Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 07: 7th Heaven

Story Info
When her first lover can't be there, what's a girl to do?
9.9k words
4.55
100.1k
85
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers

It was quite early on Saturday morning when I woke to find the bed next to me empty. My head ached from the previous night's drinking and dancing so I was somewhat dopey as I entered the kitchen in my boxer shorts and drank two long cool glasses of water.

The sun was gleaming on the surface of the pool and as I stared at its bright reflection, I noticed two familiar shapes low in the water; my lovely wife Alice and our young neighbour Mitch were doing their first hundred lengths of the day.

As I watched, they finished whatever count they were doing, stopped at the pool's shallow end and stood with their backs to the side, chatting enthusiastically. Alice's face was bright and beaming as her young athletic friend kept her amused and impressed.

"They're getting on well," Carmen said coming up silently behind me, a habit she seemed to have developed deliberately to unsettle me, "but not as well as last night if I recall correctly."

I grimaced. She certainly was correct. Apart from a great deal of close, slow dancing at the nearby bar-restaurant, I had watched Mitch - partly following an example set by Carmen herself - fondle my wife's firm buttocks through her dress as they had slow danced in front of me until Alice eventually moved his hands back to her waist.

Her resistance seemed to have taken much longer that it might and afterwards I had watched her unconsciously rubbing herself against his thigh as they had danced through the last remaining songs of the evening.

They had also briefly kissed with mouths accidentally open and tongues in each other's mouths as we had said our 'Goodnights' later.

You won't be surprised to hear that it hadn't crossed my mind to intervene at any point to prevent my wife being touched sexually by this young man or to hear that I found it all extremely erotic.

To my surprise, at her instigation and to encourage Mitch, I had fondled Carmen's rounded, curvy bottom for the first time - though of course nothing like to the same degree as my wife's buttocks had been enjoyed.

"When shall we tell her?" I asked, coming out of my reverie and referring to the bad news Carmen had told me the previous afternoon that Steve, her husband and my wife's lover had been so delayed in his business that he would now only arrive in the resort after Alice and I had returned home.

He had first been delayed for two days, then a third, depriving Alice and me of three of the four days and nights of amazing sex and shuddering orgasms that she had been so looking forward to enjoying and I had been looking forward to watching.

We had both been very disappointed by this. I suspected that her current cheerfulness because she expected Steve would arrive in a few hours and that if we were both lucky, before the sun went down he would have fucked her beyond sense and rationality before my eyes.

"We'll tell her over breakfast," Carmen insisted, '"let's not spoil her fun now."

She nodded at the pool where a race was clearly in progress. Alice was half way through a length, swimming quickly with a great deal of splashing and as I watched, Mitch launched himself after her. There was no contest, even with half a length's lead and with a few powerful strokes Mitch caught up with her and grabbed her legs under the water.

Alice squealed in delight, Mitch grabbed her around the waist, Alice turned towards him, her arms and legs flailing, Mitch pulled her towards him, her legs wrapped themselves around his waist so her bikini bottoms were resting on his swim shorts...

For a moment they froze, staring into each other's eyes, adjusting their positions, Mitch's midriff pressed hard against my wife's bikini clad vulva.

And then Carmen called across the terrace that she and I were starving and that was quite enough exercise for one morning.

Mitch held my wife in his strong arms while she unwrapped her legs from around his thighs and lowered herself into the water. For a moment they both straightened their swim clothes awkwardly, Mitch's impressive erection impossible to hide under the skin tight material, then climbed the steps out of the pool and crossed to the terrace.

"Will I see you later?" the young man asked as he turned to go into his mother's villa.

"I hope so," I heard my wife reply, smiling sweetly as she joined Carmen and me at the table.

***

Later that morning, the three of us walked slowly through the smart marina a short drive away, staring open mouthed at the lines of sleek, expensive yachts that ostentatiously lined its walkways and their even more ostentatious owners and hangers-on. I loved boats, especially large ocean going yachts and occasionally dreamed of owning one if my lottery numbers ever came up.

Normally I would be transfixed by the multi-million pound line up before us but that lunchtime my attention was fixed on my lovely wife who had taken the news of her lover's non-arrival in almost total silence -- an unusual state that persisted throughout breakfast and she had exchanged very few words with either me or Carmen since.

I was sure I had seen tears rising in her pretty blue eyes too and my heart ached for her though she hadn't uttered a single word of complaint, perhaps knowing my own disappointment wasn't far behind hers.

Despite this, she had automatically dressed sexily for the day's excursion -- one that was originally intended to end with the collection of Steve from the airport -- and when she came into the lounge from our bedroom I was gobsmacked!

My sweet wife and the mother of our two kids was wearing a pair of shorts cut off so high in the leg that, had she possessed any, her pubic hair would have been clearly visible at the crotch - certainly there was no possibility that she was wearing panties underneath. Added to that were a tight vest top cut just under her breasts which showcased her nipples alarmingly and revealed what was now very nearly a six-pack tummy to match Mitch's. On her feet she wore a pair of white trainers and short cotton socks, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore large designer sunglasses.

"Sorry I'm late," she smiled as I closed my gaping mouth, "Will I do?"

"Wow!" was all I could reply.

Presumably she had intended to arouse Steve from the moment he had arrived and entice him quickly into bed, possibly even enjoying some extremely intimate contact in the back seat of the car as they had when he had first seduced her.

Dressed like that, she would most certainly have been successful and, given her extreme state of arousal and frustration, I would not have expected to see either of them for at least an hour after we had arrived back at the apartment.

As it was, with no lover to collect, I had ample opportunity to watch and admire my wife's slender body to the full. I wasn't alone in this as the glances and outright stares from most of the men we passed clearly showed. Alice herself was a little subdued, but still the bright, lovely woman I knew.

"She's taking it well," Carmen said eventually as Alice paused to look into the window of a designer clothing store, "at least we didn't have tears or tantrums."

"She would never do that," I chided, "but I feel so bad for her - she's so frustrated," I said, "after all the build-up we both gave this holiday, for him not to be here at all..." I let the words hang in the air.

We continued along the quay until lunchtime when we enjoyed a few tapas and a long drink in a waterside restaurant. Then Alice and I strolled along the nearby private beach while Carmen went to buy another new sun dress -- there had been a sale in one of the designer shops -- and as we walked by the water's edge I felt my wife slip her arm through mine.

"I'm really sorry about Steve..." I began but she interrupted me.

"No, I'm sorry!" she insisted, "I've been selfish all morning. We're having a great time and I've been... distracted... it's spoiling our last day."

I squeezed her hand.

"No it isn't," I protested, "you're just disappointed, that's all. It's only natural. I'm badly disappointed too. I was looking forward to watching and... afterwards..."

I ran out of words, embarrassed, but Alice hadn't finished.

"I'm sorry I was mean last night too. I know you only wanted to help. To be honest, in the night I wished you'd given me that orgasm after all. It was such a sweet thought but by then..."

I chuckled. "Well you'd given me what I needed the night before... I just thought..."

"It was a good thought," Alice smiled and squeezed my hand back. "and we might just have to do something about it and about you later tonight, Cucky Boy,"

I beamed at the thought. "I did bring the condoms..."

"The ribbed and studded ones?" she asked. I nodded. "I thought you might," she said softly. "You're a very special person."

"You're pretty hot stuff yourself," I added, a little embarrassed.

Alice grinned, "Then we're an ideal couple," she laughed, "if not a very conventional one!"

Her fingers entwined with mine and for a few minutes we walked along the waterline, feeling the cool sea between our toes. I felt so proud of the wonderful, sexy woman by my side; proud that so many men wanted her too.

"I suppose we just built it all up too much," she continued pensively, "I just got much too excited..."

There was a long pause.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Well..." she sounded hesitant, "well, to be honest, I'm getting a bit... uneasy... about just how much I needed it... just how desperate I felt last night... what I'm turning into..."

"You're falling in love with Steve?" I asked, worriedly.

"NO!" she replied emphatically, "it's not that at all! I'm not in love with him! In lust with him maybe but you're the only man I've ever loved! The only reason I can enjoy being fucked is because I know you're there for me and happy for me."

