Kelly's Curiosity Ch. 02

Story Info
My girl's curiousity is taking down the path to slutdom.
6.7k words
4.49
121.2k
67
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers

We spent all weekend together and made love a lot! Probably the most intense sex for years. The experience had revitalised our entire sex life. When Kelly went back to work on Monday, I told her that I hoped everything would be okay and not too awkward with Steve. When she came home half an hour late, telling me he had brought her home via the car-park again, I guessed there wasn't any awkwardness at all!

I asked her what had happened and she reported that he had been really nice to her at work, checking that everything was fine between her and me, before asking her if she fancied a quickie after work. Kelly said yes, and that was exactly what they did. No foreplay, just knickers-off, skirt-up, trousers down and then a fast and furious fuck in the front seat. Kelly hadn't cum, but she had still enjoyed it, and so did I because I got some more great sex at bedtime that night!

The next day was a repeat performance, a fast fuck at the car park, and when Kelly came home and gave me the details she mentioned that Steve had asked if she was up for another night out and she said that she definitely was - anytime! He asked Kelly about a threesome but she said she wasn't ready for that just yet. Steve said that was a shame because he had shown Carl the photos on his phone, and he thought she was amazingly hot and would give anything to fuck her. Kelly said that the thought of Carl seeing those pictures had made her even hornier than usual, and she had actually pushed Steve back into his seat, and rode him until they both came.

I had realised that while I was enjoying what was going on, I wanted more. I wanted to see her and Steve for myself. As she mentioned photos, I realised that this was the perfect way, so I asked if she could get the photos for me to see. She said maybe, and if not she would take some on her phone the next day for me. Kelly asked me what I would like to see. I shrugged, and said maybe just some photos of her naked in his car, her going down him, fucking her - anything. Kelly smiled at me, and said it was the least she could do, considering how nice I was being with all this.

The next day was Wednesday, and when Kelly came home (late again) that night I eagerly asked her how she had got on with the photos, and she passed me her phone to look through, before disappearing into the shower with a huge grin and a wink. I sat down and started to look through the images she had got for me. The first few I came across were obviously from last Friday night. There were two of her tits, one with her cupping them, the other one with her pushing them together. There was one of her bent over on the bed, and the last couple featured her laid on her back with her legs open. Her shaved pussy was puffy and wet, and I remembered how it had felt when she came in that night.

Those pictures were exciting enough, but I wasn't prepared for what came next. I had asked Kelly to take these pictures for me, but actually seeing them nearly made me cum in my pants! There were photos of her in various stages of undress, but basically he had stripped her completely bare in his front seat, and in a public car park! Then there were pictures, all obviously taken by him, of Kelly sucking his cock. His dick was as she had described. It looked about the same size as mine, but a bit thicker and shaved too. He must have given the camera to Kelly next as it showed his grinning face as he leaned over and licked her pussy, and then Kelly straddling him in the front seat. She had lifted herself up, so I could see his cock sticking up and penetrating her. My only wish was that I could see it in person, but these photos were more than enough for now. There were a couple of photos of her sliding up and down on his cock, but none further than that.

I had my cock out and was wanking myself off slowly as I perused the pictures again, when Kelly came back downstairs, wrapped just in a bathrobe and with a towel around her hair. She giggled as she sat next to me, and asked me if I was watching the videos. Videos? I hadn't even thought of that! I quickly browsed the phone until I got to the videos and found that there were two, dated today. Kelly said I had to watch the earlier one first, and I did. It showed her going down on his stiff cock, her beautiful eyes were staring straight into the phone's camera as she slowly sucked up and down his shaft. I could hear him moaning as she licked up and around the head. I knew exactly how good that felt.

Kelly's hand wrapped around my cock as I watched the video until the end and then she leant forward and took me in her mouth as I started the second video. This one showed her riding him, sliding up and down on his thick cock, and I could hear them both moaning. Kelly's mouth was warm around my cock, and I tried to keep from cumming before the video ended. Luckily, the video wasn't long. It showed Kelly speeding up and then I heard Steve's grunt as he came inside her. The video moved up to her face to show her smiling into the lens, and then back down to her pussy as Steve's softening dick slipped from her cum-filled pussy. Just as the video ended, I let go and pushed down on Kelly's head as I came, shooting my load right down her throat. She didn't fight back, just swallowed the lot until I let her head back up.

She looked so sexy as she asked me if I liked the video she had made me. I had cum so hard, I could only nod and she giggled at the state she had got me into, and went into the kitchen, asking me what I would like for supper. That night we once more enjoyed an incredibly passionate session, and had a chat about it all afterwards. Kelly told me that she would be home at the normal time tomorrow, as she had arranged to go out with her best friend from school, a nice girl I knew called Tracey. She had also arranged to go out with Steve again on Friday, so she apologised to me, saying she wouldn't see much of me for the next couple of nights.

I didn't mind really. Tracey was a lovely person, and Kelly's only close friend. I had a feeling Kelly wanted to share what she had been up to, and I couldn't blame her. I was dying to share our secret with someone, just to see what they would think to it all and to get a different perspective on it. I told Kelly it was fine, and that I could do with a night out too. The next day at work, I organised to go out on Friday with my friend Richard who I had gone out with last week. He agreed on the terms that I would have to be a bit cheerier, and more 'with it' than last week.

I decided I had to tell Richard what was going on. I knew I could trust him as we had known each other since we were young, so I asked him if he wanted to do something tonight too. We would just go locally for a drink tonight, and then have a proper night out on Friday. I told him I needed to talk to him about something, so Richard said he would have a word with the wife to see if she would let him out two nights on the trot. I got a text message an hour or so later to say it was cool and he would see me later on.

Kelly gave Steve and the car park a miss for one night, as she had to get home and get ready to go out with Tracey. I suppose Steve and her had plenty of time to make up for it on Friday night when they went out. Kelly and Tracey went out for a meal and a girlie chat, so Rich and I went into the pub down the road for a few games of pool and a blokey talk. We talked football and the usual waffle, then Rich sat me down and asked what I wanted to speak to him about. I wasn't sure how to broach the topic, so I asked him if he remembered the reason I was a bit distracted last week.

He said that it was because Kelly was on a work night out or something and I nodded, explaining that Steve, a guy who fancied her had gone out too. In fact it was just her and a load of guys, so I thought something might happen. Richard asked me if anything had happened, and why I had let her go if I was worried. I told him that she had slept with Steve, and that I had let her go out because I had told her she could sleep with a few other guys. Richard was looking at me disbelievingly, and I said it was because Kelly had only ever been with one guy before me, and she was curious.

Richard went and got us more drinks, obviously taking in what I was saying but thinking about what to say to me. When he came back, he asked me how many guys she had been with since and I said it was only Steve at the moment, but that I said she could sleep with more if she wanted. Rich shook his head and said he couldn't believe it. Kelly was a really sexy, good-looking girl with a great body, and I was going to lose her if I let her sleep around, but I told him that she really loved me, and that she had promised to keep it no-strings only. The more we talked, the more Rich came on board with my reasoning, although he said he would be really jealous if it was his wife.

His wife, Sarah was a nice enough girl with a great pair of tits, but she wasn't in the same league looks-wise as my Kelly. Still, he was lucky because she was a sweet girl, and they had two great kids. Richard said he understood what Kelly and I were doing, but told me to be careful that she didn't go too far. When I asked him what he meant, he asked me how I was going to decide when she had been with enough guys. How did I make it stop? Or what if she lost interest in me? I hadn't thought about that yet, I was enjoying it all too much, but I said it would stop when Kelly wanted it to, when her curiosity was sated. And I pointed out that our sex life with each other had never been so busy or enjoyable as it was since we started this.

I seemed to have convinced him and brought him along to my way of thinking, or maybe the beer was getting to him because he started rueing how his sex life had died off a bit since the birth of their second child. Plus, he would have loved a crack at a girl like Kelly. He admitted he envied guys like Steve, with the muscles and the looks, who could get girls like Kelly to have no-strings sex with them!

I asked him if he fancied Kelly, and he said of course he did! I was the envy of all our friends, he revealed, which is why I had to be careful not to lose her. I said his Sarah was a beautiful girl, but he shrugged and said she didn't compare to Kelly. I decided to treat him, and passed him my phone. I had bluetoothed the pictures from Kelly's onto mine, and I told him to look in the pictures folder on there.

He did and almost choked on his crisps when he came to the naked photos of Kelly. I explained that Steve had taken them, after they had sex at his place. Richard complimented her tits and said it looked like her pussy had taken quite a beating. Then he got to the photos and videos of her and Steve in the car, and he watched mesmerized at the video of her giving Steve the blowjob. I told him that she gave great head, didn't she? Richard said he hadn't had a blowjob for five years, to which my jaw dropped. He said Sarah didn't like doing it, and he had given up asking. I felt sorry for him.

He watched the video of Kelly riding him, and said he would love it if Sarah would shave her pussy for him. Kelly's was completely bald and he loved that. Sarah had given up shaving down there since the kids, and again, he had given up on asking. They still had sex at least twice a week, he pointed out, and he was happy, but I could tell he was really jealous of my Kelly. Who wouldn't be?

We left, both going home but first agreeing to go uptown tomorrow. We could avoid the guys and Kelly as we knew which bars they would go in. It would be a proper lads' night out, we promised, like old times.

I got in about the same time as Kelly. We ordered a taxi for Tracey, and just as she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she wished she had a boyfriend as understanding as me. I didn't quite get what she was on about until she had left, and then I asked Kelly what they had been talking about tonight.

Kelly admitted that she had told Tracey everything, and that her friend was really envious. Tracey was a bit of a goer in her day and had been with loads of guys before settling down with her boyfriend about a year ago. Kelly said she had no right to be jealous. She had her time before she met her bloke, and Kelly was just having her time now. I said I hoped Kelly didn't mean to go through as many guys as Tracey had, and she laughed and said it would take her years to get through that many! Seriously though, Tracey had said that she should have fun while she had the chance. Getting all that curiosity out of her system would be a good thing in her opinion.

I told Kelly that I had told Richard too. Kelly went bright red, and said she was really embarrassed and wished I hadn't. I said we could trust Richard, and she agreed, but she said she wouldn't be able to look him in the eye now without feeling like a slut. I told her that he understood what we were both doing, and he wouldn't judge her anyway. I also told her that Richard had admitted to fancying her, and she blushed again saying it was always nice to be fancied. I didn't tell her I had shown him the photos though.

As we had sex that night, I asked her what the plan for tomorrow was, and Kelly said that they were going uptown again. It was more or less the same gang as last week, so she expected the same thing. A few bars, a club and then back to Steve's. This time she hoped they would be going back on their own so they didn't have to wait for the guys to go. I asked her if this meant the threesome wasn't going to happen, and she repeated that she wasn't up for that just yet. She asked what Richard and I were doing, and I told her that we were going locally again. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, which I thought she might if she knew I was uptown too.

The next day came and went, and again she came straight home to get ready. Tonight she looked even more gorgeous than the week before, if that was possible. She had a sparkly black boob-tube type top on, and a short denim skirt that showed her legs off to perfection. Her dark hair was loose around her shoulders, and her blue eyes were accentuated by dark-blue make up and her lips were a fiery red. I wanted to fuck her right there and then, but before long the taxi had come and gone, taking my stunning girlfriend off to be fucked once again by a man I had never met.

I made sure she took her mobile phone with her, and told her I wanted pictures again. She had said she would think about it, and I hoped she wasn't too drunk to remember to take some. Richard and I met up and began to trawl the bars, necking bottle after bottle. Once the drink started to kick in, he suggested we try to find Kelly, so we could spy on them from a distance. That way we could have a look at the guys they were out with, and see what Steve looked like. I agreed, making Richard promise that we would keep our distance. I didn't want to freak her out.

It didn't take us long to find them, in a bar right next to the nightclub Kelly said they had been in the week before. She was dancing with some guy. It wasn't Steve because I identified him from his photos, standing by the bar waiting to get served, with a group of other guys all about his age. They were all mid- to late twenties by the looks. There were a couple of girls with them too.

Richard poked me in the ribs, and pointed out that the guy dancing with Kelly had his hands all over her. I looked over and it was true. He was feeling her arse as they danced, and then when she turned around he was grinding into her from behind as they danced sexily. The time was quite late, and I could tell Kelly was quite far gone with the drink because she was swaying as she headed back off the dance floor towards Steve and their party.

Richard and I moved back into the crowd so we wouldn't be seen and Richard said Kelly looked incredibly hot tonight. He wished he were the one dancing with her, never mind getting to be Steve for the night! I laughed at him, and he said that he hoped Kelly videoed her session again so we could watch it! I told him I had asked her to, and he said I had better share it with him. I promised I would, and we drank to my slut-girlfriend.

We watched them from a distance for a while, and soon the group were all dancing. Kelly had that glazed look on her face which means she's had too much to drink. She danced with Steve, while the guys danced with the other girls and I saw them kissing, quite passionately. His hands were groping her backside, pulling the short denim skirt up and cupping her arse cheeks, much to the amusement of the other guys because she was only wearing a thong.

Another guy came up behind them and he and Steve sandwiched her as they danced. Kelly had turned towards the new guy and he was feeling her bottom while Steve was openly feeling her tits through the tight black top she had on. We couldn't see much more than that as they often got lost in the crowd on the dance floor amid the dim light. Kelly was obviously loving it, laughing and smiling as the lads touched her up.

Shortly afterwards Steve's party were drinking up and leaving, and we followed them as they headed towards the nightclub. Richard asked what we were going to do. I didn't really want to go to the club as it was only a small place, and I didn't want us to all meet up so I suggested we go for a curry and then head back to my place. I had loads of beer in the fridge. Richard said that sounded good, so we did just that. The curry was great, and while we were eating I texted Kelly to see if she was having a good time.

I got a message back shortly afterwards saying she was having fun. She was being a tart again and that it had got her so horny that Steve was really going to get it tonight. She told me that all the lads had been trying it, but none were going to get anywhere except for Steve. There was a kiss and a wink and the message told me not to wait up, but I wasn't tired yet, so when we had finished I asked Rich if he still fancied coming back to ours. I had some beers and a couple of great dirty DVDs to watch. He agreed and when we got home, we stuck a porno on and cracked a couple of beers open while I waited to hear from Kelly.

We sat chatting and having a laugh for quite some time, and when I looked at the time it had gone three o'clock, so they would probably be at Steve's house by now. We speculated on what Kelly was up to. Rich laughed and pointed at the television screen where a woman was getting gang-banged in all three holes. I said I doubted that, Kelly wasn't quite that bad! Rich said we should text her and see what was going on, so I threw him my phone and told him to pretend he was me and do it. He could put whatever he wanted.

He sent her a text asking if she was getting gang-banged yet, and could I have a picture of what was going on. It took ten minutes or so but we got one back, which asked if I could stop texting her while she was having sex! She would call me in a bit when they had finished. There was no picture. Richard read the text several times over, shaking his head in disbelief. He asked me if this was really happening and I nodded. Until now, I still don't think he had taken it all in, despite seeing her flirting on the dance floor. Flirting, kissing and groping were different to actually fucking!

Maybe ten minutes later, the phone rang and Rich threw it back to me. Seeing disbelief still on his face, I put Kelly on the loudspeaker when she answered, so he could hear. I put a finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet and asked her who she had been screwing when she text me, and she told me it was Steve, of course. She giggled and said he had fucked her all over the place - it had been their best session yet. Then she went quiet, and I asked her what was wrong, and if she was coming home from Steve's yet.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers
12