Kara Lofts and the Badlands Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck - - gonna cum, Sophie - - fucking cumming!" Eve said beside them, taking hold of her shaft and pulling it free of her twat. Sophie rolled over on to her back as Eve straddled her, stroking her cock as she pointed it down, unleashing an almost constant stream of viscous jizz over her huge tits and face, painting the lovely blonde's features with cum.

As first Lex then Eve's cocks finally ran dry, they staggered back, Kara moving round to Sophie and leaning down, sharing some of Lex's thick jiss with her before lapping at the huge ropes of spunk that lay criss-crossed over her huge tits.

They kissed, swapping the cum of both their lovers with each other before Sophie smiled up at her.

"We really need to keep both of them with us," Sophie said.

"I think you might be right," Kara said.

The pair of them looked over to where Eve and Lex sat with dazed but happy expressions on their faces.

† † † † †

At the edge of the circle of light thrown by the campfire, hidden by the shadows of the shrub it lay beneath, something watched the foursome despite it having no eyes. The coiled, thick, gelatinous length of matter moved over and around itself, a clear slime seeming to both aid its movements as impede them as it both lubricated the coils as well as binding them together.

The head of the thing - - or at least the end that was pointed towards Kara and her companions - - shook almost in sympathy as Lex and Eve came over the busty adventurers and it swelled to almost twice its size, now as thick as a beer can, turning an even darker green than it was. It started to slide forwards, the mass of slimy flesh behind it unravelling before it paused as though a voice commanded it to stop. Shaking again - - this time in seeming annoyance - - it withdrew back into the shadows, its coils rolling and slithering back up the mountainside.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12