Katie's Craving

Story Info
Married mother finds herself craving young men.
26.1k words
4.54
478.7k
435
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

Note: This story is a collaboration between me and the writer known as SA222. The first three chapters are written by him, the fourth and future installments by myself. With input and suggestions from him. Hope you enjoy.

*

1

"So your mom is definitely coming?" Brett asked.

"Yes. She second-guessed herself a couple days ago, but she reassured me this morning that she would chaperone us. My dad thinks that she really needs a vacation and a few days away from the baby, so he's been talking her into going. She will be cool as long as we respect the condo," Chris replied.

"Yeah, we are definitely going to be rowdy. Spring break dude!" Brett replied enthusiastically while he drove the two friends back from school to Chris's house.

Brett was extremely excited to hear that Mrs. Jones was definitely coming on their trip because, like all of Chris's buddies, Brett was in love with Chris's hot mother. He had assumed it was a long shot for her to come to the condo because of the new baby she just had. If Mrs. Jones couldn't have gone, then the boys likely wouldn't have been able to go to the beach overnight at all, due to not having a chaperone to accompany them.

A group of their friends got a beach condo for the first weekend of spring break, but they weren't allowed to go without a chaperone. Since Mr. and Mrs. Jones were the coolest parents of the bunch, they all decided to ask them to accompany the crew on the vacation. Mr. Jones couldn't go because he has a bike race that weekend. He's big time into cycling and wouldn't miss the race for anything, so that left the option up to his wife only.

Brett was actually allowed to go without a chaperone, being 18 and a senior in high school, but the rest of the group was not allowed to go per their parents without parental guidance despite being 18 year-old seniors. The Jones's certainly weren't going to let Chris go unsupervised.

Ever since Brett became friends with Chris many years ago back when they played little league together, he had always been in love with Chris's mother, Katie Jones, and he was now ecstatic about the potential opportunity to hang around her wearing a bikini.

"Well, we can be rowdy, just don't go overboard," Chris said cautiously. Chris knew that his friends, especially Brett, could be trouble if they wanted.

"Man, I can't wait to stare at your mom in a bikini," Brett said with a wide grin.

"Shut the fuck up man. I'm tired of you guys giving me shit about her. I'm actually not glad she's coming because you assholes will be flirting with her all weekend," Chris said rather miffed. He was used to getting teased about his mom, but lately it had gotten bad.

First off, Chris was getting older and thinking about sex more, and he hated the idea that his friends thought about his mom the way he thinks about other hot girls. His friends always watched porn and stuff like that, so he knew they had impure thoughts going on.

Secondly, he felt used a lot of the time because his buddies would just come over to see his mom. This recent spring break plan was a typical example. The whole group was pressuring him to ask his parents to chaperone the trip, and he heard a couple of them make little jokes about getting his mom into the hot tub.

"Dude, relax man. No reason to get pissed. I wouldn't care if you called my mom hot," Brett said.

"You would if your friends told you all the time. I'm sick of it, and I don't like all you perverts being around her. If she only knew what you guys say about girls."

Growing up, kids would always make comments about his hot mother. She was very active with PTA at school, church, and cheering on Chris at sporting events, so the boys were accustomed to seeing her around. She used to be a cheerleader, so it came natural for her to sit in the bleachers and cheer her oldest child and his teammates on. She also used to drive them to and from practice nearly every day in her mini-van.

Katie Jones is an all-star mom no doubt. Her personality has this sweet aura that draws a lot of people towards her. It seems like she's happy all the time and always secure about where she was and where she is going. She exhibits confidence and intelligence, but at the same time she has this naïve nature to her personality that gives off a hint of vulnerability.

While her personality was a huge drawn for men and women alike, her most important features that garnered attention were her looks. She is hot. Katie is average height, standing at 5'6" and 125 pounds. She is a natural blonde and wears her hair down about six inches past her shoulders. At 38, she is young and sexy for a mom.

She is not one of these prissy, stuck up women. She is extremely cute and fun, and would always hang round with the boys, whether it was playing sports out in the back yard, playing video games, or watching movies. She isn't a tomboy by any means, but she had five brothers growing up, so she is used to hanging out with boys.

