Kelli Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 7:00 p.m., the pub was packed. Karla, Robin, Pam, Peter, Brandt, and Ed had to squeeze between clothed people to take orders and deliver drinks. My impression was that the people attending the event did not mind that much. Of course, the attendees openly looked at all of us, appreciating the human form I assumed.

Pam and Ed came behind the bar to swap positions with Kelli and me at 8:00 p.m. Kelli and I put on the belts began wiggling between people. I must admit that it was not unpleasant having to brush my nude body against so many strange women in lightweight dresses.

Shortly after Kelli and I went on the floor, the formal program started. AFHF's president, a grey-haired woman who was an art professor at a small college in town, went to the microphone next to the piano. She began recounting AFHF's accomplishments over the past year, with repeated effusive praise for Roger and Penny Cornett. The Cornetts were seated in a corner booth. Other people approached that booth in the manner I imagined serfs approached the throne in medieval kingdoms.

Kelli, Karla, Robin, Peter, Brandt, and I were standing together in a corner of the room wearing only our belts and shoes. Service had been suspended so everyone would listen to the president. The president talked for, at least, forty minutes. As she droned on, more and more people started looking at us rather than her. She finished with an appeal for donations, and then said, "we have a little entertainment for you showing that even music can feature the human form."

The president stepped aside. Nicole Abbott walked out from the kitchen followed by a voluptuous young blonde. Both ere nude. The blonde sat down at the piano. Nicole stood in front of the piano facing the crowd. The blonde began to play. Disdaining the microphone, Nicole began to sing.

I am no expert, but I thought Nicole had a great, emotive voice and that the pianist was talented. They started with a couple of arias that sounded vaguely familiar. Nicole followed that with several show tunes and her interpretations of some rock classics.

I was serving what amounted to last call when I heard a familiar voice say, "Will Lampe?" I turned towards the voice. I knew it was a risk but truly did not think anyone from my law firm was involved with AFHF. However, there stood Julia Minter, one of the younger partners in the firm. I worked with Julia occasionally. She looked me up and down before saying, "I like it. Too bad you can't wear that in the office."

Julia was mildly attractive, so I fired back, "It's wonderfully comfortable. You should try working this way some time."

Julia smiled. "But," she said, "I'm a partner. I can hardly expose myself to you lesser beings." She was, of course, kidding.

"Maybe at one of your partner retreats?" I suggested.

Julia's smile widened. "How do you know that we don't?" she teased. Her face fell a bit and she added, "with my partners, you know." Julia turned to talk to the woman with her. I thought Julia was liberal, but I was sure what I was doing that night would be known throughout the firm.

It was well after 9:00 when Nicole launched into an old, upbeat standard. The blonde played the piano with more gusto. Nicole raised her hands above her head and started clapping rhythmically. As the audience joined in, I looked at Nicole. The wiggle of her small breasts and sway of her bare hips was, well, sexy. Her face had a dreamy look, like she was having a special experience all by herself.

The pianist started another verse of the song. Nicole's face went from dreamy to intense. Her body movements became more erotic. Both the piano and Nicole got louder as they moved to the climax of the song. Nicole's last few notes were undoubtedly heard a block or two away.

Nicole finished and the crowd started enthusiastic applause. Kelli slid next to me and whispered, "look at Nicole's chest." Nicole was breathing hard and sweating. Her nipples were erect. Her face was flushed but had a satisfied expression. "Did she come?" Kelli whispered.

There was a tip jar on a stool by the end of the piano. People lined up to tip Nicole and the pianist. AFHF's president went back to the microphone to thank everyone for coming. The Cornetts came to the bar to thank Tom for making the pub available, and for providing nude staff and nude entertainment. Once the Cornetts left, the room cleared quickly

We did not dress to clean up. That was finished quickly. Tom locked the front door, went back behind the bar, and offered all of us drinks. Nicole introduced the pianist as Kristin, her friend at IU. Kristin had a cute face and, as I already said, a voluptuous body. She was smiling and seemed quite pleased that we were seeing her bare.

Kelli and I were sitting at one end of the bar talking to Nicole and Kristin while Tom was with the others at the other end. Nicole smiled. "Did you enjoy the finale?" she asked.

"Very much," I said.

"I had some help," Nicole said.

"What do you mean?" Kelli asked.

Nicole reached into the small purse she had slung over her bare shoulder and pulled out a small, egg-shaped object. Kelli started laughing, hard.

"What's that?" I asked.

Kelli sputtered, "A vibrator."

I was not putting it together. "I put that in my vagina before I came out to sing," Nicole explained. "It has a remote control which Kristin had. It was going the whole time, making me feel a little loose and aroused. Kristin cranked it up so that I came at the end of that last song."

"I can always get her off," Kristin added.

"Good girl!" Kelli exclaimed. I was impressed that Nicole had done that, and I said so.

"Don't tell Mom and Dad or the others," Nicole requested. "Let's keep that between the four of us. Mom and Dad don't know it, but I sing better when I'm being stimulated. I use that vibrator anytime I want to give a superior performance, although I usually keep the controller myself." Nicole gave a naughty, sexy smile that rivalled what Kelli was capable of.

Judy came out from the small office where she had spent the event. "I love technology," she said. "I already have the numbers from tonight. Between what AFHF paid and what we did at the bar, net of direct costs, tonight was our best night in 18 months. We almost tripled a good Friday or Saturday!" Judy gave her husband a big hug. After that hug, Judy said, "Let's look at the tip jars."

There were two tip jars. One, as I said, for Nicole and Kristin. There was another jar for us that had been out all night at one end of the bar. Judy emptied the girls' jar onto a trey first. I expected to see singles and a few five-dollar bills. What I saw were twenties, fifties, and a couple of hundreds. Judy counted it out: $ 1,100 or $550 for each of Nicole and Kristin. Judy emptied our tip jar which held $ 2,500 or just over an extra $ 300 for each of us.

Tom thought that deserved another round of drinks. As we drank, Karla said, "I've never gone nude in a clothed crowd before. This was fun."

Pam giggled. "I got felt up a few times, but that's ok."

Robin made the point we were all thinking: "I'm just sorry this was a one-time thing."

When we got home that night, Karla said, "I'm not sure I should admit this, even to you guys, but I really enjoyed strangers seeing my bare tits, ass, and cunt tonight. Am I perverted?"

"Well," Peter said, "there's an exhibitionist lurking inside every guy."

"I guess there's one inside every former cheerleader too," Kelli added. "I was getting off a little once I got out from behind the bar and people could really see me."

"I think we need to move from 'getting off a little' to getting off completely," I suggested. The four of us went upstairs and fucked side-by-side. We were doing that a lot more often.

Kelli and I did not visit her parents that July Fourth. Instead, we helped Robin and Brandt move into the house with Karla, Peter, Kelli, and me. The lease on the apartment they shared was due to renew and their landlord was raising the rent. It was cheaper for them to pay a share of the expenses at the house. Also, the six of us wanted to live together.

Just after the Fourth, Judy Abbott gave Kelli a name and phone number. "Someone with AFHF who saw you folks at the fundraiser wants to talk to one of you," Judy explained.

The name was Bridget Frank. Kelli and I called Ms. Frank the same night Judy gave us her number. "Thank you so much for getting back to me," Ms. Frank said when we called. "I'm a photographer. I was impressed by you and your friends at AFHF. You all seemed comfortable going nude among all those clothed people. You also seemed comfortable with each other. Is that true?"

"Yes," Kelli said. "We're all very close friends."

"That's good," Ms. Frank said. "What I need are a group of models who are comfortable touching each other. I want to pose them nude in a lot of poses where bodies are touching at many places. Is that something you would be interested in? I'll pay the group of you $ 1,000 for a three-hour session."

Kelli and I looked at each other. It sounded fun. Kelli decided to pull a Karla and said, "Yes, I can get you six models, three women and three men, who will do whatever you ask."

As we expected, the others were enthused about the opportunity. Kelli, Karla, Robin, Peter, Brandt, and I showed up at a small warehouse-type building in a "transitioning" part of town a few days later. Ms. Frank was a slender, rather worn-looking older woman with grey hair pulled into a ponytail. With her was a young, thin brunette whom she introduced as her granddaughter and assistant.

Ms. Franks' studio was one large, dark room with a high corrugated metal ceiling. Lights and ladders were set up around a large piece of black vinyl that was tacked to the floor. The first thing Franks had us do was undress. Once we were nude, she looked each of us over in some detail. Finally, she said, "I'm going to do a few things today. First, I'm going to put all of you on that piece of vinyl and photograph you as a group. I'll probably position you and re-position you. I'll shoot from the ladder. Depending on how long we take with that, I may take pictures of you as couples. I'm guessing that you are probably couples in real life. I don't care about that. I'll put you together as I want to."

Peter spoke up. "I don't believe any of us men are willing to touch another guy's penis or anus."

Franks frowned for a moment before she said, "Fair enough. We won't do that. Thank you for telling me upfront."

Franks had me lie on the vinyl on my back. She put Kelli lying face up across my belly. Robin was laid face down across Kelli so that Robin and I were almost in a 69 position. Brandt had to lie on his back across Robin. Franks positioned Peter straddling Kelli's head with his dick over her face. Karla was across the pile from Peter with her thighs on either side of Brandt's head. Franks took her time photographing that pose from several angles.

The second pose had Karla lying on her back on the vinyl. Kelli lay with her back across Karla's belly. Robin was stacked on her back across Kelli at an angle so her head was between Karla's head and Kelli's feet and her feet were between Kelli's head and Karl's feet. Each on the men lay face down on the vinyl at the feet of one of the women. We then raised ourselves as much as necessary to put our faces on one of the women's mounds. I was on Karla. We had to hold the pose long enough that I started teasing Karla with my tongue.

After Franks shot that pose from multiple angles, she said "shit, we don't have time for much of anything else."

The granddaughter spoke her first word since we had been there: "Feathers"

"Why not?" Franks said. Franks had us line up standing boy-girl, boy-girl with our backs to her. She told us to bend over as far as we could and hold that. I heard Karla, at one end of the line, giggle. A few moments later, I felt something thin probing my asshole before it was inserted. Franks shot several frames of that pose, then whatever was in our assholes was removed. When she showed us the image on her camera's monitor, I saw that each of us had a single long feather in our ass.

We got dressed and Franks handed Kelli ten $ 100 bills. "If I want to use you again, do any of you object to being in sexual poses, penis in vagina, penis in mouth, tongue on vagina, with someone other than your actual partner?" Franks asked.

"Uh," Karla replied, "let us talk about that and get back to you."

On the ride home, Robin asked, "Will, how was it having my cunt in your face?"

"Nice," I replied.

"Well," Karla said, "I know you had fun when your face was between my thighs."

"Was he licking you?" Kelli asked.

"Uh huh," Karla replied.

"Brandt was licking me too," Kelli said. "I almost came."

"Peter," Robin asked, "why weren't you licking me in that pose?"

"Too much of a gentleman, I guess," Peter replied.

Karla put the big question: "So, what do we think about sexual posing with penetration with someone other than our boyfriend or girlfriend?"

"I'm probably out of line," Kelli said, "but I think we will, and I kind of want us to, all make love to each other. But I think that should happen when, where, and how we decide and as expressions of our affection for each other rather than for a fee."

"Well said," Robin replied.

"I agree," I said.

"Me also," Peter said.

"Agreed," Brandt said.

Trying to be funny, Karla said, "So, I won't get a picture of Will's dick in my mouth?"

Without thinking, Kelli replied, "You've had his dick in your mouth. We just forgot to take pictures.

"And Peter's dick has been in your mouth while he ate you," Karla replied.

"And you said that Will ate you as well as you've ever had," Kelli shot back.

"What?!" Robin exclaimed.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. Once we were home and nude, Kelli and Karla hesitantly told Robin and Brandt the story of Kelli and Peter and Karla and me doing 69 when we went camping the previous Labor Day. Robin and Brandt seemed amused. "I'm disappointed you didn't tell us before now," Robin said.

"I'm disappointed you haven't done the same thing with us," Brandt said.

"Maybe we have reached the point where we should start having sex with each other besides our primary partners," Kelli said.

Karla gave me a pointed look. Just after Kelli was forced out of her law firm, I had gone to Karla for advice about something I wanted to do. Karla's advice was that I had to do it. The only question we discussed repeatedly was when. Karla was trying to tell me that, in her opinion, the time was now. The situation was acceptable. All six members of our unofficial family were present.

With more anxiety than I had expected, I said, "Uh, before we go there, may I ask you a question Kelli?"

"Sure," Kelli said, "what?"

I took a very deep breath. "Kelli Stouffer, will you marry me?" I asked.

12