Kelli Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What types of legal issues do you have in the US?" Kelli asked.

"All of our deals with the big US banks, Goldman, JP Morgan, BOA, are individually negotiated," Kurt said. "We need help with that. Sometimes there are disputes between the banks. Those are always arbitrated. We have disclosure requirements, tax issues, and your American financial regulations are always changing, more so recently for foreign banks. Could you help us with those types of issues?"

I took a huge leap into the void. "I think so," I said. Kelli gave me a sharp look which Kurt caught.

"Take some time to think about it," Kurt said. "I know we have become close, family in a sense, and we will spend much more time together. Please do not feel any sense of obligation to help us. Lisa and I care greatly about both of you. I will not force you into things with which you are not comfortable."

The four of us ended up sleeping together in one bed that night, all nude of course. When I awoke the next morning, a hand was holding my dick. I assumed it was Kelli. However, when I opened my eyes, I saw it was Lisa holding me. Kelli was awake, leaning over Lisa's bare shoulder. They had switched positions in bed during the night. Lisa leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss. She then let go of me, rolled, and kissed Kelli on the lips.