Katie's body is simply astounding. She is a very curvy woman, as if she was created from a cartoon sketch. She was blessed with a big chest, and having three kids only made it bigger. She had always worn 34D sized bras, but after her recent pregnancy she was currently wearing DD's. Her ass has always been outstanding, and it seemed like the pregnancy only made it more succulent. It's remarkable how great she looked currently, even after having a child no more than four months ago.

Frank and Katie never thought they would have a third child after their second one Catherine. Two was plenty for them. However, a little more than a year ago they were surprised to find out that Katie was pregnant again. While it was certainly a surprise, they were very excited.

Brett turned down Chris's street in Suburbia and pulled up to the curb in front of his two-story house to drop him off.

"Thanks for the ride home from school, man. Are you sure you don't want to go to the movie tonight?" Chris asked as he gathered his backpack. Chris and his two friends Steven and Doug were planning on smoking some pot and going to watch a movie at the theater later on.

"No, I have relatives in town tonight so I have to stay home," Brett replied.

"OK, well don't forget we're playing basketball tomorrow after school, and you're welcome to come over for dinner after that. My dad is cooking a big meal," Chris said as he got out of the truck and closed the door.

"Sounds good," Brett replied through the open window. "Tell your sexy mom I said hello."

"Asshole!" Chris said as he reached into the car and sucker-punched his friend on the arm as they both laughed.

Brett drove off as Chris trotted up his driveway towards the garage door. He took off his shoes before entering the house because he didn't want his mom scolding him about ruining the new carpet.

He opened the door from the garage and walked inside, which was the laundry room, and nearly jumped out of his skin. There in front of him was his mother wrapped in a small towel, bending over and pulling clothes out of the dryer. His eyes involuntarily were drawn to the back of her legs before they trailed up to where the bottom of the towel slightly lifted up due to her bending position. His view was from the side and he could see where the curve of her ass cheeks peeked out. He knew that if he were directly behind her he would have a view that only her husband should see.

"Hey hon," she said as she straightened up with a pile of clothes in her arms. She also had a towel wrapped around her blonde hair, obviously just out of the shower. Her tits were barely contained by the little towel. His heart was beating fast.

"Mom!" he yelped with a distraught look on his face.

"What?" she replied a little shocked.

"Why are you walking around in a towel? My friends could have been with me!"

"I'm sorry hon, but I just got out of the shower and I needed to get this load of laundry. I'm running low on clean clothes right now."

"Yeah, but..."

"I'm sorry," she said again. "If your friends are with you, then you need to knock or go through the front door. You know that I sometimes change in here and have my bras and panties lying around. They shouldn't be coming through here anyways."

"Just please don't walk around the house unless you have clothes on," he said walking past her and towards the stairs. When he got to his room he sat down on the bed and tried to calm down. He was a little confused at his reaction to seeing his mom in a skimpy towel. Was he angry because he was protective of her, or was it because he is finally noticing the sexual female being that she was, which made him uncomfortable?

He had to admit that his friends are correct. She is hot. The vision of her legs as she bent over reaching in the dryer was stuck in his sight. His mom had went through a period of time after having Julie where she looked pale and worn down, but lately she has gotten her tan pigment back, and due to her resuming exercise, her body looked back to being tone again.

Eventually Chris lay down on his bed and dozed off with the image of his sexy mom in his mind. He thought he was going crazy.

"Asshole!" Chris said as he reached into the car and sucker-punched his friend on the arm as they both laughed.

Brett drove off as Chris trotted up his driveway towards the garage door. He took off his shoes before entering the house because he didn't want his mom scolding him about ruining the new carpet.

He opened the door from the garage and walked inside, which was the laundry room, and nearly jumped out of his skin. There in front of him was his mother wrapped in a small towel, bending over and pulling clothes out of the dryer. His eyes involuntarily were drawn to the back of her legs before they trailed up to where the bottom of the towel slightly lifted up due to her bending position. His view was from the side and he could see where the curve of her ass cheeks peeked out. He knew that if he were directly behind her he would have a view that only her husband should see.

