Julie My Fiancée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he suddenly says in a deep voice that is full of lust, "Do not worry I have not told anyone that the table here is empty, no one is going to come in until I tell them."

We both just stare at him as he walks towards us, walks around the chair behind me and puts the champagne and glasses on the table and then comes back and stands on my side and facing Julie since Julie is sitting across my lap. He is good looking black guy, around 50-55 years with a paunch and salt pepper hair. I can see the bulge in the front of his trousers and see that Julie is also staring at it. He stands there for a couple of moments, running his eyes over this beautiful blonde, blue eyed beauty, with a hot body, flawless creamy skin and an angelic face. Sitting half naked on her fiancé's lap to whom she just got engaged.

Then he reaches down and touches her knees and says, "Open your legs baby girl let daddy see what you got between your legs.

She feebly says no and instinctively brings her hands from around my neck puts them on her crotch.

I am so aroused, I whisper, "Julie let him see" and I removed her hands from her crotch and say "Put them around my neck baby...just hold me and open your legs so that he can see you properly...show him how wet you are." I can see that she is feeling completely ashamed and out of control but at the same time her body is betraying her and I know that she is aroused. She reluctantly puts her arms around my neck buries her head in my shoulder. Then she slowly opens her leg, letting the black waiter see her feminine treasure since the gusset of her panties is already pulled aside. He can see that she is wet and can smell her arousal. He feels up her creamy thighs, the contrast between his rough black hands and her flawless creamy white thighs is stunning. I am getting even harder seeing that.

He slowly moves up to her pussy and feels her slit with his finger and says coarsely says, "The bitch is in heat and creaming.

As soon as she hears that she grips me tighter, I know she is really aroused.

I whisper in her ear, "Are you a bitch in heat?" She does not say anything for a few moments then softly says, "Yes."

Then the waiter says to her, "Bitch look at me when I am checking out your slutty white pussy."

I whisper to her, "Baby look up." she is so turned on and at the same time so embarrassed I can see it on her face. She looks up at him; he is leering at her with a lecherous grin on his face.

"Tell me are you a bitch in heat." he asks her. She is so embarrassed, she just nods her head.

He says, "No say it."

She says, "Yes."

"No cunt say the whole thing. "

Then she realizes what he is asking her to say her face visibly turns redder and she looks at me shaking her head.

I tell her, "Just admit it...it is okay, I want to hear it too...I know you are really turned on..."

She looks up at him reluctantly and says to him softly, "Yes...I am a bitch in heat." And as she is looking at him he jams his finger all the way into her wet pussy. She moans, trembles and holds me tight as she cums hard. She opens her legs even wider and the waiter puts one more finger inside her pink pussy and starts ramming into it.

He is finger fucking my fiancée while she is sitting on my lap and she comes one more time. Her body has completely betrayed her. Then he takes the two fingers out of pussy and stuffed them into her mouth.

"Bitch suck your fuck juices off my fingers. " She licked his fingers clean.

He then asks for her hand and she hands it to him reluctantly, he pulls her up, turns her around and tells her to bend down on the table. She does what he tells her to do.

"Spread your legs whore." She complies. Then he hooks his fingers on the waist band of her g-string which is nothing but just a string.

He says contemptuously, "Just what I would expect a slut to wear...anyways a cunt like you does not need any panties." After saying that he just rips it off as she visibly flinches. It is so flimsy that it rips off easily. He pockets it and again starts feeling her up from behind and says, "You are one hot slut."

He moves her dress even higher exposing her bare back and feeling up her upper body. He is leaning on her and moves his hands around her to her front and I see then that he has exposed her breasts and is playing with them.

"Bitch you got some fine titties...just the perfect size to nicely fit in my hands, "he says. Then he straightens up and pulls her up with him keeping the dress bunched above her breasts. Then I knew what he was going to do. He pulls off the dress off her. My fiancée is standing there in all her glory, her face completely flushed. She looks so hot standing there wearing just her heels, a cross locket, a bracelet and the engagement ring. Her perky 34B breasts look magnificent breast look so proud standing straight without any support and her pink nipples are hard as bullets. Her body is so creamy and smooth and her pussy is completely bald.

