Julissa's First DP

Story Info
Hotwife tries something new.
5.1k words
4.28
168.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a week night, the nightclub was almost empty and the perfect spot to expose my wife to others. Julissa was dancing all around the dance floor catching other men's attentions, and then she walked away from me and danced seductively as she climbed the spiral stairs to the second level. She continued her seductive dance near the wooden rails of the second level balcony, making sure that all eyes were on her gyrating body from below. I suddenly noticed how close she was to a guy right behind her; a young guy whose back was on the rail. He couldn't back away even if he chose to. I kept wondering if he could feel her ass on his crotch and if she could feel his hard cock on her ass cheeks. I kept shooting glances to try to see, but it was difficult because it was really dimly lit. I had no doubt her ass was touching him. My eyes crossed his, and he had this small delighted grin. I knew and nodded to him, and I saw him move his right hand to her ass and copped a feel.

I took her hand in mine to make sure she knew I wasn't the one caressing her ass. She looked at me fast with a cautioned look in her eyes. I smiled to her and she looked more relaxed. I nodded to the guy behind her again to assure him it was alright. His left arm reached around her belly and he brought her closer to him. Her ass was definitely on his crotch now. He kept gyrating his hips, rubbing his hard cock against her ass through his jeans. His right hand moved upwards and he first barely caressed her left boob through her shirt. He did this a few times then started fondling it. After a few minutes, I saw his hand go down to her belly, to the bottom of her shirt, sneak under it and go back up. He had just put his hand underneath her shirt and was now cupping her bare breast with his big hand, feeling her smooth skin and her hard nipple. I saw her eyes were closed and she was totally in the moment, enjoying the feeling of a stranger fondling her.

Then she pulled away from his grasp and began dancing near the balcony, untying her shirt, allowing it to open and sway back and forth with her movements. This exposed both her bare breasts as she danced almost topless for the guy and her admirers below. The bartender turned up the lights so that her admirers could get a better look at her naked breasts. Juliss'a long black hair flowed with her body and she discarded her shirt and threw it to me. She was now totally topless, dancing in only her jeans and high heels. I decided to take it a bit further. With my right hand, I reached for her jeans' button and undid it then I undid her fly. I reached inside her panties and she was wetter than ever. I gave her clit a few gentle caresses, and took my hand out. I then slightly guided his hand towards her now open pants, and he got the hint. I saw his hand disappear inside her panties, and the slight movement of her head to the back, told me without a doubt that he was now caressing her clit.

Julissa told me later, he fingered her pussy as well. The sight of my beautiful Hispanic wife's ass and breasts being fondled by a strange man at a nightclub had been enough to make me hard. I couldn't hear her moaning, but I knew she was. After a few minutes, I saw her head go into an unmistakable shaking: she was cumming. A stranger had just made my wife cum in the middle of a nightclub dance floor. He took his hand out of her pants, zipped and buttoned her up, undid his zipper and button, and took her left hand towards his crotch. I saw her hand disappear into his pants. My sweetheart was now stroking this stranger's bare cock. He moved his right hand to her right tit, and slid his left hand between her breasts. I saw him moving his fingers between her boobs, and I instantly knew what he was doing, he was imitating fucking her tits. Julissa's arm was going up and down with the movements of her hand on his cock.

Other people were bound to have noticed by now and were enjoying the show. A few minutes later, his hips began shaking a bit, and I knew he was cumming in my wife's hand and chest. She slowly took it out of his pants, and he guided her hand to her mouth. I knew what he wanted her to do and I was curious to see what would happen next. Then here she was, licking a stranger's cum off her fingers and swallowing it. I nearly lost it in my pants. In the meantime, he had zipped back up with his other hand. When she was done cleaning her hand off, she turned around, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. They made out for a while, and stopped with the last song of the night. She was a mess. Her face was flushed and her left hand was glistening with whatever was left of his cum and her saliva. She fixed her shirt, but left it untied with her tits jiggling and swaying when she walked.