"Hey hon," she said as she straightened up with a pile of clothes in her arms. She also had a towel wrapped around her blonde hair, obviously just out of the shower. Her tits were barely contained by the little towel. His heart was beating fast.

"Mom!" he yelped with a distraught look on his face.

"What?" she replied a little shocked.

"Why are you walking around in a towel? My friends could have been with me!"

"I'm sorry hon, but I just got out of the shower and I needed to get this load of laundry. I'm running low on clean clothes right now."

"Yeah, but..."

"I'm sorry," she said again. "If your friends are with you, then you need to knock or go through the front door. You know that I sometimes change in here and have my bras and panties lying around. They shouldn't be coming through here anyways."

"Just please don't walk around the house unless you have clothes on," he said walking past her and towards the stairs. When he got to his room he sat down on the bed and tried to calm down. He was a little confused at his reaction to seeing his mom in a skimpy towel. Was he angry because he was protective of her, or was it because he is finally noticing the sexual female being that she was, which made him uncomfortable?

He had to admit that his friends are correct. She is hot. The vision of her legs as she bent over reaching in the dryer was stuck in his sight. His mom had went through a period of time after having Julie where she looked pale and worn down, but lately she has gotten her tan pigment back, and due to her resuming exercise, her body looked back to being tone again.

Eventually Chris lay down on his bed and dozed off with the image of his sexy mom in his mind. He thought he was going crazy.

After a short nap, he woke to a raging hard-on in his shorts. He looked up and saw that his mother had walked into his room, now fully clothed.

"Honey, are you going to be hungry for supper?" she said as she started picking up his dirty clothes.

"No mom! I'm trying to sleep," he snapped as he rolled over away from her, trying to conceal his hard cock under the covers.

"Is it so difficult to put your dirty clothes away?" she huffed as she dumped a pile of laundry in his hamper. Chris did not respond. She finished tidying up his room and then sat down on his bed.

"Is everything OK sweetie?" she said as she combed her fingers through his hair. "You have been in a bad mood ever since you came home. Did something happen at school?"

Chris huffed to himself that she wouldn't just let him take his knap. He thought to himself how bored she gets around the house watching the baby all day. His sister was always busy with after-school activities and his dad often works late, so it wasn't uncommon for the housewife to bug him when he was around. Katie did part-time interior decorating work, but she had scaled back since becoming pregnant with Julie.

"No mom, I'm OK. I just want to sleep for a bit. I'm going to a movie with Doug and Steven later and we are going out to eat then," he finally said as she continued to stroke her fingers through his hair.

"OK honey," she said leaning down to peck kiss him on the cheek before leaving. His cock was still hard as a rock, and it wasn't but a couple of seconds before he was feverishly jerking off in a half-sleep. Cum exploded from his cock all over his chest and arms, before he closed his eyes and fell back asleep with his slippery cock still in his right hand.

In the meantime, Chris's friends Steven and Doug showed up early at his house to pick him up for the movies. They had scored some marijuana, so they had planned on getting high before going to the movie. Like most of his friends, they entered through the garage door where the laundry room was. Katie had come back downstairs, and she was in the kitchen eating a peach and reading a magazine. She greeted them as they entered.

Doug was one of Chris's friends that relentlessly teased him about his mom. He was very aggressive about girls and wasn't shy about admitting it. His success with girls can be attributed to his persistent nature, because his looks weren't enough to carry him.

Steven was more on the quiet and polite side. He was as horny as the next guy, but he wasn't very lucky when it came to women because they considered him unattractive and his personality didn't make up for it. Whether it was his hefty weight or his big ears, he never had the confidence needed to score the high-class girls his buddies frequented with.

Steven and Doug both gave her hugs. This was not uncommon because most of Chris's friends loved taking the opportunity to touch the hot housewife, and Katie was a very friendly person so she had no qualms giving the boys hugs. They were sure to complement her on looking good, which made her blush.

"Could you guys start coming through the front door, please," she told them, thinking about her conversation with her son earlier. Sure, she wasn't in just a towel right now, but she did agree that maybe it's not the best idea to have the boys come through the laundry room any more. She had actually been busted several months ago by another one of her son's friends while she was changing in the laundry room, so she should have learned her lesson then.