I am in a daze and I am brought out of my stupor when the waiter says, "Damn...this bitch has the hottest body I have ever seen. You are one fine white slut."

I can see the waiter is consumed with lust.

He tells her, "Bend over on the table and spread the legs." Julie assumes her previous position, with her legs further apart than before. The waiter stands their just staring at her body and keeps rubbing the front of his pants. Then he lowers the zipper of his pants and takes his hard cock out. His cock is much darker then his face and hands, it is uncircumcised, fully erect with thick veins all over it, and his balls are very hairy. Then squatted down behind her and pulls apart her ass cheeks while lowering his head further and starts licking Julie's wet pussy, lapping her wetness hungrily. She is so wet, I can see from my position where I am sitting. And then I hear Julie moan in a husky lustful voice. Then the waiter rams his tongue all the way into her hot fuck hole and she came with a shudder.

As soon as her orgasm was over, she looks back with glazed eyes and says pleadingly, "Nick please stop this before we regret it." She is very aroused but she is still fighting it. Then the waiter stands up with his hard erection, he glances back at me with a cocky smile and I can see Julie's fuck juices smeared around his black lips. He bends his knees and lines his dark black cock along her wet pink slit and rubs her nether lips with his hard cock. I am just paralyzed with arousal and my gaze is just transfixed on the dark black cock about to impale my fiancée's hot, wet, pink, bald pussy.

Then suddenly Julie finds her strength against her arousal and stands up.

"No I cannot allow this to happen...this is wrong." She says firmly. I can still see the arousal on her face but she is fighting it. She is also glancing at the hard black cock at the same time. The waiter sees that and asks her, "Is this the first black you have seen?"

She says, "Yes."

I cannot even imagine what must be going through her mind. The waiter is not happy with the turn of events and says, "Bitch you cannot leave me hanging...you have to take care of this."He says with an edge to his voice as he points to his hard cock.

Julie says nervously," I can use my hands."

Hearing that he smirks and then said crudely, "Bitch you had no problems when my lips were planted on your slutty cunt...I want your lips on my black cock...I want your beautiful pink lips wrapped around my hard cock bitch."

Julie's face is all flushed and she looks at me with a look that has both revulsion and shame and also arousal. She does not know what to do. I get up from my chair and go to her. Hold her beautiful angelic face in my hands and kiss her, a small tender kiss and I whispered hoarsely, "I know how much you like the feel of a cock in your mouth...and I really want to watch your lips wrapped around that black cock...do it baby" She looks into my eyes and then towards my crotch. She sees how aroused I am

Then the waiter says all of a sudden, "The champagne is getting warm lets open it and let's do a toast to celebrate your engagement."

I am surprised by the waiter bringing that up but I do not know what to think of it. He just walks towards it his cock still sticking out of his pants and opens the champagne bottle with a pop, fills the two glasses and hands it to us and the then stands right next to her as if waiting for something.

We both are just confused but I think what the heck and raise the glass to my shy, demure, naked fiancée and say, "Congratulations sweetheart on your promotion, graduation and our engagement."

We both clink our glasses and as we do that the waiter adds, "And the first black cock you are going to suck."

As I look at Julie and see that a realization is coming over her and her face is flushed with embarrassment and my cock is harder than before as I take the first sip of champagne.

I look towards both of them and I see that the waiter is holding her wrist and takes away the glass of champagne from her hand and says."I will show you how to drink this."

Then he puts his hand on her shoulder and pushes her down, "Get on your knees." He says to her firmly

She does it reluctantly with a look of apprehension on her face. Her full pink lips are at the same level to his hard black dick and the contrast is so hot. Then he brings the glass in front of her face and I suddenly realize what he is going to do and I rub my hard cock through my pants.

He dips his entire hard black cock in the narrow champagne glass and when he brings it up as the champagne is dripping from has hard shaft

Then he says crudely, "A slut like you needs to drink her engagement toast from my black cock."

Her eyes open wide and she looks up at me and I nod to her to do it. I want to see her beautiful mouth engulfing that big black ugly cock with its angry veins. She opens her mouth and I can see her white pearly, perfectly formed teeth.

"Open it wider bitch" he commands her and she complies and she is still looking straight into my eyes. He jerks forward and stuffs her mouth with his big fat black cock and she keeps looking at me while trying to accommodate the girth of his cock. He takes it out of her mouth and then again dips it in the champagne glass and fills her mouth. He repeats that a few times and the whole time my fiancée's big blue beautiful eyes are locked onto my eyes as if she is telling me that she is doing this just for me. I am so hard that I keep rubbing my hard cock.

Then the waiter stops and hands me the champagne glass and about a quarter of the glass is empty. He gives me a lecherous grin and says, "Hold it...the bitch can finish it after I am done using her mouth."

Then he opens his trousers and lets it fall on the ground. He has big hanging balls are very hairy. Then he turns back to her holds her head in his hands and pushes his black cock into her mouth as Julie is still staring at me.

He face fucks her trying to get his cock all the way in her mouth. He is able to push it all the way in and his balls are hanging under Julie's chin and her nose is engulfed in his thick curly pubic hair. He holds her like that for a few moments and moans and says, "Damn...bitch you are one of the best cocksuckers I ever had."

Then he takes out his cock out of his mouth and asks her to suck and lick his hairy balls and Julie does it.

"Now hold my cock and play with my balls while you suck me bitch." He said to her. He does not want to hold his cock for her; he wants her to suck his cock on her own.

Julie brings up her small dainty left hand and holds his cock and holds his balls with her right hand and takes his black cock into her mouth. Then I notice something that makes my heart skip a beat, the way Julie is holding his cock the platinum engagement ring with the beautiful diamond on it is right on the top of his big black cock. And I feel a new flow of blood into my already engorged cock. I look at Julie and I know she put her hand on it that way so that I could see that. She is still looking at me and noticed me stiffen. Then she slowly pulls back the foreskin and licks the black head of the cock. Then she starts sucking on his cock more aggressively trying to make this black man cum. She keeps at it for some time and then he starts moaning, he says, "I am about to cum. I am going to cum in your mouth, do not spit it out or swallow my black cum bitch...just keep it in your mouth." He moans lustily and his balls and cock start jerking and I know he is cumming in my beautiful fiancée's mouth. He waits till his orgasm subsides and he is done cumming and takes the cock out of her mouth.

Then he says to her crudely, "Slut open your slutty mouth and show your fiancée what a cum drinking black cock whore you are" She visibly trembles hearing that and I know she is ashamed of what just has happened but she opens her mouth and shows me that her mouth is full of the milky sticky white fluid and then she closes her mouth and gulps it down and stands up without saying a word.

I am standing there stunned and the waiter takes Julie's champagne glass that I am holding in my hand and gives it to her, "Finish this slut...wash down my cum with your celebratory toast." She quietly takes the glass and finishes it.

And then Julie says softly but firmly."This is enough."

I come back to reality and say "Yes."

The waiter pulls up his pants and fixes his clothes. He is still looking at Julie admiring her hot body. The waiter says with a smirk, "I will go and get your entrees...you two must be really hungry by now."

Julie puts on her dress and tells me that she will go to the restroom and freshen up. She picks up her purse and I reach forward and grab her hand and pull her towards me. I give her a hungry open mouthed kiss and rub my hardness into her flat belly. She returns my kiss with the same intensity and I grab her ass over her dress and pull her even more tightly into me. I cannot believe it that I am kissing the mouth that was just filled with black cock and then black cum. These lips I am sucking on were wrapped around a big black cock.

After we stop kissing Julie says, "Nick I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too baby." I respond

"Now let me go and freshen up "saying that she leaves for the restroom.

I am now all alone and coming down from my sexual high. I am just so stunned and I am finally realizing the gravity of what has happened. I was so turned on I had lost all control. I know one thing though I am the luckiest man on this planet. I knew Julie did this just for me.

I sit down and wait for her to come back. So many thoughts are going through my mind about what has happened. We came here so that I could propose to her to be my wife and celebrate her achievements but it ended up being an evening of debauchery. I managed to expose Julie to three old lecherous men, pot bellied men, old enough to be her father. One of them was a black man who was just a common waiter. My fiancée a strikingly beautiful young woman, very well educated, intelligent, smart, charming woman who can hold a stimulating intellectual conversation with the best of the best was used like a slut by this coarse uneducated waiter and I stood there overcome by arousal and rubbing my hard cock and encouraging this black man to use her.

And she allowed it all to happen because she loves me so much and I feel so over come with guilt but when I close my eyes I see her with the black cock in her mouth and I harden again.

When she came back, I got up and took her in my arms, she sees my guilty face and as I am about to open my mouth, she puts her finger on my lips while saying, "Let us not talk about it right now. I am hungry; let's have our dinner...the dinner that was used as a pretext to lure me here." She said smilingly

We sit down and the waiter comes back with our entrees and sets it down in front of us saying, "Enjoy the meal" and leaves.

We start on our meal and then I see that the hostess has brought a in a new party of business people for the second table in the cubbyhole. We quietly eat our meal glance at each other, just trying to finish the food and leave.

The waiter comes back to check on us, to see if we need anything else but I just ask for the check. He comes back with the check and puts it on the table.

Then he hands a small piece of paper and I see it has a phone number and email address on it and says, "If you ever need to get your girl serviced...you can get hold of me."

I am just surprised do not know what to do and just pocket that piece of paper. Julie had been looking at me through the entire exchange but did not say anything. We leave the money including the tip on the table and leave. We run into the hostess at the front and she thanks us and congratulates us on our engagement. We say thank you and get out of the restaurant.

I open the car door for Julie as she is about to get in, I grab her and pull her towards me and kiss her gently. I ask her, "Are you mad at me? You are so quiet."

She looks at me and shook her head and says," No I am not mad at you...just a bit overwhelmed with all that happened today."

I just nod my head get into the car.

As I am starting the car, she says softly, "We do not even know his name."I look at her with a confused look, "Our waiter...we do not even know his name."

I feel shocked that we do not even know the name of the guy who used the love of my life like a slut. I quickly pull out the piece of paper he gave with his contact information and it did not have any name either. I put the piece paper back again in my pocket and start driving towards our apartment. In the car I hold her hand and feel the engagement ring with my fingers and the memory come flooding in of her holding the black cock with the engagement ring on top it and her mouth obscenely filled with that big black cock. My cock immediately stiffens and I squeeze Julie's hand a little bit and I look towards her lustily. She looks at me and knows that I am aroused and she squeezes my hand back again. We do not talk from our way back from the restaurant.

Once we get to the apartment, Julie goes straight to the bedroom, telling me she needs to change. I follow behind her. She gets in takes her dress off and she is again standing in front of me just in her heels and it reminds how the black waiter tore off her panties and pocketed it. My cock hardens even more. I quickly get to her and take her into my arms grabbing her luscious ass. I rub my hard cock on her flat tummy and say, "Baby I want you now."

"You were so hot today...I need to have you" and I kiss her hungrily. She kisses me back we exchanged saliva, dueled with our tongues, sucking on each other's lips. Her mouth still smells of his cock but I do not care. I push her back on the bed, lift up her legs open them and start lapping up her sweet pussy. It is so wet. I lick her pussy lips, suck on her clit, and stick my tongue down her pussy. She is moaning loudly and cums loudly. Then I stand up and take off my clothes. I am so hard that my balls are aching.

I say to her, "Suck my cock."She gets off the bed and gets down her knees and starts suck me.

"Look at me while you suck my cock baby...just the way you did when you were sucking your first black cock."

She looks at me and starts sucking me cock with more enthusiasm, her eyes are filled with lust. She alternates between sucking my balls and sucking my shaft

"Ohhhh...Hold it baby I will cum." I tell her. "Get on the bed on your knees...right on the edge of the bed." She looks so slutty waiting on the edge like that; her ass is so perfectly rounded. I get behind her, bend down and start licking her hot glistening cunt. I want to make her cum again and again. I keep eating her and then put two fingers in her hot pussy. And I start finger fucking her and eating her at the same time and she cums again hard. She lies down on her stomach, I get on top of her and in one thrust put my hard cock in her, she moans.

123456...8