Julie's Reservation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded his approval. She took him in eagerly, swallowing what looked to him like an impossible amount of his cock. He put his head back and let out a deep groan. She lapped at his stiff cock greedily, sucking on the tip as she pulled back, then opening her throat for him as she thrust forward. She reached up and cupped his balls and squeezed them, her fingers working upwards into his ass, lightly rubbing his anal opening. He moaned at the touch, pushing into her mouth with increasing urgency, despite her warning. Each time she pulled back, she ran her tongue around the tip of this cock. Her mouth was hot and wet, and she was driving him close to the edge with her expert tongue and lips. She used her hand to squeeze his shaft as it came out of her mouth, using her fingers and her mouth like a perfect pussy. He grew ever harder, and she could feel the heat from his swollen cock as it moved in and out of her mouth and throat. The head was a deep purple, and she took great pleasure in letting her lips ride up and over the edge of it as it drew out of her mouth.

She could feel him tense and she wrapped her long fingers around his rigid ass cheeks and buried his cock deep into her throat. She had no intention of letting him go any longer and took pride in making him cum so soon. "Aaaa-g-ghhhh, I'm cumming," he gasped, and pulled her head tight to him as his sperm pumped into her waiting throat. "Uhhnn-nnn," he groaned as she worked hard to swallow what felt like a huge load flowing down her throat. She pulled back and one last spurt of his jism hit her chin. She reached up and guided it back onto her lips. "Jesus,", he said as he watched her do it.

She stood up and he wrapped his hands around the back of her head and pulled her to his lips. After a passionate kiss, he said, "That was incredible. You've obviously done that before," he said with a knowing grin. They shared another wet, passionate kiss, their hands exploring each others' bodies hungrily as they did. He moved both hands to her ass and squeezed them hard, half-lifting her off the floor as he did. She groaned into his mouth as the kiss lingered and his hands explored her back, her neck, and then found their way back down to her ass. "Lie back on the bed," he said as he guided her backwards the few steps to the king-sized bed.

Julie laid down on the bed and scooted herself up toward the headboard, reaching behind her head and throwing the pillows onto the floor. He crawled up onto the bed with her, directly between her legs, which she spread wide to accommodate him. No tan lines were evident on her body and he found himself wondering how she found the time to visit a tanning salon. Her nipples were erect; her pussy lips swollen and glistening wet. He was on his knees, straddling her left leg. He slid his right knee forward, pushing his thigh firmly against her aching pussy. She groaned and pushed her cunt harder against his leg as he leaned forward to squeeze her tits. He fondled them gently, then circled each nipple with his thumb and forefinger, lightly squeezing them.

"Harder" she breathed, "do it harder."

"Ooh god, yessss, like that - yes." She arched her back and pressed her pussy against his leg, humping him - trying to bring her aching clit into harder contact with his leg. He leaned over farther and sucked a waiting nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard - pulling at the tender flesh with his teeth. Her nipple responded by growing even longer and harder. He rolled it with his tongue, sucking on it hard, while his hand squeezed and kneaded her tit. "Oh god, yes, suck it."

"Suck it."

"Bite it!"

"Yeeesssssss."

"Squeeze my tits! Ooohhhhhh ssshhhhiiitttt that feels gooooodd. Yes, yes, yes - just like that - Oooohhhhh." He was delighted at her vocal response and he reacted to her instructions with the enthusiasm he knew she wanted.

He leaned over and rasped in her ear, "Julie likes her nipples sucked hard; does she like her sex on the rough side too?" Does she like to be fucked like a little slut?" She responded by pushing her tits harder into his face, her cunt harder against his leg, and using her hands on his back and head, pulled him harder toward her.

She hissed at him through clenched teeth as she ground her moist pussy into his leg and pulled his head down farther to make him take even more of her tit into his mouth, "Yesssssss - suck my tits hard - suck my nipples!"

"Suck my clit - eat my pussy! Oh God, yes, please - eat me - eat my pussy. Stick your tongue in my cunt! Please - I need it sooo much. Please." She was humping his leg furiously as she spoke, grinding her clit into him, pushing his head downwards away from her tits now and toward her waiting and swollen cunt. The urgency of her lovemaking and the language she was using was a slight surprise to him, as he had her pegged as being a little more conservative - a little desperate, but conservative nonetheless. The dirty talk got him even more excited than ever, as his hardening cock dripped precum onto her belly. She reached for his cock with one hand and squeezed it hard, rubbing her thumb across the tip, feeling the slickness there. "Please eat my pussy. Please. It's been so long. Eat me - Lick me! Shove your tongue in meee!"

