Josh and Lesley Surprise Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie's delicate lips parted slightly. I slipped my warm moist tongue into her beautiful little mouth as I continued to inhale her feminine essence. Sophie's soft mewing feminine sounds of an aroused woman greedily taking and freely giving me pleasure left me hungry with desire for what was to come.

Caught up in our mutual passion; at that moment, there was no one in the world except the two of us. I wished our delightful interlude could have gone on forever.

"Maybe I should have stayed in the bedroom."

Sophie and I reluctantly broke free, both breathing hard, our faces flushed from our recent activity.

"Oh, go away!" Sophie laughed, her voice ragged from her arousal as she teased Lesley. "You can't have him. He's mine now!"

"I was thinking," Lesley said. "Sophie, since this is yours and Josh's first time together, that maybe you and Josh should have a chance to enjoy each other first."

"Okay...if you're sure. But...Hey, I have an idea...why not let Josh and I climax you first."

"Okay...Josh mentioned how much he would enjoy watching you and I 'do' each other. After, the two of you could take as long as you like to enjoy each other." Lesley agreed, adding, "We have all night."

"What do you think, Josh," Sophie said, her breathing now returning to normal.

"Well, I have to admit, I have always been turned on by the fantasy of watching two women doing each other...and the thought of You and I giving Lesley her satisfaction sounds wonderful.

Lesley's Satisfaction

"Okay...Let me slip into the bedroom. Give me just a few moments. I'll call you two, when I'm ready," Lesley directed.

In less than a minute, we heard Lesley's soft sexy voice. "Okay, come and get me." We could hear her little giggle. "With Sophie, that beautiful little Spanish female walking in front of me, her sexy little hips swaying slightly, we entered Lesley's little intimate bedroom that we both knew so well.

A smiling Lesley was sitting on her bed stark naked, cross-legged, her thighs gaping open wide. We could both see her brown luscious jungle of brown hair. Her pussy lips already parted, looked damp.

"Do you guys like what you see?" Lesley teased Sophie and me, adding, "Which one of you wants to be first," she asked, giggling.

"Both of us, bitch," Sophie giggled. "Come on Josh," she giggled, egging me on, "You like the taste of pussy-pie, don't you?," she teased me.

With that, Sophie climbed up on the Lesley's hugh bed, and crawling up to her, pushed Lesley sprawling flat on her back. Lesley willingly raised her wanton sexy thighs letting them fall open invitingly.

As I climbed on the bed and went for Lesley's pussy, I saw Sophie giggling and laughing as she playfully pinned Lesley's beautiful wrists to the bed and started licking Lesley's rapidly swelling breasts. Sophie's tiny little mouth was now just above Lesley's delicate lips. Sophie started teasing Lesley by kissing her hungry open lips with quick sharp kisses. Lesley moaned, licking her dry lips from the frustration, at the little Spanish girl's sexual teasing.

What a picture Lesley made with her young girl's figure, her sexy little hips so small, her legs and thighs so beautiful and nicely shaped. Just looking at her sprawled there, with little Sophie hovering above her, almost on top of Lesley made my heart start pounding like crazy.

Aggressively, little Sophie began kissing Lesley's delicate thin lips fervently, passionately.

Lesley began making the age-old sounds of a beautiful woman in the heat of her arousal, as she accepted our little sexual gift with all the appropriate grunts and moans. "ut ut ut UT UT! Ohhhh! Yessss!"

Pushing Lesley's warm thighs further apart, my face was now right up against her warm beautiful brown hairy cunt. I could smell Lesley's translucent juices. I could see her labia lips were swollen.

I began caressing Lesley's moist pussy softly, lightly with my warm fingers. Lesley moaned softly. She felt warm and wet to my touch. Then I touched her enflamed pussy with my warm tongue. Her female juices already seeping out from her arousal, tasted slightly salty. I could smell just a hint of wee wee.

Lesley was now beginning to moan and cry out as if in pain. Sensing her rapidly building arousal, I begin licking and sucking her enflamed little clitoris. Fluttering my warm tongue across it rapidly...-

"Let me have her...Josh!" Sophie almost demanded. "I want to take our little bitch over." she asserted.

Sophie looked like a little Spanish wild woman. I hardly had time to move out of the way, before Sophie was at Lesley. Her little wiry brown fingers began rubbing Lesley's labia lips none to softly. Then pushing Lesley's thighs back against her swollen titties, Sophie quickly lowered her hungry lips down against Lesley's tortured screaming-for-relief pussy.

All my life I had always wanted to see one woman take another. I wasn't disappointed. I must say at this point it was the most erotic beautiful sights I had ever experienced.

Sophie delicate beautiful lips were busy kissing up and down Lesley's swollen pussy labia lips. Within moments, Sophie's hot little tongue was moving slowly, firmly, firmly stroking up the full length of Lesley's pussy lips.

Seizing Lesley's brown hairy mound, Sophie pulled up on it. I could see Lesley's little bud emerge slowly from its protective sheath. Her little clitoris was red, engorged with blood, enflamed and swollen.

What happened next sounded like Lesley was being tortured. If I hadn't known Lesley was enjoying it so much, I would have felt sorry for her. Sophie, the little Spanish female showed her no mercy. With Lesley's clitoris out of its protective sheath, she was defenseless.

Sophie went after Lesley's swollen pussy lips with a vengeance. Her cruel little tongue attacked Lesley's little clitoris licking, sucking, swirling her tongue around it. Then as I watched, she began encircling Lesley's swollen clitoris with her tiny translucent covered lips.

I watched as Sophie scarefully inserted two of her small little brown fingers, now slick with Lesley's translucent juice pussy inside Lesley's pussy. Then - in...out...in...out as she picked speed. Within moments, Sophie's little brown fingers were a blur. I watched Sophie's cruel little tongue fanning back and forth across Lesley's swollen pain-wracked brown haired pussy.

Lesley was almost out of her mind, with desire, her eyes opened wildly, she screamed "AAAAaaaa," - "Oh, God, I've almost got it!" Lesley raised her beautiful head up off the pillow, the muscles in her neck stood out clearly, her beautiful face was red, as she strained violently upward, climbing the erotic ladder to her climax.

Then with a loud scream, than echoed off the walls, Lesley exploded in a mind-blowing climax. I could hear the sound of Sophie, as she continued to lick and suck Lesley's delicious gooey juices.

"You bitch..., and you bastard...," Lesley laughed, once she had recovered for a moment.

"You two...almost killed Me." she said, as she glared at the two of us... then Lesley broke out laughing.

"We aim to please," Sophie, giggled.

"Okay...," I'm going into my big bedroom to try to recover. When you two finished - come in...Let's all sleep together tonight."

Sophie and Josh - Their Erotic Interlude

"Josh, "Sophie said quietly a moment later, "If I find I can't...you know - go through with this, will you stop...and not be mad at me?"

"Sophie...we'll take it nice and slow...if at any time you don't want to continue...we'll just stop, okay?"

"Oh, Josh, thank you for being so understanding. It's been over two years since I've tried it with a guy. I have always felt so at ease with Lesley. But, if you're willing...I think I would like to try it with you, okay?"

"Sure, are you ready to board the Erotic Choo Choo Train?" I teased, trying to put her at ease.

"Oh, Josh, Sophie laughed, "You really are a sweet guy... and you make everything so much fun."

"Well, Sophie...you know what they say, 'nice guys finish last.' Well, since tonight is your night...and I promise to 'finish last.' I want us to make this your special night."

"I know Josh...Lesley has told me how considerate you are... I feel comfortable with you already."

"Well, just don't get too comfortable."

We both laughed.

"Josh...I have to do something. I'll meet you back here in a few moments."

A few moments later Sophie glided out of her bedroom dressed in only her bra and panties. Her Spanish heritage was delightfully on display. She had this beautiful honey brown skin and shiny black hair that hung down to her tiny shoulders...When she smiled across the room at me, her face showed signs of her arousal, and she was still slightly flushed from doing Lesley. On her face was a sexy smile of anticipation.

Instantly hungry for her, I shyly began examining this beautiful creature. I loved the way she looked, in just her white panties and bra with all that dark hair cascading down around her beautiful little shoulders, and those warm brown eyes of hers; I could gaze into forever. She was smaller than Lesley, petite and small-built...maybe 106 lbs...if she was wearing wet clothes. She was a beautiful petite vision of loveliness that threatened to take my breath away.

Sophie's small titties were pushing at her white Bra; those swelling little mounds of delight that jutted out from her small frame. Looking into her gentle brown eyes, drowsy from her arousal, I was simply crazy about this little dark haired female.

Sophie breaks her long sexual drought

"Oh, Josh, I've been thinking about this moment all week long."

"Me too...I been wondering what it would be like with you. I love it that you are so tiny."

"Thank you for that, Josh...most guys like women that are bigger."

"Some of nature's beauty...comes in small packages."

For the second time that evening, Sophie raised her beautiful delicate little lips. Just before I touched them, I felt her ragged breath caressing my face.

