Kelly's Curiosity Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife Kelly finally becomes a true slut.
4.7k words
4.46
131.1k
53
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers

The morning came and we were both pretty hung-over. After a nice shower and a couple of strong coffees, we eventually came around enough to talk of what had happened the night before.

I started off asking Kelly if she was okay with what had happened with Richard after she got home, and she nodded. She would be embarrassed the next time she saw him, but what was done was done. She said he had a nice cock, and I told her about him not having a blow job for years, to which she giggled and said it was no wonder he had nearly choked her when he came!

I asked her if I could see the pictures and video on her phone and we sat and looked at them together. There was a close-up picture of Steve's cock, and another couple of her pussy, one with Steve's hand groping her. Kelly told me to get to the videos, and I flicked through the last couple of pictures which just showed her pussy.

The video started with Kelly sat laughing on a black leather couch. She still had her black strapless top on, and her denim mini-skirt. I heard Carl say 'Get on with it then' and Steve appeared and lifted her short skirt up. Kelly lifted her bottom off the settee so he could pull her black thong off and I heard Carl say 'Look at that' as the camera zoomed in on her lovely shaved pussy.

Steve's head went between her thighs and blocked out the view, so Carl moved the camera up and his hand reached out and pulled her top down so her tits were out. His fingers stroked and tweaked her nipple and then the camera moved up to show Kelly's face. She was looking down at what Steve was doing to her, and then she noticed Carl pointing the camera at her face and she pushed it away.

That was the end of the first video. The next one started with Kelly sat on the settee, sucking Steve's cock. Her top was off now, and Steve had one hand squeezing and feeling her tits while she sucked away greedily on his cock. Carl was asking if she gave good head and Steve nodded with a huge smile on his face. Carl asked if he could get a blow job and Kelly stuck two fingers up at him as a no.

That short clip finished and the third one featured a completely naked Kelly laid out on the sofa. Steve asked her if she wanted some cock and Kelly nodded and told him to fuck her now, which made Carl whoop out loud. Steve obliged and the screen was filled with his bare arse humping up and down, while Carl egged him on. Kelly was moaning really loudly as he screwed her and Steve turned and grinned at the camera, posing while he fucked my girlfriend.

Kelly was feeling at the front of my jeans as I watched and she commented that it was turning me on, watching her get shagged, and I admitted it was. She undid my jeans and went down on me as I watched Steve screw Kelly for the rest of the third clip. She carried on sucking me as the video ended with Carl telling Steve to hurry up so he could have a go.

The final film on the phone was the best of the bunch. It showed Kelly bent over the arm of the sofa, and a now naked Steve slapping her on the arse and telling her to beg him to fuck her. She refused at first and then Carl slapped her arse too. The slaps got harder until Kelly finally begged Steve to fuck her and he did. He grabbed her roughly by the hair as he pounded her from behind, and she groaned in delight with every rough thrust. Carl's camera went from her tits, swinging as she rocked in time with Steve, to an underneath shot of his cock sliding in and out of her pretty little cunt.

Carl's dick came into view as he shoved it into Kelly's face. Her expression was contorted with a mix of ecstasy and drunkenness, but when his dick pressed on her mouth she looked up and told him no. No matter how many times he told her to suck it, she refused and the footage reverted to Steve posing again as he hammered into her.

The pair of them were calling her a dirty slut and other obscenities until Steve finally grimaced and moaned out loud as he came inside her. Kelly's legs shook as she came too, and then he pulled out and shoved her roughly onto the settee. The view suddenly moved, and I realized the phone had been passed to Steve, because a naked Carl stepped into view, wanking himself off. His dick was like Richard's - long and thin.

Kelly was laid flopped out on the settee with her eyes shut and Steve told Carl to fuck her quick. Carl pulled her legs apart and got between them but Kelly put a hand against his chest and pushed him away. Carl pulled her legs and backside off the settee and knelt between them, positioning the end of his hard cock against her pussy but Kelly stopped him again, so instead he just knelt there and wanked himself off until he came, jets of spunk landing on her cunt and lower belly.

As the last clip ended, I finally allowed myself to cum in Kelly's mouth and then asked why she hadn't told me about them spanking her, and about Carl cumming over her. Kelly said she wanted it to be a surprise when I watched the videos.

We had a great weekend together, but as it always does Monday morning came around way too fast. My mind was a bit more with it now as I was slowly getting used to our new way of life, so I managed to do a solid day's work for the first time in a while. That afternoon I got a text message from Kelly saying that she was getting a lift home with Steve so she might be a little bit late again.

I had dinner ready for when she did get in, about half-an-hour late and she looked like the cat that had got the cream. She waltzed in and announced that she had made love to Steve again in the car park, but she had demanded that he take her to his house tomorrow night as she was getting fed up of front-seat car sex, and he had agreed. She was looking forward to a proper shag with just him and her, in his bed, and without the influence of alcohol or anything. She assured me that I would still be getting mine tonight too, and not to worry.

I did get some that night, and I noticed that Kelly was becoming much more vocal with me during sex. She wanted me to be more physical with her, and to talk dirty to her while we made love and I did. I brought her to a violent orgasm by pulling her head back while screwing her from behind and calling her 'my slut'. I couldn't believe the change in her, and I was loving it!

The next day she told me that Steve lived a few miles out of the way, so she would be a bit later than usual. She got in quite late, about 10 o'clock and practically dragged me upstairs and into bed, demanding that I fuck her there and then. Her pussy was still slick with his cum, and after I added mine to his, I asked her what the hell had happened to get her in such a horny mood.

Kelly said that Steve had taken her to his house after work, and made her a nice meal. They had talked over that and a glass of wine, and then he had run them both a bath and they had finished the wine while bathing together. It was all very romantic. Then they had gone to bed, and he had made love to her in every position possible, and for once it was normal sex, not all bang and hammer as they weren't in a rush, which made a change.

Then they had talked, and Steve had stressed to Kelly that he didn't want a relationship and she had said she didn't either. He didn't want her getting the wrong idea with meal and everything, but he had wanted to experience a proper love-making session with her and wanted to treat her right for once. Kelly said she had really enjoyed it, but said he wasn't as good at the tender, romantic stuff as me, and he hadn't made her cum, which was partly why she was so horny when she got home.

We cuddled and kissed for a little while longer, then Kelly said she had something else to tell me. Something that had also got her aching for sex. She got out of bed and went downstairs, returning with her mobile phone which she passed me, and then climbed back into bed, still naked. At first I thought she had videoed her session with Steve again, but she told me to look in her text messages.

I looked through and found several messages from Steve which I flicked through as they didn't contain much except for things like 'are you wanting a lift home?' and 'last night was fantastic.' Nothing interesting really until I got to the next batch of texts which Kelly had started receiving on Saturday. There were several and they were all from Carl. I didn't even know he had her number, but Kelly said that he must have got it when he had her phone in his hands the other night taking the video.

The first text read:

'loved last nite. u have got the best body i eva seen. steve is a lucky bastard. text me bak x carl'

I didn't read what Kelly had sent back, I just flicked to the next message:

'u cud have at least gid me a nosh ha ha but i did get 2 cum on ur muff tho! next time i wanna fuck u tho. how bout it?'

I continued to read on as the texts got ruder and more persistent:

'i know u fancy me. my cock is bigger than stevies an i'll fuck u senseless. meet me tomoro nite? x Carl'

'wot has stevie got that i havent? im dying for your juicy muff. fuck him off and come out with me instead'

'ive bin thinkin of ur body all day an got a rite boner. my bird is goin out 2nite, fancy comin out? No strings an I wont tell Steve. x Carl'

As I read, the phone actually bleeped in my hand, and unbelievably it was yet another text from Carl. It read:

'just bin on fone to Stevie, sez u ad a proper fuckin 2nite? i wud have dun u better! u know im not gonna stop until u fuck me, dont u? ive just gotta have u . text me back x carl'

I laughed at the desperate tone of the message and Kelly said she really had Carl hooked. I asked if she was going to have sex with him and she said she wouldn't mind, if it was all right with me. I told her that I wanted her to play the field. All this sex with Steve was fine, but was it getting her curiosity out of her system? Plus, I wanted her to have a really big cock too, so she had experienced everything before we settled down.