He watched her face as she screamed at him to eat her. Her lips were full and inviting and he leaned over and they devoured each other's tongues. As he leaned over, his leg pressed harder on her stiff clit. She moaned into his mouth. He straightened up to reposition himself to do as she was pleading for him to do, and as he moved his body downward, he glanced over at the bedside table and saw a small blue vibrator lying there. He reached over and quickly picked it up without her noticing and glided his tongue down her soft belly. She put her hands on each side of his head, burying her fingers in his hair, pushing him down toward her waiting cunt. She spread her legs apart as far as she could, bending her knees more to give him better access. He paused at her navel, licking into it, and kissing her belly. He could feel her pubic hair against his chin. She was moaning and begging for him to eat her. "Oh, god. Yes, yes. Eat my pussy. Put your tongue in me. Lick my clit. Please. I need it. Please."

Her naturally blonde pubic hair was trimmed short and shaved to a narrow line for a bikini. He found himself wondering what she looked like in it, then said to himself 'what the hell are you doing? She's completely naked and exposed, inches from your face, you idiot, and you're wondering what she looks like in a bikini?' He cleared his head and focused on the truly beautiful pussy in front of his eyes. Her swollen lips protruded through the sparse hair as he took in the sight of her from just a few inches from her most intimate spot. She was moaning and pushing her pussy toward his face, pleading wordlessly for his touch. Her hands were squeezing her tits and pulling at her nipples.

He laid the vibrator aside, being careful to conceal it from her but keeping it within easy reach. He then placed his hands on the inside of each of her thighs, squeezing the firm flesh and spreading her legs even wider apart. Her gorgeous pussy was now fully exposed to him and he could see that she was so wet, it was making the bed clothes wet under her. He moved forward and lightly nuzzled her pussy lips with his nose, breathing in her almost intoxicating aroma. "You have a beautiful pussy, Julie. I may enjoy this more than you."

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as his nose touched her pussy lips and his tongue just ever so lightly touched them. As he moved his nose upwards, he brushed her clit with it and at the same time used his tongue to lick the luscious juices off her pussy lips. "Ummmm", he said, as his tongue tasted her and traveled up her slit. She pushed herself forward, making his tongue contact her pussy even harder. When he reached her hard clit with his tongue, he pushed hard against it, then drew back and flicked at, hitting it lightly as he drew away. "Uunnnghh, oh god, yes. Don't stop that.....please, keep doing that..... ohhhhhhh, ggggaaawddd!" She dug her fingers into the sheets at her sides and balled them up in her hands. Her back arched, pushing her burning pussy toward his mouth. He licked her wet pussy lips again and again, sucking each one into his mouth. She was moaning and grinding her hips into his face. Finally, he dove in greedily, lapping at her pussy lips and clit with wild abandon. She reached up and grabbed his head, pulling him harder toward her aching and wanting cunt. Sucking at her clit, he positioned one finger at the lowest entry to her pussy, stroking the softness there. She bucked and pushed against him, begging him to put his finger inside her. Her juices were flowing from her sopping pussy. "Oh god, yes, keep doing that, ohhhhhhh. I'm gonna cum! Oh god, oh god. Suck me! Yessssss."

He pushed two fingers deep into her and sucked hard on her stiff clit. She tensed and drove her pussy hard against his lips. Her body grew rigid and she screamed as her orgasm overtook her. "Uunnnngggghhhh, uh-uh-uh-uh," she cried as she grabbed his head with both hands and pushed him hard against her spasming cunt. "Oh my gooooddd, yes, yes, yes, finger fuck me, yes, just like that, oh god, don't stop - suck my clit - oh my god." She had two orgasms closely spaced together, and when he sucked harder on her clit and wrapped his two fingers that were buried deeply in her now dripping pussy, upwards under the front edge of her cunt, she tensed again and cried out with yet another. This orgasm kept going and going as he sucked on her clit and finger fucked her furiously. After what seemed like hours to her, she began to actually push his head away. "Oh god, stop, stop, stop - I can't take any more."

He pulled his fingers free, licked her juices from them as she watched, and then gave her a kiss on her sodden pussy lips. "Oh my god that feels good," she moaned as she ran her fingers through his hair. He sucked on her lips some more, just to savor her taste. Then he straightened up and said, "Turn over - Give me that beautiful ass." She moaned and rolled over, quickly bringing her knees up under her, her legs wobbly from the multiple orgasms she had just enjoyed, pushing her glorious, round ass into the air in front of him. She was even more exposed to him now, her sodden pussy glistening, her ass wet from sweat and her own pussy juices. He squeezed her ass with both hands, kissing each cheek as he did so. He slid his hands under her and ran them past her pussy lips, lingering there, bringing his fingers up through the slick crack of her ass, lightly fingering her tight hole, gauging her reaction to his touching her there. She groaned and wiggled her ass. He grabbed the vibrator and placed it next to his leg, and positioned himself behind her. He placed his precum-dripping cock at the entrance to her swollen cunt. He pushed the tip of his cock into the red-hot entrance. When she felt him there, she rocked backwards, trying to push him in. He held back, stroking her pussy lips with the head of his tool - teasing her with it, brushing her clit with it. She moaned deeply. "Fuck me, you fucker! Fuck meeee! Do it! Shove your cock in my cunt! Fuck me now!"

