Josh's Stepmom Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacy's college roommate comes for a visit.
5.1k words
4.62
167k
51
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following Stacy's lap dance with Ben, nothing else happened between them. Ben, Stacy, and Josh all went to sleep and Ben headed home in the morning. Stacy sheepishly brought up the evening's events over breakfast with Josh. "I hope you're not mad about last night. I never planned for that to happen. I only wanted to tease Ben and give him a little show. I guess I was drunker than I thought and things just got out of hand. I should have never even offered to do my little 'show' for him." Josh responded, "It's okay. I kind of feel like it was a little bit my fault. I kept making you drink when we were playing quarters and I couldn't keep my hands off you whenever Ben was out of the room. I'm sure you were as horny as I was. But I've got to tell you, watching you do your thing with Ben was so hot. I really got off on it." "So long as everything's cool between us and you don't hate me," continued Stacy. "Shit happens. I could never hate you," answered Josh and he kissed her on the cheek. Josh walked away thinking he deserved an Academy Award for his performance.

Shortly after Josh's dad returned from his trip Stacy received a call from an old college friend named Rochelle. Stacy and "Shelly," as her friends call her, had been roommates for just over two years. Shelly moved out of town and had been unable to make it to Stacy's wedding so she had yet to meet her ex-roommate's hubby. She told Stacy she was coming to town and wanted to get together to meet the "happy couple." Stacy insisted that Shelly stay at their house to save any lodging expenses while she was in town. Shelly accepted the offer and plans were made for Stacy to pick her up from the airport upon her arrival the following weekend. In the interim Stacy's husband was advised at the last minute that he had to go out of town again. He would miss Shelly's arrival but if she stayed an extra day or two he would be back and the three of them could get together. All was set and he set off on his business trip the day before Shelly arrived.

Stacy picked Shelly up at the airport and she looked exactly like she had the last time the two had seen each other. She's a couple years older and a little taller than Stacy, with shoulder-length brown hair that frames her lovely face. To go along with her beautiful face Shelly has large breasts and a hot little body that she likes to show off by wearing tight, skimpy clothing. Shelly was always a little forward, brassy if you will, and she dressed that way too. Shelly's breasts were practically spilling out of her top when she bounded over to give Stacy a hug. On the way home from the airport the two of them caught up on what was going on in their lives and reminisced a little about their past adventures.

When the two of them got home Josh lugged Shelly's bags into the guestroom. As Josh was carrying the bags Shelly commented, "My God Stacy, you didn't tell me your husband was so young. You're robbing the cradle." Shelly swatted Josh's butt as he walked and he blushed. Stacy elbowed Shelly, saying, "You quit that, and be quiet. This is Josh, I told you about him on the way home." After Josh delivered the bags to the guestroom he reached out to shake Shelly's hand and she swatted it away, "Put that thing away," she said and gave Josh a big hug. He could feel her large breasts pressing against his chest as she kissed him on the cheek. "Behave!" cried Stacy, "that's my stepson for crying out loud. I should have warned you about Shelly, Josh. She's very, how should I say, outgoing." "It's cool Stacy. Let me know if you need anything while you're here Shelly." "I sure will, stud," she responded, swatting Josh on his butt again.

After Josh went on his way Stacy again scolded Shelly, reminding her that Josh is only eighteen. "So, he's legal isn't he?" she responded. "Behave yourself!" "You know I'm only kidding around, lighten up Stacy. Man, you sure have lost your sense of humor. You probably won't even want to go out partying with me tonight." "I never said that. I just want you to lay off Josh, that's all," said Stacy. "Why, are you jealous, " chided Shelly. "Shut up! He's my stepson." The day wound down and the two girls went barhopping that evening. They drank and danced and relived old times. Stacy and Shelly then went to a quieter place to wind down and continue their catching up before heading home. You could have knocked Stacy over with a feather when, after a moment of silence, Shelly asked her, "So how long have you been fucking Josh?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Stacy in amazement. "Oh come on. I saw the way you two looked at each other when you didn't think I was watching. I know you better than you know yourself." Stacy felt cornered and, considering what a close friend Shelly is to her, she confided her secret. Stacy told Shelly how everything came about between the two of them but left out the incident with Ben. Shelly didn't need to know that. Shelly got a big kick out of all of it, saying, "I knew it! That is so great. You get two men for the price of one in this marriage!" They laughed and exchanged interesting stories then headed home.

