Karla Returns

Story Info
A sequel to "Spanking Karla".
2.4k words
4.61
103.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,581 Followers

author's note: it's amazing how i didn't plan for this one to even have a second part... but thanks to a great idea sent to me (unfortunately anonymously so i don't know who to thank), we now have a third as well. So thank you to my anonymous feedbacker, i loved your idea and i hope i did it justice!

------------------------------------------

It appeared that the last brutal beating of her ass, when Professor Daren had broken the yardstick as he spanked her mercilessly with it, had cured Karla of her desire for him. For a little bit at least, he figured he probably had about as long as it took her ass cheeks to return to their normal creamy color before she'd come looking for him again. He didn't fool himself into thinking that she wouldn't, like he had last time, she was obviously addicted to the roughness... and despite his worry that someone might find out and that he'd lose his job, he couldn't help but look forward to the next time she'd be approaching him. After the last time, he'd started to do some research online, and now he was prepared: he now kept a paddle in his desk that had holes in it spelling out the word "SLUT". If she decided to approach him again, she was going to get a bit of a surprise.

For about a week, she wore fairly normal clothes to class, although her skirts were still way too short. She still bent over on her way up the stairs, letting him see that there were still bruises across her ass, long stripes from where the yardstick had really bitten into the tender curves of her flesh. Still, it didn't seem to bother her at all, her eyes flirted with him as he gave his lectures, and she still didn't wear a bra under his shirt.

The next week though, as soon as he saw her he knew she was going to approach him after class. Her hair was in two long braids, making her look like a slutty Pippi Longstocking, her tube top was barely a strip of fabric across those gorgeous creamy bouncy breasts - with the white fabric her nipples could be clearly seen as they poked out at him. The pleated blue skirt barely covered her asscheeks even standing, and as it rippled around the smoothness of her pale thighs anyone watching could see glimpses of her firm ass and occasionally the pinkness of her pussy. Daren wondered how she'd managed to get across campus without being raped or mobbed by a group of angry girls branding her a slut. The most amazing thing, was that no one in the class seemed perturbed by it, although she did garner the attention of most of the males as she made her way up the stairs to her usual seat. But as he started the day's lecture, the whole class had all their attention focused on him.

Once seated, the hem of the tiny skirt barely touched the seat, and all she had to do was spread her legs an inch to allow him to see her pretty pink pussy. Of course, she didn't keep it at that inch. As the lesson continued her legs got wider and wider as his eyes constantly roamed the classroom to come back to rest of the pretty pink between her legs. Finally, her thighs were spread so wide that her pussy lips were actually spread apart as well and he could see the wetness gleaming on her pink flesh. Fifteen minutes till the end of class, she reached into her bag and pulled something out. Daren was shocked to realize that it was a long dildo, complete with veins, ridges and balls, extremely realistic looking. The slutty vixen slowly began pushing it into her pussy, giving him the most amazing view of her pussy hole opening up around the rubber cock, stretching wide to take it all in. Never taking her eyes off him, she started pumping the fake dick in and out of her hot hole, slippery wet as it slid in and out of her. Lowering her tube top with her other hand, she pinched the hard pink nipple with her fingers, caressing the pale white flesh of her breast as she fucked herself with the dildo.

Daren couldn't believe her eyes. Anyone in the classroom could look back and see her with her boobs hanging out, the thick dildo pumping in and out of her pussy as she masturbated in the back of his classroom. Either she didn't care, or she was the most daring slut he'd ever met... or maybe she got off on the danger. Whatever, she had his dick completely hard and leaking pre-cum as usual.

Just a few minutes before the end of the lecture, Karla finally came, her lips parted and eyes a little glazed as her body convulsed on the rubber cock. Pulling it from her pussy, she licked her juices off of the fake dick before putting it back into her purse and pulling her tube top back up over her breasts as he dismissed the class. Only then did a few of the guys look back at her wistfully, trying to catch her attention. She ignored all of them and fiddled with stuff in her bag until everyone had left the room. Daren just stood behind his desk, watching her as she played the innocent student looking for something in her bag. Her brazenness was unimaginable, and he wondered what kind of havoc she'd caused in high school, or if this was a more recent thing.

When the room was empty, except for the two of them, the irrepressible redhead grabbed her things and skipped down to stand beside him; breasts bouncing prettily as she moved quickly down the stairs.

"Hi Professor Daren," she said, but then he interrupted her before she could get any farther.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" his voice was harsh, angry even, and she took a step back looking very surprised.

"Doing?" voice full of sweet innocence, it was a little hard to pull off with her body barely covered like that.

"Doing in my classroom dressed like that. Doing whenever you come and tease me with your slutty little body. Just what do you think you are doing dressing and acting like a whore for me." His eyes were hard as stone as he glared at her, even as his dick was tenting his pants.

Karla dropped her bags and bent over his desk, her ass completely uncovered because her skirt was so short, "Please Professor, don't be angry at me! I'm just a dirty slut, and I want you so bad... I'm sorry I tease you like I do, but I just need you to punish me... I can't help myself." She was pouting and pleading prettily, big green eyes and the braids making her look years younger than her actual 18 years.

"Well, if you want to be treated like a real slut, that's what you're going to get," he almost couldn't believe how harsh and menacing his voice sounded, he hadn't realized that he had this cruel person in him, but he was really looking forward to causing her a harsh amount of pain before filling her needs. "Take off your clothes."

