Kanmani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she thought she might pass out or throw up, he finally pulled away, his saliva-coated erection plopping out of her mouth. The suddenness of Ayaan's movements knocked Kanmani off balance and she fell onto the floor— gasping for air. Her bright-pink hair was unkempt and her mascara had dripped down her face. Large amounts of what appeared to be a blend of her droll and his pre-cum covered her face and body, causing her to glisten in the light like an almost-broken sex goddess.

"Animal..." Kanmani protested in mock anger— catching her breath, "who fucks like this?"

"All right— then let me fuck you in proper ways," replied Ayaan, and without giving her much time to settle; he dragged her back to his desk.

In a flash, her panty was gone. Before Kanmani could comprehend or expect his next move, she felt a shrill pain in her love box. With a massive, brutal thrust— Ayaan had already shoved his never-ending length into her wetness. She held the desk with both hands for support or the massive impact of his thrust would have tossed her out of the window.

"Ahhh. Stop here please. Wait..." gasped Kanmani someone had stabbed her pussy. Her mind went blank from the rough invasion in her devoted pussy. All it took Ayaan was one fierce drive— and she was over the edge, "Ayaan please, I can't take another inch of you."

"Take it bitch, take it all" he grunt and his hands roamed, over her back and bottom, on her breasts, rubbing against her nipples. Slowly withdrawing his monster, he almost emptied her itching cunt, but in the next breath— Ayaan slammed his monster deeper in her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God. Ayaan..." Kanmani cried so loud that her voice echoed outside this executive office. A minute later, she landed back on earth, "oh, my— you're tearing me Ayaan."

The violent delights have violent ends. The sensitive bundles of nerves deep-seated in Kanmani sent pleasure receptors on fire. From the hairs on the top of her head to her pinky toe— she was completely stuffed with rapture.

Without wasting any time, he developed a rhythmic thrusting in and out of your wet cunt. Two long thrusts followed by four quick thrusts. And with every drive, Kanmani was flying and spinning— unsure of where he started and she ended. Waves of pleasure rolled over her. Her fingers dug on the wooden desk to gain support when gravity ceased to exist.

"Why then your cunt is giving wet kisses all over my cock, bitch," he whispered and bit her earlobe sharply.

Kanmani yelped working up to another climax. With one hand gripping her hair and the other on her waist, he moved in and out of her. The ferocity of each thrust, the speed at which they penetrated, the erotic sounds of the flesh-on-flesh contact, the jiggling of Ayaan's delicious bubble butt, it all combined into one single, solitary moan that snuck its way out of her mouth, allowing itself to be heard.

"Ahh... Ahhh. Ayaan. Slower— please slower...Ahhh," her moans and cries grew louder. She loses control over her body. Every nerve ending in her screams in pleasure as his thick cock throbs inside of her, filling the void with warmth. She couldn't contain it anymore, she was going to explode.

"You need it harder bitch. Harder and deeper in you pussy," Ayaan chuckled, "You need a hard fuck to clear all these illusions from your brain." He rolled his one arm around her and his thick fingers found her clit, amid his massive piston pumping from behind.

It was indeed a proper fuck, no gentle lovemaking of Anil. No duty full weekend ritual of her hubby. This was wild, vengeance sex. Once her desire was turned on, combustion gave it a life of its own. Once it was turned on it became a raging wildfire, unruly and irrepressible, the type of conflagration that had to be allowed to burn itself out. God, she loved it!

"Ahh. Yes. Deeper, Deeper. Love me deeper, please," Kanmani begged nearly. " Please, please, Please, PLEEAAAASSSSEEEEE."

"Love may blind you, bitch... but lust will cripple you," he replied and flipped her with a hard pull. With his sheared force he turned her to face him— with his monster still deeply buried in her. Despite her intense arousal, Kanmani closed her eyes to shield herself from his intensity.

"Open your eyes," he ordered, "Look at me."

Slowly, a smile curving her lips, she opened her eyes. She hadn't been dreaming, she thought. He was here, with her. She could smell the hay, feel it. She could see the glint of his eyes in the shadowed light. Her smile faded.

"That's it," he encouraged, his voice turned velvety, "keep your eyes on me. Watch me fucking you."

"Ahh God. I've never been fucked like this before. You're going to make me pass out with pleasure," Kanmani cried looking at him. His normally perfect features were shimmering with sweat. Combined with his ragged beard, he looked sexier than ever. In and out, his rhythm was talented and masculine in its taking. Kanmani was entranced with the delicious dimples he developed with each thrust taken. Nothing as beautiful as him-in-her was going to be spoiled by his dirty words.