When Shelly and Stacy arrived home they found Josh in the garage tinkering under the hood of his car. As the girls passed by Josh Shelly blurted out, "Hey Josh, I hear you're pretty handy around the house, and not just with cars." Josh was so startled he bumped his head on the hood of his car. "Don't worry Josh, I won't tell anyone," continued Shelly. Josh stood up and gave Stacy a questioning look, wondering why she would have told her friend about them. "She figured it out," said Stacy. "Don't worry. She can keep a secret." The girls went inside and fixed a blender-full of margaritas as Josh finished up on his car. He went inside and took a shower while Shelly and Stacy lounged in the living room and chatted. When Josh got out of the shower he threw on some shorts and a t-shirt.

The girls told Josh to grab a drink and join them in the living room and the three of them made small talk for a bit. The fact that Shelly knew their secret was weighing on his mind and he wanted to make sure Shelly wouldn't say a word about it to anyone. "Look Josh," she said, "Stacy and I don't keep secrets from each other but we can keep a secret. We were roommates for some time and we have quite a bond." Shelly gulped down the rest of her margarita and continued. "You know I think I rubbed off on Stacy while we lived together. Your stepmom used to be pretty wild. Did she ever tell you about Valentine's Day?" "Rochelle! Don't you dare!" yelled Stacy. "Hey Stacy, I know one of his secrets so it's only fair that I tell one of mine." Josh asked, "What happened on Valentine's Day?" "Don't encourage her Josh," warned Stacy, "Shelly, that's not just your secret." "Relax, Stacy, he's family," shot back Shelly as Stacy left the room to get another drink. "Be a dear and get us all refills won't you sweetie," Shelly cooed. Stacy grabbed Shelly's glass from her, got Josh's empty, and stormed off to the kitchen.

Even though Stacy couldn't hear over the noise of the blender, she knew exactly what Shelly was telling Josh. One year while they were roommates Valentine's Day was approaching and neither one of them had a steady boyfriend. They agreed that if neither one had a date for Valentine's Day they would go out together and party by themselves. It was a "Fuck Valentine's Day" celebration and they agreed not to hook up with any guy they may happen to meet while out partying. When Valentine's Day rolled around neither one of them had any date offers from guys they were interested in so they got dressed up and set out to a bar near their apartment alone. The bar was not far from their place and, since they planned on getting hammered, they walked.

Shelly and Stacy proceeded to get drunk and have a great time. By "great time" I mean they danced together, at times grinding on each other very seductively, and basically acting like freaks. Their actions drew hoots and applause from other patrons of the bar and the girls soaked it all up in their intoxicated state. All the attention only made them get wilder. They did body shots off each other and sloshed around the bar making a scene of themselves. They stopped just short of flashing everyone and turning the evening into a scene from a "Girls Gone Wild" video. When "last call" came around Stacy and Shelly decided they had had enough and staggered home.

Once inside their apartment the girls kicked off their shoes and Shelly got kind of a sad look on her face. Stacy asked her what was wrong and she said the realization had hit her that there was no guy to give her a goodnight kiss at the end of her Valentine's Day evening out. Stacy looked at Shelly and slurred, "Guys, we don't need no stinking guys!" Stacy pulled Shelly to her and gave her a big, comedic, closed-mouth kiss. Stacy had been kind of giggling when she started the kiss but it quickly became serious. As her lips backed away from Shelly's the two of them gazed into each other's eyes. Neither one had said anything to the other while the evening was in full swing but the dirty dancing, body shots, and all the alcohol had really turned them on to each other. Neither one had ever been with another woman and they just chalked their emotions up to being drunk but now they both realized it was something much more.

Shelly slowly moved her face towards Stacy's and softly, tenderly kissed her lips. After a couple soft pecks their lips parted, each inviting the other's tongue into their mouth. Shelly and Stacy's tongues mingled as they shared a long soul kiss. It was truly the most sensual moment either of them had ever experienced. Shelly's mouth broke away from Stacy's and she kissed her way to Stacy's ear. "I've wanted to do that all night," she hoarsely whispered into Stacy's ear. Shelly's hot breath on her ear sent chills down Stacy's body. Shelly took Stacy's earlobe into her mouth and sucked it as their hands began to roam over each other's bodies. Shelly cupped Stacy's firm breasts as she kissed Stacy's neck. Stacy closed her eyes as she enjoyed the soft wet kisses on her neck and ran her hands over Shelly's ass. Stacy pulled Shelly's miniskirt up and slipped her hands inside the back of the waistband of Shelly's silky panties. Stacy massaged Shelly's ass as Shelly pushed the shoulders of her little black dress down, exposing Stacy's black bra.

