Just What the Doctor Needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those thoughts made my nipples harden even more if that was possible. Pausing and placing my fingers on them, my eyes rolled back in my head as my touch set off a chain reaction in my entire body. I inhaled and despite myself whimpered and moaned.

Scott never stirred. I ran my fingertips from my neck down my chest, across my tummy, making small circles sometimes and larger ones the next, I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. My breathing started to come in gasps, and I felt the energy starting to build almost crackling through my veins.

There was no way I could stop now. First, one finger brushed up against the waistband of my panties. My eyelids fluttered in the dark as a second then a third finger disappeared south of the waistband. My other hand glided across the silky surface of the panties. Through the thin fabric, I could feel the rise and fall of my pussy, my little protruding clit, and other secrets of my sex. That familiar scent of arousal tickled my senses and my hot wetness made me want to toss off my blankets.

Hesitating for only a second and not letting logic win like it always had in the past. My thumbs hooked under the waistband and before I knew it, I had lifted my ass up and pulled the panties over the flair of my ass. I pushed them as far as I could with my hands and then used my feet to push them down my legs and over my ankles before Scott snored again.

Secretly naked in bed, I felt so wanton. I knew Rachel might say it was a small step, but she had been very encouraging, and I knew she would understand what a big step this was for me. I had shaved my legs before coming to bed and the lack of friction felt incredible as I moved my legs back on forth on the fresh sheets. I had also shaved my pussy again.

Rachel had constantly encouraged this and I had been reluctant. I had argued that nobody would even know, she countered again that I wasn't doing it for anyone else, I was doing it for me. Like always, she had been correct, nude, and hairless I felt so alive and sensitive to my touching beneath the sheets.

Scott snored again, but it didn't matter, I barely even noticed. One of my fingers had traced the outline of my outer lips, opened the engorged petals, then touched my little clit in ways that Scott would never understand. One set of fingers explored my pussy and the other worked its magic on my breasts and nipples.

In my mind, my world became a swirl of reds and oranges mixed with deep blacks as my body and senses rode up and down waves of pure pleasure. My fingers over the past few weeks had learned the combination to my pussy very well. I wondered about the toys that Rachel had suggested and how they would make me feel when they arrived. Rachel had suggested a few interesting things that she thought I would like, but I had held out for a cock shaped vibrator, not too big, but enough to stretch my pussy and hopefully make me feel the way I wanted, very slutty and sexy. After denying myself for so long, I wanted to feel sexy, slutty, and I wanted to be used, to be a really "bad" girl.

My fingers worked their magic, and suddenly I inhaled sharply, "THAT WAS THE SPOT, OMG that was the spot." My senses dialed up about one hundred and my hips took control, flexing and arching my back. I was sweating hard now.

Out of nowhere, I imagined Scott watching me masturbate, his cock in his hand. Other people, I knew flashed through my mind, all naked and all wanting me. I imagined two of the young doctors from work, one of them thrusting deep inside me, the other dangling his cock inches from my face. Scott kept watching, his cock in his hand.

I felt feverish, I was pinching my nipple so hard, and tears came to my eyes. I could see both young men, stiffen at the same time, I was riding the very ragged edge of an orgasm. I needed this, I needed to cum so badly. From the corner of my mind, I saw Scott cumming, I saw his head roll back, and I could hardly stand the feeling building inside me.

I could almost feel the cock inside me, I imagined the one inside me letting out a long steady moan as his body went rigid and I swear I could feel his hot sticky cum flooding my insides. I stopped breathing, my body now convulsing.

Then I could feel a tongue, I looked down and saw Scott, my husband, lapping the still hot white cum from my pussy. My pussy was stretched and dilated by one of the young doctors. Scott buried his face, his nose and tongue covered in the doctor's cum and the juices from my pussy. It was too much.

I exploded. I have no idea how Scott managed to keep snoring, but he did. I felt as if I had been taken to the top of a tall building and now, I was plunging over the edge. Free falling, I fell, and I fell, and I fell, just stopping as the ground rushed up at me. I had never squirted before, but now the sheets were soaked, my juices flooding out of me. My scent hung heavily and sweetly in the quiet of the bedroom. My pussy throbbed.

Scott snored again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said as quietly as possible, what an orgasm, I thought as the waves receded slowly, I was wet from squirting, from sweating, and my whole body was shaking.

I lay there for a long time, still sweating, still breathing hard, as my heartbeat pounded inside my chest before eventually slowing to normal.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep, still naked, and still with my fingers inside me.

Getting naked in bed, masturbating myself to orgasm, and then falling asleep became a regular nighttime ritual. The fantasies took on a life of their own, and friends and coworkers became regular visitors to my imagination. With each passing day, the hunger inside me seemed only to grow.

My days were becoming a blur of working, family chores, working, texts to Rachel, and more and more thoughts of ways to satisfy myself.

Now I was masturbating throughout the day, at work, at home, in the car, and once even on a zoom call. Rachel said that's how she was, the more she orgasmed the more she needed to.

A few weeks later I had another double shift at the hospital, it seemed like I had seen 1000 people that day. Broken legs, sprained ankles, stitches, the day was a blur of blood, casts, and people. My relief was late arriving and afterward, I did something I didn't usually do. I was so tired, and I didn't trust myself to drive. I called and left a message for Scott saying I was staying at the hospital because I had another shift in just six hours. Someone was sick and there wasn't anyone else to cover. Scott was out with the boys, so I grabbed a shower and collapsed onto a cot in the doctor's lounge.

I think I was asleep before my wet hair hit the pillow.

For the longest time, I slept. Deep blackness was all I remembered. Then I dreamt I was sleeping in this room, but somehow, I was aware I was, but I couldn't wake up. I wasn't sure if it was a nightmare or just a regular dream. I struggled to wake up but each time when I seemed to shake off the blanket of sleep I would fall back, and the blackness would return. This seemed to happen over and over again.

Through each struggle I could hear voices, male voices, voices making comments, some I heard clearly, and others were just blurred sounds. My exhausted mind could not register more than a handful of them.

"She has really changed... she was always really hot, but she never did much about it... do you think anyone knows she's here?... stand guard."

Who was talking about me, my exhausted mind asked.

I could feel two pairs are strong hands on my arms, shaking me a little, and then shaking me harder. I tried to respond but my body felt like it was made out of concrete.

More noises and voices again, "She's out cold... what if we get caught?... when are we going to get another chance?... sure, why not"... then more darkness.

Somehow, I could feel my scrub bottoms getting pulled down, through the haze of the dream I remembered wearing the black panties with the lettering "my husband wants you to cum in me," the ones I washed separately by hand so Scott or my boys wouldn't see them. I had ordered two and for some reason, my mind chose now to remember one pair was missing.

I kept them hidden and I was the only one who knew about them, other than Rachel. I was too embarrassed to wear them, I could hear my mother's voice in my mind. Rachel had told me, I bought them to make me feel sexy and slutty, and finally, I relented and started wearing them. Each time I wore them, I was always so wet I had to masturbate, sometimes several times a day. I asked if Rachel felt this way, and she said she rarely wore panties but yes, she masturbated at least that many times some days.

The voices came through the fog, "I would never have expected that... shit do you think that's true?... God she's got a nice body... look she's shaved too, I love that," I could feel hands on my legs, my body reacted on its own to their touching. Fingers and hands seemed to explore everywhere from my painted toenails, up to the waistband of my panties.

This continued for a long time. God how I wished it wasn't a dream, at some point, I felt fingers and thumbs on the waistband of the panties, and I felt that incredible rush of excitement that always happened when someone other than me pulled my panties down.

The sweet scent of my pussy greeted my senses, and I could feel thick fingers on my sex. Not as skillful as mine, they still took my breath away, I felt myself being spread open and one and then two fingers were inside me.

While I was being explored, I felt my top being pulled up, and my arms were being raised above my head. I had stopped struggling to wake up, my body had convinced my subconscious mind to not fight, but to just enjoy the sensations.

I heard my top as it fell onto the floor, that amazing feeling of my bra being released, and I felt strange lips kissing mine.

The face was rough, but the lips were warm and felt youthful. A tongue pried my mouth open and plunged deep into mine.

Another comment from someone, "Her boobs are small, but look at those nipples, fuck they are huge," then there was a muffled reply that I couldn't make out, only a few words were clear, "Going... fuck... her... suck... nipples."

I couldn't make out the rest of the words as I moaned. I felt a strange cock at the entrance to my pussy, at some level I think I tried to stop him. Increasingly though, I didn't want to stop him. Before I knew it, he roughly filled me up with one big push. The first time it hurt as he stretched me. I was only used to Scott and my fingers, mostly my fingers.

In my conversations with Rachel, I had told her how I wanted to be used, I think "trash whore," was one of the terms I had used. Rachel didn't try to talk me out of feeling that way, she said she understood. She says that women should enjoy sex and given how little sex I had in the past ten years at least, she told me that my desires for wild, rough sex were totally normal. I wasn't sure I agreed, but my fantasies about having incredible anonymous sex and wanting to be slutty seemed to be only increasing with each passing day.

"OMG, she feels awesome!!" one of the voices echoed in the room.

"Fuck her hard," the other voice said.

He did.

I felt like I was being jack-hammered, he would pull almost all of the way out and then plunge back inside me, he had no technique whatsoever, just raw forceful power. Each time he pushed into me he took my breath away. I dreamt I could hear screaming; I wondered if it was me.

"Keep her quiet," one of the voices said clearly.

"Fuck that, I love how wild and loud she is, this is insane," the other voice replied.

All the while I was being kissed and my boobs were being caressed and my nipples were pinched and pulled. My body writhed and flexed in response.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHFFFUUUCCCKKK," the guy belonging to the cock inside me moaned and he exploded inside me, the cum feeling hot and sticky as he filled me up.

The kissing guy, moved down and started suckling and biting my nipples, driving me more insane but then he stopped suddenly.

"Hey man, get out of the way, I want to fuck that pussy too before someone decides to check on her."

The first guy replied, "Fuck off, give me a minute, I want to enjoy her."

"Come on, we don't have much time, you suck on her boobs, and let me fuck her."

I felt the first guy withdraw and could feel his cum flooding out of me but before I knew it, a second cock, an even bigger was pushing into me.

He struggled to get all the way into me, I felt like I was being split into two. He didn't have any more technique than the first guy. With a push that almost made me fall onto the floor, I finally felt his balls slap up against me. He was shaved and it felt wild having the smooth-on smooth contact, even if it was just for a few seconds.

I couldn't catch my breath as he pounded me. In hard, out, breathe, he swore, in hard again, balls slapping on my crotch, out, in, again and again, and again.

"Hurry man, she's going to be missed before long," a voice said.

"Fuck, she is so fucking awesome," the guy inside me managed to say between pushes.

Finally, I sensed him tighten and he said, "FFFFFUUUUCCCKKK," and he came as hard as the first guy.

"Shhhh, someone's coming man," a whispered voice said.

Laughing quietly the other voice said, "Yaa, it's me."

"No seriously, shut the fuck up we could get fired for this," one voice said, "Get your cock out of her and help me get her dressed again.

"Hurry, goddamn it, I'm serious."

I felt him pull out and could feel even more cum leaking from my pussy, I felt someone struggling to get my top back on and then my bottoms.

"Fuck man, look at all the cum, her box is all puffy and red, all that cum is going to leave wet marks."

"Fuck don't worry about that, just get her ass up so I can pull the bottoms up."

"What about her panties and bra?" someone asked.

"Just take them, drop them in the garbage down the hall, come on let's get out of here."

I could feel them roughly lift me up, footsteps, a door closed, and then the room went quiet.

Darkness again. My body felt so heavy, I let the exhaustion take me.

Barely any time seemed to have passed.

Then I heard more voices again, different ones.

It sounded like they were calling my name but I couldn't shake off the darkness this time any more than I could for the other voices.

Then I felt a hand shaking me awake. More voices. Finally, the stirrings of recognition.

"Dr. Davidson wake up, Melissa, they need you again, Melissa I'm sorry but you have to wake up." It was a female voice, I recognized it this time. Dr. Jenkins, Nancy, the other doctor who replaced me earlier.

"Who did this to you, Melissa?" I was groggy and didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Did what?" I managed to say with difficulty.

My body was stiff and sore as it felt when I had been working out.

A thin blanket covered my body.

"Did you let someone do this to you?" Nancy asked.

She didn't give me time to respond."

"Sorry we have been overrun; it looks like you had a good time though Melissa."

"Huh," my mind was still confused."

I opened my eyes and heard Nancy say to an orderly, "Can you get Dr. Davidson some fresh scrubs so she can freshen up, we need her now."

The other person left, and Nancy said to me, "It's a good thing I came and not someone else. Come on Mel, you need to have a shower, you smell like sex."

As far as my tired mind could recall, I had just been dreaming. Even more, confused and now awake I lifted the blanket and noticed a huge wet mark on the crotch of my bottoms. The room smelled like sweat and cum.

It had been a dream, I tried to convince myself, I had thought it was a dream. A good dream, but a dream, nonetheless.

"I want to talk to you about this Mel, but the patients are lined up and I'm all by myself, can you work? Nancy asked just as she was paged.

"See what I mean, if you can help, we could really use you," she almost pleaded.

"I think so," I sat up groggily, feeling very wet and sticky.

"Ok, well, talk later, please hurry," and Nancy turned and left the room, and I was alone.

----- end of chapter 1 --------

12