Kim Ch. 01

Story Info
Single father finds private videos of his daughter.
6.9k words
4.66
359.1k
107
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,132 Followers

Note from Slickman: This story is about what happens to a single father who finds out his innocent daughter is not so innocent afterall. All rights reserved.

Kim

It was almost four years after the wedding of his daughter Kim that John Reynolds realized his life had gone to shit. No one expected the textile plant to close as abruptly as it did and John did not have any inkling that his wife of twenty-eight years was seeing another man. All those long hours at work trying to rise up the corporation ladder were supposed to be his building block for a comfortable and happy life after the age of fifty. Now two years away from that milestone John's life was shit.

"Good morning daddy," Kim said to her father as she carried in the morning paper.

"Hi sweetie," John smiled. If it wasn't for her visits and cute little smile he wouldn't have anything to look forward to. He kissed her lightly on her cheek and marveled how beautiful she was. Long blonde hair that dropped to the middle of her back went along with the cutest little body. "How are Jake and Annie?"

"Jake is traveling this week and Annie is starting to say some words."

"Like Grandpa?" He smiled.

"Nope......sorry......just Da-Da and Ma-Ma."

"It's not fair because I don't get to spend enough time with her," John said.

"Well........guess what?" Kim smiled. "I need you to watch her this week while I work at the bank."

"The whole week?" John said like he already had plans which he didn't.

"Yes, remember I told you two weeks ago and you said it should be OK."

He did remember parts of that conversation but he was drifting off asleep on the lounge chair when she was talking.

"You know you need to get out and exercise and meet some people," Kim said. "You act as if your life is over."

"Kim, I haven't dated another woman in over twenty nine years."

"How about Janet the woman I work with at the bank? She wants to go out with you but you keep turning her down."

"She's kind of young for me," John said. He estimated her age to be in the late thirties.

"She likes you and thinks you are sexy," Kim smiled.

"I'll think about it," John said.

"I told the daycare that you will be picking up Annie at noon," Kim said. "Don't forget." She kissed him again and left.

John read the newspaper twice and when it finally got to be 11:30AM he grabbed his daughter's house key and left to pick up his four year-old granddaughter. After a quick lunch he put her in her bed for an afternoon nap.

"What now?" John asked himself as he walked out of Annie's room. He remembered that Jake had told him about his movie collection and peeked into the master bedroom and saw the DVD player up on top of a large bookshelf. He knew he shouldn't be snooping into his daughters stuff but he had to find the movies. One shelf was full of adventure type movies which he had already seen and the second shelf had the chick-flick type movies that he didn't really care for. He opened and small door at the bottom of the shelf and saw two boxes labeled VCR tapes. He looked up to see a VCR player hooked up as well.

"What do we have here?" John asked out loud when he opened the first box and saw six tapes labeled Kim 1 thru 6. "Must be home movies," John thought as he pulled out number one and pushed it into the Video player. He sat back on the king size bed and watched at his daughter stood on a balcony and tossed the bouquet down to the crowd of women below. "It's her wedding night," he thought as he remembered how proud he was walking her down the aisle. Kim was about the perfect of a daughter any man would ever want.

John sat back and watched the couple leaving the reception and then the video span the large hotel they must have stayed at in Florida that night. "Funny I've never seen this video," he thought. Jake had to be the one filming because it was basically just Kim as she checked in at the front desk and her making faces as they rode the elevator upward. When they got to their room Jake placed the camera on the floor at an angle so it captured him carrying his tiny daughter over the threshold. He smiled as the next shot showed a pan of the room. It had a large bed and above it mirrors. John blinked nervously as the camera panned again around the room and then into another room that had to be the bathroom. Before he realized what was coming, his daughter walked out of the bathroom wearing only white stockings and a garter belt. His eyes tried to close but couldn't as they looked at her near perfect nakedness.

"Oh God," John gasped when he looked at her tiny pink nipples perfectly centered on her firm breasts and the golden fleece between her young pink thighs. "What am I doing?" He said as he jumped up and pushed the stop button. To make matters worse he had the first hard-on in about a month. John quickly put the video tape back in the back making sure it was in the same order as when he took it out. He couldn't remember if it was the box on top or the one underneath so he guessed. Suddenly the phone rang and he jumped from the bed and picked it up. "Hello."

"Daddy, I just wanted to make sure everything is alright."

"Uhhh.........yes Annie is asleep."

"What are you up to?" She asked figuring he was taking a nap as well.

"Uh........watching TV," he said truthfully. He felt so guilty while hearing her voice.

"Why don't you stay for dinner tonight?" She asked. Kim had already asked Janet to come over as well.

"I better not," John said feeling nervous to have her look into his spying eyes.

"Yes you will. I'll see you around six." She hung up without giving him a chance to say no.

John put down the phone and moved quickly out of the bedroom. He sat on the sofa with his eyes closed trying not to think about his naked daughter but all he could picture in his mind was her small titties and blonde bush. He rubbed his hard bulge as he thought of her body. John's body weakened his mind. A huge magnet pulled him back upstairs into the bedroom and into the video tape box again. He pushed the video back in and moved back to the bed.

"Jake!" Kim yelled when she saw him with the camera. "Don't film me naked."

"Turn around and show me that wonderful ass," Jake said as he aimed the camera lower as Kim turned.

"Damn," John said when he saw her round pink buttocks.

"OK, that's enough," Kim giggled as she turned and walked slowly towards him.

Jake aimed the camera down again to her yellow mane. "Show me your pussy."

John's hard-on was about to burst out as he looked at the close up of her pink slit through the fine peach fuzz hair. "This is so wrong," he whispered but he couldn't stop watching as she slowly opened her legs.

"Satisfied?" Kim asked her new husband.

"Not yet but I will be soon," Jake laughed. As Kim walked into the bedroom and onto the bed he followed her with the camera . "Tell me what you want."

John had never heard his daughter curse and was shocked when she said, "I want you to fuck me with that big hard cock." The camera show her now lying on her back with her white thighs open and her pink pussy exposed.

The view bounced around some as Jake placed it on something to keep it focused on the bed and his daughter's nakedness. Suddenly it stopped moving and John watched his son-in-laws naked ass walk to the bed and turn to face the camera. His six inch hard-on pointed upward as he moved between his bride's thighs.

"OH GOD FUCK ME!" Kim screamed as the two bodies pounded together. Two minutes and a whole lot of moaning later Jake cried out but Kim keep pushing up her body. "I'm Cumming!" Jake said just before his body stopped moving.

John had his prick out and was stroking it when he heard his grand daughter's cry from down the hall.

He quickly pushed his swollen meat back into its locker and turned off the video. He opened the door and hurried into her room. "Here I am," he smiled.

Since Annie was awake the rest of the afternoon John didn't have a chance to go back to the wedding sex video. Around 5:00PM Kim called and told him to get out some dishes because she was picking up some Chinese food on the way home. Around 5:50PM she walked into the door with Janet behind her.

"Hi," Janet said when she saw Kim's handsome father.

"Hello Janet," John said while giving his daughter a dirty look. "I didn't know you were having dinner with us."

"I must have forgotten to tell you," Kim grinned. She moved over to kiss her father and saw something different in his eyes. It was something that she had never seen with him before. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," John said smiling as he leaned over and kissed her soft cheek a little harder than usual. She smelled so nice.

They all sat down for dinner and Kim was surprised how talkative her father was. He kept looking at her and smiling as well as glancing at Janet's large chest. After dinner Annie went to bed and they moved into the den. "So, how about some after dinner drinks?" John asked which again shocked his daughter.

"Sure," Janet said smiling. This wasn't the same man who had avoided her two times before when they were together. John poured some wine and handled them to the two women. "To life," he grinned. Kim had moved to the chair across from him and had not realized her short dress was riding high on her thighs. After three more drinks and a whole lot of talking they were all feeling really good. Kim's body had sunk downward into the chair and her legs were now far enough apart that both Janet and John could see the white triangle of her panties.

"So tell me about Janet," John said noticing her skirt was also very high on her tanned thighs.

"Not much to tell," she said. "I married my best friend and later found out there were no bells in the bedroom."

"Bells in the Bedroom!" Kim laughed as she kicked her feet outward. "That's funny!"

"I think she has had too many," Janet said smiling at John over her glass.

John looked over at Kim and saw her dress now resting over her white laced panties. "I think we need to get her to bed," John said smiling. He knew Janet could see the excitement in his pants but didn't care. "Will you help me?"

"Sure," Janet said hoping they would do more in the bedroom than put Kim to sleep.

Janet moved over and pulled down Kim's dress to cover her panties. She saw Kim close her eyes and knew she was out cold before John scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her up the stairs.

John put her one the bed and turned to allow Janet to undress her but Janet grabbed his arm. "I need your help."

He turned and pulled Kim up to a sitting position while Janet unzipped her dress down her back. He turned to look away as the dress fell from her shoulders and her matching while lace bra was exposed.

"Ummm.....kiss me," Kim said as she opened her eyes and saw Janet's face above her own.

"You're drunk," Janet said as she jerked back.

"Make love to me," Kim whispered. "Just like we did in Chicago."

John sat back not believing his ears. "She's delirious," Janet said as she pulled the dress under her hips and off her feet. "Your daughter is very beautiful." Their eyes raped down over the small puff of her pubic mound under her panties.

Janet smiled seeing John's erection. She knew he was ready and seeing his daughter naked was getting him hotter and hotter. Before he realized it she released the snap between her breasts and pulled the small cups away from her pink breasts and cherry nips.

"They are so cute," Janet whispered as she lightly rubbed over the small tips.

"I should........leave," John said feeling dizzy. As he stood up Janet moved up with him until her eyes were looking into his and her fingers curled around his stiffness.

'It's been a while hasn't it?" Janet asked as her fingers, unzipped his fly, reached in and pulled out his long hard cock.

"Yesssssssssssss," he moaned as she jerked him off in front of his sleeping daughter. Or so he thought.

Kim was in and out of sleep when she opened her eyes and saw fingers stroking up and down a man's huge penis. She followed the bodies upward until she saw Janet's face and then..........her fathers. "Daddy?"

"Shit," John said as he jerked back but Janet didn't let him go. "She's awake."

"She's out," Janet giggled as they turned to see her eyes close again at her head drop back on the pillow. "Come on let's find another bed."

John let her lead him by his shaft until they moved into the bedroom across the hallway. "Sit," she commanded before moving back and slowly stripping before him. His eyes followed her fingers unbuttoning her blouse and then pulling it off her purple laced overfilled bra. She pushed her skirt down over her matching thong and then released the bra behind her back before pulling it away from her 36C breasts and huge dark nipples.

"I can tell you like," Janet giggled as the thong moved over her hairless slit which was extremely wet. John started to remove his shirt but she stopped him. "No I want to fuck you with your clothes on." She pushed him on his back and straddled his hips while aiming his long prick up into her moist cave.

"OH GOD!" John cried out when her tight hot pussy clamped onto his pole. It had been so long that he immediately climaxed. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"It has been a long time hasn't it?" She asked. She kept his semi-hard cock in her for almost two minutes before feeling it getting harder again. "Now it's my turn," she laughed as her body rose and fell again and again until her scream woke up Annie.


"Shit," John said as he jumped from the bed, fixed his clothing and ran into her room. Five minutes later he moved back into the bedroom to find Janet missing. He moved slowly across the hallway and saw Kim still passed out wearing only her panties. He sat down next to her and gently caressed the light blonde tiny hairs on her upper thighs.

"Daddy," she moaned with her eyes closed. "Fuck me."

"Shit," John said as he watched her hand moved down onto her damp panties until her middle finger pushed the silk deeply into her gash. She was dreaming that they were fucking. Her fingers pulled the panties away from her legs until the golden pubic hairs were exposed. As she finger-fucked in and out of her panty-covered crotch he moved his fingers up to rub the silky curly hairs. They were so soft and fine.

Kim was dreaming a man with a huge cock was fucking her. It was the biggest she had ever seen and it felt so good. She opened her eyes in the dream and saw his face. "Daddy..........fuck me." She moaned before pushing her fingers into her wanton hole. When she climaxed she awoke and realized she was alone. "Oh God what am I doing?' She also realized she was only wearing her panties and didn't know how she had got upstairs. The last she remembered was them all sitting around downstairs. Somehow she managed to stagger out of bed and get a robe on before walking across the hallway. She opened the door and saw her father's body lying on its back under the sheet. A huge tent pushed up the middle of the covering. She gasped and quickly moved back out.