Neither girl gave what they were doing a second thought. Although both had been exclusively heterosexual throughout their lives there was no, "Hey, we shouldn't be doing this," no, "This isn't right." There was only the pure lust they felt for each other at that moment. What transpired earlier at the bar had washed away their inhibitions and opened the door to a wonderful new experience and they were enjoying every moment. They were lost in their tender touches, the taste of each other's lips, and electricity generated by their taboo acts.

Shelly ran her hands over Stacy's lacy black bra and undid the clasp, letting the garment fall to the floor. She slid her slender fingers over Stacy's stiff nipples as Stacy moaned and kneaded Shelly's ass inside her panties. She had always told Stacy how turned on she gets when guys would run their hands over her ass. During the time they had been roommates they had spoken about their likes and dislikes sexually and both were going to put that information to good use. Shelly bent down and flicked one of Stacy's nipples with her tongue. After teasing her repeatedly, barely grazing both of Stacy's hard nubs with the tip of her tongue, she took them into her mouth and began sucking hungrily on Stacy's nipples.

As Shelly sucked on Stacy's tits, Stacy removed her hands from the back of Shelly's panties and slid a one inside the front. She slowly moved her fingers down, through the hair of Shelly's neatly trimmed bush, down to her wet slit. Stacy was extremely turned on by the smooth, wet feel of Shelly's slit. She ran her fingers between Shelly's lips a few times then focused her attention on Stacy's hard clit. As Stacy rapidly moved her fingers over Shelly's clit Shelly stopped sucking on her nipples. She couldn't concentrate on what she was doing because she was enjoying what Stacy was doing too much. As Stacy worked Shelly's clit with one hand she slid her other hand inside Shelly's blouse. Shelly yanked her top open, popping a few buttons off, and slipped her bra straps down over her shoulders to give Stacy better access to her large breasts.

Stacy took turns sucking on each of Shelly's breasts as she furiously worked her clit. Shelly came, crying out, "Oh God Stacy! Yes! Yes! Ooooooh Gaaaawwwwd..." As Shelly's orgasm subsided she pulled Stacy's face to hers and kissed her deeply. She hungrily sucked on Stacy's tongue then broke her embrace and dropped to her knees. Shelly pushed up Stacy's little black dress and yanked her panties down in one swift motion. She nudged Stacy's legs apart and buried her face in Stacy's wet pussy like a woman possessed. Shelly hungrily lapped at Stacy's pussy and sucked her stiff clit as Stacy gasped, trying to catch her breath. Shelly's face was covered with Stacy's juices as she devoured her pussy. Stacy put her hands on the back of Shelly's head and ground Shelly's face into her mound as she cried out in ecstasy, "Oh yeah! Oh! Make me cum! I'm cummingggggg!" Stacy shook with a powerful orgasm as Shelly ate her out. When Shelly finished her off completely the two of them embraced. Stacy could taste her own juices as she kissed her roommate deeply.

Stacy took Shelly by the hand and led her to her bedroom where they stripped off their remaining clothes and made love to each other all night long, finally falling asleep in each other's arms as the sun was coming up.

When Shelly finished her "Reader's Digest version" of the Valentine's Day story Josh had a raging hard-on, which he tried to hide behind his glass. "Now you know a secret of mine, so we're even," said Shelly as she downed her drink. Stacy and Shelly were both very buzzed and had had enough. They were ready for bed and both kissed Josh on the cheek as they left the room. Josh went to his bedroom and jerked off as he replayed Shelly's story in his head. He imagined what Shelly's body must look like nude. He thought she looked hot in the little outfits he'd seen her in and figured it only got better when she wasn't in them. While Josh was stroking his throbbing cock he heard Stacy and Shelly giggling in the master bedroom down the hall. He wondered if they were reenacting the story that he'd just heard. Had they gotten as turned on as he had? He wondered to himself while he yanked on his tool. Josh soon emptied his cock onto his stomach, cleaned himself up with a nearby t-shirt, and rolled over to go to sleep. If not for the alcohol he may not have gotten to sleep any time soon with all the thoughts swimming around in his head.

Josh woke up late the next morning and decided to lay out by the pool for a while and work on his fading tan. It was a glorious day with few clouds in the sky and a temperature in the mid-eighties. Josh threw on the new American flag print trunks he picked up for Independence day, grabbed his boom box and the remaining beer from the night Ben had come over, and headed out to the pool. After setting his stuff down he jumped in the pool and enjoyed the cool water for a bit. Josh soon got out of the water, threw on his shades, and planted himself on a lounge chair with a beer in his hand. He was ready to get down to some serious sunning.

About an hour later Stacy and Shelly came shuffling outside in short terry cloth robes with towels and drinks in hand. "Morning Josh," greeted Stacy, "I see you've got the 'hair of the dog thing' going too," she joked when she saw the beer. "I think we drank a bit too much last night," added Shelly as she peered out at the bright world through her dark shades. "I hope we didn't make fools of ourselves last night." "No," replied Josh, "not at all. I really enjoyed your bedtime story." They all laughed, recalling that the alcohol Shelly had consumed the previous evening loosened her lips up even more than they normally were. Stacy and Shelly moved a couple lounge chairs over next to Josh's and set their stuff down.

As Shelly dropped her robe, revealing her tight and tanned body, Josh's jaw practically dropped. She was wearing a silver bikini that covered slightly more than the white one Stacy was wearing(the same one from the other night). A cool breeze blew in, making Shelly's nipples stiffen beneath the shiny fabric of her bikini top. Josh stared at Shelly's large breasts from behind his dark sunglasses hoping she couldn't tell he was watching her. He watched Shelly's boobs sway as she bent down to laid her towel out over her lounge chair. The silver bikini made Josh think Shelly looked like a Raiderette. She certainly had the body to be an Oakland Raiders cheerleader. Josh suddenly became painfully aware that he was sporting a growing erection inside his trunks. He quickly rolled over onto his stomach to avoid having the girls see it.

Josh turned his head towards Shelly and Stacy's chairs and rested it on his hands. He continued watching the girls settle in from behind his shades as his erection snaked its way to its full length underneath him. "Here," Stacy said to Shelly as she handed her the bottle of tanning oil she had in the pocket of her robe. Shelly squirted some oil out into her hand and rubbed it onto one arm, then did the same to her other arm. The smell of coconut filled the air as Shelly asked Stacy to rub some oil onto her back. Shelly swung her legs to the side of her chair, facing towards Josh, and scooted to the edge to allow Stacy room behind her.

Stacy squirted some oil onto Shelly's back and she jumped. "Hey, that's cold," cried Shelly. "Quit your crying you big baby, it'll warm up when I rub it in." Stacy smeared oil over Shelly's back, being careful not to get any on her bikini. Then she said, "Shelly, I don't want to get any of this messy oil on your new suit. You know, I usually don't wear one when I lay out. You want to work on your all-over tan?" Josh's boner twitched when he heard Stacy's suggestion. "Yes, please say yes," Josh pleaded inside his head. If Shelly took her top off her bare breasts would only be a few feet away from his face. He had the perfect vantage point to get a great look at Shelly's tits. "What the hell," replied Shelly, "we're all friends here." With that Stacy undid the clasp at the back of Shelly's top and Shelly shrugged it off over her shoulders.

There they were. Shelly's bare boobs right in front of Josh in all their glory. Shelly obviously wore a similar suit when she tanned because her tan lines matched the silver suit pretty well. Josh gazed at the large white orbs that were topped off by perfectly round pink areolas and nipples and surrounded by nicely tanned skin. "Wow," was the only word he could think of. Stacy quickly finished doing Shelly's back and poured more oil out onto her palm. She rubbed the oil between her hands and said, "I'd better put some oil on these, seeing as how they haven't been out in the sun," as she reached around to the front of Shelly's body.

Stacy's slick hands slid over Shelly's tits, smearing oil over them. The white skin of Shelly's mounds glistened in the sunlight. Josh watched as Stacy smeared oil over Shelly's stomach, but she focused more on her tits than anything else. "You always did like my tits," chided Shelly as Stacy tweaked the nipples and cupped her breasts from underneath, almost seeming to offer them up to Josh. After thoroughly coating Shelly's upper torso with oil Stacy said, "Now you do me." They switched positions and now it was Stacy who sat facing Josh.

Stacy purred, "Mmmm that feels good," as Shelly repeated what she had done to her. Josh's boner was throbbing, straining against the lounge chair. But as hot as the action that he was witnessing was, he thought something was kind of fishy about it all. The way they both sat facing him when they were having oil applied to their upper bodies, the banter back and forth that sounded like the bad dialog from a porno movie. Josh suspected something was afoot but he kept quiet. He figured at the least he was getting to see some hot lesbo action, at the most he would be cock-deep in pussy before long.

12