Just Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He assumed his place in front of her kicking the small leather ottoman aside.

He devoured her breast, her rib, her navel. Her belly was... flat. It was still soft but did not jiggle as he nibbled and kissed at her. She had moved her left hand to the back of the sofa but her right hand rested gently on the small mound between her legs covered in her panties. He never imagined orange was sexy but he would never see this particular hue again without becoming aroused.

He moved his mouth to the waistband of her panties. He bit and tugged. His mouth watered. He didn't want her, he had to have her.

She didn't want him to stop. His hands and mouth on her body caused muscles to twitch. Her heart pounded in her chest. He was intent. She held her hand over herself, she was insistent her panties stay in place, at least for now. He moved his mouth from her belly to her thigh. She suppressed a moan by swallowing. She still tasted the saltiness of him on her tongue. He moved a finger inside the waistband of her panties and pulled again hoping to remove them.

"Stop," she said quietly, looking down on him.

"No?"

"You don't have to do that."

"Mmmm. You have no idea. I DO!" He pressed his mouth to her panties and she felt hot breath on her there. She gasped.

"It's not... It's not pretty. It's different."

"They are all different, they are all pretty."

"It's okay. Lets... we can do something else."

"I don't want anything else." He ran his tongue along the hem of her panties licking the flesh along her thigh and although she replaced her hand this time she pressed down triggering an electric like shock. He licked the other side.

"It's not like I don't want you to... You won't want to. Trust me."

He stopped. He sat back. He ran his hands over her legs. She pulled as if to close them, he pushed to keep them where they were. She smiled sadly at him.

"I'm floppy," she said, it was painful to put words to your worst insecurity, even if the words were silly ones.

He stood up and moved away from her and she took a breath of relief. She watched him move naked around the room. He was very tall. His shoulders were broad. He had a thick covering of hair on his chest but it thinned out over the rest of him. He had a belly, he was undeniably older, but there was strength in his arms and legs. His ass was small and pale compared to the rest of him and it made her smile. He moved to the front door and turned out the light. He moved to the small bathroom and turned off the light in there that had been reflecting off the mirror on the closet door. The room was dark but not black, light filtered in the window casting a bluish glow over her. He returned to her and kneeled back down.

"Move your hand," he said. His voice was quiet yet firm. It was paternal. There was no anger in it the way Bobby might have reacted if she had ever been this difficult around him. Fucking Bobby. Ever since her first baby he had declared it "gross" down there. He wasn't going to do it. It wasn't a big change. He seldom had done it before. She looked down at the man so intent to make love to her and complied with his wishes. She wanted nothing more than to please him.

"Leave my panties?" she begged in a whisper that bordered on crying.

"Move your hand," he repeated, still gently but with a firmness that delighted her. Deep in the recesses of her mind or possibly her soul she heard a voice, her voice, begging him to make her, make her do anything, anything he desired, everything he desired. Tentatively she moved her hand and propped her other leg up on the edge of the sectional.

His hands moved gently and slowly over her legs, thighs and belly as his tongue moved over the panties, along the edge of them against bare flesh. He licked higher up her hip than she expected and lower between her thighs than she planned and with each pass she relaxed further back into the corner. With his tongue and teeth he began to almost bite at her through the panties. He was tugging at her lips, her thick floppy folds of flesh. As he did she found her head swimming in a pool of delight and fear.

His hand left her thigh. She felt tightness between her legs as he tugged at her panties. He was moving then aside. He was revealing her. She sucked in a long breath and held it. It felt too good to want him to stop and yes she was sure this would be the end of it.

His tongue touched her gently. It ran the length of one side of her pussy. She felt a release. She gasped. He did it again. Her back clenched. Again, her legs flexed reflexively. He moved his mouth from her and she felt the tugging again at her panties. She rocked her hips and he freed more of her. He licked her again and she squeaked. It was a tiny squeak. She couldn't help herself.

His tongue touched her ass. It twirled about. She moaned and pushed her hips down. He moved it slowly up between her lips. It felt immense as if it was everywhere at once. She felt it inside of her and she moaned again. He was so close. She felt every hairs width of movement as he slowly crept towards that spot. "Oh god." That spot that spot that spot she found herself thinking. So close. "Oh god." She moaned.

She popped. The minute he touched her clit she popped. It was orgasmic but small, and specific, she gasped.

And then he went insane. That was the only way she could describe it. He went insane and he took her with him.

His obsessiveness when it came to oral sex came partly from the mixed up wiring in his brain that also explained his smoking habit. He had an oral fixation and an addictive personality. The skill with which he performed the task was due primarily to the lovely Heather Simms and the Mormon Church. He met Heather in Sociology. She was pledged to be married when her betrothed returned from his mission to Japan. She wanted to be a virgin for him but she also wanted orgasms. They never really dated but instead had a sort of arrangement. Over many, many nights in the back seat of his Trans-Am, various parks, her dorm room and his apartment he learned the skills of cunnilingus. Lost in the night in a hotel looking out on the bay he demonstrated every one of them on the tentative little woman from the frozen north.

