Thinking about what Sue had said, she brought her other hand down and coated a finger in her own juices. She brought it to her lips and felt the musky, pungent smell of her own sex. Sticking her tongue out to taste it, she at the same time splayed her pussy open, drawing the hood back to expose her clit even more. Sue watched her from across the room, eyes alternating between Ellen's exposed pussy and the finger hovering before her mouth. They both smiled and Ellen licked her finger. Her other hand focused on her exposed clit. As the taste of her own juices registered in her brain, the dam broke and her world grew white as the orgasm grew and multiplied.

Ellen leaned back in the pool and smiled as she remembered. She had broken some barriers that night, and she could not deny the arousal she had felt when seeing Sue masturbate. Perhaps she was not as straight as she had always thought? That would explain some of her attraction to Veronica as well, but her mind was still struggling to comprehend it. The memory of that first mutual masturbation had, however, gotten her juices flowing again. Acting on it was not an option due to the exposed nature of the pool, but her body did not care about that; her nipples were like rocks, clearly visible through the swimsuit. Ellen was almost surprised not to see steam rising from the pool as her pussy radiated heat like a furnace.