My cock started to thicken from just the slight soft brushing of her warm lips on mine.

"UUUmmm," Sophie breathed happily, as our two hungry lips met yet again.

I felt her warm aggressive little tongue slip into my hungry mouth, challenging mine to that erotic duel we all love to engage in. My tongue joyfully met Sophie's sexy little tongue head-on! A duet of sexual sounds filled the air! At last I thought.

"Ohhhh, Josh, I'm so ready for this." Sophie whispered, her soft breath warm on my face, as she broke free.

"Kiss my neck, that makes me so hot," she whispered sexily. "Then take my bra off...okay."

"Ohhh," this is sooo nice."

I love the idea Sophie had invited me. I lost no time. My hungry lips began nuzzling her sweet little fragrant neck. Hearing her encouraging little sounds of pleasure I worked my way down to her swollen little titties.

Reaching behind Sophie, I unsnapped her white bra. Those swollen little mounds of delight sprang free! Running my warm tongue around each of Sophie's little nipples, I took each one into my mouth. Sucking and licking Sophie's titties, I could tell her arousal was building rapidly by her little moans that grew louder.

"Pick me up, Josh...put me on the bed."

Softly I reached down, gathered Sophie's mature little body, so slender and small into my arms, and lowered her gently to Lesley's rumpled bed.

Leaning down to her swollen beautiful titties, that seemed so ripe and ready, I kissed her. Sophie had that sexy almost dreamy smile on her face - I had to have her!

"Oh hurry Josh...Slip my panties off...I can't wait for us to do it!"

As Sophie raised her little brown thighs off the rumpled bed, I reached for the elastic of her white panties and began easing them off - down her tiny waist - over her hips -down her brown exquisite thighs - down her tiny knees - finally off over her ankles. Sexily... willingly, Sophie raised her thighs.

"You like?" she whispered ever so softly, with a mischievous little glint in her eyes.

"Oh, God...yes!" I breathed.

And I did! Sophie had such a beautiful petite little black hairy pussy. Her little labia lips were swollen, and barely parted. I could smell her moist pussy fragrance beginning to waft upwards, into my sensitive nostrils which transmitted the smell right down to my swollen cock that was already impatiently pulsing up and down.

"Josh...You're all ready...aren't you?" Sophie said softly looking up at me tenderly.

"Yes...but I can wait," I said gently.

"No...Josh. Let's do it now...I'm ready. Take me gently; at least at first, okay?,"

Staring into Sophie's trusting hungry brown eyes, I could see her arousal growing. She wanted it as much as I did!

Since she was relaxed and trusted me, Sophie seem to already know, this passionate erotic treat would be different this time. Sophie looked so lovely and desirable.

As if reading my thoughts, Sophie raised her trim little brown thighs, and smiled shyly up at me. Her black hairy pussy gaped open slightly inviting me. My arousal surged forward - my hungry engorged cock throbbing up and down from my excitement.

Crawling slightly forward on Lesley's bed, I knelt between Sophie's warm little thighs that were gaping wide open.

"Oh, Josh...," Sophie said, as she looked at my thickening cock pulsing up and down.

"Your cock is so big and thick," Sophie said, sudden panic registering in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Sophie, don't worry. I'm going to be so gentle and careful with you..., okay?" I whispered quietly trying to reassure her. Gosh, she's so petite and beautiful, I thought. The warm feminine smell of her only increasing my overpower desire to be inside her.

Encircling Sophie's warm little ankles, I eased her soft brown thighs back against her two swollen little mounds. Although Sophie's lovely brown eyes registered apprehension, she smiled up at me bravely.

Her little nipples were stiff, her warm feminine fragrance wafted up. I caught my breath as I saw her swollen black hairy labia lips gape open slightly. I felt my unruly cock grow.

"Ohhhh!" Sophie whispered. She caught her breath sharply as I began dragging my warm moist tongue excruciatingly slow, up and down the full length of her warm moist swelling pussy lips.

"OOOhhh...!, Josh. Yessss...right there! Sophie whispered.

"Could you stay right on that spot...your tongue feels so warm and nice," she whispered urgently.

A moment later my warm moist tongue touched Sophie's little swollen clitoris. Sophie responded with a sharp gasp. Soft as a butterfly's wings I began lightly licking, swirling and encircling her beautiful little bud.

Sophie's pussy juices tasted sweet and slightly salty. Her feminine scent was so clean and fresh. She had a slight fragrance like nothing I had ever smelled before.

"Oh, sooo good!" she said, her soft little intimate sexual moans hardly audible, almost a whisper filled the bedroom.

"Touch me with your cock," she directed me.

Sophie was ready. A moment later I knelt between her beautiful trim brown thighs which now lay invitingly wide open. Sophie's sexy eyes had an almost sleepy look of arousal that excited my senses. She looked up at me hungrily.

My aroused cock was now fully engorged, the head an angry red. Sophie gave a little moan of desire as my thickening cock touched the slash between her Labia lips.

"Ohhh," she moaned, giving a little gasp of surprise as she felt me start to slowly drag my aching oh-so-ready cock up and down the full length of her now swollen little pussy lips.

Suddenly I felt Sophie's strong little fingers encircle my fingers that were holding my cock. Guiding my fingers, Sophie sought her satisfaction.

Desperately, urgently she gripped my fingers, trying to guide my cock to her most sensitive spots. Although she was groaning in joyful agony, I could hear the frustration in her moans.

"Here...Go ahead," I whispered as I removed my fingers.

"Oh, God...Yesss!" she whispered urgently, as she instantly seized my thickened cock, encircling it with her strong little fingers.

My cock no longer belonged to me. It was Sophie's now to use - and use it she did!

Sliding it up and down her enflamed pussy lips, she began moaning and crying out as if in agony. I felt her then bring my cock up to her tortured clitoris.

Encircling her swollen little clitoris with my cock - Sophie little fingers moved faster and faster grunting - making funny little sounds like a little puppy... panting - desperate - from her intense arousal.

"Oh, Fuucck! Ahhh! I'm almost there...!, "ut ut ut ut Aaaaghh!,"

Then a little feminine scream torn from her very being filled the room.

"Oh, Josh..., that was sooo GOOD!" Sophie panted as she released my ravaged cock. She looked exhausted. But, it was a good exhaustion.

"I'm wet and ready...Josh. Take me hard and good, okay?"

"Okay, Sophie, but let me know if it gets too much for you."

"No...Josh, I may be petite, but I'm a mature woman. I want to feel you inside me."

I needed no further urging. Sophie laid there, her swollen pussy still slightly parted from her excitement. Moving her little brown knees back against her swollen little titties, I searched for her forbidden spot with my thick cock.

An instant later I felt my slick moist cock, wet with her feminine juices slip slightly inside her black hairy cunt. I inserted it in a little further, feeling her tight little cunt warmly grip my slick cock.

"God, Josh, your dick feels so good pulsing up inside me," Sophie said. "AAhhh," she moaned in ecstasy at the sensation of feeling her hungry pussy being stretched apart so pleasantly.

I couldn't wait any longer. With a sudden savage thrust, my hungry cock slid deeper into Sophie's black hairy Spanish cunt.

Then I was on her. With her little encouraging moans, whispered in my ear; I began fucking her violently, savagely. With each lunge into her hot steaming pussy, I could hear her little female grunts. I quickened the speed of my savage, cruel and violent lunges.

"Oh, Josh...I feel like I have to pee!" Sophie said, urgently.

I could tell Sophie was in total panic, but she was bravely fucking me back, meeting my lunges with her own little brown thighs positioned to receive me.

I felt Sophie's hungry little cunt close, snugly, tightly around my thick cock as I pounded her violently into sexual oblivion. Her desperate little cries filled the bedroom.

"Aaaa" "Yessss" "You're killing meeee" "Help Meeeeee," Sophie screamed desperately, "Oh God, fuck me more!" she pleaded desperately as my pubic bone slammed painfully against her soft feminine mound harder and harder.

A moment later her petite brown thighs snaked up, encircling my waist. Locking her tiny ankles around my waist, Sophie pulled me tighter into her. By this time, we were both grunting and moaning.

Like some common street Slut, in a sexual frenzy Sophie lunged up, meeting my hard advances, not caring. I could tell she was almost 'there.' She was hovering on the cusp of her first delicious climax with a man in almost two years.

Then in a last insane out-of-control frenzy of fucking, the two of us exploded together..."AAAhhh" "Ut Ut Utaaaa" we grunted in sexual chorus.

Sophie sensing I wasn't quite finished fucked me back obligingly running my satisfaction out nicely for me.

Then it was over. Sophie lay happy, limp, contented and exhausted underneath me.

"God...Sophie, you're all woman!" I whispered after I caught my breath.

"Oh, yeah," Sophie teased, as she laughingly scolded me, "What were you trying to do a minute ago - kill me?"

Moments later, we went into Lesley's room. After a short time of talking about the evening's activities, the three of us began to drift off to sleep.