Julie's Awakening: Good Girl No Longe?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she felt that warm touch on her shoulder again, felt that warm breath near her ear.

"I knew you'd come back."

Julie tried to turn her head to look at him but he held her head still with his big hand at the base of her skull. "Not yet my little whore."

Even just that one phrase made Julie tremble. Instinctively he knew her inner desires. She knew she was going to have some crazy fun. It might only be one night, but she was going to take her pleasure, for once, and not worry about what anyone thought or what was right.

"Come upstairs, I have a private screening room. You will watch the movie from there. You will do as I say." Wordlessly, Julie nodded.

"Right behind you to the left is a brown door. Open it, and go upstairs. Go into the room at the top of the stairs, and wait for me. Face the glass and don't turn around when the door opens. Do you understand me, bitch?" Swallowing a tiny lump of anxiety, July again nodded. All at once he was gone, and she was hurrying upstairs to wait as he had directed.

She entered the room, noting the large glass window giving a view of the movie screen. The room had a table, few chairs and some couches. There was no one else in it. The sound from the film came through some hidden speakers. The moans reverberated throughout the room.

Trembling with excitement, she walked to the glass and put her hands against it. She could feel her juices gathering between her thighs, the tense anticipation fluttering deliciously throughout her body. She watched the woman take her pleasure on screen the whole time.

Within moments she heard the door open. She struggled not to turn her head, but she instinctively understood the game. He was in control, at least for now. For once she could just give up her will to someone else and simply follow orders.

Silently he walked over to her. She felt his breath on her neck and he pressed his body close behind her. He wrapped one hand through her silky hair as if unable to help himself. Julie smelled his scent, clean and masculine, adding to her already heightened sense of arousal. But she couldn't see him.

Slowly he slid his fingers through her hair, down to her neck. His calloused fingers felt so tender on her skin, they made her shiver. She longed to turn to him but she trusted him. His hand was so tender yet controlling at the same time. It was a heady mix. His scent enhanced her desire, ratcheting higher and higher. Roughly he pulled aside her curls and planted two, three small kisses on her neck. Julie gasped. "You like that, don't you bitch," he whispered. Wordlessly, she murmured her assent.

His hands moved to her shoulders and slip around to just brush her breasts over her blouse. She felt his fingers undoing her shirt buttons one by one. Her chest was nearly heaving with the anticipation of his hands on her body. He took her blouse off and caressed the swell of her breasts over the bustier. Rough again, he grabbed her breasts firmly in both hands and squeezed hard through the bustier. Her nipples were already tight and taut and aching for more touch, but he didn't linger. He pressed his mouth against her neck to remind her to stay still, as his hands gripped her full hips and pushed her closer to the glass. His body pressed her forward, pushed her breasts up to the glass. She felt his hard chest against her back, and the full thickness of his erection, rock hard behind her ass. He whispered for her to close her eyes, and once she did, he turned her head to the side, her warm cheek flush against the cold glass.

He took her hands in his, raised them above her head and placed her palms down on the glass. He used one hand to pin her wrists there, effectively trapping her against the glass. She started to protest, to question, afraid at the vulnerable position, but he whispered in her ear, "Hush, my little slut, trust me, I know what you want and I am the only one who can give it to you." She knew it was true, and she was even more turned on by the mystery of it.

Still holding her hands, he forced his other hand to wander down leisurely, tracing her spine, down to her ass. He sank his teeth gently into her shoulder as his hand kneaded her ass. First one side, then the other, gripped and caressed through her skirt.

Julie was pinned down, totally under this stranger's control but absolutely knowing it was what she wants. His hand massaged her and she moaned, her breath fogged the window as she breathed deeply. All around her, the sexy sounds of the movie filled her ears.

Teasing and caressing, his touch became firmer and harder, clenching her ass in his big hands as he held her still, wrists trapped, and nuzzled her neck. The he slipped his other hand under her skirt, pushing her legs apart roughly. She obeyed completely.

"My little fuck slut, I know what you want, what you need. You are so hot, you little bitch. Your cunt is dripping everywhere. Your tight, wet, creamy cunt is mine." Julie just whimpered, lost in his control, dying for him to continue.

Finally he slipped his warm fingers between her legs. He yanked her thong tightly so that the string was jammed deeply between her ass cheeks. He stroked his fingers under the thong and started rubbing her, using her juicy wetness to slide smoothly up and down, between her slick lips and up to her throbbing, hard clit. He held her firmly so she still couldn't look at him. She was responding wildly under his body, writhing, wanting, trying to move against his hand but his body pinned her so she could just barely move her hips.

Julie moaned louder now, opening her mouth and crying out with need. He is stroking her so surely, perfectly rubbing her clit, harder and harder. "Cum for me, pretty bitch. Do it, now," he commanded. She is too wet and too eager not to obey, she can't believe how fucking good this is. Then she screamed and bucked between his body and the glass, her pussy clenching and tightening around his fingers. Her body shuddered with the intensity of the release. She could barely stand, his body and his hand holding her wrists were all that was keeping her upright.

He leaned closer and rubbed his hard cock against her full ass, grinding against her. "Good, bitch, good. You are a tight little fuck slut. I had to get you primed for this cock."

Julie wondered only for a few seconds what she will do, if she can actually fuck this stranger. Getting rubbed off is one thing, but she still has some of that good girl caution in her. The stranger seems to sense this and whispers again. "That wasn't a question. I am going to fuck you. Fuck you good and hard just like you need it. I know what you want."

He released her hands and took a step back. Panting against the glass, she started to turn but before she could he dropped to his knees and he placed a big hand on each side of her ass, pushing her pack to the glass. He then moved them lower between her thighs and spread them further apart. Turning her head, she can just glimpse the top of his head as he thrust his face up between her thighs. Thick dark curls falling over a strong forehead. She gasped as she felt his tongue plunge into her pussy from behind.

She was still vibrating from her orgasm and the tongue fucking her cunt was exhilarating. He dipped it deeper and deeper to suck out all her creamy cum juice. The feeling was what she needed to totally let go of all reason questioning what she "should" do. With a great sigh she gave herself over to the pleasure, and the experience, with no regrets. At long last she became, for a short while at least, simply a sexual creature.

He stood up and grasped her shoulders, finally turning her around to face him. She finds herself gazing up into the most intense dark brown eyes she has ever seen. They are mesmerizing, and serious, until the light of laughter touches them and he grins down at her. She takes in the strong lines of his face, the dark shadow of his stubble. He is handsome in a messy kind of way. She smiles back.

He slowly grips the back of her neck, holding her head as he leans in and kisses her mouth hungrily. She registers her own taste in her mouth as he thrusts his tongue in. He keeps his mouth on hers, devouring her, as he places one arm around her to steer her towards the sofa. Her hands run to the buttons on his crisp white shirt, opening them blindly as they kiss. Then she is running her hands over his chest, through the soft hair on his body, down his abdomen to his belt, frantically tugging at it. He breaks away to undo the belt and jeans himself as she watches. Then he is naked before her, his body solid and male in a real, natural way. His erection is long and thick and rock hard. She didn't think she could get any wetter but she feels like her cunt is melting as she anticipates that thickness inside her.

Carefully, gently, he unbuttons her skirt and pulls it down. Looks at her full womanly body with appreciation. She shivers under his gaze, feels the strength of his desire for her. Slowly he reaches into the top of her bustier and pulls up first one breast, then the other. Not fully out of the bustier, just enough so that her rigid nipples are above the garment. He leans in to take one in his mouth, sucking it hard.

"Oh, nice," Julie throws her head back. He puts her hand around his firm shoulder to steady herself. Still sucking her tight nipple, he reaches down to her thong and tugs it to her knees. She steps out of it. He reaches between her legs, knowing she is dripping but wanting to test that she is ready for him. He pulls his damp hand away and roughly turns her to face the sofa, pushing her to her knees on the cushions, legs spread.

He doesn't give her time to think before he plunges into her hot pussy, deep inside with the first stroke. And just holds it there, fully inside her, not moving. She is constantly off guard by his tenderness one moment, rough control the next. He leans in and whispers "Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"Please," whimpers Julie. "Please." She tries to move but he grabs her hips and steadies her.

"Tell me, whore," he said.

"Please fuck me," she groaned. "Please fuck me hard."

"Greg," he demanded. "Say my name."

"Fuck me Greg," she screamed. "Now!"

Greg smiled. He knew he was right about her but needed to hear her say it. It is all the answer he needs and he begins moving in and out of her tight cunt in a slow rhythm, her hot, wet walls grabbing all around him.

"You tight fucking cunt," he uttered. "I will make you stretch honey."

"Yes Greg, fuck me, baby, fuck me, fuck me."

She's like an animal, now that she has let herself free she is finally getting to be what she wants. She's pushing back against him to force him deeper inside her.

"You want it harder baby?" he asks, ramming her deep on the last word. He keeps ramming her hard, her hands splayed out on the wall behind the sofa to brace herself.

"Yes!" is her cry in response.

A little part of Julie's mind knows that she is going to be sore from this, that her pussy has not been used this way in so long if ever at all. But she doesn't care about that. She doesn't care about anything but the feeling of him sliding in and out of her. Stretching her cunt around him as he buries himself deep.

He fists his hand in her soft curls and pulls her head back roughly, using her hair to hold her steady as he pounds into her. His balls are slapping against her slit and his other hand digs into her hips as they gyrate wildly.

He feels her already tight cunt growing impossibly tighter around him. Greg keeps his pace and rhythm as she builds, tensing around his cock. Every stroke makes his cock throb and pulse.

"Oh Greg. Oh fuck yes, yes!" Her body is trembling again, shaking as the first waves hit her, forcing her pussy to clench around him.

"Fuck, bitch," he clenches his teeth, it is all he can do not to blow right then as soon as she starts clamping him with her tight wet walls. Her hair pulls tightly in his fist as her body convulses. He feels her hot cunt contract around him, over and over, holds his rhythm steady until he feels her peak over and over and start to shudder softly. When he is sure she is nearly done he finally lets himself go with a scream, burying his cock deep into her, and spurting a huge load of cum.

He holds her to him a few moments before pulling out, scooping her into his arms and settling against the couch. He cradles her softly to him, her hair spilling out over his shoulders and chest, sticking to the sweat on both of their bodies. Her chest is heaving, those beautiful tits spilling over the bustier and shaking with each shuddering breath.

"Tell me your name, fuck slut."

"It's Julie," she breathes out.

"You're a good fuck slut Julie" he whispers against the back of her head. He stretches his hand out and grabs a bottle of water from the nearby table. Greg opens it and holds it to her lips. She sips weakly and then he takes a deep drink himself.

He lets his hands roam over her slack body. He caresses her soft breasts, marveling at how big they are, pushed up from her bustier. Her nipples are a tad softer now but already tingling again under his fingers.

He slides down to her tummy and cups his hand around it. It is as if he is mesmerized by her body. Then he slips his hand down again to her damp pussy.

"No" she murmurs a protest, knowing she is too sensitive to be touched yet, but he whispers again "Hush." Greg doesn't touch her clit, instead he finds the spot where his cum and her juices are pooling at the base of her cunt. He dips his fingers into the pool and rubs it lower, spreading the creamy cum juice down to her asshole. He paints the whole slit from her cunt down to her ass with the juice and dips his finger into her tight asshole over and over, ensuring it is wet.

Julie is shocked to hear the door open and jumps in his arms. Two men walk through the door and close it. One is darker skinned, a Hispanic maybe, and slight. The other is a tall white guy, built like a truck. Julie tries to struggle, but Greg is strong and holds her tight to him. Her arms are immobile and she can't move or cover her naked pussy, can't hide her nipples. She is exposed in front of his naked body as he holds her to him from behind. The two men come and stand in front of Julie and Greg silently.

"Fuck slut," says Greg. "You fucking tease. These are the two men who you invited to play the other night and then denied."

"But I didn't know," she protests.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't care what you knew or didn't know. You led them on and left them wanting," Greg sternly says. "But you're gonna take care of that now."

He nods to the men. Immediately they both undo their belt buckles. Greg holds Julie firmly, he can feel her body is tense with fear and nerves. As the men take off their pants, he whispers three words softly so that only she can hear, "Enjoy it baby."

Julie relaxes. It is clear now that he wants her to please these two men, but that he knows she will like it. She admits to herself that she does want to explore this, and already she wants to please Greg too. She finds herself more and more turned on at the thought that he wants her to be a whore to more strangers for him.

The big white guy is hard, with an impossibly huge dick. Julie's eyes widen as he comes up to her. Greg holds her head steady and the guy pushes his cock up to her lips. She licks her lips and parts them, looking up into his face. He smiles and pushes his cock deep into her mouth, gagging her. Then pulls out a little, letting her catch her breath.

"Suck it fuck slut!" Greg commands. And she does, ravenously. Licking his shaft as she moves her mouth up and down, getting the feel of him and pushing herself further along his cock. Julie closes her eyes and tilts her head back a little, to open her throat to him and take him deeper.

"Oh yeah bitch," the guy moans, "that's it." He starts to rock his hips, rhythmically pushing in and out of her mouth as she sucks. "Fuck that's good bitch."

The Hispanic guy is watching and stroking his own firm cock. He steps closer and rubs it along Julie's soft cheek. She opens her eyes, looking at both of the men before her. She feels the power of her sexuality swell within her. All of these men desire her, and she wants to make them cum, all of them, to be their pleasure vessel. She takes her mouth from the first man and moves to the other, his cock longer while the white man's was thick. She licks along his shaft then closes her mouth around him. She moves her hand to the other thick cock and begins stroking him as she sucks, licks and moans around the second cock.

"Oh baby girl, you fucking puta, yes" says the second man. He is pumping his slim hips and pushing that long cock deep. She can already taste a salty drop of precum way in the back of her mouth.

Greg sits up with her on top of his lap. Julie is still sucking one cock and stroking the other. The big guy sits down next to Greg on the sofa. The Hispanic guy pulls out of her mouth as Greg turns her over to the man next to him, who pulls her to face him. She is on his lap, his huge cock nestled up against her slit. He grabs her hips and pulls her down, embedding his tip inside her juicy cunt.

"Oh," she squirms, frightened of his size and not sure she can take such a thick cock into her pussy, especially as it is already sore from Greg pounding her. But Greg reaches down and spreads her lips with his fingers, and the big guy grabs her hips and pushes her down, impaling her on his cock.

"Ouch," she gasps as it hurts her, deliciously so. The man pulls her down harder, burying himself to the hilt. She's not sure she can move, she is stretched so full and wide. But Greg rolls her hard clit back and forth between his fingers, using the cum he spread everywhere before to rub it easily. The big guy slides his hands up her sides, grabs her tits and pulls one up to his mouth, bending his head to suck her nipple while he pinches the other one, hard. Between the two of them Julie is again heating up, moistening even further around the thick cock, and arching her back to shove more of her breast into his mouth.

Slowly, tentatively, she lifts her hips up and slides back down. Julie catches her breath as she feels the tip of his big dick at the very back wall of her cunt, pushing against her. She never had anyone hit that spot before. It is simultaneously painful, and amazingly pleasurable. She feels her body warming, relaxing, knows she was made for this, that her body knows what to do and will accommodate all they can give her. Smiling, she starts moving more surely, raising herself up and sliding back down this luscious piece of meat filling her like a pleasure pole.

The second man steps behind her and grabs her ass. Julie feels his fingers rubbing around her asshole, sliding around the juicy cum Greg had rubbed into her. The white guy's hands move from her hips down to squeeze her ass and spread her cheeks wide. She feels the tip of the second cock at her tight hole and fingers pulling her hole further and further apart.

Greg's fingers are still working her clit and she is scared but thrilled as she feels the second cock push further into her tight ass. She screams out loud.

"Yes bitch, take it, you filthy whore," Greg says, approvingly.

She stops moving as she tries to relax her muscles and allow herself to be totally filled. It hurts painfully and she tries to pull her ass off of the second cock. But there is nowhere for her to go with her pussy filled, she can't move forward any more. Greg places a hand on her back and angles her forward slightly, changing the angle, and she feels the cock slam right in with a push.

She looks into Greg's eyes, feeling a little wild, not believing she is stuffed full in both of her holes. She knows she can't possibly move, she can hardly breathe.