He didn't shy away from her large, exposed labia but instead delighted in them. Simply put, he ate her pussy. He took them into his mouth, massaged, licked, sucked, teased, and tugged at them. She squealed as if in pain and writhed uncontrollably. Well, almost uncontrollably, his strong hands on her legs, hips and torso held her in place as she thrashed about.

She couldn't say if it was multiple orgasms, exploding one after another, or a single great tsunami that washed over her and then simply continued to punch her in the lower back painfully rolling again and again through her body.

She gripped her legs just above the knee pulling them up and apart revealing herself to him. She begged him to stop, muttering oaths under her breath. She begged him to never stop, to keep doing exactly what he was doing until she lost consciousness.

Just when she couldn't take anymore he seemed to stop. She forced her eyes open. He sat in front of her smiling.

"You okay?"

"Yes," she hissed.

He pushed her legs closed. It felt good to have a moment to breath. He gripped her panties at her ass and pulled. She wiggled to help him. He moved them down her legs, or up her legs rather. He teased her foot as he pulled them free of her.

"Now put your legs down," he said. She complied. Held closely together she put them down onto the floor to the side of him.

"Now spread them for me." he said. She liked the game. She opened them, now proud to expose her pussy for him.

"Give me your hands." She released her thighs and held her hands out to him. He placed them where her thighs met her hips then moved them close to her pussy. He pulled her open using her own fingers. She adjusted them a little.

She had never felt so exposed in her life. She had never felt so open and willing and trusting in her life. His name started with T. It was a T name. She loved that she couldn't remember the stranger's name.

"Hold it like that for me," he said.

His finger inside of her nearly pushed her over the edge again. She watched him. He knew. He knew how close she was. He pulled his finger slowly out of her. He replaced it with two fingers.

She wanted to close her eyes and come.

She wanted to watch him and not come, holding herself just on the edge for hours, days maybe.

He leaned forward slowly.

"Oh god," she whispered. She knew what was coming.

"Don't let go," he smiled at her.

He touched his tongue to her. Her body began to tremble. His fingers filled her, her fingers held her exposed to his slow, deliberate, torture of her clitoris.

She screamed when she came and despite her promises the intensity of it was too much and she was forced to move her hands. She gripped the small firm sofa. She fought to keep her legs open until she couldn't and then she fought to get them closed. It was futile. He was too large, too strong, too well established. They wrestled. She struggled to push him away. He struggled to stay firmly inside of her both with his fingers and tongue.

She didn't remember it ending just that at some point it did. He was sitting back, his fingers still inside of her as she caught her breath.

"Fuck me!" she begged.

He did as she asked. He pulled her hips until they were off the couch and pressed himself into her. It was glorious. She sat forward to cling to him, to wrap her arms around him, to kiss him. She tongue fucked his mouth. She thrust her hips at him. She whispered profane things into his ear, "Fuck me, Fill my cunt, Fuck your little slut, oh god, your slut needs your cum so bad."

She forced him to the ground without letting him free. For a moment she crushed her foot beneath his ass but she yanked it free. On top of him he took her tits in his firm hands. She fucked him, fucked him hard, she wished she had a cock she wanted to fuck him so hard. He pinched her nipples.

"Harder." She didn't care what he did harder as long as it was harder. He thrust his hips up off the floor and pulled her tits and he growled as he came inside of her and she growled back at him.

At first she didn't hear the knock, then she heard it and ignored it but it didn't seem to stop so she yelled at it. "Hold on!"

She got off of him and stormed to the door.

He lay on the floor and watched her move in a rant. He occupied himself contemplating whether he liked her round ass and the way it parted to meet her thighs better than her full breasts and how they moved as she rocked aggressively on top of him. He found himself thinking he might have liked her smile more than either. She had answered the door with an indignant "What?!" but then turned suddenly into joyful and exultant cooing as she took the tray from the man. He explained that she didn't need to sign, it was already paid for. She carried the tray to the bed, sat it in the middle, and folded herself Indian style in front of it.

"When did you do this?" she asked.

"Before I came up?"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Did I just get the door naked?"

"Yes you did."

"I guess that makes up for not tipping him."

"I tipped him."

"I hope he liked it."

"I'm sure he did."

"You have my brain just... Just KER-PLOW!" she said, moving her hands in a little explosion like gesture.

"I'm sorry."

"No. It's good. It's real good. Are you coming up here?" she spoke quickly.

"Sure."

She poured the wine into the two glasses. "Just so you know for next time, I am more of a beer girl. God, that sucks."

"Just try it with the cake. What sucks?"

"Fuck, that is good! I said next time. There isn't a next time, is there? You said you fly tomorrow."

"Yeah. Late, though. I have a thing in the morning. Do you want to get lunch?"

"I have a lunch meeting," she pouted. He sipped his wine and watched her. With each bite of cake she took a big swallow of wine. She finished her glass quickly and refilled it. "What am I going to do all week?"

"You'll find something to do," he said quietly. She looked up at him. She ran her eyes down his body. He was propped on an elbow. He was naked. His cock was one of those that basically shrank away to nothing when it wasn't hard. It made her smile.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?"

"Saying something and not someone." She went back to eating. The ease of being together was tempered by the realization they weren't together. "Don't take this the wrong way... I shouldn't even say it... I'm going to say it though... I think you are full of shit. This isn't the first time you have done this. It's okay. I mean, it's more than okay. It would have sucked if you were as afraid as I was. Someone needed to take charge. I just don't think... Seriously, you ordered cake and wine... I don't think its possible you made this up as you went along."

"I'll try to fumble around more next time."

"Mmmm. Don't do that." She took another long swallow of wine. She pointed at the cake. "Do you want some of this?"

"Oh yes."

"I meant cake, silly."

"I did too. Lie back." She took another drink and then laid back into the pillows. He moved the tray and approached her.

"I thought you were having cake?"

He reached over and broke off a bigger chunk than he planned on. He took a bite. He still had a substantial piece. "Open wide," he said. He held the cake to her lips. She took a bite. He grinned at the frosting on her chin.

Beginning at her nipple he traced a line down her body in frosting, fudge filling, and cake crumbs. The final dab of icing left on his thumb he pressed against her clit.

"Not this again!" she protested but laid her head back and closed her eyes.

He was soft and gentle this time as her kissed away the mess from her body before gently licking her delightfully sensitive pussy until she moaned gently with each pass of the tip of his tongue.

They made love again, it was slow and sensual. For a long time as he moved inside of her they kissed one another smiling, sighing, and taking comfort from one another.

Afterward she tried to pick up the bed as he retreated to the bathroom. When he emerged she had a twisted contemplative look on her face.

"Do I call housekeeping? We kind of... We made a mess."

"It's not that late. They could send someone up."

"It's kind of embarrassing."

"Come," he said. He picked up the wine bottle. There were still a couple of glasses left. He poured the end of it. "You probably should put on your robe, at least."

"Aww..."

"At least till we are out of the elevator. We have another room, you know."

"Oh!"

"Come."

"Make me." she teased.

"Oh, I will."

As they left her room she grabbed her purse and her carry on. "Do you mind?"

"Of course not."

As they waited on the elevator she held him by the arm. He had pulled his jeans and shirt back on. When they were inside and the doors closed she moved to the far side and opened her robe flashing him.

"What haven't we done? What's the grand finale?"

"From behind?"

"Doggie? Is that a favorite?"

"We have covered my favorites. Just trying to be comprehensive."

"Can we do something I've never done?" she asked.

"Of course."

"You don't know what it is yet."

"I trust you."

"What if I'm a freak?"

"You were scared to death to remove your panties. I think I can handle it."

"I am that tame, am I?"

"I don't know, I guess we will find out."

When the doors opened she nudged her robe off her shoulders and it fell to the ground. She padded down the hallway naked, her ass shifting luridly from side to side.

Whatever it was he was looking forward to it. He gathered her robe from the floor and walked down the hall behind her to the first room on the right, she continued her show. He stood and watched her. Almost to the end of the hall she stopped and turned around and he realized it was impossible to choose between her perfect ass and perfect breasts. She walked back towards him and he got to watch her tits shake and quiver this time.

"You could have said something."

"No I couldn't. I was speechless." He kissed her longer in the hall than he should have. A door opened and a man stepped out. Quickly he worked to open the door as she beat him in the arm.

"If I tell you something you wont think less of me, will you?"

"That's impossible to say. You have to just say it and hope for the best."

She stared at him. She stood there naked, lovely, confident. He was almost certain he was in love.

"I think only five men have ever seen me completely naked and three of them were tonight."

"You should probably get out more."

"Are you going to ask me what I want to try?"

"No, I just figure I am going to take my clothes off and get you into my bed and see what happens."

"What are you waiting for?" she said, jumping a little and coming down hard on the soft bed. "Oh my god, so much nicer than mine!"

"Executive floor."

"Come here, Mr. Executive."

They touched and fondled and kissed and moved against one another and she moved over and around him until she had her knees at his shoulders.

"Is this okay? Not too weird?"

He answered by lifting his head up and placing his tongue on her again. She reciprocated. Afterward he told her that she had in fact wanted his very most favoritest thing. She nuzzled herself up to his chest, wrapped her arms around him, folded her legs into his.

He stroked her hair gently and grinned.

She woke him once in the night. They made love in silence and he fell quickly back to sleep.

He was awake before five the next morning. He almost was. She was gone. He had a long day and he was dying for a cigarette. As he showered he realized he missed her.

12