Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to eat something? I think you have not eaten much." Shyam asked solicitously.

Kalpana declined, saying that she did not feel hungry.

"Theek hai. Lekin itni der gaye tumne akele ghar jaana sahi nahi hai. Kahan par rahti ho tum?"

"OK. But you should not go alone this late. Where do you live?" Shyam asked.

"Aap fikr mat kijiye Sir. Main chali jaungi. Mumbai mein toh aadhi raat ke baad bhi ladkiyan akele aati jaati hain."

"Please don't worry, Sir. I will manage. In Mumbai, women travel alone even after midnight." Kalpana replied, not wanting "Sir" to be inconvenienced.

But Shyam would have none of it. Upon his insistence, she finally gave him her address. She lived in a faraway suburb on the Western Railway. Shyam quickly realized that dropping her off by car would take much longer than going by local train.

"Chalo!"

"Let's go!" He said, picking up his wallet and glasses.

"He really cares for me!" Kalpana thought as she gathered her stuff.

She was impressed by his concern for her safety. Her hurt and anger waned slowly, soon to be replaced by warmth and a redoubling of her respect and awe for Shyam. She was in fact totally hooked, even if she didn't realize it.

They took a cab to Churchgate station. They ran to catch the first local train that was about to depart. They boarded the men's first class compartment, laughing and slightly out of breath. It was a slow train, stopping at all stations. Being late in the evening on a Saturday, the train was not crowded. Nevertheless, more than half the seats were occupied. Shyam seated Kalpana on a front facing seat near a window and sat down beside her. He did not want anyone else to sit next to her. They wordlessly enjoyed each other's company. The swaying and jolting of the train occasionally threw them against each other. They didn't mind...

The rhythmic clatter of the train transported Shyam back to his youth when he used to commute daily on the local trains. It had been more than thirty years since he had last travelled in a local train. He remembered how he used to take one of his earliest "conquests" from Grant Road (where she lived) to distant Goregaon by local train and thereafter to Aarey for their assignations. Aarey was sparsely populated then; there were plenty of secluded spots where couples could find privacy. He closed his eyes, smiling...

Kalpana was dead tired, physically as well as emotionally, after a hectic day. She soon fell asleep. She rested her head on Shyam's shoulder and her hand crept into his lap. Shyam was content to let her rest, once in a while indulgently glancing at her. She woke up with a start just as the train pulled into Andheri. She quickly disengaged herself from Shyam and gave him a sleepy smile as she set about wrapping her chunni securely around her shoulders and tidied up her hair. The train still had a way to go before they reached their destination. The compartment was almost empty by now. Shyam moved to a seat opposite Kalpana. Now, he did not have to crane his neck to see her. Their knees kept brushing against each other with the rhythmic swaying of the train. Many times Shyam caught Kalpana staring at him intently, then quickly looking away when she was caught.

The short nap had refreshed her. She started a conversation.

"Aap mujhe station par hi drop kar dijiye. Main wahan se auto lekar ghar chali jaoongi."

"Please drop me off at the station. I will take an auto to go home." Kalpana suggested.

"Ji nahin. Main tumhare saath chaloonga tumhare ghar tak."

"No. I will accompany you to your home." Shyam insisted.

"Sir, waise bhi kaafi der ho chuki hai. Aapko aur bhi jyada der ho jayegi."

"Sir, it is already quite late. You will be even more late if you come to drop me home." Kalpana said.

But Shyam persisted. Kalpana finally acquiesced.

"Tum apne pati se kya kahogi?"

"What are you going to tell your husband?" Shyam finally broached the delicate topic.

"Main unhe samjhaa doongi. Woh samajhdaar hain."

"I will explain everything. He is very understanding." Kalpana said rather mysteriously.

"Thik hai."

"OK." He said.

Although his curiosity was piqued, Shyam didn't probe further. The fact was, Kalpana really didn't know how her husband would react. However, there was no question in her mind about holding anything back from him. She had by then steeled herself for whatever might happen.

When they got off the train, the station was full of people briskly going about their business, even at that late hour. They were now in Kalpana's home territory and it was possible that someone who knew Kalpana might spot them. If Kalpana had any apprehension about being seen with Shyam, she did not show it. They sat close together in the enveloping darkness of the auto rickshaw. The auto rickshaw ride took almost twenty minutes. She stopped the rickshaw 100 meters away from her housing complex. The road was well lighted and there were no pedestrians or traffic.

"Main yahan se paidal ghar ja sakti hoon. Aap ab please wapis jaiye."

"I can walk home from here. Please, you can return now." She told Shyam.

"Thek hai. Mujhe lagta hai tumhe kuchh din chhutti leni chahiye. Kal Srinivas ko phone kyon nahi karti?"

"OK. I think you should take a few days off. Why not call Srinivas tomorrow?" Shyam suggested.

"OK. Good night!" Kalpana said.

"Good night!" Shyam responded.

He watched her hurry home till she turned a corner and disappeared from view.

***

Kalpana's kids and mother-in-law had gone to sleep by the time she returned. Her hubby was waiting up for her, watching a late night English language serial. He had an idea that she might be a bit late coming home, but was now getting a rather worried. Just then he heard the door open as Kalpana let herself in.

"Aao Kalpana! Kaisa raha tumhara presentation? Tumne kuchh khaya?"

"Kalpana welcome! How did the presentation go? Have you eaten?" Kapil asked, taking her handbag and file folders while she took off her sandals.

Kalpana was silent. One close look at her and Kapil knew that something was wrong.

"Kya hua? Kuchh hua kya?"

"What's the matter? Is something wrong?" He asked, his concern showing.

"Aap andar chaliye. Batati hoon."

"Come inside. I'll tell you." She said.

They both retired to their bedroom. Kapil closed and locked the door behind him.

"Han. Ab batao. Presentation theek nahi gaya kya?"

"Now tell me. Didn't the presentation go well?" Kapil asked.

"Woh baat nahi hai. Aur kuchh... Mere saath aur kuchh hua."

"It is not that. Something... Something happened with me." She whispered after a long pause.

Kapil immediately knew that somebody had misbehaved with her. His temper flared.

"Kya kissine tumse badtameezi ki? Kisne?"

"Did someone misbehave with you? Who was it?" Kapil wanted to know.

"Ji... Lekin shayad meri bhi kuchh galti hui hogi."

"Yes... But perhaps I too may have been at fault." Kalpana responded between sobs.

"Kaisi galti? Kaun tha woh? Kya woh Trident ka boss Belekar tha?"

"What fault? Who was it? Was it Trident's boss Belekar?" Kapil flared up.

Kapil had noticed how often Shyam's name used to crop up in Kalpana's conversations. He had sensed that Shyam had made a deep impression on her. He had once in fact ribbed Kalpana that she seemed to be falling for Shyam, only to be met with angry denials from her. He had also heard gossip that Shyam was quite a ladies man and had had affairs with women staffers in the past. So it was easy for him to suspect Shyam Belekar.

"Han."

"Yes." Kalpana whispered.

Kapil's anger mounted. Although he had heard whispers about Shyam's reputation, he was not overly concerned, since Kapil knew that Shyam was now in his sixties and so perhaps was too old for any hanky panky. Besides, he trusted Kalpana's ability to rebuff unwanted advances. Kapil cursed himself for being so naïve.

"Kya usne koi zabardasti ki tumhare saath?"

"Did he force himself upon you?" Kapil asked, his voice shaking with anger.

Kalpana was still and silent for a long moment.

"Nahi."

"No." She whispered finally.

Kalpana broke into uncontrollable sobs, possibly for the fifth time in the day. Kapil extended his arms and she rushed to hug him.

"Shhh...Shhh" He whispered as he rocked her in his embrace, letting her cry her heart out.

Kapil was stunned. Here was his wife of fifteen years telling him that the big boss of Trident had made advances towards her and yet they were not against her wish! That meant that Kalpana was complicit. He felt betrayed. Yet, he knew that Kalpana was the epitome of a faithful, committed Hindu wife, totally dedicated to her husband and family. It was hard to square what Kalpana was telling him with what he knew of her. There must be more to it than what appeared, he thought. I must get to the bottom of it all, he promised himself.

After long minutes, she finally quieted down.

"Ab mujhe sab kuchh shuru se batao."

"Now tell me everything from the beginning." Kapil said.

"Aap please naraz mat hoiye. Meri baat sunne ke baad aap jo sazaa denge woh main bhugtungi."

"Please don't be angry. After you hear me out, I will accept whatever punishment you give me." Kalpana sobbed.

Over the next twenty minutes, Kalpana told Kapil everything that had happened, from the day of her interview with Shyam to the morning today. From time to time, she hesitated, paused, and then continued, slowly overcoming her shame and guilt.

A sharp needle of jealous rage pierced Kapil's heart when he realized that Shyam had actually fucked his wife. Kapil was aghast. He was about to launch into an angry tirade but checked himself as he remembered what he had himself been suggesting to Kalpana for the last several months.

Kapil and Kalpana had a great marriage going. Their chemistry matched and they enjoyed a wonderful and satisfying sex life together. However, after long years of marriage, some monotony had inevitably crept in. Both were adventurous and willing to try out between themselves some of the strange and kinky stuff that they came to know through pornographic literature and blue films. However, of late Kapil had set his heart on having sex with partners outside their marriage, for the sake of greater variety and enjoyment. He reasoned that so long as they stayed committed to each other, there was no harm done... Kalpana had not been enthusiastic about the idea but had eventually agreed, to make Kapil happy. However, to make sure that she did not lose Kapil to another woman, they had agreed that Kapil would not scout for women, and instead try to find compatible couples with whom they could swap partners. Kapil had made a few half-hearted attempts but had not been successful so far. Kapil had also from time to time suggested to Kalpana that if a desirable, attractive man were to make overtures to her, she should not reject them out of hand, and allow the situation to develop further. Perhaps he reasoned that if Kalpana were to have an affair with another man, she would then let him scout for a woman for himself. Or perhaps, like some men, he secretly got a kick at the thought of his wife being taken by another man... Be that as it may, he was confident that his wife would not let anything happen without his say so. He imagined that he would at all times be in control and would be able to pull the plug any time he wished. Kalpana in fact had kept him informed from time to time when men (some of them Kapil's friends) had made overtures to her. She had always turned them down. Given this history, he was completely unprepared to face the fact that his wife had not only fallen for another man but had actually allowed herself to be fucked by him.

Kalpana kept her head buried against Kapil's chest and cringed as she waited for his angry outburst. She was totally unprepared when she found Kapil's embrace tightening around her and felt his erection against her belly. Her own arousal quickly mounted as Kapil kissed her hungrily and fondled her breasts. He undressed quickly and ripped off Kalpana's clothes. He threw her onto the bed and mounted her. His thrusts were harsh and powerful. In his hurry he did not even spread a Turkish towel under her, as they usually did when they had sex during her period. He kept pounding her pussy and squeezing her breasts long after she had had a couple of orgasms and started feeling increasing pain and discomfort in her inflamed pussy and tender breasts. At long last, Kapil ejaculated and pulled out. He lay on his back besides her, staring at the ceiling as he regained his breath. Kalpana had never experienced Kapil being so inconsiderate in his lovemaking. Perhaps this is his way of punishing me, she thought. She didn't realize that the thought of her being fucked by the big boss of Trident had so aroused Kapil that he had lost all control over himself as he proceeded to quench his lust...

"Kya usne tumhe malpue khilaye?"

"Did he feed you malpuas?" Kapil wanted to know.

This was part of a private vocabulary between husband and wife. He was asking whether Shyam had driven her to climax. Once in the early days of their marriage, during the Holi festival, Kapil had fed malpuas to Kalpana. Unbeknownst to her, the malpuas had been laced with bhang (marijuana). They had had the most amazing sex of their lives after consuming the malpuas. Between them, malpuas were associated with orgasms ever afterwards.

"Ji!"

"Yes!" She responded guiltily.

"Kitne?"

"How many?" He asked.

"Ek."

"One." She responded.

"Bas, ek hi? Maine toh tumhe abhi do teen khilaye honge."

"Only one? I must have fed you two or three just now." Kapil said.

"Ji. Lekin unhon ne khud ek bhi nahi khaya."

"Yes. But he didn't eat any." She said.

"Kyon?"

"Why not?" He asked.

"Shayad waqt ki kami thi."

"Perhaps there was not enough time." She said. She didn't have the heart to tell him that Shyam had stopped himself because she had told him to.

"Arre! Yeh to bahut jyadti hui unke saath!"

"Oh! That's so unfair!" Kapil exclaimed.

Kalpana didn't know whether Kapil was being sarcastic or he meant what he said.

Author's Note: Malpua is a heavy sweet dish. All the worst ingredients (health wise) go into its making -- reduced whole milk, refined flour, semolina, sugar syrup, ghee for deep frying... It has a heavenly taste and is thought to have aphrodisiacal properties. When made during the Holi festival, aficionados lace it with bhang for greater potency.

***

"Hey Bhagwan! Kapil ko yeh kya ho gaya hai?"

"Oh God! What's gotten into Kapil now?" She mused.

She was happy and relieved, but also a bit apprehensive at this turn of events. For the past several years, Kalpana had stopped taking birth control pills. Her periods were very regular and they both had gained sufficient self-control to avoid sex during her fertile days. But now, looking at Kapil's re-invigorated ardour, she felt it prudent to go on the pill once again, as soon as her period ended. They were both happy with their two kids and didn't want any more. Besides, what would her daughter think if Kalpana became pregnant again? Kalpana blushed at the thought. Her daughter was old enough to know about the birds and the bees...

Kalpana took ten days off. Kapil too made it a point to return home in time every day. They spent as much time together as possible. They always had a good chemistry between them and now her little indiscretion had re-ignited the fire between them. They had the most amazing sex every night. It seemed that Kapil had forgiven Kalpana. Her guilt was greatly assuaged.

***

One afternoon, Kapil called Kalpana and told her that he was returning home early. Kalpana could well guess what he had in mind. She immediately washed her face and changed into fresh clothes, ready to welcome him. Kapil walked in twenty minutes later.

"Chalo!"

"Come!" Kapil dragged her into their bedroom.

His mother was having her afternoon siesta in her bedroom. She would probably not wake up for another couple of hours or so. The kids were at school, expected to return in the evening.

"Suniye! Mataji jaag jayengi toh?"

"Listen! What if your mother wakes up?" Kalpana protested weakly.

But Kapil brushed her objections aside. He quickly stripped her and made her to recline against a couple of pillows he arranged against the headboard and spread her thighs apart. Kalpana covered her privates with her hands as she waited for Kapil to undress. Although she was quickly aroused by her hubby's impetuousness, she was embarrassed since she was not used to being naked in his presence in bright light. They usually had all their sexual activities in the dim light of a night lamp. Kapil forced her hands above her head and gazed at her open pussy. He saw her pussy glisten as clear fluid slowly oozed out. Her period had ended on the previous day.

In her reclining position, Kalpana could see what Kapil was doing. She squirmed and moaned with pleasure as Kapil spread her outer lips apart and slowly licked her slit up and down. Soon she had to thrust a fist in her mouth to smother her moans, while her other hand was at the back of Kapil's head, pressing him into her crotch. He had to hold her thrashing hips down as his tongue found the entrance to her pussy and he thrust it inside. After giving her a proper, slow tongue fucking, he worked his way up her clit. She quickly hit a climax as soon as Kapil sucked on her stiff clitoris.

"Aanhh...!" A moan escaped her lips and her body trembled in the aftermath of her orgasm. Kapil could see drops of sweat form on her body. Some of it slowly trickled down the valley between her breasts. There was also sweat on her upper lip.

"Why doesn't he do this more often?" She thought as she saw his mouth and cheeks glistening with her secretions...

Memories of their sexual journey unfolded before her mind's eye. Although Kapil didn't have any hang-ups about going down on Kalpana, in practice that happened very rarely. Kalpana on the other hand had grown to love sucking Kapil's cock. She remembered her shock and disgust when Kapil had first asked her to kiss his cock. Still, such was her love and eagerness to please him that she had soon agreed to give it a try.

"It's not so bad!" She had said to herself as she had fleetingly kissed his cockhead for the first time.

She found that she rather liked the scent of Kapil's cock. She was soon giving little licks on his crown without much prompting.

Over the months and years, she had progressed to a point where she was able to give him full scale fellatio, sucking and licking his cock and testicles and on occasion even suppressing her gag reflex, allowing him to thrust it down her throat. She loved the hot, velvety soft skin and the rubbery hardness of his cock. She had grown to love the taste and texture of his lubricious precum as it coated her tongue.

She didn't really like having Kapil ejaculate in her mouth and he too avoided doing so. If once in a blue moon Kapil was unable to control himself, she gamely tolerated his semen flooding her mouth or spraying on her face and body. She took it as a token of his love and a sign of his passion. What she loved above all about fellatio was the feeling of control she had over her hubby when she had his cock in her mouth. Nothing made her happier than the look of indescribable pleasure on Kapil's face as he looked down to see her full lips wrapped around his rod while she pumped it in and out of her mouth. On a few occasions, she had actually climaxed while fellating Kapil, without any other stimulation...