Kelly's Curiosity Ch. 04

Story Info
The final part about my girlfriend Kelly's adventures.
6.1k words
4.24
95.5k
51
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers

It was Saturday morning and the sun was shining; a perfect day for the barbecue that Kelly was going to with her work friends. She wasn't dressed up as she usually was for her outings with Steve. Today was a much more casual affair, so she went with her usual daytime look. Kelly looked hot in anything though, including the tight white t-shirt she wore, which showed off her perfect tits to perfection, and a short denim skirt. The outfit was capped off with her heeled, black 'fuck me' boots. She was going to wear a tiny lacy thong but when she showed it to me, I said it hardly covered anything - she might as well go commando. She said 'Should I?' and when I dared her, she took them off and threw them to me just as Tracey turned up and asked if she was ready. Kelly gave me a kiss on the cheek and they left to go to Jason's house.

I had arranged to go out with my friend Richard and his wife. The plan was to go to the pub next door to where they lived, for an afternoon drink and then back to their house for a friendly dinner. I met up with them and we were still in the pub nearing tea-time, when I first received a text message from Kelly asking if could call her because she didn't have much calling credit on her mobile phone.

I made my excuses to Richard and Sarah, and went to the toilet to call Kelly. She answered and asked if I was all right, to which I said I was, but how was she? Kelly said she couldn't say much because there were people around, but she did tell me that she had already had some fun with Steve that afternoon - in Jason's bedroom! I begged her to give me all the juicy details but she said she'd have to call me later. I asked who was there with her and she said that Tracey, there was Steve, Neil, Carl and of course Jason, along with Dave and his girlfriend and a couple of other girls. Kelly said she had to go and hung up, so I went back to the bar and rejoined Sarah and Richard with fresh drinks.

After the pub we went back to Richard and Sarah's house and had a quite wild time. So wild in fact that Kelly went completely out of my mind for a while. It was quite an eye-opening evening, and I've written a separate story about it called Seducing Sarah. You need to read it to understand the rest of this story fully.

After my night with Richard and Sarah, I got a taxi home as I quite drunk and I was thinking about Kelly on the way home when I realized that I hadn't spoken to Kelly for some time. I checked my mobile phone she hadn't sent me any text messages either. It was quite late now; nearly 9 o'clock and she hadn't contacted me for over five hours, so I felt a little bit worried.

When I got home, I had reassured myself that Kelly was probably just having a great time. She might have even got gang-banged or something, hopefully! I sent her a text message saying 'Hi baby. Had a bit of a boring night. Hope you're having a good time - have you been fucked yet? Hope so - can't wait for you to tell me all about it. Bring me home a nice full fanny x x x Paul'

I got a message back almost immediately, just as I sat down to wait for her to come home. When I read it, I guessed it must be from Tracey - it said 'Kelly's a bit busy getting shagged by two guys at the moment. I'll get her to call you in a bit'

I watched TV for a while, and had a bit of a nap as I was feeling very tired from all the beer I had downed at Richard's house. When I awoke, another hour had passed, and my mobile still showed no signs of any attempted contact from Kelly.

I phoned Kelly to see where she was, but no-one answered. Just as I contemplated what to do, I got a text message saying 'Hi. Kelly will be coming home soon. I will make sure she gets home okay, don't worry, I will put her in a taxi with Tracey.' I read the last part again. I will put her in a taxi with Tracey? This must be one of the lads texting me!

My mind raced. They must know about me - that I knew what was going on. Surely they had to, or they wouldn't dare send a message like that. I couldn't be sure, so I sent a text back saying 'Okay. What are you doing with her now?' It was slightly vague, but it might give me a clue about what was going on here.

I get one back saying 'She's currently getting fucked doggy style by my mate who has a nine inch cock. There are four guys here and three of us have fucked her twice today, the other guy has fucked her once. Are you okay with this?'

I was right. They did know! I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but I knew that I was incredibly horny. I decided to play it cool and sent another text saying 'It's fine as long as you send her back to me afterwards. Video it for me if you can, thanks Paul'

As soon I pressed the send button, I wondered if I had done the right thing, but my doubts were soon blown away when I received a photo message back from whoever it was. I opened it in trepidation to see an amazing shot of Kelly's face, with the cameraman's cock in her mouth! The picture went down as far as her tits, she looked to be laid on her back on a bed, and there was someone's hand just in shot - not the cameraman's! As I looked closer I noticed her cheek appeared to be wet, with what looked like cum!

I got my cock out and wanked myself stupid over the photo. I couldn't hold it in for long, and soon shot my load all over my hand before falling asleep again on the settee.

The noise of the front door closing woke me up and I shambled through to the kitchen. Luckily I had cleaned up and put myself away before dozing off, because Tracey was with Kelly. I asked if they had a good night, and Kelly just wandered past me into the front room and collapsed on the settee. As she did I looked at her and could tell that she was in the worst state I had ever seen her. Her hair was all over the place, her make-up was smeared and she could barely keep her eyes open.

I looked at Tracey and she apologized and said it wasn't her fault. What wasn't her fault? I questioned Tracey but she just shrugged and told me to look at Kelly's phone, before practically running out of the door. I stared at the door for a few moments after it slammed behind her, with all kinds of thoughts running through my mind as to what must have taken place tonight.

I went back into the front room and looked at Kelly who had already fallen asleep on the couch. She was a mess. I noticed something that looked like dried cum on her face; there were various stains on her white t-shirt too. I lifted her crumpled skirt and eased her legs apart. As did so, I could see dried cum that had run down her legs, and I was shocked when I noticed some red marks almost like light bruises on the inside of her thighs. She had obviously had a thorough seeing-to tonight.

She didn't wake up, even when I lifted her skirt right up and stared at her pussy. It was covered in dried semen, and yet more was dribbling from her swollen and sore looking lips. Then I noticed some redness below them and some cum between her arse cheeks, so I lifted her leg up and saw that she had been screwed up the arse! Her anus was red and puckered, and cum was dribbling out of that too.

I tried to wake her, to ask her what had happened but I couldn't get any sense out of her at all, so I rummaged in her handbag for her mobile phone. Hopefully the man who I had been texting had videoed it, as I asked him to. I found it and eagerly flicked through the old videos until I found a new one. I noticed that there were four new videos in total, and I pressed 'play' on the first one and sat next to the unconscious Kelly to watch it.

It got off to a flying start, straight into the action. Kelly was kneeling on all fours on a large bed. Kneeling on the bed behind her was a biggish guy, who I didn't know although I recognized him as one of the men I had seen her dancing with in town the night I followed her. Kelly was totally naked apart from her boots as the stranger screwed her from behind steadily. The angle wasn't too good, as whoever was taking the footage was trying to get another fellow in shot too. This guy, smaller in build, was standing at the foot of the bed, stark naked, and Kelly was sucking his cock. I couldn't believe my eyes - Kelly in a threesome!

The video was only half a minute long or so and then finished, so I quickly flicked to the next one and played it. In this one Kelly was laid on her back and someone was wanking off right in front of the camera. Then they came, streaming loads of cum all over her boobs. Another guy immediately came into shot, rolled Kelly on to her front and dragged her legs off the bed. My girlfriend looked right into the camera and smiled as the man then started to screw her from behind. She started to cry 'Yes, yes, yes!' as he shagged her hard and she said she wanted more, and over the top of her voice I could hear his body slamming against her. Then someone said 'Try her arse.' I watched as the guy pulled his cock from her pussy, and slid it into her arse. The camera went behind her for a moment, focusing on the dick fucking her arsehole, and then moved back to Kelly's face. She was wearing a strange expression, of pain and pleasure mixed, and she was biting her lip as the man behind her pumped into her.

'Fucking dirty whore' he said, and it sounded like he was shagging her quite hard, as he was making Kelly grunt. The cameraman got his dick out and I watched Kelly try to suck it although she found it difficult, rocking as she was from the pounding she was getting. Then suddenly the picture moved around as the camera got passed to someone else and the view changed to show Kelly getting it in both ends. I realized that Steve had been the cameraman through the earlier part, but now someone else had taken over.

I watched as Steve put a hand around the back of Kelly's head and pulled her mouth onto his cock. Then the guy behind her moaned out loud and thrust deeply into her from behind, making her cry out and then he pulled out and stepped out of shot.

Immediately, Steve climbed up on to the bed, and rolled a willing Kelly on to her back. He lifted her legs right up over his shoulders and shoved his rock-hard cock into her, screwing her with long, deep strokes. Kelly grabbed his hips and screamed as she came, as Steve suddenly started banging her really fast. Then he stopped too, dropping her legs and straddled her chest, shoving his cock into her mouth. The way his backside was clenching I could tell he was cumming in her mouth.

When Steve moved away, the cameraman zoomed in on Kelly's face. Her eyes were closed and she looked completely hammered; there was cum in her hair and on her face. Then whoever was filming moved the view south to her pussy. It was swollen and red, and beneath that, cum was leaking out of her arse. The video stopped and I was aware that I was fully hard in my shorts, so I pulled my trousers down and started to wank myself off slowly as I watched the third film.

This was a much shorter one. Kelly's head was hanging off the bed upside down and someone was fucking her face. The camera zoomed out to reveal another man, a different one again, screwing her. This guy was kneeling up but holding her legs so that her backside was suspended up off the bed and as he did her hard, I could see that his cock was really long. The well-endowed newcomer rammed her powerfully and then letting her drop onto the bed, he pulled out and came all over her belly and pussy. That was it for that video and I quickly pressed the play button on the last film.

In this, the fourth film, I could see that Kelly was practically unconscious. Her eyes were glazed and she looked pale and tired. The camera moved to the big guy that was in one of the earlier clips. He was standing behind Kelly, who was bent over on the bed again, and he was smiling at the camera man as he slowly screwed her from behind. A hand came into shot and high-fived him as there was laughter in the background. Then I heard a man's voice tell the big guy to fuck her up the arse, and I saw him reach down and fiddle around behind her. Then he shoved into her again, and I heard Kelly groan out loud as he obviously started fucking her butt.

The large man looked into the camera, saying that Kelly was a great fuck and the cameraman agreed, saying she was the best slut he's ever fucked, and so pretty too! The guy screwing her pulled out and once again Kelly was cum on, this time over her behind. The video spun around disorientatingly as the cameraman climbed on to the bed, and when it settled down again it showed Kelly riding someone, sliding up and down on him. There was cum all over her tits and pussy and she even started to play with her clit. She rocked forwards and backwards on him, getting faster and faster and her tits were bouncing up and down as the camera zoomed in and focused on them.

The view moved up to Kelly's face which was slack and wan-looking, but she despite her tired look, she was moaning out loud and then suddenly she cried out and toppled on to the bed, the cameraman filming her as she shuddered on the bed in the throes of her orgasm. Then whoever was filming her pushed her legs apart and moving in, he finished himself off by hand, his jism spraying across her shaven pussy.

The film ended there and I wanked myself furiously until I felt myself rising to the occasion and then I climbed up on to the settee and pointed my cock right in front of Kelly's head. My cum shot out, splashing across her sleeping face. She didn't wake up as it hit her cheek, and I watched as it ran down her mouth and chin. I just thought 'What the heck? Why should those guys get all the fun?'

I tried to rouse Kelly to take her to bed, but there was no shifting her, so I covered her up and left her to sleep on the couch and I went to the comfort of our bed. I fell asleep immediately and woke to a beautiful bright morning. I had a terrible hangover as I went downstairs to find Kelly still bang out on the settee. She had stretched out during the night, but she was still covered in dried cum, mine included on her face.

I woke her up and she said she felt terrible. While she had a shower, I made her a strong coffee and some breakfast and by lunchtime she was feeling much better and ready to talk about what had happened. I didn't tell her about what had occurred at Richard and Sarah's house, but she confessed to me as much as she could remember about the barbecue.

Initially it wasn't much. She could remember leaving here with Tracey and arriving at Jason's house. Steve, Jason, Carl, Neil, Dave and Mandy, and two of Mandy's friends Anna and Claire were all there - the food was cooking and smelled great - the drinks were already being rolled out and everyone was having a good time.

The mood was a happy one and Kelly couldn't wait to get with Steve, so after a while they took the first opportunity that presented itself to slope off from the others, going to Jason's bedroom. She did a sixty-niner with Steve on top and they had sex afterwards but right in the middle of it all, Carl tried to get in to the bedroom. Luckily, Kelly had locked the door and Carl left them to it. She knew at that point that the day was going to be a wild one.

Kelly was really enjoying the sex with Steve but then his cock suddenly went in the wrong hole. Kelly tried to stop him, but he kept doing it, but then because it didn't hurt that much after the initial penetration, she decided to let him carry on. I couldn't believe it! My girlfriend was sat in front of me, confessing that she had let a guy she hardly even knew have anal sex with her!

Kelly went on to explain that Steve started talking really dirty to her and while he enjoyed himself, doing what he wanted to do for ages, she actually played with herself and made herself cum! In fact, she came so loud that everyone heard her outside, which was very embarrassing when she went back downstairs! She hadn't realized that the bedroom window was open!

It was immediately after their first session that she had sent me the text message asking me to call her, and when her phone rang she managed to escape to the toilet to talk to me, which was when she told me about having sex with Steve. I asked her why she hadn't told me immediately that it was anal sex, but Kelly said she wanted to keep a surprise for when she got home! She remembered that when she came back from the toilet, Mandy and Dave had gone upstairs to the same bedroom and tried to out-do her and Steve vocally, which was funny.

A little while later, Kelly and Tracey were sat with Carl in the garden, just chatting away nicely, when he casually put his hand on Kelly's leg and started stroking her thigh. Kelly thought it was funny at first, and didn't do anything to stop him even when it gradually went higher and higher up her leg, but when Tracey told him that Kelly was commando, Carl went crazy trying to lift her skirt for a look! Soon all of the guys were having a go, and while a couple of them got a flash, Kelly wasn't having any of it - the cheeky gits!

The party was in full swing - even the normally shy Neil was getting quite close to one of the girls - Claire, but unfortunately for him she left before he got anywhere, as did the other girls and Dave too. That left just Tracey and Kelly as the females in the group, and the lads were getting friskier...

As it got later the temperature outside got a bit cool, so everyone went into the house. The food was finished but there was still plenty of booze to be had. The lads stuck some porn films on the DVD player and the conversation as usual turned to sex. Neil was moaning about his lack of confidence, because he thought if he had been a bit more forward with the girl Claire then he might have got somewhere with her earlier.

It was then that Tracey got a little bottle of blue liquid out of her bag, which she said would give Neil confidence. It was some sort of drug that she sometimes used. She had told Kelly about it, but she had never been into drugs or anything like that, usually (quite wisely as it turned out) giving them a wide berth.

Tracey and Neil book took some of the stuff, putting a splash of it in their drinks, and before long the usually quiet Neil was showing off and chatting away like a totally different person. Then much to Kelly's surprise, Tracey took him upstairs! Kelly couldn't believe it because Tracey had never said anything to her about fancying Neil, or even mentioned the possibility of doing anything with him, so along with Carl, Jason, and Steve Kelly followed them upstairs after a short while.

When they reached the bedroom, Kelly couldn't believe her eyes. She saw her best friend shagging Neil, who really wasn't her type at all. They all watched for a bit and took the mickey out of the amorous couple, before all going back downstairs. She remembered the lads all commenting on how big Tracey's boobs were or something like that, but then it all started to go a bit fuzzy for Kelly afterwards.

She explained that Jason, Steve and Carl were talking about how fit Tracey was, and the girl Claire too and Kelly said she got a bit jealous. The alcohol was having an effect and because of their encouragement she flashed them her bare pussy, but then they egged her on to strip off more, so she said she might do, when she was a bit more drunk, and when they were drunker too. That way they wouldn't remember anything!

They then noticed then that Tracey had left the blue drug downstairs. The lads decided to take some and dared Kelly to, and against her better judgement she did. She looked at me and said she wishes she hadn't taken any of it now, it was completely out of character for her, but the guys were all daring her to do it, and she didn't want to lose face. Plus she was drunk, so her judgement was rather impaired.

Kelly could remember her head starting to spin and that out of the blue she felt like dancing, and in a really good mood. She started dancing but felt really hot so went outside into the cooler evening air. She was still hot though, so she took her t-shirt off. The garden had really high fences so nobody could see anything. She struggled to try and remember more, but she really couldn't. Everything after that was just a blur. After a moment she said she could vaguely remember someone, Carl maybe, coming up behind her and feeling her breasts.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,421 Followers
12