Joseki's Journeys: Sword Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Life in Gor.
751 words
4.25
12.7k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseki’s Journeys; Sword Brother

I walked in to my tavern later that afternoon to find that the circus was in full swing as usual. Upon my heels slipped in two slaves. Both of which are pretty fun girls, although in my book talia needs the attention from others.

Mintar the trader was in full swing on his sales pitch. “Are you looking for something in particular?”

He was speaking to Tanthor our resident leather worker.

“I am in need of a couple of new tankards’’ Replied Tanthor

“Any kind in particular?” Asked Mintar

“Nah, something simple that will hold a fair amount of cold ale.” Tanthor replied still talking to Mintar

Mintar hmmed to himself. “I have a nice wooden one you might like.”

Mintar walked outside to his cart and looked through his collection of tankards. He smiles as he finds the one he is looking for. He closed his wagon and walked back in and stepped over to Tanthor He extends His hand with the tankard in it and said.

"Here you go, try this one"

Tanthor liked it and they quickly agreed upon a price. Both then settled in to giving the mug a proper breaking in.

Daro the builder was just tacking some boards over the trap door I have set up by the entrance. I stopped and looked this over wondering why he was doing it. I mean it was my trapdoor after all. I then noticed he was soaking wet. A sure sign that he’d fallen down the trap door. Which explained why he was tacking it shut. I watched him for a few minutes and he kept glancing over at Mintar so I knew who the culprit was.

He finished and with a curt nod to us left the tavern.

With a deep sigh I went and got a crowbar and began prying up the boards.

talia glided quietly towards the Tavern knowing she was going be in deep trouble for coming looked shoulder and pondered the punishment vs. the reward and decided to go in. She slipped in under the batwing doors and knelt for a second letting her eyes adjust to the dark tavern.

“Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Cin squirmed in her spot on the slave furs as Talia entered.

Cin ran over and pounced on talia hugging and kissing her madly.

Atsila my favorite Panther Girl stalked in bout then. She mumbled under her breath a little, discreetly reaching down to scratch her rask and murmuring about itching powder. Her stomach growling a bit but she seemed to be ignoring it as she shoved past my batwing door, sidestepping to the right and eyeing the room and all of us. She found her usual seat by the door and with her back to the wall. She didn’t say a word as was her way and I knew when she was comfortable she’d speak.

I heard a soft scraping noise outside and looked up just as zia snuck up to my batwing doors and peeked inside the door a moment. She flashed an impish grin before slithering fully inside. I watched her softly rounded hips sway to and fro in a sensual rhythm as she made her way towards the serving furs. As she melted down upon them I heard her whisper in a soft tone.

“May zia greet please?”

“Hiya zia.” Whispered cinamin, Imanja’s slave.

I looked over to the girl and waved her over to me. I had a few questions for zia.

“Come here and whisper to me zia.”

talia looked over to zia and grimaced thinking that zia was in trouble.

Another slave called maylah asked. “Should I leave Master?”

“No not at all.” I had to admit I wondered why she wanted to leave.

maylah nodded and seeing me right beside the doorway she crawled a little to her right and knelt before me. Upon hearing what the Master has told her she crawls quietly to the slave mats to observe*

“Greetings maylah, how are you?” asked cin.

“Greetings zia, talia. Come over here talia.” Mistress Imanja rumbled

Talial didn’t look very repentant as she replied “I can't Mistress, I'll get in more trouble.”

“Thank You Mistress Imanja, so very nice to see you.” Replied zia in her good girl voice.

zia looked over to talia in surprise but said nothing.

“NOW talia!” Imanja thundered

There was a girlish “Eep!” from cin as Imanja said this.

“Tal Atsila.” Tanthor said in his gravely voice.

Atsila nodded to Tanthor.

“Tal.”