She hugged me really tight and gave me a very passionate kiss that got us some whistles from the crowd. He grinned at both of us, and mentioned he was available if we were up for more. My wife and I looked at each other, and instantly knew we both wanted more. Steve, her new lover, asked if he could bring his friend, Rick, who was one of Julissa's admirers from the bar below. The men said they wanted to party some more so we invited them over to our house. Steve said great as he had a surprise for Julissa. We went home and the men followed. After a few drinks, Julissa asked what her surprise was, and Steve pulled out a small bag of pot. I had told the men earlier that the only drugs we had ever experimented with, was pot. I said it was okay, but I preferred beer more, but Julissa absolutely loved it. She became funny, animated and eventually horny as hell. I didn't mind her using pot because she had a blast and I always got fantastic sex afterward.

Steve quickly rolled a joint and we passed it around. I didn't take much and I noticed Steve and Rick didn't either, so Julissa was inhaling most of the pot. Three joints were quickly consumed with Julissa getting a number of shotguns from both Steve and Rick. Soon, Julissa was giggling uncontrollably and having a great time. The atmosphere was definitely warm and friendly in our den. I got up to get us all a beer from the kitchen and noticed that Steve and Rick sat down next to my wife on the couch. When I began to enter the doorway, I noticed that both men were sitting very close to Julissa and talking to her in low tones Julissa was oblivious to me as I sat the beers down on the coffee table next to them and sat quietly in a chair near the couch. Steve looked at me, nodded a thanks for the beer, winked, and then began talking to Julissa again. Both men began telling my wife how pretty and sexy she was, and how lucky I was to have her as my wife.

Julissa giggled and thanked the men. Rick moved his hand up and gently caressed her face and said how lovely her breasts were and how, when making love to his girlfriend, he wished hers were as large as Julissa's. This made Julissa blush! Steve reached over and gently massaged Julissa's shoulders and also commented on how lovely her breasts were and how sensual they made her look when she was dancing topless at the club. Steve slowly dragged his hand off her shoulder and let his hand gently stroke her breast. He whispered that he and Rick would love to see her breasts again. When Rick again began caressing Julissa, Steve grabbed her arms when she began to resist, and held them tightly in place. There was a moment of indecision as both men looked at each other and then at me. I gave a slight affirmative nod indicating let's see what will happen. Rick began to slowly untie Julissa's blouse, and she turned bright red as she realized they were disrobing her, and she laid her head back on the sofa in resignation as to what was happening, and closed her eyes to hide from the men's' stares.

Rick quickly undid her blouse and gently pulled it off her shoulders and reached up and grabbed Julie's arm which was closest to him. Here was my wife, sitting between my two new friends who had her arms pinned, with her blouse open and her breasts exposed. The embarrassment, and excitement, and cool air quickly stimulated Julissa's nipples, and they became hard and erect. Steve and Rick quickly began to caress and squeeze her breasts and nipples. They cupped her breasts feeling their heaviness and tweaked and pulled on her nipples. Julissa kept her eyes closed and began to breathe heavily. Before long, both men lowered their heads and began to lick and suck on her breast, twirling the nipples with their tongues and gently biting them. In addition to her heavy breathing, Julissa began to moan slightly. As they were tonguing her tits, I noticed the men moved their hands down to Julissa's lap and then under her jeans.

Julissa kept her eyes closed and head lying on the back of the couch, but when she felt their hands on her thighs, she reminded them they had only wanted to see her breasts. The men continued to suck on her tits and ignored her protests as they started to caress her upper thighs. Within minutes, Steve and Rick had pulled her jeans and panties off and threw them on the floor. Both men moved their hands slowly up her body, caressing her legs and thighs as they moved closer to her pussy. Julissa quickly clamped her thighs tightly together, restricting their access. Both men grabbed her by the thighs and forcibly spread them and held them open by draping their legs over her knees. Now my wife was nude between these two men, with her tits and pussy openly displayed for our pleasure. Within in moments, my wife's pussy was being caressed and teased by these men. They inserted and penetrated her vagina with two, three, and four fingers.

One would finger fuck her while the other rubbed on her clitoris. Soon, Julissa was taking the fingers deep into her pussy, and gyrating her hips to force the men's fingers deeper into her vagina. As the men teased and caressed her pussy, her breathing became labored as her orgasm approached and she soon was thrashing and the muscles of her belly contracted and convulsed as the waves of her orgasm radiated through her body. I moved quickly between her legs as the men withdrew their fingers. As I began to gently lick the lips of her vagina and twirl her clitoris with my tongue, I gently grabbed her wrists and slowly pulled her hands to the enormous bulges which were straining against the slacks of our new friends. I gently rubbed their cocks with my wife's hands until she recognized the feeling and began to feel and caress their penises on her own. As I ate my wife's pussy, I peered over her belly to watch her excitedly become familiar with our friends' large cocks.

It wasn't long before Steve and Rick had their shirts off and their pants dropped and my wife had grabbed each big cock and was stroking and rubbing along each, measuring its thickness and length and caressing each with anticipation and excitement. As she rubbed up and down the length of both cocks she responded to my licking of her pussy and experienced another strong orgasm which lasted for many seconds. As she was cumming, Rick quickly laid her down on the couch and spread her legs so that one leg was draped over the back of the couch and the other hung off the side. He moved quickly between her legs to mount her. Rick was a nice looking man, about 6-2 and 180 pounds. He had a very hairy chest and abdomen and was well built. His cock was nice, about 9 inches and thick, and I knew Julissa would enjoy him fucking her. Rick grabbed his thick cock and rubbed its thick head up and down my wife's wet slit.

Julissa began to moan and sigh when she felt his cock near the opening to her vagina. With one hard thrust, Rick rammed his cock into my wife's pussy so deep that his balls were resting on her ass. Rick gave her a moment to get used to his thickness and then began fucking her pussy with deep, hard strokes. Steve moved up to Julissa's head and turned his face towards him and immediately worked his big cock between her lips and into her mouth. Julissa tentatively sucked on the thick head of Steve's cock while Rick fucked her pussy hard and deep. Steve grabbed and held Julissa's head in place and began fucking her face with long strokes. This caused my wife to gag often and made it hard to breathe, but she continued sucking and taking Steve's cock as deep as she could. I noticed that Rick's pace was increasing and he was jamming his cock into Julissa's pussy as deep as he could.

Soon he tensed and moaned loudly and worked his cock as deep as he could into Julissa's pussy as he came. I could see his heavy testicles pulsating as he erupted and filled her cervix with his sperm. Immediately, Julissa had her third orgasm for the night. When Rick pulled out, his cock was semi-hard, but it was still long and thick and covered in her wetness and his cum. Julissa's pussy was gaping open, and Rick's sperm had pooled at the opening to her vagina and oozed out onto her ass. Steve pulled out of Julissa's mouth and moved between her spread thighs and quickly rammed his thick 8 inch cock into her swollen and battered pussy. Rick moved up to Julissa's head and forced his slimy, thick cock into her mouth and moved her head and mouth up and down the length of his cock. Both men were fucking my wife hard, and their plunges forced her body back and forth between their bodies and forcing their cocks deeper into her mouth and pussy.

Within minutes, Julissa began orgasming again as the men pounded their cocks into her. Rick pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth and he was thick and hard again. He told Steve he wanted to try something and he pulled Julissa off Steve's cock, which made her whimper in frustration. Rick told Steve to lie on his back and then Rick turned Julissa around so that she was facing him and he helped her to climb onto Steve and impale her pussy on his thick cock. After Julissa had fucked Steve this way for a few minutes and was used to the depth of his penetration, Rick pushed her gently on to her back so that she was lying with her back against Steve's chest and his cock nested deep into her pussy. I could see the hard length of Steve's cock as he plunged in and out of my wife's pussy. Again, Julissa experienced a tremendous orgasm. Rick pulled me up and moved between Julissa's legs and rubbed the head of his thick cock against the exposed, swollen lips of her vagina, right above where Steve's cock had penetrated and entered her pussy.

I was amazed, Rick was going to stuff his huge cock into my wife's vagina, alongside Steve's big cock, and they were going to fuck her pussy in unison. I didn't know if she could accommodate both big cocks at once, but I couldn't wait for them to try it. At first Rick just teased the lips of her pussy with the head of his cock making Julissa moan. Then he grabbed the head of his cock with one hand and began to push it against Steve's cock and the lips of Julissa's pussy. Her pussy resisted, but Rick kept pushing and soon the head of his cock slid alongside Steve's cock and became nestled in the tight crevice of her pussy, right below her clitoris. Rick kept working against her tightness and with one hard shove of his hips pushed the thick head of his cock between Steve's hardness and the pliable lips of her pussy. Julissa was unprepared for such thickness in her vagina and she cried out in pain. This seemed to inflame Rick, and with one more hard jab, he pushed the entire length of his cock along the top of Steve's penis and embedded it deeply into Julissa's pussy.

By now, Julissa was thrashing and crying with a mixture of pain and pleasure, but both men ignored her as they began to fuck her. Now she was no more than a fuck toy, and they were moving her up and down hard and deep onto their cocks. Sometimes they would fuck her pussy in opposite directions, with one pushing in deep as the other pulled out, and sometimes they worked together, both plunging in as deep as they could go at the same time. The tight feeling of Julissa's pussy and the friction of their cocks rubbing against each other was more than they could handle, and soon both men tensed up, rammed their cocks deep into my wife's vagina and filled her stretched pussy with their semen. As their cum splashed against the walls of her pussy, my wife experienced yet another violent orgasm as the men's undulations slowed and their semen began to leak from her vagina. It was difficult, but both men slowly pulled out of her vagina, leaving it gaping obscenely opened and a mixture of blood and sperm slid out in gobs onto the couch.

The men quietly dressed and left. I wiped my wife's vagina gently and cleaned it with her panties and then helped her to bed. I beat off three times that night and countless more times since that evening. I imagine she often replays that night while we make love, I know that I do, and I want to repeat the experience again.

We live in Arizona where the cowboy thing is pretty much a way of life. Therefore, there are several cowboy bars and dance clubs. Julissa and I are not cowboys by any stretch of the imagination, but do love to two-step from time to time, and my wife definitely rides cowgirl style frequently. Typically, when going 'western' for the night, Julissa will wear a very indecently short skirt; so short that any type of twirl at all, exposes her panties. Now this is not particularly unusual for western dancing, but the normal attire to wear under these short skirts is a pair of full dancer type panties. At least that is what most girls wear under them, but not Julissa. She wears a thong that completely shows off her very firm tanned ass. Julissa also usually wears a silk blouse, unbuttoned to her tits, which normally are not constrained by a bra. With this, she of course wears cowboy boots. The outfit is very sexy: short skirt, silk blouse and high heeled boots.

One night she was feeling pretty frisky and we decided that we would go into one of these places separately, so I could watch her flirt and tease and expose herself without having a husband to tag along and inhibit things. (Nothing inhibits her anymore, but others are shy when there is a husband there). She went in first, and when I arrived, I saw her sitting at the bar on a tall bar stool, with her skirt up to her ass and blouse gaping open exposing her tits. She was talking to the bartender who was obviously enjoying the view. She ordered a beer with a tequila back, and I knew that this would be a fun night. I parked myself a few feet away so I could observe and still hear what was going on, but she pretended not to even notice me. The bartender was flirting, and when she reached in her purse to pay for the drinks, I heard him say, "If the view stays this good (nodding toward her open blouse), you will drink free all night honey!"

With that, she winked and said that it looked like neither of them would be disappointed then. She downed the beer and the tequila and he smiled. And while setting up another, she leaned even further over the bar so he could see her breasts better. About that time, a big cowboy came up and asked her to dance. Julissa is a very good dancer, and at 5'0" with very nice legs, she can put on quite a show. The number was a fast one, and as she was twirled around by the cowboy, it became obvious to everyone that Julissa didn't have on the normal underwear for a cowboy skirt. Her sweet ass was in full view in the thong. Suddenly the edges of the dance floor filled up as the guys all watched her being twirled around. After the first dance, there were many more with many more partners. After about 30 minutes of this, she was pretty tired and hot, and upon returning to her stool, it was even more obvious that she was without a bra as the perspiration had made the silk very clingy and her nipples were easily seen.

The bartender said that it looked like she needed a fresh drink, and she agreed as he set them up. He said that she looked good all damp like that, and she replied that she was very hot, and undid another button on the pretense of fanning herself to make her cooler. Well it did wonders! Her nipples chilled and got even harder, and the view was improved considerably. The bartender asked her to turn in his direction, and when she did this, she leaned even further toward him and he leaned completely over the bar to take maximum advantage of the situation. I knew that he was seeing her nipples and full breasts now. He again said that all her drinks were free and walked off to wait on other customers. About that time, she flashed me a sly smile as she knew she was driving me crazy with her showing off and flirting. The first cowboy who asked her to dance reappeared and struck up a conversation. His back was to me, but I could see Julissa flirting with him, and saw her look down at her breasts as he was obviously mentioning them.

12