He leaned forward and hissed into her ear. "How bad do you want this big, hard cock, Julie? Tell me how badly you want it."

"Put your cock in me now! I want to feel your hard dick inside me! Pump me full of your cum! Fuck me like a dog! Fuck meee! Do it now, fucker! Pleeeaaaaase!"

Before she could get the last word all the way out, he shoved his aching cock deep into her as hard and fast as he could. The impact almost pushed her off her knees and she buried her face hard into the mattress. "Oooof! Ooooohhh yesssss! Give it to meeee!" He withdrew almost all the way and shoved his cock into her again. She had the sheets balled up in her fists and was rocking backwards with each of his thrusts. He was watching her incredible ass jiggling in front of him as he thrust into her again and again. As he withdrew, he grabbed the vibrator, turned it on high, positioned it at her tight little anus, and as he thrust forward, he pressed it against her tightest opening. She moaned and pushed hard backwards, a guttural sound coming from her throat. He held it tightly against her anal opening. Each time he pushed into her, he could feel the vibrations all the way to his balls. The vibrations and his ramming cock were driving Julie into yet another frenzy. She was moaning and rocking her hips as he pounded his cock like a pile driver into her oozing pussy. She pulled the sheet loose from the bed, balling it up hard, pushing part of the material into her mouth, muffling a scream. Her orgasm struck through her like lightning. Her body shook and her pussy clenched his cock. She couldn't believe she was having another one, and it caught him off-guard also, it came so quickly. The sensation of squeezing his cock like a vise, the vibrations from the vibrator, the tip of which was now slightly in her ass, and the fact that she was having another orgasm pushed him over the edge, and hard. He let go of the vibrator, which fell to the bed, and grabbed her waist with both hands as he drove his cock into her again and again. What felt like gallons of cum spewed from his cock deep inside her. Her pussy felt to her like it was on fire as orgasm after orgasm washed over her like a flood. Her moaning joined his as their strength began to give out. When he felt the last of his manhood stop flowing from his still hard cock, he withdrew from her, his cock glistening wet from their combined juices. She shuddered and collapsed onto her side and he fell behind her, spooning together with her beautiful ass pressed against his stomach and slowly softening cock. She was incredibly wet as his juices and hers flowed out of her. He reached around her and cupped one breast in his hand, his fingers gently twirling the still hard nipple.

"Oh my god. That was incredible! I lost count of how many orgasms I had. God, that was great," she sighed as they laid there. It's been so long since I've had someone eat me like that - fuck me like that." I don't remember the last time I had a multiple, let alone multiple multiples."

"You're an incredible partner," he said, and kissed her neck.

They fell asleep spooning. A couple of hours later, he changed his position a little, and his movement woke her up. She freed herself from his embrace, turned herself around, and rolled him onto his back. As he woke up, he felt her swallow his growing cock. He moaned softly and reached for her legs, pulling her over him. She positioned herself over his eager mouth and pressed her still wet pussy into his face. His cock was now hard as a rock as she sucked him greedily. He buried his face in her pussy, lapping at her swelling pussy lips, occasionally flicking lightly at her clit. She rolled her tongue over the head of his dick, using her hand to pump him as she withdrew her mouth, licking the head like a lollipop, then plunging deep, forcing his entire cock into her hot, wet mouth. He fought for control, and he doubled his efforts on her pussy and clit. The aroma, feel and sight of her wet pussy was driving him crazy. He sucked each of her lips into his mouth, then drove his tongue deeply inside, licking her hard clit as he withdrew. As he sucked on her clit, using his tongue to lick her pussy. He worked one hand up to her ass and pushed one finger just a little into her anal opening. Her legs went rigid and her orgasm hit her. A combination of their juices from their sex earlier spilled out of her, covering his chin. He lapped them up, using his lips and tongue to catch it all. Her orgasm caused a long, low moan to escape her throat. His cock was buried deeply in her mouth. The vibration from her moaning, her expert tongue and knowing that he had just given her yet another orgasm pushed him over the edge and he shot his load deep into her throat. She swallowed as much of it as she could, but some of it came dribbling out. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and licked his cum off his still rigid cock like frosting. When she cleaned it all off his member, she licked the cum off her lips, rolled over onto her back, covered her eyes with her arm, and groaned., "Oh my god. Another of those would kill me. Thank you! Oh, fuuucck! Did I ever need this."

He rolled over and kissed her deeply, squeezing one of her tits as he did, and said, "You're welcome, and thank you too. Do you stay here often?" And he flashed that smile.... she knew she would be back, whether it was for business or not.

12