John had his eyes tightly closed when the door opened. He heard his daughter gasp before closing the door behind her.

*****

John and Annie were eating breakfast when Kim walked into the kitchen wearing the same robe she had tossed on last night. "How much did I drink last night?" She asked as she tried to shield her eyes from the sunlight glaring into the patio door.

"A lot," John said smiling.

Kim poured a cup of coffee and sat down next to him not worrying about her robe that had opened up. "I had the strangest dream." She remembered seeing a huge penis being jerked off.

"What was it?" he smiled.

She blushed. "I can't remember."

"How do you know it was strange?" he grinned.

Kim glanced down and saw him wearing only his boxers. When she lived at home he did it all the time but it had been a few years and besides the shape of his excitement was easily seen. "My.....aren't you being carefree?"

"I used to wear them around you all the time," he grinned.

"Yes and I used to wear underwear too," she giggled as she stood and walked out of the room while removing her robe. She wiggled her ass in her white panties as she moved out of sight.

An hour later she walked down in her business dress. "I'll drop Annie off and you can pick her up at noon," Kim said. She noticed he had put on his slacks. "By the way what happened with you and Janet last night?"

"Not much," he lied. "But, I think we will be seeing each other again."

"Good," she said. "You need to get laid." She laughed and ran up to get Annie ready.

As soon as Kim pulled out of the driveway with Annie John moved upstairs into the master bedroom. He pulled out Tape number one and sat back to watch as Jake moved off Kim and walked to the camera. "Man that was the best yet." He looked over on the bed at Kim's unfulfilled face, her legs still spread widely and smiled.

Tape two was filmed on their honeymoon. First was the topless beach with Kim exposing her young morsels. That night Jake again set the camera on a shelf or something while Kim again lay on the bed waiting for his instructions. This time Jake moved his body up by her head and guided his hard cock into her sweet young lips. "Ummm," she purred as she masterfully sucked and licked his stiff prick in and out of her small mouth.

John was mesmerized as he watched his daughter who he had pictured as the innocent young virgin devour Jake's six inch penis. He closed his eyes and imagined it was his sucker in her throat until his hips shot upward and his hot spunk splattered out. "Shit," he said looking at the mess on the floor at the foot of her bed. He hurried to get some paper towels in the kitchen and did his best but the wet spot remained. He hoped it would dry before she got home. At noon he picked up Annie and an hour later she was napping. He put in tape number three and was shocked again when he saw another couple in the bedroom. He recognized it as the same room he was now in.

"You said Dare Kim," Jake said smiling. "Brad dared you to take off your panties."

"I think this game has gone far enough," his daughter said nervously looking over at her girlfriend Joy for support but the topless Joy only smiled. John now recognized her as Kim's maid of honor at their wedding. He stared at her narrow breasts with long thin nipples on the tips.

"I'm not taking off my panties," Kim said sweating.

"Hold the camera," Jake said to Brad. John watched the scene jump around as they passed the camera and then saw Jake move over to sit next to his daughter wearing only her white bra and panties. "Come on honey," Jake said smiling. "It's just your panties." He grabbed onto the elastic waistband and pulled before she knew what was happening.

"Jake!" Kim yelled as she tried to grab onto her undies but he was too fast and soon had them down to her knees. All of them including now John looked at her golden nest.

"I told you she was a natural blonde," Joy giggled. They had wanted to get Kim and Jake in a real truth or dare game for some time now.

"OH GOD!" Kim blushed as her panties left her feet. She covered her sparsely covered slit as best as she could.

"Truth or Dare Brad," Joy said smiling at the man she had desired for sometime but she knew the way to him was Kim.

"Dare," he grinned.

"I dare you to remove Kim's bra."

"That's not fair," Kim said. "I lose my bra and it's his dare."

"I'm afraid so honey," Jake said as he took the camera from Brad and watched him move behind her and released the clasp. He zoomed the camera into Kim's chest as the cups moved away showing her small hard cherry nipples.

John felt bad for his daughter but not for himself. Again he got to see her nakedness.

Slickman
Slickman
8,132 Followers
12