A Lazy Day By The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back, "Black please, no sugar." I walked past him down the corridor and into the living room of the apartment, which had a couple of single beds in as well as a sofa bed. "I hope I'm not disturbing anything," I smiled, "Not in the middle of anything, I trust."

He walked past me into the kitchen part of the apartment and started looking for some coffee, "I was actually in the middle of something, but nice of you to call round. We don't seem to have any coffee but would you like a beer or a wine or a cock – tail."

The gap in between cock and tail was long and I am sure intentional. I was enjoying the flirting and thought, 'I'm about 20 years your senior Dave, I'm not going to let you intimidate me.'

"Sure, anything's fine," I said. "I'll just be out on the balcony." The balcony was just as I had imagined, a lot bigger than the one on my room and with more chairs around the table. I walked over to the wall-railings to near where I imagined he had been sitting – wanking and looked over the side to the pool area where not much had changed. He would indeed have had a good view of me whilst sitting there.

"A beer for you," came his voice from behind me and I turned and accepted the bottle of beer before turning again and looking out over the pool. Quietly and calmly he spoke again, "I'm just going to finish what I was doing previously. If you would like to help just stay there but take off you sarong."

I had not really been listening to what he was saying but I thought about it again and started to turn around whilst questioning, "Take off my sarong? What on earth do you mean, take off m –", I never finished the sentence. The sight that beheld me was not what I had expected. He was standing in the patio doorway of the balcony and had let the towel slip to the floor, so he was naked. He held his cock in his right hand and was masturbating it rhythmically whilst looking at me, his mouth open slightly and his top lip curled. His head was bobbing backwards and forwards slightly in time with his hand pumping his cock. I felt like I was going to drop the bottle of beer but I quickly gripped it tighter and my mouth fell open. I wanted to say something but I was struck dumb, transfixed and mesmerized by the sight in front of my eyes.

"Your sarong," he managed to snarl between gritted teeth, "loosen it, take it off," and his left hand grabbed lower down on his cock, towards the base, near to his large, dangling, swaying balls and after he did this they started to slap against his left hand with a regular and quickening slap, slap, slap sound. I looked at him but could not manage to say anything as this magnificent young stud watched me at close quarters and his pace quickened as the grimace on his face tightened.

His cock was very large, probably the biggest I had seen, in the flesh, as it were. He had both hands on it, the right one just below his bell end and the left one just above his balls and there was easily enough room for another hand in between and possibly more. Also the girth, it all looked in proportion. I had seen pictures of guys who were well hung and their dicks had looked long but his looked at first glance quite average but it was probably about twice the length of my husband's 5 or 6" and also twice the width. My head was swimming. I was unable to speak and my breathing was uneven. I was torn between wanting to get out of the apartment as quickly as possible and staying and watching this physically gorgeous young man, who had taken my breath away and was masturbating in front of me and fantasizing about having sex with me. I could not move and I think I had decided I did not want to move, I just wanted to watch, and I was so turned on myself. I did not want it to end, my legs felt weak, I was in a cold sweat but also too hot, my mouth was open and dry, and my pussy was wet and wanton.

All of a sudden he stopped what he was doing but kept his right hand tight around his cock, just below the head. He looked me up and down and stared into my eyes and said, "If you don't want to take off your sarong you can leave." I did not know what to say or do. He moved slightly to his right to allow me access to the patio door. I walked through it into the room where I was cooled by the air conditioning and I stopped and turned to look at him.

He spoke again, "So you want to leave?" I looked at him and down at his big, hard, cock and beautiful, hard, sculpted body and then back into his face. Absolutely not, I thought. I loosened the sarong and let it drop to the floor.

I bent and started to loosen the buckle on one of the sandals but he said, "No, leave the rest on for now." I had made my decision and I knew it and he knew it.

He came into the room and closed the patio door behind him. "Lick it," was all he said. After a few seconds hesitation, I went over to him and got down on my knees in front of him and put one of my hands around his cock where he had released his grip. My fingers could not reach my thumb around its circumference. I leaned my head forward slightly and licked at the tip of the head with my tongue. This was the first time in over 20 years that I had licked or even touched a man's cock, other than my husband's, and the first time ever I had touched one with my tongue without having cunnilingus myself previously. Yet with the young Adonis in front of me I not only did not mind, I wanted his cock on my tongue, and I wanted more, and I wanted him to force me to do it.

I licked, gently at first, as though I was licking an ice-cream, around the head and from the base of the head to the tip, over and over, around and around. I wanted to touch all of the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue and I could feel it throbbing and pulsing against my tongue and taste a saltiness and the chlorine of the swimming pool. Eventually he took control and gripped it in his hand again before saying, "Put it in your mouth." I obeyed, although it was not easy, even the head was large. He had pushed it into my mouth before I knew it and I was gently sucking his bell end when he pushed further and the head slid further into my mouth and he rubbed it around the inside of my cheek.

"Nice cock sucking lips," he said and I looked up at him. "That's it, look at me whilst you suck my cock. I want to see your eyes when my cock's in your mouth." I continued sucking and licking and he said "Breathe through your nose, I want to be down your throat." With that he held my hair tightly in one of his fists and pushed my head hard onto his cock so that it slid out from my cheek and to the back of my throat. This made me gag and I had to concentrate to breathe through my nose as he tried harder to force his cock down my throat.

Eventually my eyes started watering as he pushed harder and I could feel him pushing at the back of my throat and I started to retch but he pushed harder any my eyes were now streaming and I was pushing against his legs with my hands but he spoke again, almost shouting, "Hands down, flare your nostrils, open your throat if you don't want to gag."

I tried to comply but it was no use I was gagging and retching and thought I would pass out until he eventually released me and pulled his cock out. A huge amount of saliva also came out with his cock and I felt liquid streaming from my nose and eyes and I felt physically nauseous.

"Not quite ready for that," he said in a much gentler tone and lifted me onto my feet and held me in his powerful arms. In my heels I was about the same height as him but now felt so weak and vulnerable next to him. He wiped down my face with his strong hands and kissed me tenderly on the head, nose and lips before turning me around to face a single bed that was in front of me. He pushed me forward onto the bed, so I was on it on my hands and knees with just my feet in the heels sticking off the edge. "I need to get you ready for me now," he said. He lowered himself down behind me and pulled my bikini bottom to one side, which gave him instant access to my pussy and ass. I felt weak and helpless and possibly would have started to cry but my eyes were already streaming and puffy but was about to soon feel very different.

He started to gently lap at the outside of my labia with his tongue, licking round the outside and then over the lips, side to side, up and down, flicking at them with his tongue before giving a long hard rasping lick from my clitoris to my anus. He pushed the middle of my back down so my face, breasts and almost my tummy were in contact with the bed sheet but my bum was high in the air. He could now have easy access to me all the way from clit to ass hole. My arms were folded forward in front of my head but he pulled them down by my sides and gripped my wrists with his hands. There was no way I could easily move from this position, not that I wanted to.

He continued his light and then heavier licking all around me and I steadily became more relaxed and more turned on. My eyes were closed and my mouth open and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier. I felt him prize my outer lips open with a finger and thumb, so he had access to my inner lips and all at once he took both lips into his mouth and began sucking them over and over again. Every now and again he would flick my clit with his tongue then move away and concentrate on the area between my pussy and ass. This carried on for a while but whether it was seconds, minutes or hours I had no idea.

After a while he slid a finger and then two into my now soaking pussy and said "Nearly wet enough." He then extremely quickly frigged inside me with two fingers and waves of ecstasy flowed over me. I felt my eyes roll back in my head as liquid gushed from me and over his fingers. I started to sob and shake as he lapped at the liquid with his mouth.

He then started to probe at my ass with his tongue. Whenever my husband had tried this previously I had always stopped him after a few licks and told him that was out of bounds. For Dave it was different, I resisted a little at first but he was much more dominant than my husband and his strong hands and arms kept me pinned down and in position as he pulled apart my bum cheeks and probed deeply with his tongue.

"No, not there," I pleaded, and he moved his head back a little, so initially I thought he was going to stop.

Then he spoke, "Like you have a choice," and pushed his tongue much harder against my anus. I gasped and felt like I was melting, he was so powerful and dominant, such an alpha male and I so wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me.

"Keep your arse tight," he commanded as he gently massaged my ass hole with a wet lubricated finger, moving it back and forth between my pussy and ass constantly re-wetting it with the copious amount of lubrication I had produced and was continuing to produce. "Keep it tight, tight, tight," he again commanded. I was trying to comply but was finding it more difficult and was approaching another orgasm. I eventually had to relax my ass and at that point he buried a finger or thumb deep inside and started massaging in and out. It was unbelievable and I came again deeply and powerfully, shuddering and whimpering slightly. He replaced his digit with his tongue and massaged again in and out and I was completely relaxed as he did it.

