Journey with a Beautiful Lady Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say anything, simply smiled. Now Vaishali went to the balcony and Naresh dressed. Within five minutes they were on the road. Naresh booked an auto for the full day and asked him to take to beach. On the advice of the auto driver first they went to Kailasgiri a tourist spot and then to the beach. As soon as Vishali saw the sea she became a child and ran to the sea. Naresh followed her. Being day time no rush at all.

They both played in the sea running in and out and spraying sea water over each other drenching their clothes. They sat on the soft sand seeing the tides and the ships anchored at distance and also the fisherman in their small boats.

Then they requested a fisherman to take them into the sea by paying him. They enjoyed the boat riding and rise and fall of the boat as tide raised high and fell. Their hearts thumped with fear when the boat is falling down. Both felt that they are drowned.

At about 12.30 they returned. On the way they had meals and came to the guest house. Again they washed themselves to remove the salt water. This time no one asked the other to go to the balcony. They were very happy; particularly Vaishali's face is glowing because of the joy she got. It is a 6x7 size cot.

Both lay on the bed having distance of two feet between them. They both are on their back and turning their heads seeing at each other talking.

"Very happy isn't it? A memorable day..." Naresh seeing into her eyes asked.

"Yes, very much; actually I didn't want to travel such a distance without Govind, but Govind convinced me to attend the marriage. I must give him special thanks." She said smiling herself.

"What spl. Thanks she will give him?" He thought.

But I want to make this trip more memorable..."

"How...?" he asked.

Vaishali quickly crawled to him and placed her tender lips on his and held him in her arms tightly.

"Mmmm..mmnnmm..." Naresh said with delight and circled his hands around her back. Naresh's grip was very strong and this time while sucking her lips tried to push his tongue in and pulling her saree. She willingly co-operated him to remove her saree and opened her mouth for him to probe her mouth.

Within a minute she is in her petticoat and blouse. In this attire she appeared sexier to Naresh. After kissing each other for 2 or 3 minutes she pushed him away panting for breath said ... "you are a cheat..."

Naresh perplexed for her comment and looked at her.

"See how you are and how I am" she pointing to their attire said. "OH! I too will be like you" he climbed down the cot.

"No; not like me, more than me" she said smiling at him, she too came down.

"OK, here I go..." he peeled his vest and pajama in no time. He stood like a new born baby on front of her. She is looking at him mesmerizingly. His tool is erect saluting her, moving up and down. It is light brown in color and blue veins could be seen. It is stretched so much that its foreskin moved back revealing half of his pink knob. Seeing at this Vaishali's mouth watered.

She bent forward to his dick. "voon...hun... not before you become like me" he said. Her cheeks turned pinkish with shy still she teasing him, unhooking her blouse hooks slowly..very slowly. Naresh is looking at them in excitement. Aah finally they became free of their confinements. The moment she pulled her blouse her firm choochis jiggled delightly.

Her choochis were fair, firm, cone shaped, her areola and teats dark brown and perky. Naresh felt as if they are piercing into his eyes. Vaishali looking at him seductively, biting her lower lip with her upper teeth and teasing him. He gestured her to remove her petticoat also. She her arms to him and Naresh took her in his strong arms, his both palms cupping her fleshy bum cheeks.

"MMMnnnvvooonnn..." she moaned in his ears.

"Vaishoooooo..." he squeezing her ass called her. She is flattened for his calling and pressed her boobs hardly to his chest. 'how sweetly he called her, Govind never called her so lovingly and affectionately. For a while later Naresh's hands reached her waist and pulled her petticoat which fell at her feet. Her total nudity is now a single garment away.

He slowly laid her on her back as gentle as possible. He climber on the bed and sat on his knees at her waist. He started giving light kisses. First he kissed her forehead, eyebrows, her beautiful eyes... "Na...re...ssshhhhh..." she coed in his ears. Now e came to her sharp nose, then pushed his tongue in her nostrils, she giggled for this. He still came down to her soft lips, ran his tongue on her lips, further down on her chin, on her cheeks, nape of the neck, neck and down on the swell of her boobs.

His every kiss is causing minor tremors in her body and her love juices are releasing in plenty. Within no time her panty dampened with her juices. "Mmm..sss. hhaaa..nnnaa...sss....vooonn..aaaaahha....hahahahahah..." she is moaning in with delight and raising her waist up and up.

He came on t o her taut nipples. He flicked them one after the other with his tongue. The moment he flicked she pressed his head on to her swelling boobs. He slowly teasing her crawled down to her fat belly and onto her puckered navel. He flicked his tongue there also and Vaishali's ass jumped a foot high. She could not contain now and stretching her hand took his massive tool in her fist and pressed.

Vaishaliis in a hurry to have his love pole in her love hole; whereas Naresh is not in hurry and leisurely administering his actions on her hot body. At last he reached on to her crotch and in between is the swollen mound under the panty which is dampened. He ran his tongue all along the love channel over the panty.

"Naresh... Naresh..Sweetheart.. pl. come now.. it is unbearable for me.." she literally begged him.

Naresh looked at her and found that her eyes are filled with lust. Seeing that Naresh is not responding to her request she lost her patience and pushed him on to the bed and came over him. Before coming up she peeled her panty and astride him. Now she is on him with her both legs on either side of his waist.

Naresh could see that her pussy lips were fluffy and were glistening with her preliminaries. Vaishali took his flagpole and keeping it at the entrance of her she slowly sat on it. Her pussy is well lubricated and his penis went deep in. her womb was like an oven. She started moving up and down on his shaft. It is sliding in and out of her. Her heavy rests are bouncing as she is moving. It is a fascinating treat to watch.

Naresh held her waist and started giving strokes from bottom. "mmm... fuck.. me.. naresh.. fuck me hard..oh..oh... my what an experience it is.. are you enjoying dear" she said and pressing her own boobs.

Now it has become difficult for naresh to keep quite. He pulled her down and jumped over her and gave a trong push of his tool in her. "Hhhhaaaannnaaaannnn.." that is it.. fuck.. bastard fuck.. your randi.. chodo.. ur jor se chodo... aah mujhe taare dikh rahi hai.. mmm..." with frenzy she lifting her ass up to meet his downward thrust.

'Salee.. their tho.. chundaa.. mer I rani.. chudaa.. aur andar lele apni yar ki lund ko.. kyamast mal hai. Ur bahut tight bhi hai.. dekh to sa;ee kaise paani tapak rahi hai..." and giving shot after shot on her wet pussy.

"Yes my dear... you are so ggod.. and your;s fitted exactly in me.. uummm... yes like that.. I am coming .. coming..." and she clenched the bed sheet with her fists and lifting her bum ip she reached her climax.

Naresh too fucked her hardly for another seven eight shots and "aaaah vaishooo.. iff.. here I aam also finished.. take it ..." ans splashed his sperm in her oozing slit and fell on her.

Both were tired and exhausted and fell asleep. When Vaishali opened her eyes it is almost 4 in the evening. She shook Naresh to wake up and they both went into the bath room together. After half-an-hour they both came out giggling. Their faces were gleaming with satisfaction. They had their evening tea and dressed to go to the marriage hall.

What happened after that.. of you want to know about it wait till the next episode..

Good luck and happy fucking...

This is end of this story, but not their adventures. So wait for their other episodes.

12