Karaoke Night and More

Story Info
Friends get together leads to more.
944 words
5
224
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a typical meet up with some friends for some holiday fun. A few couples met at the house for some food, drink, and some games. The house smelled like vanilla and cookies as we prepared for a night of fun and an old school gingerbread house making contest.

The couples arrived and took their places at the table. I could sense there was some competition brewing. John and Avery arrived with gingerbread kits in hand along with Alicia and Max.

We had the extra leaves in the table to make room for the extra guests. It was going to be an epic party; we hadn't hosted anything for a while. Everyone claimed their seats and the fun began.

At first everyone was catching up with the recent gossip and fixing their drinks. The boxes were opened, and Alexa was playing some of our favorite music.

John started requesting some songs and Avery pulled out a microphone and asked Sarah to hook it to the TV for some karaoke fun. The drinks really started to flow as the singing and laughter began. Everyone lost concentration with the gingerbread houses and started dancing.

Max and Alicia broke the ice on the dance floor, as Alicia was grinding on Max to an old Def Leppard tune. Avery grabbed the mic and began singing. As Avery was singing the old classic "Pour some sugar on me", she got on her knees and started unzipping Max's pants.

We all focused on what was unfolding before our eyes. Alicia exposed Max's cock and it was to my surprise nice and thick. Max started to turn red as Alicia took him into her mouth. I looked around the room and John and Avery were looking with surprise as was my husband, Derek.

Was this really happening or was it a dream. I had always dreamed of maybe having group sex, but was this it? Someone needed to make a move, so I got on my knees and stuck my tongue out towards that cock. Alicia moved back and let me take that juicy dick in my mouth.

I had always wondered what it would be like to suck another mans dick other than Derek's. Derek just gave me a wink as I wrapped my lips around that dick and took him as far as I could. It was not as thick as Derek's but not bad.

I licked it from the tip to the balls. When I got a chance, I backed off of his cock and started licking his balls. They were a little tight at first but loosened up and I sucked each ball and slid my tongue down towards his hole.

Max was groaning with pleasure as I saw Alicia start to suck on his nipples. I teased Max with my tongue from his balls over his Gooch as he whelped with pleasure.

Derek was starting to get jealous and draped his dick in Alicia's face. Alicia looked up at that cock and Derek slapped her a little bit with it and I could see he was dripping with desire. Alicia took him into her mouth all the way to the balls. Derek's head rolled back with surprise. Was this really happening I thought, Derek loosened up and actually exposed his cock to another woman.

Max rolled me onto my knees and slapped his cock on my pussy lips. I could feel he was rock hard, and the head of his cock was pressing against my aching pussy. "Stick it in", I said as I saw Alicia spit out Derek's cock in excitement.

I felt Max's cock plunge into my pussy and start to bottom out as he thrusted back and forth. I looked back and to my surprise I saw Avery pushing John towards Max. I felt some pressure on my other hole as John pressed his finger against my other hole as I was bent over on all fours.

I heard John whisper to Max and suddenly Max pulled out of me and rolled me to the side. Max laid on his back and told me to get on his cock. I sat on Max's cock and started riding him again as I felt pressure on my other hole.

I slightly looked back, and it was John pressing his cock against me. I felt him slap his cock on my other hole and slowly enter me. It felt like a dream, I had never had 2 real cocks in me. I started to moan with pleasure. They both kept rocking back and forth and I felt a sensation like I had never felt before.

I screamed with pleasure as they both fucked me. As I looked to the side, I saw Derek was fucking Avery's tits with his thick cock. She had her tits smashed around his cock and he was pushing it all the way through her white creamy tits until she licked it with the tip of her tongue.

As I watched Derek get his pleasure, John and Max both blew their loads at about the same time in me, but I had already come a while ago with excitement. After they finished, I could barely stand. I thought to myself, I had just had 2 nice cocks penetrate me and it felt so good. I had cum running out both holes.

I looked over and Derek was just finishing himself on Avery's tits. What the fuck just happened; I couldn't believe it. Could this be a regular thing? I couldn't get over the satisfaction I got and feeling of fullness.

We all showered up quick and the party went on.