She said she would think about it but she was enjoying winding him up at the moment. She had an idea then and pulling the bed covers back, Kelly took a photo of her pussy. Steve had cum inside her earlier, and I had too just minutes before so her pussy lips were red and very inflamed and wet, with cum leaking out. The photo looked great and she sent it to Carl with a message saying 'yes steve gave me a right good fucking and my boyfriend just fucked me too. are you jealous?'

Carl text straight back: 'i hope u know im goin to be wanking over that 2nite. wont be the first time ive cum over ur pussy tho will it? ha ha when can i cum in it?'

Kelly sent one more message back saying 'soon! x Kelly' and turned her phone off so we could carry on kissing and cuddling. The texts had got us both aroused again and after we had supper, I enjoyed her one more time that night before we went to sleep.

The next day I had arranged to take Kelly out and treat her to a posh meal so she came straight home from work. I didn't want to be outdone by Steve's romantic night, so I had an enormous bouquet of roses sent to her work and then took her to a really expensive restaurant in town. I even ordered us a bottle of champagne. Kelly said I didn't have to go to so much trouble! She guessed that this was because of Steve's gestures last night.

I told her that she deserved it, and we had a lovely romantic evening. We discussed Steve and Carl, and what the whole thing had done for our love life and while we talked another text message came through on her mobile. She flipped the phone open, expecting it to be from Carl but it was from Jason! He was messaging her because he had heard that she was seeing both Carl and Steve now, and he wanted in on the action! He was holding a barbecue on Saturday at his house and was inviting her along with Steve and Carl and a few other friends.

Kelly text him back saying she'd see him there and could she bring a friend. At first I thought she meant me, but she laughed at my alarmed face and said she would take Tracey. She also told me that she was going out with Tracey tomorrow night, and I should go out with Richard again, as long as I didn't expect another sex show like last week.

The next day Kelly came straight home so she could get ready to go out with Tracey and as she was getting glammed up I phoned Richard and told him we were going to the pub. He said he had something to ask me this time, and we met up in our local pub while Tracey and Kelly went down town.

As we sat down with a pint of beer in hand, Richard asked me where Kelly was tonight and I told him not get excited. She was only out with Tracey and he signed in mock disappointment, saying he had been looking forward to another blow job! It was karaoke night in the pub and we had a great time, both getting pretty drunk and once his tongue was loosened by the beer, Richard started talking about how good last week was. He couldn't get over how sexy Kelly was, and how good it was to have a blow job at long last.

Richard admitted that he had told his wife Sarah about me letting Kelly sleep with another guy, and that we had watched the videos of it. He said he hoped I wasn't cross with him, and I told him that as long as she promised not to say anything to anyone, it was fine with me. He hadn't told her about the blow job though, and asked me to keep that a secret when I spoke to Sarah next.

I asked Richard what she thought to it all, and he said that it had got her quite hot under the collar, although she had been angry with him at first for watching dirty videos. After he had explained it to her properly though, she had been quite intrigued and had made him tell her everything which he had, apart from the bit where I fucked her in front of him.

I asked Richard what it was he wanted to speak to me about, and he went on to explain that the night he had told Sarah they had enjoyed the best sex for quite some time, and that he wanted me to come over to their house sometime for dinner so he could instigate the conversation again and hopefully it would get her all fired up for another good session for him.

I told him that he should return the favour and video it for me. He had seen my bird so I should get to see his. Richard asked me if I would really like to see Sarah as she was nowhere near as hot as my Kelly, but told him that I definitely would and to get the video sorted. He said he wished that Sarah was as adventurous as Kelly, he would love to see her in a threesome or something raunchy like what we had done with Kelly.

I told him that Kelly was going to the barbecue at Jason's house on Saturday, so I could over then if he could organize a babysitter and he said he would work on it and let me know tomorrow. At the end of the night we went our separate ways and I arrived home slightly later than expected, half-expecting a scolding from Kelly but she wasn't even home yet.

I checked my phone but I didn't have any missed calls or messages, so I called her and Tracey answered. I asked if they were okay and Tracey explained that they had ended up a nightclub, but they were coming home soon. Kelly was just in the toilet. I went to bed and was woken a little later when a very drunk Kelly flopped into bed next to me.

I asked her if she had been out with Steve or something, and she said no. She had just had a really good night out with Tracey, dancing in the nightclub. I tried to get some sex out of her but she was far too drunk, and she fell asleep on me as we were talking.

Kelly couldn't get up for work the following Friday morning because she was so hungover, and she ended up phoning into work and taking the day off sick. I couldn't get much sense out of her about the night before and left her to sleep it off as I went to work.

When I got home she was much better, and she had made me tea and everything. She apologized for getting in so late and I told her I didn't mind as long as she had a good night. Steve had texted her during the day to see where she was, which was nice of him and she confessed to me that she was looking forward to shagging him at the barbecue tomorrow, because she hadn't done it with him since Tuesday night's love-fest.

I said that last night was the first night in ages that she hadn't had sex, so I guessed that she was feeling horny. Kelly didn't reply, and kept her gaze averted from mine as we ate. I recognized that look straight away as guilt, and asked her if there was something she wanted to tell me.

She shook her head, and still didn't say much so I knew that there was something wrong but I didn't press her. Instead I waited until she took the dirty dishes into the kitchen and then I risked a quick look through the text messages on her phone. My eyes went straight to a new text from Carl and I opened it. It read:

'enjoyed last nite. i knew id get 2 fuck u eventually. thanx c u 2moro x carl'

I went back and read three messages he had sent her yesterday. The first one said:

'i'm goin up town 2. wanna meet somewhere for a drink?'

The second read:

'im outside the club. r u on ur way?'

I went to the sent items folder and read what Kelly had been sending to him in reply to the earlier messages. She was basically flirting with him, until Wednesday nite when I had taken her out. She had texted him, presumably while I was in the toilet or something, and it read:

'no text today? have you given up?'

She must have deleted the reply because none of his texts followed it. Her next message was:

'i'm getting bored of steve a bit. do you know anyone with a nice big willy for me?'

Again the reply must have been deleted, but the next messages fitted his texts to make a conversation:

'i've seen it remember, it's not that big but it'll do, ha ha! i'm going out downtown with my friend tomorrow night... x kelly'

'i'll meet you outside the club. tracey wants to meet you so she's coming. If you pay us both in, and buy our drinks, i might let you do that thing you wanted to do... :-x kelly'

The final text read:

'on our way now, i'm so horny, you better have lots of money on you x Kelly'

When Kelly and I were sat in the front room, I asked her when she started keeping secrets from me, and explained that I had seen the texts on her phone. She apologized and said she felt really bad. Because she hadn't told me straight away that she was planning to meet Carl, she didn't know how to tell me. She felt so ashamed at being such a slut.

I asked why she felt so bad and what had happened. Kelly said that she had arranged to meet Carl, and just sponge a free night off him, but as the night went on she had got more and more drunk. Carl kept plying her with drinks and trying it on all night, as did his friend Mark, a good looking guy she had never met before. She didn't intend to do anything with Carl, but both of the lads were rubbing her up on the dancefloor, and Carl showed Mark the dirty pictures and videos of Kelly which he must have bluetoothed onto his phone, while Kelly was there.

The combination of the booze and the lads' attention finally got to her, and when Carl dragged her into the disabled toilet, Mark and Tracey standing outside on guard against the bouncers catching them, she could no longer resist. Carl had lifted up her stripy top and kissed and sucked her breasts, then pulled her short black skirt up around her waist. Pulling her knickers to one side, he had fucked her fast and hard over the sink.

When he had finished, he had gone outside and before she could straighten herself up, Mark had come right in and started kissing her. Kelly didn't know how to stop him, so when he pulled her knickers down and off, and lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the sink, she just let him. His cock was about the same length as Carl's, but was very thick and hard. Mark was like Steve, tall and well-built and she confessed she had enjoyed feeling the muscles in his back and bottom as he stepped between her legs and did her fast and hard like Carl had.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,428 Followers
12