Kendra Is Born Ch. 04

Story Info
Kendra becomes a woman.
1.8k words
4.58
27.1k
17
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note to readers: My apologies for leaving this story unfinished for so long. I hope it's better late than never.

Final Chapter

Kelli reminded Kendra to smile and then keep smiling and let them do most of the talking. "Hey, guys. I'm Kelli and this is my sister, Kendra. Do you guys go to the UW?"

"We do," Zack replied.

"Cool!" Kelli replied. "What are you guys majoring in?"

Matt spoke for the first time saying, "I'm majoring in education and hope to be teaching high school English by this time next year. Zack's a sophomore and he's majoring in political science."

"Wow! That sounds so interesting!" Kelli gushed. She turned to Kendra and whispered, "See how easy this is? And always smile."

"Can we get you ladies a drink?" Zack asked.

"Um, sure!" Kelli replied. Turning to Kendra she said, "White wine like always, Kendra?"

Kendra was too nervous to speak. She just kept smiling and nodded.

"So how about you two? What are you majoring in?" Matt asked as he brought back their drinks—wine for the girls and beer for himself and Zack.

"I'm a junior majoring in marketing and advertising. Kendra's a freshman. She hasn't really decided yet." Kelli looked around as she took a sip of her wine and said, "Thanks for the drinks. Maybe we'll see you guys around?"

"Hold on!" Matt said. "We're just starting to get acquainted." He smiled at Kelli and said, "You wanna dance?" Before she could answer, he'd taken her hand and was leading to where several other couples were dancing.

Zack sat his beer down, smiled at Kendra, and said, "Come on!" He took her hand and Kendra's heartbeat soared. Both of the guys were very cute, but Zack was just...hot. Fortunately, this wasn't a slow dance so Kendra was able to dance just the way she'd practiced in front of the mirror home so many times. The song was popular and it had a great dance beat and Kendra loved the feel of having breasts that moved with her as did her long, silky hair. She loved seeing the red nails at the end of her fingers as well as the look of her knit dress whenever she looked down. In a word, Kendra was in heaven.

As the song ended Zack took her hand to return to their drinks when another very popular song rang out. "This song is awesome!" he said. "One more?" Kendra smiled and nodded as heart raced even faster. This song was romantic and...slow. As Zack took her hand, she placed the other behind his shoulder. She loved the way he pulled her closer after just a few seconds. He moved their hands down to his chest and put his face against hers.

"I love your perfume," he told her quietly.

"Thank you," Kendra said softly.

"You're gorgeous, by the way," he told her.

Kendra leaned back slightly so she could smile at him as she said, "Well, thank you again. That's so sweet."

"It's true," he said as he used his right hand to brush the hair back from her face. "Your eyes are amazing."

Kendra couldn't take her eyes off of his. As he stroked her hair, she slid her free hand around his neck wrapping both of them around it. Zack put his hands on her lower back just above her ass. He pulled her even closer and Kendra felt like her heart would beat out of her chest. She laid her head on his shoulder as he ran his hands up and down her back.

"Mmmm," Kendra moaned softly. As Zack's body pushed against her, Kendra felt him for the first time.

"Sorry," Zack said. "It's just that...you're really hot."

"That's okay," Kendra said softly. "That was nice."

Encouraged, Zack pushed harder against her body and Kendra reveled in the feeling of a boy's cock pushing against her knowing he wanted her as much as she wanted him. "Is that okay, too?" he asked.

"Mmmm. Very," she purred.

"You wanna go out to my car?" he asked.

"Okay," Kendra told him.

As the song came to an end, Zack took her hand then turned to Matt and said, "We're gonna step outside and talk for a while."

"Oh, okay. Sure. Talking is...great," Matt said with a wink.

Kelli gave Kendra a 'what in the hell are you doing?' kind of look which she promptly ignored. Kelli took a step closer and said to Kendra, "Remember what I told you, okay?"

"I will," Kendra said sweetly.

As he opened his car door he said, "We might be more comfortable in the back. If that's okay."

"Sounds perfect," Kendra replied.

Zack opened the door for her and let her get in before slipping in behind her. He closed the door then turned and looked at Kendra. "Wow. You are so hot, Kendra." He slid closer to her then leaned in to kiss her.

Kendra moaned softly. "You taste so good," he told her.

"You too," murmured.

Kendra felt like she'd spontaneously combust again as Zack offered her his tongue. She loved the way it felt and immediately gave him hers in return. Their kissing grew very deep very quickly. Zack pushed slightly and was thrilled when Kendra laid back. As he kissed her hungrily, he slid his hand down her arm then over to her boobs and squeezed gently.

Kendra moaned with delight. "I love your breasts. They're so soft and so beautiful," Zack told her.

Kendra was loving each new experience but was very aware she could let him try and get under her dress. As his hand moved down her side and then between his legs, she gently pushed it away. "Too fast?" he said. "That's cool. We can take it slow."

He continued kissing her and massaging her breast forms having no idea they weren't the real thing. Desire and curiosity were killing Kendra as she reached down to explore the area between his legs. Unlike her, Zack didn't push her hand away.

"Is that what you want, baby?" he asked.

"Mmmm. Yes," she whispered.

Zack sat up and Kendra went to work unbuckling his belt. She was crazy with anticipation and excitement at the thought of seeing...and touching...her very first cock. Zack lifted up and helped her pull his pants down. Kendra kissed him as she reached for him through his boxers. When she found what she wanted, Zack groaned with pleasure.

After fondling him briefly, Kendra wanted more. Much more. She helped him pull down his underwear, too, then nearly gasped when she saw that he was already fully erect. "Mmmm. It's beautiful," she said quietly as she wrapped her small fingers around it. She loved the way her red nails looked holding her first-ever cock in her tiny hand.

"Go ahead, baby," he told her.

Kendra did her best to find a comfortable position as she lowered her head to take his thick, hard cock into her mouth. The sensation of having a boy's dick in her mouth was indescribably wonderful! She licked the head with her tongue and relished the way it felt as her lips passed over it. She spent some time just licking and sucking the tip the way she'd dreamed of so many times.

"Fuck!" Zack cried out. "Suck it, baby!" he said as he guided her pretty head further down his long shaft.

Kendra's warm mouth and soft, full lips slid effortlessly down its length until she didn't think she could go any further. She began going up and down, taking him that far each time.

"Shit," Zack panted. "Oh, fuck. That feels so good, baby!"

Kendra knew she had to be very careful. If she gagged, that was fine. But if she started coughing, she would not sound like a girl and that could be dangerous. Very dangerous. She allowed herself to take him another half inch or so—right up to the point where she felt her gag reflex kick in. She backed off gagging just slightly as long streams of her saliva hung from her red lips to his cock.

"You taste so good," she said softly.

"You like sucking cock, baby?" he asked as he pushed her back down again.

"M-hmmm," Kendra mumbled.

"Oh, shit! That feels so good. This definitely isn't your first time. Oh, God! Fuck!"

Kendra cupped his balls making Zack gasp. "I'm gonna cum, baby," he grunted.

Kendra forgot everything she'd learned in sex ed or discussed with Kelli as she continued to take him fully—up and down while gently cradling his balls.

She tasted the slightest bit of a salty flavor just before Zack's body tensed. "Oh, fffuck!!!" he said. "Swallow me, baby!" he groaned as he unloaded in Kendra's mouth.

Kendra held him tightly in her mouth as one warm stream after another hit the back of her throat. Once he stopped bucking, she lifted her head and showed him the full load she had on her tongue. "That is so fucking hot," he told her as he stroked her hair.

Kendra gulped and swallowed all of it then smiled wickedly at him. "Mmmm. That was so nice," she whispered as she kissed him again.

"We better get you back inside," Zack said.

Kendra turned around and although it was dark outside, she could see her reflection in the driver's mirror. She re-applied her lipstick and brushed her messy hair. "Okay," she told him as he opened the door to let them out.

Back inside, Kelli quickly grabbed her 'sister' and took her off to the ladies' room. There was no one else in there. Kelli stood in front of her and said, "Okay, so spill it. What happened out there?"

Kendra smiled and said, "Let's just say...he spilled it." She then pointed to her mouth and said, "Right about here."

"You did NOT!" Kelli said. "You blew him in the parking lot?"

"Uh-huh," Kendra said proudly.

"Were you careful?" she said with real concern.

"Uh-huh. I swallowed every drop," Kendra said ignoring her actual question.

"Ugh! Kendra!"

"What?"

Kelli couldn't help but smile. "Here, let me smooth your hair out a little more, okay?" As Kelli brushed her sister's long, thick hair, she said, "So, Kendra is finally a woman, huh?"

"She is," Kendra said proudly. Then she smiled and said, "Well, almost."

Kelli tried to be upset with her but she couldn't. "Did you like it?" she asked as she got the last strands back perfectly in place.

"Oh, Kel. I loved it so much! It was everything I ever dreamed it would be and more."

Kelli smiled and told her sister, "I'm so happy for you, Kendra. Look at you. So beautiful and all grown up." She hugged her little sister then said, "The guys are waiting. Shall we?"

Kendra smiled and headed for the door. As she opened it, Kelli whispered in her ear, "I can't believe my sister is already an experienced cocksucker. I am just so proud of you, sweetie."

"Thank you," Kendra said. "I owe all of this to you, Kelli. Thank you for helping me become a woman. You're the best big sister ever."