Ken & Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Annie's pleasure subsided Gail slowed her motion down, then stopped. Leaving the dildoe still hanging out of Annie's cunt, Gail straightened up and turned toward me and stroked my dick as she kissed me on the chest. "Now it's my turn!" Gail said smiling. Then she dropped down on her hands and knees on the floor of the shower and spread her thighs apart. I knew exactly what she wanted as this too had been one of her fantasies. We had talked about this very situation a few times in the past. "Ken? Fuck me from behind!" She said looking up at him.

Ken got on his knees and moved up behind her and pushed his cock in her cunt and grabbing her hips with his hands he began to fuck her from behind. I watched intently as Gail was getting fucked. I have always gotten very aroused watching a cock as it goes in and out of my wife cunt! I realizing that timing is everything I moved into position above them. Using all my concentration I relaxed my sphincter muscles at the base of my prick and I began to feel my warm piss move up my cock and out the end. As the hot stream began I aimed it at Gail's asshole. With each stroke of Ken's cock, my wife's cunt was being bathed in my golden piss. I could see it running down her ass and thighs as well as drenching Ken's pubic hair and balls. I also knew that my piss was acting as a lubricant for the cock that was in her vagina.

By now, Annie had moved over and had taken a hold of my cock and was alternately directing the stream on her husband's chest and Gail's back. As my stream was starting to run down a little she quickly moved closer and directed the last of the stream over her own tits. When I was finished Annie and I stood up and watched as Ken continued to fuck Gail on the floor of the shower stall. I had my arm around Annie was playing with her wet tits as she was slowly stroking my dick. Taking a few steps back and turning, I led Annie over and lifted her up on the edge of the bathroom counter and placed her legs over my shoulders. Moving forward, I watched my cock disappear inside her tight vagina that was nestled in the matted hair of her piss-drenched pussy. Annie's clear blue eyes looked deeply into mine as I fucked her and I could tell that her pleasure was immediate and intense.

Before long Gail started to cum. The sound of their wet fucking grew louder and louder until it seemed to fill the bathroom. Her high-pitched whine got the loudest as her orgasm overtook her and Ken moaned loudly at almost the same moment as he ejaculated his cum into my wife's pussy. His body contracted strongly each time his cock pumped his cum inside her.

In the position that I was fucking Annie, with her legs up on my shoulders, I had a clear and intensely erotic view of my cock as it slid in and out of her hole. Gail and Ken had gotten up from the floor of the shower and were standing close by and watching us fuck. The delight clearly showed on their faces, especially Ken's. Annie's body tensed for a moment then began to tremble violently as she started to cum once more. Her cries of deep pleasure filled the large bathroom as I thrust my penis into her as hard as I could. As her hands clutched at my arms, I felt my cum shooting into her vagina. I could tell by the way my cock pulsed repeatedly that I had filled her with a large load of white, "liquid-fuck" as Gail calls it.

Annie was still softly moaning as our pleasure began to subside and I didn't immediately pull my cock out of her pussy, but let it stay as it began to soften slightly. Then Ken said, "Don't pull out of her until I get back!" In just a few moments he returned with a camera and said, "I want to get a picture of your cum in Annie's cunt." When he was ready I slowly pulled my cock out of her vagina and as could be expected, my cum followed. I stepped to one side and Gail and I helped to hold Annie's legs spread as Ken moved in and focused the camera on a close-up of the cum as it slowly oozed out of her cunt lips and ran down over her asshole before dropping onto the countertop.

After Ken finished taking the pictures we all got into the shower together and took a long, hot shower, washing the traces of our adventure off of our bodies. The girls delighted in taking turns washing Ken and I as well as washing each other. After the shower we all got dressed and it was time for Gail and I to head home.

We all agreed that this was only the first of what would later turn out to be an incredible foursome. We also agreed to get together the following Saturday evening for dinner and some more videos!

12