Jungle Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tribal crowd gasped in shock. Their primitive ways had never imagined oral stimulation; they always move immediately to the primal satisfaction of animalistic-like fucking. Tribal warriors stepped forward to protect their chief from this strange oral assault, but he quickly grunted and put his hand up to stop them. The aboriginal crowd watched in stunned amazement.

Dr. Steph continued to skillfully massage the massive head with her soft moist lips and tongue while her hands pumped the seemingly endless length of his thick manhood. She relished the feel of the impressive muscles and veins in her hands as she stroked him, and now the taste of the first drops of pre-cum lubricating his head. The volume of his pre-cum rivaled what she was used to with most men's ejaculate; she wondered what that would mean when he unloaded at orgasm. She was hungry to find out.

The chief began to yell more unintelligible cries as his fists beat his chest. Dr. Steph could feel the massive shaft thickening in her hands almost like there was a large expanding flow of lava at the center moving quickly toward volcanic eruption. The chief's body began to sweat and quake, his trunk-like legs shook. His massive hands reached down and engulfed the back of her head, securing his dick in her thirsty mouth. "Aaauuugggghhhhhamen Baaalloooooggaa" he yelled, as the first burst of thick cum poured into her mouth like a fire hose. Dr. Steph gagged desperately. The force of the blast would have knocked her over except for his strong hands holding her in place. Cum spilled out of her mouth and nose from the force of it. She gasped for breath as the next wave quickly shot into her mouth and across her face. Her hands vigorously continued to work the length of his shaft. Her lips broke free of him, causing wave upon wave of his thick cream to drench her, blanketing her from head to toe. Her hands continued to work him relentlessly, despite the thick coating that painted her body, and his cum pooling beneath her. He let out another cry as she struggled to wrap her lips around him again to drink in more of his nectar.

The chief was so taken by what had just happened that he picked the young professor up in his arms like a doll. The chief needed no time to recover, and was ready to take his prey in the way he had come for. He lowered Dr. Steph onto his dick, stretching her pussy beyond what she thought possible. She cried out in arousing pain as his cum-covered manhood filled every crevice within her desperate pussy.

"Oh gawd yes!" she screamed. She reached her arms around his neck, welcoming him to have his way with her. In that moment, language was no barrier to communicating what they both wanted. Civilized or not, the primal urges and needs were the same. She pulled her tits into his face. She felt the sting of his teeth capturing her nipple as he continued to impale her with his enormous rod.

"Gawd yes! Yes! YES!" she screamed as wave after wave of her own orgasm began to rock her body. One orgasm gave way to another. She had never experienced anything like it. She finally became limp in his arms as he continued to use her.

Suddenly the tribal chief yelled his unintelligible cries as another colossal climax exploded from him, filling her to the deepest crevices. His thick cum poured out, and ran down her long legs, covering them with the white body paint. He laid her down on the ground as his cum continued to spray from him, further drenching her.

Dr. Steph wondered if the sheer volume and strength of her host meant certain impregnation. Was it possible? If so, what would their offspring be? She was so caught up in lust she only wanted more, despite being wrecked by his size. Dr. Steph suddenly realized the cum of the chief was like gold to the tribe. Tribal women suddenly surrounded her with a lustful thirst, and began to lick every drop of his sticky nectar off of her body. Their tongues work between her legs quickly brought her again to orgasm. Dr. Steph was now available to the lustful cravings of the rest of the tribe's men, and she welcomed it.

The chief then turned to Jen. Normally Jen would be terrified, but the red smoke continued to intoxicate all in its reach. She had enviously watched Dr. Steph be taken by the goliath. She was in lust-filled desperation to experience him for herself.

He untied his black captive. Like the white skin of Dr. Steph, the tribal chief had never seen someone so beautifully dark, nor petite. Her hands immediately dropped to take hold of the unbelievable dick in front of her. Even with both tiny hands, she was unable to reach around its girth. She smiled at the thought of being taken by such an incredible form. The beast laid her on her back on a large rock and impaled her for his own.

Jen screamed with delight. Her head dropped back over the edge of the rock, submitting herself for him to have his way with her. Suddenly one of the other tribesmen appeared in front of her face. She looked at his manhood upside down. It was far more impressive than any she had seen in civilization at more than a foot long, but paled compared to the chief's dick fucking her beyond what she thought possible. The tribesman had been impressed with Dr. Steph oral work on the chief, and wanted to experience it for himself.

Partly out of the erotic delight of being fucked so massively by the chief, and partly out of thirst, Jen opened her mouth. She reached her hands out and took hold of the native's ass to pull his dick toward her waiting lips. Jen was in heaven with the nirvana of the chief's impaling at one end of her while savoring the taste and feel of the second dick in her mouth. Jen's body began to quake from the climax growing deep within her. She was in a bliss she never thought possible. The chief continued undaunted as her pussy gushed with waves of cum. Suddenly, both the chief and the tribesmen erupted at the same time. Jen gagged on the load of the sweet white syrup down her throat. She grabbed the man's ass tighter, refusing to let his manhood escape from her mouth until she could swallow every drop from him. She could feel the overwhelming gush of the chief's cum filling her until it overflowed down her silky black legs. She was delusional with pleasure.

As the chief was taking Jen, the tribal women surrounded the strange white men and untied them. Even if they tried to escape, the size, muscularity and number of the women would easily corral them. The women also knew their way around the jungle well, while the white men had no idea where they were in the dangerous dense bush. Due to the continuing intoxication of the red smoke, neither Bruce nor Carl had any desire to escape from the circle of naked sex-starved squaws. While the size of both men's dicks would be considered larger than most in civilization, they were nothing compared to the size of the men in the primitive tribe. However, the women were captivated by the novelty of their white skin and soft texture. Small skirmishes broke out for who would get them first. In the end, it didn't matter; all of the women would get their turn with each.

Day Five

As the morning sun rose, Dr. Steph, Jen, Bruce and Carl all awoke, scattered across the small jungle opening. They were naked, sore, exhausted and spent. The women were covered in tribal cum. The jungle was strangely silent; the four of them were alone. The tribe had disappeared into the thick unchartered jungle as quickly as they had ambushed them. The red smoke had dissipated into the tropical air. The roaring fire from the night before had reduced to embers.

The four gathered around the small smoldering campfire naked and in disbelief of what had happened. They each still felt the residual affects of the potent aphrodisiac.

"Shit, that was crazy," Bruce said.

Jen smiled, then caught herself, not wanting to expose how much she enjoyed the tribal orgy. She had never given so many times nor so repeatedly hard. There was something addictive about it. She felt some disappointment her captives had gone.

"Are we going to continue with our hunt for the excavation site?" Jen asked. She secretly wondered if they might stumble on more natives in their search for their archeological dig.

"We need to find our camp. We'll need our tents and equipment," Dr. Steph said. We need to take stock of what we have, before deciding to continue on. We have no food or supplies for survival."

"We have no clothes," Carl said. The others chuckled, realizing they felt more comfortable with each other than any imagined when they began the trip.

"Which direction do you think our camp is?" Jen asked.

The last thing any of them remember before waking up tied to the poles was having their tents overtaken by the intoxicating smoke, which caused them to fuck their tent-mate all night until passing out in exhaustion. Smoking out their small tents with the rare aphrodisiac was an effective way for the tribe to disarm and knock out the intruders before carrying them to the clearing for their tribal ceremony. Now the four naked researchers had no idea which direction to go to find their tents. They weren't even certain anything was left. They were surrounded by thick heavy jungle in every direction. To go the wrong way would lead them deeper into the unchartered dangerous jungle, quite possibly never to be found.

"The sun is rising in that direction," Carl observed, which means that's East. We came in from the North, so, even if we don't find our tent, I vote we go in that direction."

Bruce noticed two branches covered with the red leaves and yellow streaks. He also noticed small yellow seedpods at the base of each cluster of leaves on the branches. He got up to investigate, and picked them up. "These look familiar," he said. He looked around and found a few more branches covered with the colorful leaves. "They left them here." He brought the branches over to the others by the fire.

"Careful," Dr. Steph said. "You don't want to get those too close to the fire," she added.

"Or do we," Jen blurted before feeling embarrassed by the exposure of her desire.

Bruce and Carl smiled. "What plant is this?" Bruce asked.

"I have never seen it," Dr. Steph said, "although there are legends about it. I never put much stock in the legends until now," she added. "They are indigenous to this jungle and have never been seen outside of it."

"Until now," Jen suggested. The other three smiled. Whatever else they might find with an excavation, this discovery could change their lives.

"If we ever make it back to Quito, it won't be easy smuggling this out of the country and back home."

The four each picked off a dozen leaves from the branches, and a handful of yellow seeds. Being naked, they had nothing to carry them with. They were limited to what they could hold in their hands. They set out through the bush to the north in hopes of finding signs of tracks that might lead them back to their camp. With each hour, their bodies became sweatier in the humid hot jungle. They were grateful for the rare crossing of a stream for fresh water during the day. Strangely, with each passing hour, each one felt increasingly aroused. Throughout the long hot day, oils from the slick leaves were being absorbed into their skin from their hands, and then into their circulation system.

After 12 hours of circuitous trial and error in search of their camp, they were overjoyed to find it. The tents were still in tact, but their clothes were mostly rags from being torn off one another with reckless sexual abandon. Most of their supplies were still in tact. The sight of the campsite brought back licentious fond memories. With no food in their system, and hours of carrying the oil laced leaves, they were helplessly vulnerable to the intoxication of the potent aphrodisiac. They were all secretly trying to resist the growing lust within them, but were powerless to it. It was difficult to hide. Dr. Steph and Jen both gave away their arousal with the height of their nipples and occasional moans. Even more obvious were Bruce and Carl's remarkable involuntary erections throbbing in front of them. Jen was the most vulnerable being so petite. Like a blood alcohol level, her size made her easily intoxicated. In a brief moment of weakness, overcome by elation in finding the campsite, she reached out and took hold of Bruce's dick, running her petite hand over his large purple head. His handsome member was too tempting to resist.

"Auughh, gawd yes" Bruce cried out, wonderfully hypersensitive to her touch. He took Jen in his arms and kissed her. Both were instantly defenseless to their carnal desires.

The sight of Bruce and Jen caused Dr. Steph to turn to Carl, and with a wry smile, reached out to take his impressive throbbing dick in her hand. Carl gasped with pleasure as his hands reciprocated across her slippery fit naked body of perfection. Desperate moans filled the small campsite.

Jen set her colorful leaves and yellow seeds down in the dirt to free her hands to appropriately fuck Bruce. As she did, she had a crazy idea. She paused to pick up two seeds from the small pile. She held them up in front of Bruce. She popped one in her mouth and then pushed one into Bruce's. They both knew the seeds would be exponentially more potent than the leaves.

"Oh shit!" Bruce yelled. His body buzzed with arousal beyond anything he had ever experienced. His dick responded with immediate uncontrolled ejaculation, spraying Jen with his cum.

Jen's body had the same aphrodisiac reaction. She gasped for air as her body convulsed in rapturous orgasm. Her pussy gushed with moisture. Her nipples ached with unprecedented arousal. "Oh, gawd, oh gawd!" she screamed. Bruce immediately laid her down and pushed his manhood deep into her gushing hungry pussy.

Dr. Steph and Carl watched Jen and Bruce pop the seeds like a super drug. Already aroused and willing, they each consumed one to experience the potency for themselves.

"Oh damn!" Carl yelled as his dick began spewing cum on Dr. Steph. Like she did with the tribal chief, Dr. Steph immediately dropped to her knees to take in the fountain of Carl's love nectar. She tried to keep her lips secured around his shaft as her own body responded to the power of the love seed. Carl moved his body around to bury his face into her shaved pussy to lap up her sweet juices.

The intensity of the arousal produced by the seeds was almost supernatural; and so was the length of its effect. The four researchers fucked each other continuously all night and the next two days. The aphrodisiac made their drive insatiable. They wondered if it would ever lessen, and hoped not.

The orgy began to wind down out of sheer exhaustion, the diminishing affect of the seeds and depletion of food. They had been in the jungle for more than a week, and they still had a two-day trek out of the jungle to make their flight.

Epilogue

The epic discovery expedition fell short of the archeological hopes they came for, but exceeded their dreams of its impact on their lives. Each of the four was returning home with a small stack of the colorful leaves and potent seeds. They began the long 12 hour-flight back to London sharing the dreams they had for when they returned. Jen had plans of how she would use them to start a new line of teas. Bruce and Carl began teaming up with the idea of developing new herbal supplements. Dr. Steph looked forward to simply adding the seeds to her home garden for strategic personal use. For the moment though, Bruce couldn't resist the experiment of seeing what would happen if he put one of the rare oily leaves in each of the airplane's small bathroom fans on a long 12-hour overseas flight.

As usual, Dr. Steph was right. Whatever happened on this expedition, their lives would never be the same. It was what happened next that surprised them all the most.

12