I smiled, relieved and took her hands in mine. "So what is it then?" I asked gently.

"It's... it's the way he makes me feel... when he..." she looked around as if seeing if anyone could overhear us and her voice became passionate, "when he... he fucks me... it's just so incredible... so overwhelming... like nothing on earth... I know I just have to have it again... and again! It's not love; it's purely physical but... I don't know...!"

There was a silence.

"Have I shocked you?" she asked anxiously.

"Of course not," I insisted, "I've been there! I've seen what it does to you. To be honest it makes me green with envy; I've never had an orgasm like that and probably never will! Maybe men can't feel that way!"

"But it feels like I can't live without it now! What if I've become addicted? Could you live with your wife being addicted to sex?" her voice was low but earnest, "Especially if it's not always with you?"

For some reason the answer came quickly and automatically.

"Our sex life has never been as exciting as it is now and we've seldom been closer," I replied truthfully, "as long as we're honest; as long as you don't fall in love with someone else; as long as our marriage stays strong and we don't hurt the kids, I can live with you and your addiction!"

"You really mean that, don't you?" It was more a statement than a question.

"I want you to be happy," I whispered, "right now, watching you dressing sexily, being seduced and fucked senseless makes me happy too. Very happy in fact. It doesn't matter if that's unconventional, it's our business."

To my surprised delight she kissed me full on the lips, open mouthed, her tongue reaching deep into my mouth. My arms went round her waist and her arms went around my shoulders. For a long time she hung from me, kissing deeply before finally coming up for breath.

"There aren't many men who would say that and mean it," she grinned, "I do love you Cucky Boy!"

***

We returned to the apartment, changed and went back onto the terrace for a last afternoon of sunbathing. Mitch had clearly been waiting for our arrival because within a few minutes of the girls stripping off and lying topless on their sun beds, he joined us dripping water and full of smiles.

His powerful swimmer's body looked amazing; the water reflecting the sun's early afternoon rays. Unsurprisingly the girls both welcomed him warmly despite his apparent inability to look at anything other than their naked breasts.

Carmen pulled a sun bed between hers and Alice's though he seemed only to have eyes for my wife. For the next few hours his contagious boyish enthusiasm and obvious admiration for her improved the atmosphere still further and the pair of them were soon chatting, giggling and every so often breaking off for sessions in the pool, many of which involved horse-play and a fair amount of shrieking and splashing.

"Kids could always cheer her up," I said cheerily to Carmen as she lay beside me in the sunshine, but she wasn't really listening. Instead she just sipped her gin & tonic and watched the two frolickers in the pool with a strange smile on her face.

***

We had planned a special 'farewell' meal for that evening in a Michelin-Starred restaurant about half an hour's drive away and had booked a table well in advance.

That was when we were expecting Steve to be the fourth person in the party; that he would have spent the evening seducing my wife in front of me and that on our return, the two of them would have had a long and spectacular final mating which Carmen and I would watch and enjoy.

And then afterwards, while Carmen was being fucked senseless by her husband, I had been looking forward to enjoying the increasingly familiar taste of his semen mixed with my wife's juices - a dish best served fresh from between her lovely sticky thighs.

Of course, now Steve wasn't going to be present but the lure of this restaurant was simply too great for us to cancel the table so Carmen asked Mitch if he would take his place.

At first, the boy was very anxious about the cost of the meal but she assured him that dinner would be 'on us' (meaning on me) and he accepted the invitation with delight.

The table had been booked for eight o'clock - very early by Spanish standards but it was the only slot available and anyway, as Carmen had said when the two of us had originally booked it, an early finish meant there would be plenty of time afterwards for the 'happy couple to enjoy themselves' -- and of course I had hoped to enjoy myself a great deal too.

For such an event, it was of course necessary for both the girls to spend ages preparing themselves and my job became one of keeping them supplied with the fizzy Cava they both loved for the hour or more they would both need to look their best.

I of course thought they both looked stunning anyway but my opinion didn't seem to count so I happily assumed the role of butler.

Alice seemed a little subdued but even in disappointment, could not bear to go out looking anything but her sexy best.

"You know I'm happy to help if you need... well, a bit of release. There's still time," I offered, placing a refilled glass on the dressing table as she sat in a fluffy white towel and prepared to dry her hair.

She smiled indulgently. "I know you are. Maybe I'll take you up on the offer later. Have the condoms ready just in case!" the humour in her voice was very sexy.

"Well at least we've got a great dinner tonight," I said enthusiastically, "from what I've seen, you've been looking forward to the restaurant almost as much as you were looking forward to spending time with Steve..."

She grinned at my obvious exaggeration.

"Nice try, Cucky boy, but I had planned on having both!"

"Having your cake and eating it too?"

"That's about it!" she chuckled.

I smiled; at least I could still make her laugh.

"And Mitch is coming too, now. He seems to make you smile easily enough," I hazarded. To my surprise, Alice went a little quiet and blushed.

"He's funny and he's good company, but he's just a boy."

"He doesn't look like one or swim like one," I challenged, "he's got an incredible physique... and he's very keen on you."

"Don't embarrass me," she said, her voice telling me she wasn't really cross, "He's just being polite. I'm old enough to be his mother."

"You've seen his mother. You're not a bit like her, my little Hotwife!"

"Isn't it time to phone the kids?" she frowned pulling a face at me, "You talk to them while I dry my hair."

Five minutes later my father put the first of our kids on the phone. From the tone of all their voices, it was obvious that both Grandparents and Grandchildren had been having a great week with visits to museums, the seaside, arcades, cinemas, theme parks and more. It was also obvious that our kids would be handed back to us exhausted and utterly spoilt.

***

It was well past eight o'clock when I paid off the taxi outside the restaurant as the girls chatted happily with Mitch, straightening their dresses and hair before passing through tall wrought iron gates and into the large, white-walled lobby.

We looked good, though I say so myself, and after several drinks at the apartment, were feeling good too. Alice's good mood had returned and Carmen was positively glowing with energy.

The She-Devil had reverted to the short black figure-hugging dress that showed off her womanly curves to best effect and suited her mischievous personality to a tee. She had tied a thin red sash around her waist, wore high black and red heels on her feet and a red ribbon in her thick black hair. Add some simple but expensive gold jewellery and she just oozed sexuality.

The effect was not lost on our young friend Mitch who had dressed simply if a little old for his years in chinos and a tight polo shirt that seemed designed to show off his muscular build.

If this was his intention then it had certainly worked. Since Alice's descent into Hotwife status, I had spent many more hours in the gym and had 'beefed up' to a physique I hadn't possessed since my rugby-playing days. But in my tailored white shirt and dark trousers I couldn't come close to the body Mitch was displaying and which was attracting the attention of both Alice and Carmen and indeed most of the women in the restaurant. I felt a little out-classed.

Alice herself had really made an effort. Dressed again in the simple short red dress that I adored and which had featured before in her infidelities, her newly tanned figure was perfectly if modestly displayed. Framed by a high hemline above and red patent heels below, her tanned legs seemed impossibly slim and improbably long and simply merged into the smooth lines of her slender, boyish hips and waist as the dress' smooth lines hugged her flat, athletic tummy and equally flat chest, which as usual was unencumbered by a bra.

Her long blonde hair had been curled for a change, hanging loose over the unbroken tan of her shoulders and she wore a red Alice band which matched her dress, shoes and handbag. Though far less overtly sexual than Carmen, my lovely wife looked simply stunning! For that evening at least, we were 'the beautiful people'.

The night was warm but not oppressive and we were ushered through to the restaurant's courtyard and sat alongside a shallow pool with a soft fountain. The table was rectangular rather than square or round and for a few moments the English dilemma about who should sit where kept us giggling but eventually Carmen and I sat next to each other on one side of the table while Alice and Mitch sat side by side facing us. No Englishman would expect to sit next to his wife at table; I sat opposite Alice which wasn't quite 'de rigeur' but I couldn't have asked for a more attractive vista.

And the food was extraordinary, very much living up to the place's Michelin starred status in both quality and price! Fortunately by the dinner arrived we were all feeling mellow and the fabulous gin and tonics and equally wonderful wines helped cushion the shock when the check eventually arrived - at my place.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers