Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rajnath laughed out loud and jokingly squeezed my boobs and said,

"Daughter-in-law! You are very naughty. I will hook you and give you money only. I am happy that a girl of such understanding and cooperative nature is my dear." She is coming to my house as a daughter-in-law."

I was happy to hear this because it meant he was getting ready to marry me into his family and my plan was working. But I wanted to take this seduction to a higher level so that he doesn't change his mind in the future.

Anyway in the meantime I fixed and stitched my bra.

I asked Rajnath,

"I have stitched my bra. Please release my breasts so that I can wear my clothes now."

But Rajnath was lost in the beauty of my boobs. Then he continued to caress and squeeze them, and said,

"Daughter-in-law! Your breasts are so nice. Thank you so much for letting me feel them. Your breasts are so soft and firm, I hope they are delicious too."

Please let me suck them for a while. I know Rajneesh must have loved and sucked them often. I want to know the taste of those breasts which my son is going to taste all his life. Bahurani! Can I suck your breasts am?"

(I deliberately started calling him "Father-in-law" repeatedly; Rajnath also started calling me "Daughter-in-law". But this made me realize that my plan was working well.)

"Father-in-law! You are so mischievous. Your son is not that much. Your demands are increasing. Father-in-law! Just think, what will happen if someone comes to know about all this? I will feel ashamed and it will bring defamation. You will also " It's all my bra's fault. If it had not been broken, we would not have come to this situation. Now that you have loved my breasts so much.

It's okay if you suck at them too. But mother-in-law? Please don't tell anyone about this. Let this be our little secret. You are my father-in-law so it is my duty to serve you and make you happy. But please hurry."

Rajnath gave a squeal of joy and smilingly he thanked me and pounced on my breasts and took one nipple in his mouth and started nibbling it.

He took my breasts and breasts into his mouth and was making gurgling sounds while sucking them. I had also become so sensual now and wanted to seduce him properly so that he does not create any hindrance in my marriage. So I let him caress and suck my erect nipples to his heart's content.

After some time I pushed her mouth away and she reluctantly moved her mouth away.

He said, "Daughter-in-law! You are truly a goddess of beauty. Your breasts are so beautiful. Your body deserves to wear the best clothes. Your bras are so cheap. After marriage I will give you money to buy the best lingerie." My own underwear costs Rs 2500. I will buy you a bra panty set worth at least Rs 5000."

I was happy because it meant that he was getting ready for my marriage into his family. So I decided to seduce him a little more so that he wouldn't hold back at all in the future.

So smiling I said,

"Father-in-law! My bra and panty cost only Rs 500. While your underwear costs Rs 2500. Father-in-law! I have never seen such expensive clothes, because our family is poor. Can I see such expensive underwear? How does it look?"

Rajnath's face lit up with happiness. He happily agreed to show me his underwear. Then he loosened the string of his pajama and removed it. But since he was wearing his long shirt. So the underwear was hidden behind it.

I took it a chance and said,

"Father-in-law! Please remove your shirt also so that I can see the expensive underwear."

Rajnath immediately took off his shirt and underwear too.

Now he was standing only in his underwear. It was made of nylon material and his penis was so erect and raising its head prominently. Since the material was thin and white, I could clearly see the outline of his penis.

I was wishing that I could see the shape of his penis more closely.

I was surprised to see that he was built like a bull. His big shoulders and broad chest made him look like a wrestler, whereas I was expecting him to be an old man. He was stronger than his son. And he looked more fit than his son. I was really feeling shy now.

To be honest, I had planned to get her consent for my marriage and then not have any physical relationship with her after marriage, just to seduce her. But after seeing her big body and big cock trying to get out of her tiny underwear, I thought why not maintain proper physical relations with her.

I thought that after marriage it would not be possible for me to fuck my other friends, and I was so used to fucking that my thirst for sex could not be satisfied by one person. So I thought of properly seducing this old but big cocked father-in-law to fulfill my insatiable sexual needs. I was quite excited by this thought.

I stood there with my face down, pretending to be ashamed. Rajnath took my hand and placed it on her underwear and said,

"Daughter-in-law! Don't be shy and feel the fabric of this. It is very nice. You are going to wear this kind of undergarments after marriage."

(Maybe now he was getting aroused and I was still standing in front of him with naked breasts and allowed him to suck them, this gave him the courage to go further.)

I deliberately placed my hand on his erect penis. Placed it and then immediately took it back feeling shy. But this gave courage to Rajnath and he again took my hand and placed it on his penis and placed his hand on my hand so that now I would not move back.

I could feel his hot and tight erect penis. I wanted to wrap my fingers around the steel hard cock and feel it in my grasp, but I felt shy. So I blushed and said,

"Father-in-law! Please don't do this. Someone can see us. This is not right. Please let me remove your hand."

Although I said all this but I did nothing to remove the hand. Rajnath was experienced, so he knew that I wanted to feel his penis. So she acted innocent and said,

"Daughter-in-law! Sorry I'm hot down there. My penis is hard so you can't feel the softness of the fabric. You can remove my underwear and then you can feel the fabric.. And rest assured, no one else will come here for 2 hours. You can feel it right there."

I had become very hot, I could not control myself. So I took my mouth to his underwear and started kissing the area of ​​his penis, started licking the penis part over the underwear.

I said shyly,

"Father-in-law! You are right." And I put my fingers into her waistband and pulled her underwear down and she moved her legs and let it slide out of her legs.

As I pulled down the band of his underwear, his now erect and steel hard penis jumped out of the underwear. His penis was so big and hard for his age. It was 9 inches long and about 4 inches long.

He was much older than his son but He had an amazing cock. I couldn't stop myself from holding it in my hands and wrapped all my fingers around it. His penis was so big that I could not completely surround it in my hands.

He was clean shaven and his penis was throbbing in my hand. Unlike his son, it seemed as if he massaged his penis with oil every day, hence the tip of his penis was shining.

As soon as I took his penis in my delicate hands, Rajnath groaned loudly and squeezed my breasts. I was looking at his penis and was also moving my hand on its length. Rajnath saw me enjoying the penis and asked,

"Daughter-in-law! How is my penis? You must have felt my son's penis. What difference do you feel between us, son and father? Do you like my penis?"

I shyly lowered my head but did not let go of the penis from my hands and said softly,

"Father-in-law! I am a virgin. We are from a poor family so I cannot bring any dowry, but I can give it to my husband as a wedding gift." I give my virginity in the form. Anyway you are right because I have held your son's penis in my hands, many times. Actually he is young so he is always horny, but I have told him that I I wouldn't let him fuck me before marriage, but to calm his raging hormones, sometimes I let him loose in other ways.

Father-in-law! Your cock is much bigger than your son's and it's also very hard and hot. Your penis feels like it is made of steel. It is throbbing in my hand and it is flexing continuously and automatically. Your penis is not only big but also quite thick. While seducing them like this, I hold their penis in my hands. Was caressing.

When you keep everything around your penis so clean shaven, why doesn't your son shave his private hair? Your penis looks so good because of the clean shave.

Unlike your son, you have foreskin covering the head of your penis. So when I move my hand forward on it, the head of the penis gets covered and then when I move my hand back it comes out of its captivity again. This scene looks as if a big snake is coming out of its hole."

Saying this I shyly hid my face in his chest, but still kept moving my hand on his penis.

Rajnath touched my chin (China). Keeping his finger down, he lifted my face and asked lovingly,

"Daughter-in-law! Your Mother in Law also doesn't like shaving her pussy, whereas I like it clean. Do you also shave your pussy? Daughter-in-law! How do you shave your pussy? Please remove your panties, I want to see a clean shaven cunt. "

I was pretending to be very shy.

When Rajnath understood my shyness, he smiled and opened my jeans, put his fingers in my waistband and pulled down both my pants and panties. Gradually my lovely and recently (for this occasion I had especially cleaned it like the palm of my hand, just before he came home) clean shaven cunt came before his sight.

I pretended to be shy and hid my face with one hand but held his penis in my other hand and my palms automatically moved along the entire length.

I pretended to be shy and hid my face with one hand but held his penis in my other hand and my palms automatically moved along the entire length.

Rajnath was very happy after seeing my pink vagina. My pussy was getting wet and now it was so wet that I could let him fuck me right then and there. But as this was my whole game plan, I was controlling myself with great difficulty, otherwise I had never spent so long with a man without getting fucked while my pussy was wet.

(Though I was happy that now Rajnath was constantly calling me "Daughter-in-law" and I was also deliberately calling him "Father-in-law!" in an erotic tone.)

Rajnath could not stop himself and immediately placed his hand on my burning cunt. Took it in the palm. As soon as he touched my vagina, an electric current passed through my body and I pushed my vagina forward into his palm.

My vagina was very hot and wet.

"Oh daughter-in-law! You are very beautiful and your vagina is equally nice. Your vagina is as swollen as a loaf of bread. Uffff." He took the lips of my pussy in his hands and pressed them. You look like a sex goddess.

I can't control myself. My cock is aching for release. Please let me fuck your smooth pussy with my hard cock and I promise that I will allow you and my son to marry me. Please release me or I will die."

Saying this he looked at me with pleading eyes on my face. I was very happy that my game plan was working out so even though I was shy, I still held his penis in my hand. She said in a low voice,

"Father-in-law! I know your situation because this has happened to your son too many times. I know that being your daughter-in-law, it is my duty to serve you in every way. You are my father-in-law and I have to serve you in every way and make you happy. But I have to give my virginity to my husband, so I can't allow you to fuck me anymore.

You can fuck me after marriage and I will always be there to serve you any way you want. But please don't take my virginity."

Rajnath was very happy to hear this.

Wow "Daughter-in-law! What did you just say? Will you let me fuck you after marriage? Does this mean this isn't our first and last time to have fun? Tell me, daughter-in-law, will we both have sex after marriage?"

The glow of happiness was clearly visible on his face. I nodded and said,

"Father-in-law! I know it is not appropriate for a daughter-in-law to let her father-in-law get fucked, but I have nothing else to do except my body because I am from a very poor family. Being your daughter-in-law, it is my duty to serve you. Body, mind and wealth (body, heart, money) all are yours. I don't have money but I will always serve you with my heart and body. After marriage, this body will be handed over to you and you can use it in any way you want and I will never refuse you."

Rajnath was very happy to hear this. His face lit up with happiness. He hugged me lovingly and kissed me on the lips and said,

"Bahurani! You are very nice. I am so blessed that you are coming to my house as my daughter-in-law. I will wait till your marriage to fuck you.

This Will always be our little secret. But please do something for my present. My cock is too hard for you and is hurting with hardness.

Please give me a release and I will make sure that your marriage is fixed as soon as possible. Please At least give me a handjob so that I can be freed from this erect penis of mine."

I was very happy that my plan was succeeding. To make sure he doesn't hold back, I decided to give him something special. Besides, I myself was burning for release. And I was very horny now. So taking a quick decision, I said,

"Father-in-law! This problem happens to your son too at times. Then he does a 69. He likes getting his dick sucked, rather than a handjob. If you want, I can help you." I can do the same for you too."

Rajnath jumped with joy. He had never imagined even in his wildest dreams that his future daughter-in-law would suck his penis. Kamini's pink lips will enthrall his penis.

He was not able to speak properly and stammered.

"Daughter-in-law! Will you suck me? Oh my god, it's incredible. Even your Mother-in-law has never put my cock in her mouth. I've never been sucked. I don't know how to do 69? Please tell me "We will"

I hid my smile and happiness with great difficulty and took her to the sofa. There I laid her down on it. His hard penis was pointing towards the ceiling like a flag. That was so hard. Then I spread my legs (now both of us were completely naked) and placed them on either side of his face and lowered my vagina on his mouth.

As I had spread my legs, my vagina was now open and the pink flesh inside was visible. Lowering my vagina on his lips, I lowered my mouth on his erect penis.

Holding his hard and thick penis in my fist, I opened my mouth and peeled back the foreskin to reveal his pink cock head, and took it into my mouth.

As soon as I tasted the head of his penis, Rajnath jumped up and tried to push his entire penis into my waiting mouth. I pushed my cunt to his mouth to indicate that I wanted him to lick my cunt in return for what I was doing to him.

