Just a Little Favor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, Erik?" I asked the host. "That's how you have to fuck the face of your little bitch properly. More precisely, my bitch, because my cock is now filling her mouth," I pointed out the obvious. "But you know what? You can try it too, you already know how."

I pulled my crotch back from Anita's face, my cock popped out of her mouth with a loud slurp. I held her head by her hair and looked into her face like that:

"What do you say, baby? You wanna suck your hubby's cock a bit? Does your husband deserve to be fondled that way?"

Anita nodded in agreement with wide eyes as she wiped the saliva from her lips with her long fingers.

"Come," I said to Erik, who immediately jumped up and stood in front of his wife. He hurriedly unzipped his pants and held his cock in front of Anita's face. The blonde beauty first looked into her husband's eyes with a smile, then at his cock staring in front of her, and then let it into her mouth with a filthy smile.

I stepped back and let our hosts find each other a little bit. I looked at my wife, who was staring at the unfolding savagery with glistening eyes. Her finger caressed her lips involuntarily.

Erik and Anita happily merged in the well-known movements of oral sex. Erik's hard pricking cock easily sank between Anita's greedy lips. I smacked my cock with a big grin on my face, which was still covered in Anita's saliva.

Anita persistently nursed Erik, nodding with light movements on her husband's cock, while looking into his eyes with a smile. You could almost feel the intimate excitement as the couple found each other again.

Erik and Anita happily merged in the well-known movements of oral sex. Erik's hard throbbing cock easily sank between Anita's greedy lips. I was jerking my cock with a big grin on my face. My rock hard member was still covered in Anita's saliva.

Anita was sucking Erik's penis without missing a beat, nodding with easy movements on her husband's cock, while looking into his eyes with a smile. You could almost feel the intimate excitement as the couple found each other again.

While jerking off my cock, I began to miss Anita's hot body more and more. I didn't want to break the moment yet, let them enjoy the experience together, but seeing Erik's hesitant movements, I knew that he would be waiting for me again to take Anita down pretty hard.

Anita swallowed her husband's cock again and again. Erik was already enjoying the oral fondling sighing loudly, his balls were already hitting his wife's chin again and again.

"Enough, it's not the time to come!" I interrupted the idyllic session loudly. Anita let her husband's cock out of her mouth in surprise and looked at me a little confused.

"I almost had it," said the woman, a little disappointed, caressing her panting husband. Erik looked at me with a very disappointed look and swallowed hard, but didn't say anything.

"I could tell, but first let's make your hubby move a bit differently," I answered, while reaching with my hand to Anita, who accepted it a little puzzledly. I raised her up from the couch, squeezing her fingers lightly. This time I sat next to her and spread her bottom in front of Erik and my wife who was staring speechlessly.

"See how she turned on?" I showed them the inside of Anita's shiny vagina. "See, how much she likes her face to be sucked! Well, not lazily like you did," I looked at Erik disdainfully. "But hard, to the balls, as it should be. Well, it's time for our Anita," I slapped one of her cheeks, which made her squealed with giggles, "to get her daily dose of fucking."

I also stood up and threw off the rest of my clothes. I was standing naked in the middle of the living room of our hosts, like some kind of perverted burglar.

"Sit on the sofa!" I said to Erik. "It's time to serve your lovely little wife a delicious sandwich!"

Erik and Anita were surprised for a moment, then looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Why not?" Erik murmured. He sat down on the sofa and tossed away a decorative pillow from behind his back.

I patted Anita's round ass cheeks, urging her to sit on her husband's lap. She laughed, but still stepped over her husband and slowly lowered herself over his crotch. Both Dia and I watched holding our breath as Erik's cock slid deep into his wife's wet pussy. Anita rested here, closed her eyes and just enjoyed the hard member penetrating her. Then she started gently circling her hips, a little uncertain at first, slowly, carefully.

"This is so hot," my wife whispered in my ear and grabbed my stiff, saliva covered cock. She gently, almost involuntarily, pulled the skin back while biting her lip as she watched her friend ride her husband. Anita and Erik got into it more and more and enjoyed the accelerating circular movements. Anita rose up and down with enthusiastic moans, and we could closely watch how her pussy slid over the wet phallus, each time to the base, to the balls.

At one point, Anita looked into her husband's eyes and they shared a good laugh, but then continued the riding. Erik eagerly grabbed his wife's tight breasts, and she instinctively grabbed his man's hands. It was damn exciting to see them, like we were watching a live porn shoot. The whole room was filled with the characteristic smell of wet pussy and the intimate, pleasant moaning of our hosts. They completely surrendered to their love making, you could feel the love and trust between them. I almost felt jealous of how well my little whore is adapting to her partner, and how much she forgets about the hard, humiliating sex I had given her until then. It was time to take advantage of the invitation.

I leaned behind Anita and pulled her bottom apart. It was hard to hold her while riding, so my hands moved up and down with her hips.

"It's time to rub her tight little rear entrance," I said in a hoarse voice to my wife, who was staring silently at her best friend's tight asshole.

"Spit on it," I said boldly.

"What?" my wife looked at me in amazement.

"Come on, I saw that you enjoyed that good spanking," I squeezed Anita's tight ass cheeks a little more firmly. "Now you can spoil my little darling in a slightly different way. Well...," I pulled the slowly riding woman's butt apart even more "you surely don't want me to just fuck her dry!"

"But...," Dia hesitated, "I can't do that! That's too..."

"Dirty?" I finished her sentence. "That's exactly the point! But it's okay, let's solve it another way," I tried to ease her tension and released Anita's bottom with my right hand. I raised my finger to my wife's lips and gently traced them along. Dia involuntarily let it into her mouth and thoroughly bathed it in her saliva. I swirled my fingertip around his mouth a little, then pulled it out and showed her: "This will do!"

I reached back to Anita's bottom and lightly spread the saliva covering my finger on her asshole. It wasn't exactly the easiest task, because the woman was constantly moving on her husband's cock, but I smeared it around quite thoroughly. Then I brought my finger back up, this time to my own mouth, and let my own saliva flow over it. I didn't waste this dosage in the same place, but gently pushed it inside her rectum. Anita looked at me with a smile, her riding slowed down and she turned her mouth to me for a kiss. I pulled my finger out of her asshole and grabbed her hair not caring with the wetness on my hand, pulled her head to me and kissed her firmly. Our tongues connected greedily as Anita moaned and rode her husband's cock.

Now I took saliva from her lips. She couldn't really concentrate during the fucking, but I could still gather some onto my fingertips. I quickly lowered my hand to her bottom, and to my surprise, my wife now helped me pull her friend's tight cheeks apart. I dug into Anita's asshole with my slobbery finger: although it felt extremely tight, as her pussy was filled by Erik's cock, but my wet fingertip slipped in easily. I thoroughly wandered around inside her deep back door, completely spreading her saliva inside.

Anita enjoyed the fingering with her eyes closed, gently riding her sweaty husband. Her and her husband's hands were completely intertwined, with the happiness of a married couple in an intimate situation. The woman's nipples poked upwards, small drops of sweat appeared on her face. Her hair fell in her face from the mixed movement of riding and fingering, her hips circled on her husband's crotch more and more violently.

I pulled my finger out of Anita's hot, gaping asshole. As my wife continued to hold her friend's bottom stretched apart, the wet, dark hole was clearly throbbing in front of us. It was time to make it mine.

I knelt behind Anita on the couch. We had to adjust our legs a bit so that I wouldn't be pressed tightly against Erik's thigh, but I managed to solve this by spreading my legs wide. I looked at Dia, who was holding Anita's ass cheeks with wide eyes.

