Katherine Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

'Ah, of course, tell me about that time please.'

'Although I had no idea what it was I knew from the way she went about getting me aroused that time that she had something different in mind, something planned. She kept me waiting even longer than usual, getting me even more steamed-up. When I felt I just couldn't take any more she told me what she wanted She said. 'I want to know what it feels like, what it feels like to have it inside me, and especially what it feels like when you come.' And what happened next confirmed my suspicion that she had planned the whole thing.'

'How?'

'First I must explain that although the hall was used by all sorts of people, for a variety of activities, on one wall the ballet teacher had got them to install a short length of exercise bar, and so the girls could check their movements, there's a full length mirror behind it. Belinda took my hand and led me down to that end of the hall, then, facing the mirror, she bent forward and put my hand up between her legs. I could feel her, her pussy I mean, there was nothing between it and my fingers, and it was wet, warm and wet.

As I had previously seen the low shimmer from her tights I was confused, confused but thrilled, she told me later that she had carefully cut the crotch out of them, so we wouldn't have to waste time getting her dancing gear off.'

'Smart girl.' Katherine said with a low chuckle. 'She not only knew what she wanted and how to get it, she also didn't want to risk giving you time for any second thoughts.'

'I still had a few of those, but they vanished when she positioned herself. Holding on to the bar with both hands, she spread her legs wide apart then bent herself even lower, and as she lifted her arse she said. 'Do it this way Craig.'

'Was she good, I mean as a virgin performer?'

'Well by then I was so steamed up I don't think it would have mattered whether she was or not, but yes she was. But even though I was as wound up as I was and I was very tempted to simply use her to get myself off as quickly as possible, I didn't. At that stage I only suspected it was her first time, I didn't know for sure, but even so I wanted to make it good for her too.

Her pussy was incredibly tight and if she hadn't been so aroused, so wet, I might have had trouble getting fully inside her, but after a bit of effort I did. Then I held myself there while I reached one arm around her and found her clit, gently rubbing it as I began to move my cock slowly back and forth.

She started squealing with delight almost immediately, then as what my fingers and cock were doing steadily increased her excitement, her cries turned to moaning gasps and she tried to force me deeper by pushing herself back at me. Her first climax came remarkably quickly, and I ignored what was going on inside myself, just continuing what I had been doing until I felt its impact waning. Then, recognising that any more direct stimulation of her clit might start irritating her, I gripped her hips with both hands, and finally started to fuck her.

Her reaction was immediate and amazingly powerful. She started to push herself even more forcefully back on to my cock, crying. 'Yes! Oh yes, that's what I want now! Get it deeper inside me! Do it harder, much harder!'

By then I was more than happy to do what she wanted, and felt her body opening up for me as I began to thrust deeper. Although the passage itself became less constricted her pussy's grip of my cock still remained incredibly tight but I gave her at least one more orgasm before mine hit me and she had another as I began pumping semen into her. Then when we were finally done she told me how wonderful the experience had been. 'Even through everything else that was happening to me I could feel you coming.' she said excitedly. 'I could actually feel your jism squirting into me!'

'You like to know that, do you?' Katherine asked, her voice bringing me back to reality.

'I suppose so, but I'm not sure why.'

'Maybe it confirms your climax is actually as strong as it feels it is to you.'

'Yes maybe that's it. Or maybe it's a way of letting me know the woman got as much out of it as I did.'

'Whatever the reason, I'll remember you like that. And I like your fantasies about Belinda, thank you for sharing some of them with me. But now, how about concentrating on reality for a bit.' she added before turning to kiss me.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers