John's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's none of your business," Betty said. Then she looked down to where both of his hands were fooling around with his male package, trying to free his ball sack from its imprisonment. Looking back up at his face, in a cheerful and innocent voice, she said: "Honey, are you having a problem with your scrotum?"

Immediately John felt the overwhelming feelings again of helplessness and vulnerability. His balls were so sensitive, they ached so much that he had to stop touching them again. They couldn't even touch his skin. John knelt down on the floor with his legs as far apart as possible, giving his balls room to swing freely. He looked up at Betty miserable and humiliated. Betty smiled back at him. "Awwww," she said. "Your poor scrotum!" Every time she said this word, John would feel another pulse of miserable vulnerability. It was like someone was tugging at his balls, or like his testicles were becoming extremely heavy, and at the same time, the skin of his sack was so sensitive that he couldn't bear to cover it up or let it touch anything. He couldn't even cradle his own balls because they were too sensitive. He had to just let them swing freely.

Betty kept watching the way his nut sack dangled and smiling. John thought miserably about how he had used her body so many times. But when he thought about her pussy now, he was overwhelmed by feelings of humiliation. Suddenly it seemed as though her pussy was powerful, smooth, and normal—unlike his disgusting, helpless, dangling ball sack. Betty kept saying things that sounded friendly but involved the word 'scrotum,' and every time that would was spoken, John's balls would go crazy from the feeling of helplessness.

John was desperate to making the feelings go away. At one point he summoned his strength and willpower to attack her, thinking that if he could cover her mouth quickly enough she would not be able to say the word and the feeling would slowly subside. But before he was halfway across the room, she yelled the code word loudly and John felt almost as if he were being dragged down to the floor by the immense heaviness of his sensitive balls. From that point on his rage began to melt into fear and begging. He pleaded with her to release him or at least to stop saying that word. Betty just laughed and though about all the times he had aggressively fucked her female body in so many different ways. "Now you're beginning to understand a little bit about what it means to feel vulnerable," she said gleefully. "And all because of your silly little scrotum!" Betty smiled as the suddenly helplessness of John's male sex overwhelmed him.

***

By the time Rachel Germane arrived at the John and Betty Porter residence, the abusive husband of five years had been reduced to a quivering pile of jelly on the floor. Every now and then he would moan. Mostly he just lay there. When the helpless feeling wore off enough, he would try to pull the ring off his scrotum. And whenever his wife said the code word "scrotum" he would have to scramble to find a position in which his balls could dangle freely.

Rachel parked the transport van in the driveway of the Porters' suburban home. She and her assistant Valerie got out of the van and knocked on the door. The night was dark but warm. Betty answered the door and Rachel smiled to see the look of pleasure and triumph in her eyes. Introductions were made, hands were shaken. Betty hadn't even bothered to close up her shirt after John had ripped it open to grab her breasts. She was so grateful to Rachel and her magic ring that she couldn't imagine feeling shy in front of her. Especially since she was about to present her husband in the most naked and vulnerable position imagination.

The three ladies went upstairs to see John, who was leaning against a desk letting his balls hang freely between his legs so that they didn't touch anything. Rachel entered the room and stood by the door, her eyes looking him over with cruel precision. John turned to face her and the others with horror: "Betty — What the fuck is going on here? Who are these people?"

"Shut up," said Rachel. "You will speak only when spoken to from now. Right now you don't need to know our names. All you need to know is that we have pussies. How does that make you feel?" At the word 'pussy' John felt a strange feeling like a subtle electric charge go through him. At the same time, Rachel reached down and in a single move dropped her pants to the knees, exposing her curly brown bush to John. Betty was shocked by this action, but even more shocked by John's response. He fell onto his knees and stared at Rachel's pussy. He seemed to be enraptured, unable to move or even take his eyes of the sweet triangular shape of her hairy vulva. There he knelt, totally naked, now cradling his dick and balls in one hand, completely transfixed by the sight of Rachel's female sexual area.

"Join me," Rachel said to Valerie. Valerie stepped forward and pulled down her pants and panties as well. John began to moan as a second pussy, this one covered in soft blond hair, came into his view. After another moment, Betty decided to join them, and John was faced with the sight of his wife's naked cunt as well. Three beautiful women's vulvas staring back at him. The expression on his face was priceless: a look of total humiliation and subjection. John's mouth was slightly open and he was mumbling to himself. Betty couldn't make out the words but they sounded like a kind of helpless prayer.

