Just A Piece of Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure!" Candice agreed.

"But I'll certainly give you an exhibition," he promised, "If you two will collaborate, John's ideas, your."

"No way!" she said, "I am not going to let anyone fuck me for art ever again!"

"Name," he said, "We'll get photographs," he explianed, "Use a model, a prostitute," he suggested.

"We'll sort out the detail later," I suggested, "What about my own works, landscapes?"

"Crap!" he said and laughed, "No porn is the future, that iconic image," he laughed, "Algy with his pants down!"

We shook hands, Jerimiah said his good byes and then it was just the four of us, like Uni.

I went to the Lap-top turned the camera's off, and fast forwarded through a forest of thumb-nails.

"It was a hell of a show, Candice," Steve said, "Christ, if I'd known."

"But thats the point Steve, there are no pieces of ass," Candice explained, "We are all people, we all have aspirations and dreams, Artists, Housewives, Whores everyone."

"And needs," I added, as I fiddled with the Laptop

"Uh, yes, but." she said.

"Some guy spends his days wages on ten minutes with you," I said, "I mean with a whore, is that fair?"

"Shut up Meadows," Candice insisted, "It's late, take me home."

"We're out of here, " Johno announced, "See you," and as Steve and he left I followed to pay our doormen and lock up.

Candice was sitting on my bed when I got back.

"Did you mean it, before?" she asked.

"What?" I asked.

"A studio together?" she said hopefully.

"Maybe," I sid non committally, "But we're even, we can start again maybe, or I can just buy some of your time."

"Fine, well it's a hundred, Anal is twenty extra." she said.

I found five twenties in a drawer, "Here," I said, she smiled and undressed, leaned over the end of the bed and reached around to stretch her buttocks apart spreading her bruised anus as if she wanted the extra twenty, but I slipped out of my levis and slipped my tool easily into her sopping wet vagina.

"You bastard!" She said, "Let's do it in bed properly," she said, "Like the old days."

"Oh no, you're getting fucked properly madam," I insisted but after five minutes I relented and let her pull back the covers and we went to bed like lovers.