Katie was wearing relatively short denim shorts with a blue, silk top that was low-cut and had two thin spaghetti straps. Some of her cleavage was on display, and being that she was braless, the outline of her nipples were visible, which created tents under the silk fabric. This didn't go unnoticed by the two boys. This wasn't a top she would normally wear without a bra, but the doctor advised her to go braless at times because she was having some trouble generating breast milk to feed her newborn.

A black, stretchy headband drew her blonde hair back as it flowed down past her shoulders. She looked hot right now, as usual.

"No problem Mrs. Jones. Sorry about that," the boys replied.

"It's OK!" she replied. "Chris is upstairs taking a nap. Do you want me to go wake him up?" she said heading towards the stairs assuming the answer was yes. The boys drooled as they watched her big breasts sway as she walked.

"No, we're not in a rush Mrs. Jones," said Steven. "We'll just go play Xbox until he wakes up."

"Oh, well ok," she said stopping in her tracks. "I'll get you guys a couple of drinks and some snacks."

"That would be cool. Thanks!" they said.

"How about some beer," Doug said with a smile.

"Sorry boys. Three more years before that happens," she said with a laugh. She knew the boys drank beer behind their parents' backs, but she figured it was impossible to prevent it, and she would consider herself a hypocrite because she used to drink alcohol at parties in high school too.

"Man, I can't wait until that day comes," Doug replied. Mrs. Jones was a cool mom, so they could talk to her about things like that.

"You guys can go play your game in the den. I'll bring you the drinks and snacks. Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked as they walked out of the kitchen.

"No thanks," Steven shouted.

"How about letting us snack on those big tits," Doug said under his breath so that only Steven could hear him. They both laughed out loud while heading for the den.

Mrs. Jones brought them a couple cokes and a three-section tray that contained pretzels, potato chips, and cheetos. The two teens were already engulfed in the video game, however Doug was sure to nudge Steven and draw his attention to the hot mom as she bent over to put the snacks down next to them. She didn't realize they got a nice view of her cleavage as she did this.

"Would you like to play?" Steven asked her.

"No thanks. I only know how to play the old Nintendo. Julie's asleep right now, so I can watch you guys play until she wakes up. Plus, my husband is working late and Chris is sleeping, so there's not much else to do," she said taking a seat on the couch. Doug was in the recliner closer to the TV, and Steven was sitting on the floor in front of the TV.

Steven and Doug continued to be fixated on the game, occasionally taking breaks to sip their cokes and eat the snacks. They all chatted about the upcoming beach trip. Katie was interested in the game they were playing, so she asked questions about it. It was some fighting game, and Katie thought to herself how much these game systems had changed since the original Nintendo.

"Why don't you try it out?" Doug said to her while putting the game on pause.

"OK, but I don't know what I'm doing. There's so many buttons on that controller," she replied.

"Come over here and I'll help you play it. The cord doesn't reach all the way to that couch," he said. Katie got up and walked towards him, assuming he would switch seats with her. Instead, he remained seated.

"Just sit on my lap and that way I will be able to show you the correct buttons to push," he said. She was a little surprised that he asked her to sit on his lap, but she didn't want to make a scene by rejecting him, so she grabbed the controller and sat down on his lap. Steven looked back and saw Doug looking at him with a cocky grin ear to ear as if to rub it in his face that Mrs. Jones was in his lap.

Doug reached his arms around her and led her fingers to the correct buttons. Steven resumed the video game, and Doug instructed her while keeping his hands on top of hers to help her pick the proper buttons at the right times.

"I'm getting killed!" she said. "There's too many buttons."

"It's ok, you're getting the hang of it," Doug replied. Although he was helping her with the game, he couldn't help but focus on her hot body sitting on his lap. The warmth from her spectacular ass radiated through his body, and her back and shoulders looked so soft and smooth that he wanted to lick her. The scent from her blonde hair was intoxicating. This woman was just too perfect, he thought. He was still somewhat shocked she actually sat down in his lap.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers