Josie's Initiation Ch. 05

Story Info
Josie is shocked by Liz's admission.
1.6k words
4.49
61.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an almighty crash as I felt Jenny's thighs gripping my head firmly as she came – her eyes flew open, automatically searching for the source of the loud bang, her head swiveling to look at the bedroom door. My heart thudded as I sensed what had happened...

"Liz!" Jenny yelled.

"Mom!" shouted Liz in return.

"It's not what it looks like sweetheart," whispered Jenny.

"What? You mean that Josie's Dad wasn't really eating your pussy? You didn't really just come into his mouth?"

"That's not what I meant Liz," Jenny replied feebly, "but you have been telling me to find a man for awhile now, and both Garry and I are mature adults. We both sensed a need in each other - it's been a long time for both of us."

"So he hasn't told you then?" Liz said, a knowing tone in her voice.

"Told me what? Garry? What is she talking about?"

FUCK!

It seemed that Josie had told her friend about our newfound relationship. How was I going to explain this?

"Sorry Dad," Josie whispered meekly, "I just needed to share my joy with somebody, and Liz has always been my closest friend"

"Am I missing something here?" demanded Jenny.

"Josie and her Dad are sleeping together. He took her virginity" said Liz.

"WHAT!" cried Jenny.

"Jenny - please; it's not how it sounds; we are sleeping together, I cannot deny that, but it's something that we both want. We desperately need the love that only the other has been able to give since her Mom left us."

"Josie?" asked Jenny quietly – "did he rape you?"

"NO!" Josie said, vehemently, "I asked him to be my first, and I've enjoyed every minute of our time together sexually. I'm sorry if you can't accept that, but I love my daddy; just in different ways to most other daughters I guess"

"What else have you done with him?" Jenny wanted to know.

"He's made me cum with his mouth, just as he has done to you, and he has fucked me in the mouth, pussy, and ass – and I've loved it every minute of it" she breathed, staring pointedly at me.

Jenny disentangled herself from me, making her way over to the bed, removing her open bra as she did so. Her thighs rustled gently, from the swish of the nylon stockings rubbing against each other as she walked, the front of her black panties now sodden with her cum juices. "I need a cigarette; it might give me time to get my head around this" she said.

Josie and Liz got to their feet, adjusting their pajamas, but not before I managed to see Liz's breasts. They were quite small; the smallest of the three women, but her nipples were like little bullets. She saw me looking at them, and reached to fasten her jacket – though not before opening it fully to adjust it – was that deliberate? She knew I was looking at her.

"So what happens now?" asked Jenny, as I sat on the bed beside her, our daughters standing before us.

"I guess that depends on you, Jenny" I answered. "I still want to fuck you; nothing has changed there."

And then Josie spoke.

"Can we watch? You already know that Dad has fucked me before, and I'm curious what it will be like to watch him having his cock sucked by another woman"

"What about Liz?" asked Jenny.

"Mom?" replied Liz. "I'm a virgin too; would you and Josie mind if I asked Josie's daddy to be my first too?"

My heart leapt at those words - I glanced quickly at Jenny, then Josie; what would they say?

"I guess seeing as how I'm here - if you're really, really sure Liz" Jenny said quietly.

"Be gentle with her daddy" said my daughter; "exactly the way you were with me."

"Back in a minute" I said, climbing from the bed and heading for the door.

Jenny held her arms out to her daughter; sinking to the bed beside her Mom, the two hugged. "Are you absolutely sure this is what you want Liz?"

Josie sat beside Liz, the whole situation seeming somehow surreal. She looked at her lap as she felt Liz reaching for her hand; "Yes Mom – Josie told me how her Daddy made it so easy for her the first time; and it's much better than a quick two-minute fuck in the back of a car with a randy teenage boy, only intent on getting into your pants, and not caring whether or not it hurts you, or you enjoy it" She squeezed Josie's hand – "Is it really OK with you Josie?" she asked.

It was almost ten minutes since Liz had shocked Josie with her admission that she wanted Josie's dad to be her first too; and while she had to admit to initial feelings of jealousy, she realized that she couldn't deny Liz the intense pleasure and satisfaction gained from having an older man take her virginity – after all she was her best friend.

"It's fine Liz" Josie replied, "Honestly. And your Mom and I will be here to hold your hand if you like. You can be first, and then we can see what happens between the four of us, let things flow, and see where it takes us. I know that Daddy will think this is like all his Xmas's and birthdays rolled into one!" she laughed.

Jenny watched as Liz leaned towards Josie, her head resting on the other girls shoulder. "This is the best present a friend could ever give, Josie; I'll never forget this". Liz lifted her head to Josie, offering her mouth for a soft kiss.

Jenny had never had any sexual feelings towards another woman before, yet as she watched her daughter kissing Josie, softly to begin with, then fully open-mouthed, their tongues so obviously entwining, she felt a stirring deep inside. It was obvious that Liz was comfortable exploring her own sexuality – could she herself have bisexual tendencies? Josie was after all, a very beautiful young woman, and Jenny felt a sudden longing to see those large breasts, hiding coyly beneath the young girl's pajama jacket. Still – if things turned out as she expected, she would be able to feast more than her eyes on those wondrous globes a little later.

The door opened, and I walked in, carrying a small silver salver, complete with a bottle of wine chilling in an ice bucket. "Just a little something to help things along" I said, pouring a glass for each of us.

My heart thudded as I watched my daughter French-kissing Liz; as I offered a glass to Jenny, I noticed that her eyes had a faraway glazed look; she was mesmerized by the sight too. I held out my hand to Jenny; taking it she stood, unable to take her eyes off the girls.

"OK Jen?" I whispered.

"This can't be right Garry" she replied. "I'm watching my daughter kiss your daughter full on the lips, and it's turning me on. And I know that you are going to make love to Liz before you make love to me, and then God knows what else is going to happen here tonight!"

"Listen Jenny – whatever happens here tonight between the four of us, stays within these four walls. No-one else will ever find out, whatever we decide to do. And believe me; anything any of us don't want to try simply isn't done. There's nothing perverted about this – let's all just relax and enjoy what will probably be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for all of us - OK?"

She turned and looked me in the eyes, taking a drink of wine from her glass, before leaning into me and kissing me, my mouth opening to accept the sweet liquid from her. Trickles ran from the corner of both our lips, wetting my shirt. Jenny broke our kiss, reaching for the knot of my tie.

Josie and Liz watched as Jenny slowly took off Garry's shirt. Both girls reached for a glass of wine as they watched, entranced.

Liz couldn't believe how excited she was. This had already been a night to remember – she and Josie had never shared more than a chaste kiss before, yet already they had masturbated each other to orgasm. And now she was about to be fucked for the first time. She watched eagerly as her Mom reached for the buckle on Josie's dad's trousers, her mind already hearing the sound of his zip being lowered, even before it happened – such sweet anticipation; she wondered what his cock would be like; she had only ever touched one before – Jimmy Adams, in the back of his pickup last week, and he had come over her hand as soon as she touched it. She knew that this would be so much better.

When I felt Jenny slip her hand into my shorts, curling her hand around me, I knew it was time to take control.

Gently easing her hand away, I whispered, "Liz first, remember?" Looking directly at Liz, I asked, "Are you ready Liz?"

Liz stared at the erection in his shorts - "Yes Sir" she breathed.

I laughed – "I think under the circumstances you had better call me Garry - don't you?"

The sexual tension was almost palpable, and that little comment broke it entirely. Liz giggled – "I guess so Garry; after all you're going to know me as no other boy ever has very soon!"

"OK – Jenny; Josie; lift her to her feet – I want you both to undress her for me"

All three women stood at once, and I sat on the edge of the bed, watching intently.