Ayaan then lifted her one leg from the floor, clutching her thigh firmly, possessively with one hand, "you are mine, Kanmani. Do you understand me? Mine!" Ayaan rasped passionately.

"You're so deep in me Ayaan, deeper than my breath," Kanmani murmured, seeing his face in that intense moment, in pure pleasure, made her tear up. She had no clue why. She just never saw something as delectable as that and she wanted to freeze the moment in her mind so she would never forget Ayaan.

With his ripper cock in her velvet pussy, waves of heat flooded her and butterflies danced through her body. Kanmani threw back her neck, swelling with a sigh, and faltering— in tears, with a long shudder and hiding her face, she gave herself up to him.

Ayaan leaned into her, hard and deep as if he was going to dig a new hole in between her legs. Her heavy tits were resting so nicely on his broad chest.

"You starved my cock for ages bitch," he replied with a silly grin, "now you have to live with it inside you."

"Oh, Ayaan... yes, Ayaan. I want to die with your magnificent cock buried in me..." screamed Kanmani, as Ayaan was drilling her without mercy. Kanmani had pure deepening whirlpools of sensations swirling through her tissue and consciousness— till she was one perfect concentric fluid of feeling, "yes— pound my little pussy with your big cock."

"Tell me who owns this tight velvet pussy?" he inquired, amid his rapid thrusts.

"You Ayaan, You own me. I love being your fuck slut," screamed Kanmani as her velvet pussy made a chilling, crunching, and slurping sound as the bones moved inside her and fused solid again.

Kanmani rolled her hand around his neck and her lips found his mouth. Kanmani passionately kissed him, tickling her tongue with his. She sucked his lips, gently, as though she was sampling nectar on a delicate petal. Then, with an intense urgency— she dipped her tongue past his lips, caressing her tongue with his. Their tongues started waltzing in each other's mouth.

With his tongue on her mouth and his monster inside her pussy, Kanmani felt as if she were burning like a eucalyptus fire. A spectacular and beautiful fire so rich with heat and flames that she was suddenly centered in her own body— like a stacking cup that fits perfectly into the cup outside it.

"Ah, ah, ah, I am cumming again. I'm cumming on your holly cock, you rascal..." Kanmani squealed, breaking her passionate kiss. She had never climaxed multiple times before, that too in such a short interval, "what have you done with my pussy? God."

"Wow. -- What a well behaved little whore you are, my darling," he told her. Her pussy felt like hot butter. Her dripping juices on his burning balls were fueling to his passion, to his vigor. Every cell in Ayaan's body urged him to drive himself into her to the hilt, tearing through her maidenhead, to possess her fully with his cock.

"I love tasting myself on your cock, Ayaan. Oh God," she replied letting him do with her -- whatever he wanted, "please don't leave me ever, Ayaan. I don't even have another hope to cling to, but you."

"No—I won't ever leave you empty," replied Ayaan, lifting her other leg from the floor and staged her over his giant flag pole. Standing and carrying her— Ayaan just tossed her over his monster. Her heavy ass, with its heavyweight, fell each time over his monster and the magnanimously bulbous cock head rubbed magical places in her pussy, Ravi's small penis could never reach.

But Kanmani was not thinking about Ravi anymore. She was not even thinking of this unique position in which she was merely hanging over his cock— like a quivering leaf on a tree. Kanmani was thinking to be alone on an island with Ayaan, with no audience to help discern her feelings. He alone could sustain her. The orgasms would sustain her.

"Oh Ayaan, I think I'm in love with your dick." Kanmani finally confessed digging her nails on his back and then a plummeting shudder ran through Kanmani; she lost vision and her knees buckled. She feared she might weep or gasp, or laugh. But she didn't. She just went limp over his monster cock, on his hairy chest, in his strong arms.

For the rest of many hours, behind the closed door of his executive office, Ayaan taught her everything a woman could know about the pleasures of pure elemental sex, about hunger stirred and needs meeting. He revealed to her what it was like to get fucked like lightning and thunder. And he oriented her with it was to seduce a man like soft rain. She learned that yearning could be a pain, burning hot through the blood. She learned it could be a joy, rushing sweet under the skin.

But Kanmani also taught him much more. Though, Ayaan was still unaware of it — she taught him that there could be beauty, comfort, and hope in life. She taught him that life can be a blessing, sometime.