"My turn now," he stated as he stood up behind me. He held the end of his cock against my anus and massaged up and down between there and my pussy as he had done with his finger.

Suddenly there was a noise of voices and laughing outside the room and the sound of a door opening. I came back to my senses quickly but before I could realize what was happening, Dave had scooped me up in his strong arms and carried me quickly the few yards to the bathroom. He placed me gently on my feet and turned on the light and closed over the door so it was only open a tiny fraction.

"Yo Dave, are you at home?" called a voice.

"In the powder room," he called back.

"Are you nearly done, I need to go," said the first voice again.

Dave responded with, "I'll be about 10 minutes, go and use the one next to the pool." He then shut the door and turned towards me, "They'll only be a couple of minutes, just dumping their gear before they go to the pool." I nodded my understanding.

"Now where was I?" he said.

"Dave, we can't, your friends are back now," I pleaded.

He looked at me and smiled, "There's no way I'm stopping now. They'll be gone in a minute." With that he maneuvered me around so I was facing the wash basin, behind which was a large mirror. He pushed me so that I bent over forward and said, "Hold onto the taps."

Before I could object I was bent over the wash basin holding onto the taps looking at myself in my bikini and heels. He pulled the string on my halter neck and undid the catch on the back of the bikini top and my breasts swung free. "Nice juicy little tits and bitable nipples," he whispered. He then pulled the string on my bikini bottom and it dropped to so top and bottom were lying in a puddle on the floor next to my feet.

I looked at him in the mirror behind me, this gorgeous young stud that I had only spoken to for the first time less than a couple of hours ago and I wanted him to have his way with me more than ever. He again started where he had left off, rubbing the head of his vein engorged dick between my ass and pussy. He dribbled some saliva onto the end of his cock which I thought was unnecessary as I was still soaking wet and then I looked down at the basin and closed my eyes wondering whether he was intending to give my virgin ass the biggest meat injection I could imagine. I smiled to myself and gripped onto the taps.

It was not my ass that was in for a pounding, at least not today. After about a minute of gentle massage of my taint from ass to pussy he slid the bulbous head of his length gently through the wet lips of my vagina. It was big, already I could feel how big and wide he was but I was very wet and felt ready for him. How wrong I was. With a grunt and a thrust he plunged most the rest of his length inside me. 'For Fuck's Sake,' he was massive and I gasped and he pulled out and thrust back in again, deeper this time. I was being stretched more than I had been for years and he was unrelenting. Deeper and deeper until eventually I thought I might mass out with the pleasure and pain and at last his balls were against my bum, slapping again and again, loud and rhythmically against me. He was grunting with each thrust and these were getting louder and more desperate and animalistic.

I thought I heard a voice outside the bathroom, "Sounds like he has a slapper in there," but I could not care less, so lost was I in being repeatedly impaled by his fantastic manhood.

Eventually after I had orgasmed again at least twice more he pulled out of me and grabbed my hair and pushed me down to my knees, wanking his cock furiously and with a look of pure aggression on his face, he roared, "Fuck yes, you're my woman now." His cum then erupted on me, over me, into my open mouth, which he had forced open by pulling my hair. Great, thick, white ropes of his seed that filled my mouth and covered my face, hair, neck, onto my boobs and across my body.

I kept it in my mouth for a few seconds and then swallowed it down. Although I usually hated the taste and texture for him it was different. I needed to do this for hi, he was an alpha male and he had wanted me, taken me and now marked me as his. It felt good, just because it was his.

He picked me up onto my feel and looked at me tenderly before taking me in his arms and kissing me passionately on my semen covered lips. "Thanks," he said smiling, "that was really good. We should do it again sometime." He looked at me covered in his cum and said "Would you like a shower?"

I thought about this but at that point just wanted to be back in my own apartment, "Could I use a tissue or a towel I asked?" "Sure," he said, "use mine and keep it to remember me by."

He checked to see that the apartment was empty and when it was I replaced my bikini and sarong and hurried on back to my own apartment. I felt so guilty and yet so elated but I thought I must never ever do that again.

12