Key to a Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me Ben, I am in your hands. Err, a white wine would be good."

"Two wines it is then." How different I felt from last time when I rushed out and abandoned the delightful and delectable Michelle. In the past month, I have had some regrets that I didn't take full advantage of that opportunity. After all, the one that you knock back or walk out on is the one that you will never get again.

I went out to the living room, poured a couple of wines for us and took them back to the bedroom. We sat up together, facing each other in my marital bed and talked for what must have been around 20 to 30 minutes. What about? Well, I was curious about her strange relationship with her husband so I probed some more. She gave a little but obviously didn't want to get too far into it.

She married him 5 years ago, when she was 24 and he was 55. The sex was great and varied to start, but then he began to introduce other younger men into their life, telling her that he wasn't as capable anymore and needed to hear her stories, even to watch her with one or two of these younger guys, for him to be able to perform. She said she soon realised that he wanted to be a cuckold husband, turned on by his partner giving herself to others.

She said that he was still a very good lover when he did have her body in bed and that led her to the cuckold theory. At first, there were only three or four younger guys and he sourced them - trusted employees, single men - from the companies that he ran. Megan said he picked well, they were always handsome men and were good in bed so she accepted the situation and went along with her husband's kinks and fetishes. After all, she said, He is mega rich and she was living a life of luxury.

Then her husband heard about the key parties that Alan and Glenda hosted and arranged for an invite. But he didn't want to be partnered with other women himself so that's why he came up with the idea of having a single male employee of her age take Megan along. The employee did alright out of the deal because he got to go off with a good looking married woman for guaranteed sex. I asked Megan if she ever had sex with the surrogate guy and she coyly admitted that she had but only with one. I couldn't help wondering if it was only once with that one young man.

"So Ben, I will go home to my husband at 2.30, wake him up and sit on the bed and tell him all about you, describe how you look, tell him that I did the pearls thing with you, I will tell him about whatever we do next and then he'll get really hard and we will enjoy some very good marital sex until about four in the morning. Then we'll sleep in until midday, have a casual lunch out by the pool and usually he will get me to go over tonight with him once more and we will go fuck away the Sunday afternoon."

"So out of one 3 or 4-hour date with me, you can stretch sex with your hubby over the rest of the weekend?"

"Yes Ben, that's pretty much it. I know that many will find it strange, but it's our life and we get our kicks that way. Never knock something until you try it." She cast her eyes down to my groin, "Now, I've been stealing a glance or two down here and, if I'm not mistaken, you seem to have enjoyed hearing about my different home life."

"Hmmm, I can't say that your lifestyle is for me, but it does sound interesting and very different and definitely more than arousing."

Megan moved her naked body so sensually, going from sitting up to laying down in one fluid movement, reaching out to take a firm hold of my cock and begin stroking it. I gazed up and down the superb body that lay naked and totally exposed beneath me. Tonight was sure different from last time with Michelle. I wondered if the difference might be that since that night with the policeman's wife, Susan had related how good Brad had been and then chose to reveal the affair she had with the gardener/pool guy Terry. Had that changed me, was that why I was now so eager to have everything I could get with Megan?

"You did interrupt me just when I was about to go down on you before," I reminded this luscious redhead,

"That's right, I did too. Fancy me denying myself that. It was only because I was so eager to try my pearls thing on you." She spread her thighs lewdly but seductively, "Okay then, it's all yours."

Without a moment's hesitation, I dipped my head down between her widely spread thighs and my lips parted for my tongue to come forward and I licked once, at first tentative, all the way from her vaginal entrance to her budding clitoris. She gasped and her hands came down almost automatically and grasped the back of my head, tugging my face tighter into the inverted vee formed by her open thighs. "Do it Ben, do it now."

I did, I licked and sucked on that little sucker, that clitoral bud that had long ago, much earlier in the night, emerged from under its hood and had stayed urgently ready for my oral attention. She came quite quickly, and since I felt I needed to be good for her, I didn't even think of pausing, just kept on licking and sucking on that little button and she came again for me ... and for her.

After her second, she luxuriated in the after-glow for perhaps a couple of minutes, but then she was up and active again, rolling me over onto my back. She threw one leg over me and sat upright, raising her pubis up high enough to get it over my cock that stood up proudly and very erect once more, straight up vertically. Megan positioned her vaginal opening over the head of my cock and then she eased her body down over my shaft until I was once again buried deep inside her.

With far less urgency than our first coupling, we managed to make this a long and languorous fuck. I watched working her body enthusiastically above me and she never took her eyes off my face. I guess she was watching me that closely to gauge when she thought that I might be about to cum. Several times, Megan would stop completely when she thought that I was edging close to the verge. Then as my arousal ebbed a little, she would start up again, riding me vigorously, turning me on all over again. As much as I had thought that I would deliver the pleasure to her this time, I discovered this intriguing woman had a mind and a desire of her own and she seemingly wanted to get the most out of every moment in my bed. We got quite noisy at times over this incredibly long joining of our bodies at the sexual parts, not the least because while she managed to halt my cumming several times, she allowed herself the pleasure and luxury of using my shaft touching all of her responsive bits to cum regularly. I am guessing that it could have been as long as a half-hour before Megan finally decided not to stop my latest climb to the peak and she tightened the grip of her pelvic muscles on my cock and milked me of every last drop of cum.

Drained of most of my energy, I had just enough remaining to reach out to the bedside table, set the alarm on my phone for 2.20 and then take the collapsed body of Megan into my arms and we both slumbered peacefully in the after-glow until the harsh sounds of my ringing alarm woke us with a jolt, ten minutes before deadline.

We kissed very passionately for the next 5 minutes and I suspected that Megan may have been happy if I could have rolled her onto her back and given her one final burst to take home to the strange man to which she was married. But that was never going to happen and time had beaten us anyway. I watched her dressing, finding it just as sexy to see this woman putting clothes on as it had been taking them off her.

I offered to drive her home but she wouldn't hear of it so instead I called a cab for her. I walked her to the door, we had one last lingering kiss. The cab arrived quickly and in no time she was gone.

Still buck naked, I slowly walked back down the hallway toward my bedroom, the scene of an incredible night of adulterous fornication. I was surprised to see some illumination coming from the room I had just shared with Megan. I didn't recall switching a light on. I turned in through the doorway to the bedroom to see my wife Susan laying on her back on the bed, exactly where Megan and I had been until 5 minutes ago. She was completely naked. "Have you got anything left for me?" she asked in her most sultry voice.

"Only my tongue," I suggested as I saw her looking at my floppy well-used and satiated cock.

"That will do, I need you here ... now!" She was pointing to her pussy, her thighs spread invitingly apart. It seemed like my busy night was not over yet. But how long had she been home? I hadn't heard her come in. How much of Megan and I at play had she witnessed?

To be continued