Rachel and Valerie stepped lightly out of their high heels, pants, and panties, and approached John. He stared at them, naked from the waist down, and watched their pussies slowly come towards him. He was like a baby, totally helpless, showing no resistance as long as he could see their pussies. "This keeps the male docile while we harness him," Rachel explained. "The nanochemicals in the scrotum-ring amplify his already powerful subservient reaction to the sight of the female sex. We find it's easiest this way. No fighting back, no bruising, no violence. Like a baby!" Betty smiled in admiration as Valerie took some objects from a small knapsack and applied them to John's body. As she approached him, John reached out to touch Valerie's pussy. She took him by the wrists as he did so, and locked his hands behind his back with a pair of plastic cuffs. John moaned. He writhed his neck up, trying to bury his face in Valerie's blond vulva. Before he got there, Valerie put an O-ring gag in his mouth and locked it into place behind his head.

John moaned again. The feelings of helpless desire were simply overwhelming. His dick was incredibly hard, but his balls still felt sensitive and vulnerable from what Betty had been doing to him before. He simply could not take his eyes of the vulva areas of these two strange women. He knew that they were tying him up, and some place deep inside him wanted to resist. He wanted to fight them. He was a strong man, and at full strength he might have been able to overpower all three of these women. But he could not. As soon as their vulvas had come into view, he had become a pile of mush, unable to do anything but to stare longingly at the female sexualities between their legs.

John reached out feebly to touch the vulva lips of the blond woman, and found his hands soon bound behind his back. Then he tried to lick those same delicate and masterful vulva lips with his tongue, and soon found himself gagged with his mouth held open by an O-ring gag. He was helpless. Finally, Valerie knelt between John's legs and connected a long, thin leash device to the metallic ring that was already locked in place around his vulnerable scrotum pouch. John could do nothing but stare at the shape of her cunt as she knelt with her legs slightly open to apply the device. The hairy opening of her pussy lips parted slightly as she knelt. John almost felt like crying — he had such a strong desire to touch or lick those sensitive, tender, female cunt-lips. But he was immobilized, now by the strange bondage devices as much as by the sight of female sexual organs.

Valerie and Rachel stood up and returned to where Betty was standing by the door. They pulled on their pants and elegant slacks, and slipped on their shoes again. Betty pulled up her pants. Now all the women were dressed again. John was still naked of course, and now he was also handcuffed, gagged, and utterly controlled by the scrotum leash. Rachel took hold of one end of the leash and began to lead him downstairs. John found that, with their pussies out of sight, some of his own willpower had returned to him, and he initially tried to resist being pulled downstairs. But of course now it was too late. Rachel was gentle but firm as she tugged him by the ball-leash, and John felt a low and familiar vulnerability as his testicles were dragged in front of him. He followed his balls helplessly down the stairs, through the living room and out the front door. He couldn't tell whether to be grateful or not that none of the neighbors were awake to see him being put in the back of a large black transport van. It was just after 4:00am.

Inside the van, John was shocked to see five other men in the same state as himself! Each of them was handcuffed with the hands behind the back, and each had an O-ring gag forcing the mouth open. They were standing as if at attention in the back of the van. Of course, each one also had a special magic ring locked around his male testicle sack, with a leash leading away from it. These leashes were locked to small rings bolted into the ceiling of the van, and they were tight enough that none of the men could have moved more than a few inches in any direction. In this way the men were forced to stand up and keep their balance as the van rolled along. John was glad to be the last of the six men captured that night.

Valerie led him into the back of the van with the other men. He resisted, but the pull on his sensitive testicles was undeniable, and he soon followed his ball sack into the van. Valerie quickly locked a loop in the middle part of his scrotum leash to the ring in the ceiling, and John immediately realized that he could hardly move more than an inch in any direction without the leash pulling unpleasantly on his balls. He hoped the ride would not be too jumpy! Losing one's balance in such a situation would be very painful. The other men stared back at him. He could not read their emotions, but obviously all six of them were completely humiliated at being treated in this way. Like dogs — male dogs.

Valerie closed the door of the van and soon it was off. Inside, John thought of Betty and what she might be doing at home. Going back to bed? Watching television? Having a snack? Masturbating with her precious female cunt? He was jealous of her freedom and he wanted to fuck her in revenge for it. But his balls held him captive in the van. He looked around at all the other men's' genitals. Small penises and big ones, flaccid and hard, of different colors. Small and large testicle sacks, but all of them looped and leashed and locked to the ceiling of the van in a way that, John realized tragically, all men can understand and no woman ever will.

It was going to be a long weekend.

12