Maybe he understood or maybe he was also ready to lick a cunt for the first time in his life, so he also eagerly spread my buttocks with both his hands and started licking my cunt.

This was definitely the first time to do so. His inexperience was evident in the way he was licking my eager cunt over and over again putting his teeth on my cunt and moving his buttocks to push his cock further into my mouth.

I could also easily take his entire cock in my mouth, because I was an expert at it and having sucked hundreds of cocks countless times, I was using my experience to give him maximum pleasure.

Rajnath was rough with my vagina and was chewing my vagina. Her roughness was giving me more pleasure. It was a new experience. He was moaning with pleasure. I too could not stop my moaning and both of us were sucking and licking with great gusto.

It was a pleasant surprise for me that despite being so old in age, he was still holding his composure and had not yet cum. I was very happy to know that he was capable of fucking for a long time.

We both kept doing 69 positions for about 15 minutes. And now we were close to climax. I could feel his orgasm as he increased his pace of licking my cunt and now he pushed his tongue into my cunt and also put a finger in my ass hole and fucked me with his hot tongue. Was fucking.

I was also enjoying his finger in my ass. I had been fucked in the ass many times, so his finger was not a problem for me. Still, she started showing signs of pain from her finger in front of my future father-in-law.

After about 2 minutes of intense sucking, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved his waist upwards and pushed his entire cock into my waiting mouth again.

After some time, his hard penis started throbbing vigorously in my mouth.

Then suddenly a very big and thick ball burst from his penis and hit my waiting throat. I was waiting and hoping for it.

I placed my mouth on his penis and took everything in my mouth and started drinking his delicious and hot semen.

It was a huge orgasm for him and he kept his penis in my mouth for a long time and poured about half a liter of cum into my mouth. His semen was so thick that it started coming out of my mouth.

I easily licked up all that semen and did not let even a single drop go to waste.

On the other hand, as soon as my future father-in-law started releasing the nectar of his penis into my mouth, he took my clit in his teeth and immediately I too jerked and my vagina also started flowing its juice. I had all this fun with my future father-in-law long before the wedding, so it intensified my orgasm.

My cunt kept oozing its juice and his face was filled with my cunt juice. There was satisfaction on my face.

I was completely tired and remained lying on my father-in-law in the same position. Rajnath was licking the inner walls of my vagina. Perhaps he loved the taste of my pussy juice or the smell of a young pussy on his face was so sweet to him.

After some time, I stood up from his face. Father-in-law was smiling lovingly. He took me in his arms and said,

"Daughter-in-law! You are so sweet. I never thought that the vagina could smell so good and taste so sweet.

"Daughter-in-law! you are very lovely. I never thought a vagina could smell so good and taste so sweet. This is the first time in my life that someone has sucked my dick or I have licked a cunt. Your mother-in-law considers genitals so bad, she had never taken my penis in her mouth. Or let me put my mouth on her cunt.

I put my finger in your ass hole and it felt great there too. I had heard and read stories. I have felt this for the first time. Thank you so much for being so supportive and releasing me.

My future father-in-law felt that I had done all this for his satisfaction. Little did he know that he himself had fallen into the trap created by me.

I was still in his arms, so I lifted him from his chest and encircled his arms with my delicate hands and said, "Father-in-law! Thank you very much that you liked my service. I am sorry that I have to give you my cunt." I couldn't let myself be fucked. After marriage, I will always be at the service of my loving father-in-law

... You can fuck me in my cunt or even in my ass. I am at your service." Hearing this, the face of the future father-in-law lit up. He asked. "Daughter-in-law! Will you let me fuck you in the ass? I have never fucked anyone in the ass. -- It would be a wonderful experience for me to fuck your ass hole."

I said lovingly, "Father-in-law! I am a virgin in both my cunt and ass. Your son has the first right to fuck both the places. However, your son has never shown any interest in my ass. So I think he should have the right there. No interest in fucking. Hole. Still I will wait and if he doesn't fuck my ass, I will let you perform the inauguration ceremony of my ass. The son will take the virginity of my cunt and the father will take the virginity of my ass. Will take the virginity of. Please wait till then." Rajnath's face lit up with happiness. He kissed my pink lips hard.