As the pretty redhead quickly straightened and rolled the tube top off and shed her tiny skirt, he reached into the desk drawer and pulled out the paddle, turning it so she could clearly see the word "SLUT" on it. Her eyes got very big and wide, and she looked up at him with anticipation and fear as she bent her pale, sweet body back over his desk. It was a very pretty picture, with her braids on each side of her face, soft breasts hanging like heavy fruit, ass high in the air with her legs slightly spread.

SLAP!

Karla's body jerked as the first hit came down, a large red print appearing on her ass as the flesh jiggled with the impact. In the middle of the reddened flesh, standing out stark and pale against the bright print, was SLUT. Daren brought the paddle down hard on her other cheek, making her whimper as the paddle slammed into her ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

In a frenzy, Daren started really laying into her ass, hitting her over and over until there wasn't any part of her ass that was able to show the word SLUT, her entire ass was a burning glowing red. The pretty teen was no longer propped up on her forearms either, instead her head was buried onto her arms, a good portion of her upper body resting on the desk as she sobbed. Finally Daren stopped, her legs were quivering with the effort of holding her abused body up.

Stepping back, he watched as she turned her head, looking at him through tears, pleading for her release. Instead he told her, "Sit on the desk." Moving carefully, she turned and sat down on the desk, letting out a small cry as her weight was put onto her burning ass. She wriggled a little, trying to get comfortable, but Daren had made sure that wasn't going to be possible. Chances were, she wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for quite a long time.

Impassively, Daren looked at her tearstained face, he pushed the braids behind her shoulders and placed the paddle beside her on the desk. Drawing back his hand, he slapped her right tit, and she jumped and then wailed a little as her weight came back down on her pain-filled ass. He slapped her left tit, knocking the creaming globes around on her chest a little. That wasn't what he was really after though. After a few moments of watching her breasts bounce at the impact, nipples diamond hard as he abused her body, he stopped.

"Lay back and spread your legs, hold them open for me." Flat on her back and completely naked on his desk, the subdued redhead put her hands behind her calves, holding her legs straight in the air in a wide "Y".

SMACK!

Daren's hand came down on her wide open and vulnerable cunt. Karla cried out and her hands immediately left her calves and went to cover her pussy. Viciously, Daren slapped the portion of her ass that was visible, making her cry out again in pain.

"I said, hold your legs open," his voice was merciless and cruel, and tears smarting in her eyes, she obeyed.

SMACK! SMACK! SLAP!

His open hand came down hard on her pretty pussy, over and over again. Now he could see her face as she gasped and whimpered, tears running from her pretty eyes as he slowly turned her pussy the same deep red as her ass. Throughout all of it her pussy got wetter and wetter, his hand became covered with her juices as he slapped her. He made sure to hit her clit almost every time, causing her to jolt and jerk on the desk as the tender nub was abused. She was sobbing openly again by the time he finished, her knees were bent and her breasts were heaving as she cried out.

SMACK!

One final vicious blow to her open cunt, and he stopped, pulling out his dick. With one brutal thrust he pushed his entire dick into her abused flesh, stretching it painfully. Her pussy felt hot and burning around his dick, throbbing as it encased him in soft wetness, and he groaned at how good it felt. Karla was crying out again and squirming as he started to thrust in and out of her burning pussy, he couldn't believe how wet she was after all the abuse he'd put her through. The brutalization of her pussy had him harder than ever, and she was soaking even so.

As he really started pounding his body against her red pussy, she started pleading with him, "OH... Oh God... please Professor, it hurts, it hurts too much... Oh my poor pussy, please Professor, fuck my ass!!! Oh.... please fuck my ass Professor... Oh it hurts.... Please fuck my ass!"

"Shut up slut," he started driving deep, bruising her pussy further with every hard thrust, "You dirty whore, you asked for it, now take it." He was really slapping against her flesh, brutally abusing her poor cunt as he fucked her hard.

Karla's voice rose as his dick stretched her brutalized cunt, "OH GOD! OH GOD I'M CUMMING PROFESSOR!! OH GOD IT HURTS!!! OH GOD I'M CUMMING AND IT HURTS SO BAD!!!!!"

She was squirming again, trying to get away as the painful orgasm flowed over her. Finally, fed up with her struggles, he pulled out of her and yanked her body to the edge of the desk, turning her over. A second later he had his dick buried in her tight ass, groaning as the juices of her pussy barely lubricated his entrance and she was crying out again in pain as he ravaged her body; now his groin was slamming against the bruised flesh of her ass. Between the pain of his balls slapping against her pussy, his body pressing against her glowing ass, and the stretching of her tight ass, Karla's orgasm shot higher and she wailed as he rode her hard, painful pleasure filling her whole body.

Daren just pounded her, uncaring of her state of being as his entire body was focused on one thing, spilling his boiling load in her tight ass. Her cries of pain and pleasure, and the fact that her ass was convulsing around him as she rode out wave after wave of her orgasm, finally brought him off. Slamming hard into her one last time, his body pressed down on hers painfully as his dick was buried its full length into her ass, hot cum spilling into the dry passage as she rode out the very last of her intense orgasm. Daren thrust a little a couple more times, causing her ass to clench and milk the last of his cum from his dick.

He lay on top of her, cheek resting between her shoulder blades, until his dick was completely soft in her ass. Finally he pulled out and tucked his dick into his pants. Karla just lay prone on his desk, panting for breath, her ass and pussy were glowing red, but her juices from her pussy had leaked all over her inner thighs. Daren gave her ass one last smack as he walked away, it made her jump and her ass clenched, forcing a small stream of cum out of the hole to run down over the red lips of her pussy. Placing the "SLUT" paddle in front of her face, Daren left the classroom, the exhausted but fulfilled redhead still lying bent over on his desk.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,581 Followers