I penetrated my lover's bottom with a light moan. Anita squealed softly, but her voice soon died as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sandwich. Her asshole throbbed wildly and hotly around the head of my cock, the usual tight feeling becoming even stronger with her having her husband's cock in her pussy.

"That's really wild...," whispered my wife. Then she became speechless, because with a firm movement I slid deeper into Anita's ass. Now, not only the head but half of my throbbing member sank deep in the asshole of our hostess, who was still trying to relax on the two dicks that were filling her body.

I started moving gently in and out. Anita's sphincter didn't want to let me go, she followed my movements by clinging tightly to my cock. In the meantime, Erik also started to move his hips up and down under us, so we slowly but surely fucked both of Anita's orifices. The initial resistance quickly disappeared, the blonde's butt perfectly accommodated my cock and I could move in and out easily.

"Please," she looked at me with big eyes and her bottom tightened even more against my cock. "Harder!"

I pulled my cock all the way back and pushed it all the way into her trembling body.

"That's it!" the woman hissed.

I pulled back and then penetrated her back door again.

"Shit...," she gasped and closed her eyes again.

Another push.

"Hey, be careful with her," my wife interjected, and Anita's eyes popped out and she declared:

"Don't! Harder!" - Then, seeing my wife's disbelief, she added: "You have to fuck the living hell out of me!"

I started pounding our hostess with full force, the full length of my cock. Now her asshole became really loose, I could easily slide in and out. Below us, Erik also tried to pick up the rhythm, but fell far behind, prodding his wife's pussy. I managed to completely subdue the woman from behind and fucked her the way I knew she liked it: to the balls, with hard thrusts, pulling her head back by the hair.

"More!!!" screamed Anita, which made me wonder what the neighbors might be thinking. But of course I didn't protest, my crotch slapped wildly to our hostess's ass. I even leaned over her face and let a portion of saliva between her half-open, quivering lips. Both Erik and myself snorted and pounded the sweaty bitch writhing between us, who barely reminded us of the good-natured, decent wife of the weekdays.

"Take it, bitch!" - I moaned from close to my lover's face, which she received with grateful squirms and violent contractions. "That's it, enjoy my dick!" I shouted, and she became completely relaxed and her whole body twitched again and again.

My wife had already let go of her girlfriend's sweaty cheeks, now stepped back, leaned against the wall, watching what we were doing. Grabbing Anita's hips, I pounded her through her orgasm mercilessly, penetrating her to the balls harshly again and again. Our lady of the house was purring like a kitten and leaned on her husband's chest. Her bottom took my cock like a loose, wet fist with each thrust.

Erik couldn't take it anymore, I felt his cock twitch in his wife's pussy as he came. It took quite a few squirts before he was completely finished, which Anita received with lustful moans.

Although biting my tongue, I still went on pounding the blonde's ass. Now I didn't have to move in time with Erik's thrusts any more, so I could fuck the dirty bitch with full throttle. With one hand, I pushed Anita's head on her husband's chest by her hair, and with the other I held the woman's arm on her back. I could feel the husband's flaccid cock slipping out of his wife's hot pussy through the thin wall separating the two orifices. My lover's body was completely relaxed and accepted my thrusts idly. Apart from a few small moans, no sound came from her.

So I let go myself, I relaxed my chin so that my own bite would no longer distract me, and I came intensely. Anita's body twitched again as she felt the flood of sperm coming into her bottom. I only let the first two shots deep into her rectum, after that I pulled my cock further out and only let the head in. Her relaxed anus snuggled loosely against the end of my cock, providing the perfect place for my full load of cum.

With a little caress, I ensured that every drop of my semen seeped into Anita's ruined ass. Then I pulled my cock out - the blonde's reddened asshole immediately closed and embraced my juices, only a single drop trickled out and slowly descended towards her pussy, from which Erik's white cum also was dripping.

Satisfied, I straightened up. Our hosts were laying contentedly on top of each other, gently caressing each other's bodies. That's when I noticed that my wife was playing with her pussy in the other corner of the room, reaching into her skirt. I didn't want to disturb her, but I definitely wanted to add something to today's experience, so that we don't just think of it as a simple sandwich later.

I looked around for what could be used. I noticed Erik's beer on the coffee table, which was resting lukewarm, stripped of all foam. I picked it up and held it under Anita's gaping pussy.

"Relax," I said, and my lover, floating in post-orgasmic bliss, didn't understand what I wanted her to do at first. I just looked down with my eyes which made her turn there as well and notice the beer glass. She realized what I wanted, as she smiled and spread her thighs even wider in Erik's lap. As I expected, the sperm leaking from her tired pussy began to drip into the yellow liquid in large drops and began to swim in white spots on top.

"That's it, let it out..." I said and stared at the white drops falling from my lover's labia. "More..."

Anita reached down and helped a little with her fingers. First, she collected the semen from her parted lips and dropped it into the beer, then she reached into her own pussy and gently pulled the juice out. The beer now smelled of fermented yeast and fresh sperm at the same time.

"Now relax your butt!" I ordered her. Anita obediently did so, and we all waited holding our breath for her asshole to open and the freshly squeezed cum to drip out. But the pinky orifice was too closed, not even a drop of it wanted to move out.

"Come here," I said, holding out my free hand. She took it and stood up from her husband's lap. Taking a deep breath, Erik straightened up and looked at what else I was doing with his lovely wife.

I escorted Anita to the coffee table and made her squat on it. Her butt was hanging over the edge of the table, and from this body position, it was easier for the freshly loaded semen to drip out. I quickly held the cup under her asshole, and managed to catch a white streak of sperm quickly streaming out.

"Relax some more!" I asked our hostess, and it really seemed like her bottom was relaxing, and more drops were rolling softly out of her tight little asshole, down on her pussy and into the frothy liquid.

When my juices stopped flowing, I raised the beer glass and held it up for everyone to see:

"To the bottom!" I shouted and shoved it into Erik's hand, who was staring with a surprised face.

"What?" he asked in astonishment.

"You heard right, this healthy... beer-based cocktail is completely yours!" I stated and heard my wife's giggles from the corner of the room. Erik carefully examined the contents of the glass, swirling the foam easily like a perverted sommelier. Then he took a deep breath and sipped into his drink. He swirled the sip in his mouth thoughtfully and looked at us with wide eyes.

"All of it!" I repeated, this time more quietly, and curiously, whether our host would really dare to drink all of the yellow liquid without its natural bubbles, muddy with our mixed sperm. But he did it easily: he took big gulps and one by one, he emptied his glass completely.

"Good job," I praised him fatherly. I fished my cell phone out of my pants pocket and while getting dressed I took a photo of Erik's shocked face and Anita's ruined pussy. "To the family album," I waved the phone.

Erik and Anita looked at each other and then at me happily.

"Thank you for satisfying me today... again...," Anita said, clearing her throat. "I feel much better already..."

"Yes, we are very grateful," added Erik.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "I owe you a debt of gratitude for the chance of fucking this beauty again," I pushed my fingers through Anita's hair and looked at her sweaty face, run-off makeup and smeared lipstick. I would have liked to spit between her lips again, but the charm was already starting to wear off, she was beginning to transform back into a decent, satisfied citizen. Another obscene act wouldn't have suited the situation.

So I just stored the face of the satisfied, happily smiling blonde. Who knows when I'll be able to fuck her this hard again, using all my dirty fantasies, without limits or conventions?

It was in the air that it was time to leave our hosts alone, let them continue their peaceful family life. So I pulled on my clothes and held my wife's hand, on whose fingers I could feel the juices of her pussy.

"Come on, honey," I told her. "At home, we'll analyze whether you liked what you saw."

Dia followed with a lustful giggle.

12